Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I will also pitch in and say that VB is not an agent/broker.

He is an IT guy based out of Europe. I have spoken to him and can vouch for him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    They took bookings from over 200 people at a price of of 1550 per sq ft and did not build a single brick. Kept telling people that they will build but did nothing. People waited for more than 3-4years because approval will come by "next month" but nothing happened and also missed their opportunity to buy anything else

Look at some links of their launch

http://www.gurgaonscoop.com/story/2005/8/10/9317/81325

http://www.gurgaonscoop.com/story/2005/3/18/23560/4533

No construction, they could not get approvals on the project and neither did they accommodate any of their investors (kept telling them to wait)

Cheque amount was returned after 4 years ? How much interest was paid to ppl who booked ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rahul Ji, I am not harassing u, u have leveled some serious allegations, just asking u to prove them .

If u call that harassing, i am sorry, will not harass u again, but please do post, what u were referring to . If i have committed a mistake somewhere, would like to correct it & not repeat it in the future .

If u do not have anything to post, please don't make personal comments & wrong statements .

Would again sincerely request u to stop making personal attacks & stop making wrong statements .

Thanks . Please take care .

Got to go now .

Moderators, please take note - making personal attacks, making wrong statements & backing out on the pretext of being harrased etc..

Manoj Sir , aapne to ATS ke kaafi bhakt janon ko suspend ya ban karwa dia. Dhanya hain aap Bhai Ji. U r d conscience of dis forum. Admire d way u persist in digging out truth.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I will also pitch in and say that VB is not an agent/broker.

He is an IT guy based out of Europe. I have spoken to him and can vouch for him.

Sir Ji, ur 2 good. Some people on this very thread foolishly called u broker and said u have multiple identities. Lekin ur still not going for personal attacks. Hats off 2 ur spirit.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

As of now we dont know reason of vb's suspension which he can clarify after he's back. Rahul2011 is suspended as tone & manner of his language appeared making personal attackis on fellow members.

Vaisey......IREF.ji, .... among members there are hardly any ATS buyers.
    Request IREF to pls revoke their suspension.

Anyways suspended members will be back soon.
    CommentQuote
  • I have liked some of Rahul's posts as he has very good knowledge of Noida Expressway region where even m invested in a few projects. But his constant attacks on RE Expert Manoj Ji is not fair. I hope Rahul can avoid that in future. We r here to share knowledge not for personal attacks.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes its true Rahul.ji has quite a LOT RE knowledge/insight -
    1)Not only on Ggn RE but also Total NCR......
    2)Advise other members with adequate reasoning.

3)Is himself an Investor & declared his favorite projects openly

However besides basic RE funda (nearness to DEL /IGIA), dway still has NO REAL VISIBILITY & therefore anyone who dream big & advise quick /fast money may not have adequate reasoning to support dway investments.........

However besides basic RE funda (nearness to DEL /IGIA), dway still has NO REAL VISIBILITY & therefore anyone who dream big & advise quick /fast money may not have adequate reasoning to support dway investments.........

CommentQuote
  • I have come to know that chintels have started selling ATS project ( 14th floor upwards ) at 4350 less 1.5 % discount . Is it true ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, this is true.....only 2 towers release and that too above 14th floor.

Originally Posted by tinesha
    I have come to know that chintels have started selling
    ATS project ( 14th floor upwards ) at 4350 less 1.5 % discount . Is it true ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shil2342
    Yes, this is true.....only 2 towers release and that too above 14th floor.

Is there some inaugural discount also ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shil2342
    Yes, this is true.....only 2 towers release and that too above 14th floor.

Rs 4350/- is the DP or CLP pricing?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nksingla_2000
    Rs 4350/- is the DP or CLP pricing?

Hi
    Greetings

CLP (possibly)!!! Bless those who were ready to buy at 4300 DP

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Scarcityof ATS loyalists/buyers

Hi
    Greetings

Its been observed that not many inputs pertaining to the projects are coming in.. Would request if VB and Rahul could be brought back or some other people who are close to ATS may bring forth some clarity to the new information creeping in..

I personally would not be bothered to know whether or not any member is a broker or an investor and believe if one has done his own homework (Accounting/Excel/Survey/Financial/ROI expectations/Time horizon) would not be affected or influenced with any level of hyper "Viral" marketing observed in this thread.. whether from UK or India..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Basics cant be ignored

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Yes its true Rahul.ji has quite a LOT RE knowledge/insight -
    1)Not only on Ggn RE but also Total NCR......
    2)Advise other members with adequate reasoning.

3)Is himself an Investor & declared his favorite projects openly

Hi
    Greetings

I totally in agreement and Rahul has a commendable RE knowledge.. Surely, if one would be invested (if at all) in a project, would be using all of it (RE Knowledge) to defend/Justify against any onslaught/arguments. This is a real fact and human nature.. To the extent that he has been quiet predictable. Only thing is that in the entire process facts actually got suppressed/unanswered/misinterpreted and overlooked. 30% ROI in short term and 43% in long term is a very optimistic and too good to be true.

Facts about Builder, supply, demand, migration, legalities, govt performance, Infra, Location, Alternate investments, pertinent news are all available in the link..
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=0

Any contribution to facts missing is most welcome..

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I have come to know that chintels have started selling ATS project ( 14th floor upwards ) at 4350 less 1.5 % discount . Is it true ?

I am getting 1 % discount , whos giving 1.5% ???

Please pm me the details of ur broker to me.

thanks
    CommentQuote