Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lets not divert the thread discussion agenda. At this point important thing to note is that whosoever is approaching ATS they are saying:

-"come at launch time".
    -"only 52 apartments are left out"
    -"Price is 4800CLP and discount =100"

Let me tell you my case & unlike other Builders /Brokers who make your life hell by calling 100 times a day, ATS is not interested in calling me...

Now Q is Why would ATS not want to sell if they are Serioulsy facing dearth of buyers /investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Height of illogical talk .

There r many illogical posts, but this one takes the cake . Had thought, would not post here , till sanity returns, but this one forced me to .

Let me explain -

If u an existing customer & if that promotional scheme of ATS does exist & u get in contact me & tell me that u r an old customer of ATS & u know the right people in ATS, who would help in getting u a good location & tell me to go to ATS office & meet certain X & give yr. reference & LOL, the deal is through ( i am happy that i got a good location & u get your discount or commission ) . U put a mail to yr. contact in ATS ( Mr. X ) of my impending visit .

A scenario, i just created, after looking at your post . It takes the cake .

Would not post, till sanity prevails or i have something above the standard set by u .

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Exactly .... Broker buyer ko direct nahin bhejte..Atleast I was never been asked by a broker to go directly to the builder...

Broker hai ki equity partner hai...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    6k mein luxury flats on SPR ..I doubt last time i heared about Ireao VV was at 8500, M3M 11500 and so on...are you calling 70 a sector also SPR...sorry its not..Tomorrow you will called old GGn road as NH8...
    Unitech luxury project ???? which one..??? I do not know any project ..Vista is not luxury..

And I am not agitated...:)

rahul Bhai,
    VV was launched over a year and a half...so appreciated and that cost is jacked up tp promote Ireo new project. By the way that has tanked. So VV 8500 is not the correct price/assumption.
    By unitech I meant new projects like SP, Floors and CV which are on SPR.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    rahul Bhai,
    VV was launched over a year and a half...so appreciated and that cost is jacked up tp promote Ireo new project. By the way that has tanked. So VV 8500 is not the correct price/assumption.
    By unitech I meant new projects like SP, Floors and CV which are on SPR.
    Regards

Good to know prices are going down on SPR...

Thanks for the update..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Good to know prices are going down on SPR...

Thanks for the update..:)

Kamal karte ho Rahul Ji, where have I said going down...I have just told the correct price so that investors are not misguided and prompted to pay 5000/ for dway
    CommentQuote
  • rahul Ji, I am not harassing u, u have leveled some serious allegations, just asking u to prove them .

If u call that harassing, i am sorry, will not harass u again, but please do post, what u were referring to . If i have committed a mistake somewhere, would like to correct it & not repeat it in the future .

If u do not have anything to post, please don't make personal comments & wrong statements .

Would again sincerely request u to stop making personal attacks & stop making wrong statements .

Thanks . Please take care .

Got to go now .

Moderators, please take note - making personal attacks, making wrong statements & backing out on the pretext of being harrased etc..

Wow...Manoja Ji,

This is wow!!..You commented by quouting me...You are insulting people here and nearly on all the threads..and now you are blaming me..I have not said a single word against anyone..But you have blamed VB , me and so on...Its all in Black and white here...Mods please note
    CommentQuote
  • Does ATS uses brokers ? Even my belief was that they don't. But then came across a site today .. Check this out ..

ATS Kocoon Gurgaon | A TRUSTBANQ Innitiative

Enjoy and bash it.
    CommentQuote
  • surprising & looks like true....
    time for other key brokerage firms eg ACD make a note why they aren't in..

Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Does ATS uses brokers ? Even my belief was that they don't. But then came across a site today .. Check this out ..

Enjoy and bash it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Rahul ji,

Isn't it ironic that you seem to be so particular about other projects' locations while the ATS 109 where you are already invested doesn't even have a clearly demarcated site yet. Would you be kind enough to pin-point location of ATS 109 ? I would love to visit the location with you if you would be able to do that.

Thanks in advance!

Location is fenced in Sec a09 , Opp to Rahea Atharva....PLease go and visit urself , it has a small board on front of it as well , Sayin ATS Kocoon
    CommentQuote
  • Marketing Infra DOES exist in EU/USA to tap global markets

Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Does ATS uses brokers ? Even my belief was that they don't. But then came across a site today .. Check this out ..

Enjoy and bash it.

Hi
    Greetings

Cant believe anybody?? CAN YOU?? Really.. an eyeopener.. Thanks rmnoida.. Secondary market offers, post Jan, though would be helpful.. Certainly those who got at 3500 would be happy selling 3600 upwards (possibly)

MLM is a good concept-if targeting a niche market. Quiet remarkable idea to promote through NRIs!!!

Also, I have heard many mentioning on this blog and on chat etc having received calls from UK.. Well for big ticket items (1cr + avg size and 100% + margin to Builder and advance DP payment) for a specific 4-5 months period- placing a speed marketing agency promoting MLM in India/UK can be a cost effective option for various businesses..

For those planning to Market to HNI/NRI, the basics also are easy to work out. Calling India from UK is free!!! (Check Acecallonline.com...) also various products from "o2 " and other companies provide free calls to and from UK/EU to India..Apart from call charges, rules of compliance are "lax" as compared to those in India (Eg Voip, ID, Verification's etc.)
    Online VOIP providers Like Rynga offering free calls to half the globe and less than 70 paise to India are very popular..

