Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • btw,,,,,,

can anyone share details of person /broking firm /anybody selling ATS in 4350 -1.5% i.e Rs. 4280/- whatever the Floor.

vinay.ji, do u have the details. CAN YOU SHARE PLEASE?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    btw,,,,,,

can anyone share details of person /broking firm /anybody selling ATS in 4350 -1.5% i.e Rs. 4280/- whatever the Floor.

vinay.ji, do u have the details. CAN YOU SHARE PLEASE?????

I don't have details yet. I have asked fellow members for details and waiting for it. Will share if I get anything.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks vinay.ji,

Yaar matlab koi to chakkarrrrr hai.
    No details shared. Why the hell one would not post seller contact here....

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I don't have details yet. I have asked fellow members for details and waiting for it. Will share if I get anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla Ji, tinesha seem to be aware on the Brokers selling ATS ( check the last page or 2 ).

One myth being repeatedly proclaimed & sworn upon ( there r n number of posts on this ) by so called, ATS loyalists that ATS does not deal through Brokers stands shattered & is in tatters . Somebody, gave a link to a Broker site, selling this project . ISHANb & me received mails from Brokers ( this has been talked before ) .

Originally Posted by nipsy
    thanks vinay.ji,

Yaar matlab koi to chakkarrrrr hai.
    No details shared. Why the hell one would not post seller contact here....
    CommentQuote
  • No contacts available..

Seems smart members r buying all Inventory:D:D at this Price Level:D:D.
    so busy negotiating...:DLOL. then how can they put the contact numbers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa

One myth being repeatedly proclaimed & sworn upon ( there r n number of posts on this ) by so called, ATS loyalists that ATS does not deal through Brokers stands shattered & is in tatters .

Sirji, Bahut jaldi conclusion pe pahunch jate ho.

Not denying the fact that someone has posted the broker link but lot of other members( outside of your list of loyalists) have also said before that ATS never works with broker.

Some examples.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16681-ats-kocoon-ats-sector-109-gurgaon/page33?t=18922&page=33

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16681-ats-kocoon-ats-sector-109-gurgaon/page187?t=18922&page=187
    CommentQuote
  • Be careful of ATS

Ask them what happened to their project which they launched in Gurgaon in 2004.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't have a list of loyalists or so called loyalists .

LOL:D. U r now yourself looking to buy ATS through a Broker & seeking details of the Broker from members .

Sirji, Bahut jaldi conclusion pe pahunch jate ho.

Not denying the fact that someone has posted the broker link but lot of other members( outside of your list of loyalists) have also said before that ATS never works with broker.

Some examples.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16681-ats-kocoon-ats-sector-109-gurgaon/page33?t=18922&page=33

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16681-ats-kocoon-ats-sector-109-gurgaon/page187?t=18922&page=187
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I don't have a list of loyalists or so called loyalists .

LOL:D. U r now yourself looking to buy ATS through a Broker & seeking details of the Broker from members .

If they have started working with broker, then why not. It's good for buyers. I just commented on the fact that many people have said before that ATS don't work with brokers. It was not propagated by ATS 109 buyers only.
    CommentQuote
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    (nipsy Bhai, agar aap apne freinds/ relatives/associates ki bookings pe (without them knowing about it ) paisey kamna chhatey ho, then it is plain breach of trust . Sirf, inke saath hi nahi, kisi ke saath bhi, until u declare that u r a Broker or getting some commission & make the other person aware on the monetary involvement ( when u make somebody book with a certain Builder ), it is breach of faith .U may think otherwise, i am very clear here . Aap jo marzi ke lo, Social Serve or what not, what is wrong is wrong & cannot be justified under any circumstances .)

Manoj ji, You have made your view point, nevertheless without evidence but can't convince the Forum merely repeating the same again, again & again . Same way one sided views by few others in favour of DWay & ATS don't carry any conviction with the members.

Members who make one sided comments may win over the hearts of a few new/ignorant members but loose respect in the eyes of others on the Forum who might be having much direct relationship with ATS and have first hand information of their degree of fairness in dealing with the customers.

ATS already sold part of their inventory in pre-launch. Chintels also started soft launch sale yesterday at the discounted rate but with restriction of 20 units in Tower-5 (4BHK), 13th floor upwards & 30 units in Tower-6(3BHK), 14th floor upwards . Both Partners will have same pricing at the official launch. Chintels are selling through brokers at 4350/-and offering 2% brokerage. Response appears to be very good.

Regarding DWay coming to reality, there shouldn't be doubts in anyone's mind but may take about 3 years (my calculations based on the information collected from various sources including builders). I request members to please raise queries on HUDA under RTI for the status/completion of DWay, sector roads, water supply, sewerage, electric lines, communication lines etc as well as the status of litigation in P & H HC.

If the members share/post only factual information, the Forum will be real gainer.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, there could have been more people, but just look at the thread & LOL, u would know, what i mean . It is quite simple, no rocket science involved .

................also, yr. asking me on my conclusions & at the same time trying to get details of Brokers selling ATS r two opposite extremes . I think u r pretty confused .

If they have started working with broker, then why not. It's good for buyers. I just commented on the fact that many people have said before that ATS don't work with brokers. It was not propagated by ATS 109 buyers only.
    CommentQuote
  • nksingla_2000, i think now u r repeating posts everywhere . U made the same comment in ATS Triumph thread & i have answered it there .

Lagta hain apko apne comment ka matlab nahi paat haian . U r repeating content & accusing me of it .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Singla Ji, I am just replying to a post, which has been repeated in an previous thread & was answered there .

Instead of questioning me or my intentions, please ask the same question to people who r repeating questions with new inferences, comments, which have been well answered before .

U r free to draw your conclusions, it is your thinking & u may chose to think, whatever u want to .

Have fun.

Wishing u well .
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Shortage of ATS loyalists

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Its been observed that not many inputs pertaining to the projects are coming in.. Would request if VB and Rahul could be brought back or some other people who are close to ATS may bring forth some clarity to the new information creeping in..

I personally would not be bothered to know whether or not any member is a broker or an investor and believe if one has done his own homework (Accounting/Excel/Survey/Financial/ROI expectations/Time horizon) would not be affected or influenced with any level of hyper "Viral" marketing observed in this thread.. whether from UK or India..

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

Please would appreciate if the above message is taken seriously and some clarity to the issues raised by valued members may kindly be clarified.

Also checked another post by Mr Psambher about delhi tenders to be launched in last quarter 2012.. may I know the source please..

Someone please help me calculate the ROI of 3900 DP (no loan required) vs 4293 CLP 30% to pay in 45 days rest 5% on milestones achieved over 2.5 years

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers are involved possibly

Originally Posted by rdhawan15
    To the best of my knowledge, ATS does not work with brokers. So, I am wondering as to how you got a call from a broker? Or are you actually a D-Eway basher?

Hi
    Greetings

Sir, i think you would have got some answers about broker involvement now??

May be Kapil was right
    CommentQuote