Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello tinesha,

Pls PM me as well details of person /company (whether broker or whosoever) who is offering 1.5%.

friendly regards.
    CommentQuote
  • please PM me also details of broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I am getting 1 % discount , whos giving 1.5% ???

Please pm me the details of ur broker to me.

thanks

I got a call today from a broker with a offer of 4350/- psf (no discount) in two towers (no.5 and no. 6) 14th floor onwards with 10 Lacs booking amount. He told me that there are only few units available. These towers are of chintels or of ATS? Who is selling them, chintels or ATS? What should i do? from where are you getting 1% discount? please clear my doubts...

A broker said First transfer after 1 year of booking of an apartment
    CommentQuote
  • By the way on VB's suspension :
    Reason is still unknown & should be under investigation (by IREF).

Facts are:
    1) Suspension is NOT because of IREF thinking he is ATS Employee.
    2) IREF has No reason to suspend ATS employee even if they were to join IREF

Anyways he can be back soon.
    In todays IT age, it is not difficult to track IP address of the machines from where message has been written.

I am sure IREF is doing that & can clearly establish the facts......

Facts are:

In todays IT age, it is not difficult to track IP address of the machines from where message has been written.

CommentQuote
  • How r u so sure of all this ? R u speaking on behalf of IREF or what ?

Please clarify on the FACTS stated by u .

Originally Posted by nipsy
    By the way on VB's suspension :

Facts are:

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit79
    I got a call today from a broker with a offer of 4350/- psf (no discount) in two towers (no.5 and no. 6) 14th floor onwards with 10 Lacs booking amount. He told me that there are only few units available. These towers are of chintels or of ATS? Who is selling them, chintels or ATS? What should i do? from where are you getting 1% discount? please clear my doubts...

A broker said First transfer after 1 year of booking of an apartment

chintels have 45% of the developed stock to them in ATS kocoon , and Chintels is selling it right now , discount..
    CommentQuote
  • Like other members also said they know VB thru their conversations via /mails etc.......

it has nothing to do with my links inside IREF..

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    How r u so sure of all this ? R u speaking on behalf of IREF or what ?

Please clarify on the FACTS stated by u .
    CommentQuote
  • Basheer Bhai, aisey maat bolo, as -

- i have plenty of people who r pretty dukhi with me in IREF . Kuuch aur abhi iss list mein join ho gaye hain .

- Maine kiso ko ban ya suspend nahi karwa dia . I am an ordinary member of the forum, like u . I just follow the voice of my conscience & try to put facts . Baaki saab, logo ke karmo kaa phal hain .

Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Manoj Sir , aapne to ATS ke kaafi bhakt janon ko suspend ya ban karwa dia. Dhanya hain aap Bhai Ji. U r d conscience of dis forum. Admire d way u persist in digging out truth.
    CommentQuote
  • Please abstain from any kind of personal attacks . IREF is very strictly enforcing this -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/announcements/t-personal-feuds-zero-tolerance-policy-21713.html#post264315

If people, don't fall in life, expect suspension or a permanent ban .

Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Sir Ji, ur 2 good. Some people on this very thread foolishly called u broker and said u have multiple identities. Lekin ur still not going for personal attacks. Hats off 2 ur spirit.
    CommentQuote
  • Yr. original message portrayed/conveyed ( especially the FACTS part ) that u r speaking on behalf of IREF .

Thanks, for clarifying .

Like other members also said they know VB thru their conversations via /mails etc.......

it has nothing to do with my links inside IREF..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nksingla_2000
    Rs 4350/- is the DP or CLP pricing?

It is CLP with 1.5% discount...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I have come to know that chintels have started selling ATS project ( 14th floor upwards ) at 4350 less 1.5 % discount . Is it true ?

This is great !!! Please send me broker details if you could?
    I feel sorry for those who ( if any) bought in 4300 DP. Also surprised that how could there be 500Rs difference between units of same project being launched also at same time? Any difference in specs??, just making sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    By the way on VB's suspension :

Facts are:

Rahul's suspension was because of his heated discussion with Manoj ( my guess) but not sure when and why VB got suspended? Also I feel if He were an ATS employee and it is against IREF policy, IREF would have "BANNED" him and not suspended. I am sure he will be back soon and clarify.

Rahul's suspension was because of his heated discussion with Manoj ( my guess) but not sure when and why VB got suspended? Also I feel if He were an ATS employee and it is against IREF policy, IREF would have "BANNED" him and not suspended. I am sure he will be back soon and clarify.

CommentQuote
  • Why vinay.ji????

Was VB selling here...
    Has he negotiated with anyone on forum.
    Why should IREF suspend a blogger for the reason if he works for ATS.

C'MMMMMMMOOOnn...
    -Does IREF accept members once they know where they work.
    -Is it mentioned in IREF terms&conditions that Brokers can't be members.

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    CommentQuote
  • Sirji, I think you misread my statement. Many people have guessed before that VB is suspended because he is ATS marketing guy.

I am saying that if that was really the reason for his suspension, IREF would have banned him and not suspended.

I don't believe that he is ATS marketing guy and many people in the forum have expressed the same.

Why vinay.ji????

Was VB selling here...
    Has he negotiated with anyone on forum.
    Why should IREF suspend a blogger for the reason if he works for ATS.

C'MMMMMMMOOOnn...
    -Does IREF accept members once they know where they work.
    -Is it mentioned in IREF terms&conditions that Brokers can't be members.
    CommentQuote