Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    I learnt this week that ATS has clandestinely launched its sector 109 Gurgaon project at Rs3800 psf basic price. I went to ATS office yesterday & they are only giving out to people who can make down-payment without loan. That is b'cause banks will start giving loans after abt 2 months. Until yesterday they had already booked over 90 flats in the 3 towers they have opened for pre-pre-booking and the best I could manage was 19th floor.

    They have 3 units available: 1750, 2100 & 3100 sq.ft.

    12 acre plot with 6 towers. They call it ATS kocoon.

    Not sure what the launch price will be.
    Last edited January 1 2016, 06:05 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by psambher
      Pl PM contat details.

      Thanks
      How do you read this? I have a long desire to invest in ATS...your take on location and future??
      RS
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
        How do you read this? I have a long desire to invest in ATS...your take on location and future??
        RS

        I have not seen the location of ATS project. 6-7 projects are coming up in sector-109 including Sohba project. This is not a very big sector. most of the projects are close by only. This will be the first sector going to be inhabited once dway is operational.

        This sector is almost in new palam vihar disputed area which is a major hurdle in dway. You will get a very good appreciation once dispute is settled.

        The prices are already running >4000 psf. I will never invest at this price. You can take your call.

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by psambher View Post
          I have not seen the location of ATS project. 6-7 projects are coming up in sector-109 including Sohba project. This is not a very big sector. most of the projects are close by only. This will be the first sector going to be inhabited once dway is operational.

          This sector is almost in new palam vihar disputed area which is a major hurdle in dway. You will get a very good appreciation once dispute is settled.

          The prices are already running >4000 psf. I will never invest at this price. You can take your call.
          Thanks,
          I agree with you, 4000/ is too steep a price considering the time frame.
          RS
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            Very realistically put. Psambher Bhai...

            I agree with you - does not make sense to invest over 4000 in this area...

            But then whats the best way to get a pie of this game (D way)

            My personal experience - one shud buy very very near to the alighnment of the D Way....the durther we go from D way alighnment, the more risky the preposition becomes


            Originally posted by psambher View Post
            I have not seen the location of ATS project. 6-7 projects are coming up in sector-109 including Sohba project. This is not a very big sector. most of the projects are close by only. This will be the first sector going to be inhabited once dway is operational.

            This sector is almost in new palam vihar disputed area which is a major hurdle in dway. You will get a very good appreciation once dispute is settled.

            The prices are already running >4000 psf. I will never invest at this price. You can take your call.

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by beowulf View Post
              I learnt this week that ATS has clandestinely launched its sector 109 Gurgaon project at Rs3800 psf basic price. I went to ATS office yesterday & they are only giving out to people who can make down-payment without loan. That is b'cause banks will start giving loans after abt 2 months. Until yesterday they had already booked over 90 flats in the 3 towers they have opened for pre-pre-booking and the best I could manage was 19th floor.
              They have 3 units available: 1750, 2100 & 3100 sq.ft
              12 acre plot with 6 towers. They call it ATS kocoon
              Not sure what the launch price will be.
              Can u provide the details of the company only ?

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                Very realistically put. Psambher Bhai...

                I agree with you - does not make sense to invest over 4000 in this area...

                But then whats the best way to get a pie of this game (D way)

                My personal experience - one shud buy very very near to the alighnment of the D Way....the durther we go from D way alighnment, the more risky the preposition becomes
                Amit Bhai,
                so where does 109 fit...
                "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Sir main khud advice mang raha hoon...Psambher ji se

                  when ever i go there, I come back scratching my head

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Ha Ha ...good one
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      You can visit the link below to have a bird eye view of 109 sector.


                      Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!


                      If you scroll up and down you can have a view of dway. Right now there is no road link between sector 103 and 109.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X