Not only real estate but a lot of IT/Oil Refinery/Chemical- Placement Agencies have offices all over UK, US and Europe offering services to Wipro, Polaris, TCS etc for short term employees/projects (thanks to outsourcing and high M&A activity in developed world due to recession)

To say "entire infra with legal guidance is suitably available" will not be a farsical story

Who knows whats the truth?? But its really exciting expose, If True!!

Above is just an assumption of marketing RE from Abroad to a specific target market and not specific to any company..

Finally, I would just urge all NRIs/Investors/Endusers to use discretion and should visit the place..ATS is the better of RE companies and there is no iota of doubt about it. Legalities/Infra etc are a big big worry.

The laurels rest on performance of Huda/Haryana Govt/MCG/Courts/MCD/PWD/CPWD/Delhi Govt/Central Govt who have a "poor to dismal record" in execution of public projects- less where cooperation is required

The optimistic lot thinking that the Expressway will be pushed because of Crores invested, need to view performance of Haryana Govt/HUDA/DTCP/MCF has stuck more than 50000 desperate homeseekers money worth 25000Crs in Neharpar Faridabad.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO-6H7g9W7YrxXE39_Qm7AnKAox0DRCPfQDQsYupuqQ/edit?hl=en_GB

THIS IS DESPITE Rs 2,500 crore from the Government of India under
    the Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission
    (JNNURM) TO FARIDABAD. WHERE IS THIS MONEY???

WAS THIS GIVEN TO THE POLITICAL RULING PARTY AS A GIFT BY POLITICAL MASTERS ???? 6 years not even a single road in Neharpar, where is the money-Pocketed?? Croron ki baat karne walon ko shayad anwer mil gaya hoga.. shayad

Unfortunately, Haryana has more than poor record of developing infrastructure on state projects.. More unfortunate we have a dynamic and educated leader as CM (with majority so no minority pleasing gestures as an alibi)who runs these departments... DEVELOPMENT RECORD IN HARYANA IS WORSE THAN THAT OF BMW OF UP (My heart burns when i go to Noida and Ghz)
    Examples: Failed SEZs, Industrial Unrest in Maruti for long months; No committed Japanese investments from last visit; Farmland sold to create Industrial Areas promoted only to sell votebank/friends and family land at exhorbitant rates WITH LARGE BOUQUET OF BENEFITS (tax, jobs,theka for 30 years) .. PROOF- INDUSTRIAL AREAS NOT HAVING ANY INDUSTRIES ONLY PLOTS???

Truly, I don't trust official machinery/Politicians delivering (soon) and will be careful with my money on this stretch.. not to talk of generations required to get inhabited structure vacated while more than 1000 exist on the stretch (official and unofficial)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • This is not a new arrangement for HDFC.

And trust me, certainly not new for ATS. 2009, when they were financially in dire straits (like many others), they had same arrangement for both their Indirapuram projects>>>

As you would infer from my earlier posts, I have decent insight into their ops so i am sharing this based on facts and unlike "hawa mein teer" as someone has been accused for.

Originally Posted by beowulf
    rmnoida, really appreciate the info about HDFC PMS funding. I was not aware that banks do get into such arrangement with builders. This is new stuff for me.

http://www.livemint.com/2011/11/01162933/8216HDFC-fund-to-invest-Rs2.html?h=B
    CommentQuote
  • Used to be a banker in Europe when I last read... Now is an IT guy in UK.... !

:bab (35):

I do not believe it ,he is living in UK works for an IT MNC ....just calling him this does not prove anything...

what do you mean by caught? by whom...how?
    CommentQuote
  • Social Marketing

... They have a department called as "Sales and Marketing" ....

:bab (61):

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Why do members think vb is ATS agent or a broker when even ATS openly says they do not promote their projects via Brokers...........

Why would ATS say that they do not sell via brokers. There is nothing wrong in appointing brokers & if ATS has to follow brokers I think they would openly do that.....

just my thinking manner. Others may differ..........
    CommentQuote
  • Be careful of ATS

They took bookings from over 200 people at a price of of 1550 per sq ft and did not build a single brick. Kept telling people that they will build but did nothing. People waited for more than 3-4years because approval will come by "next month" but nothing happened and also missed their opportunity to buy anything else

Look at some links of their launch

http://www.gurgaonscoop.com/story/2005/8/10/9317/81325

http://www.gurgaonscoop.com/story/2005/3/18/23560/4533

No construction, they could not get approvals on the project and neither did they accommodate any of their investors (kept telling them to wait)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    This is not a new arrangement for HDFC.

And trust me, certainly not new for ATS. 2009, when they were financially in dire straits (like many others), they had same arrangement for both their Indirapuram projects>>>

As you would infer from my earlier posts, I have decent insight into their ops so i am sharing this based on facts and unlike "hawa mein teer" as someone has been accused for.

You are right .. I already stated about their Indirapuram project that when I first posted my comments on ATS/HDFC ..

ATS Group coming in Sec 109 , Gurgaon Dwarka Expressway - Page 189 - Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in
    CommentQuote