Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sir.ji,

kahan pe milengey.
    Its long time I have been searching myself with no clue.........yet...
    I believe RE broking is a wonderful profession & they do help customers.

GUMRAAH nahi karte brokers.....
    Yahan pe to Number maango to koi response nahi detaaaaaaaa.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Sir, i think you would have got some answers about broker involvement now??

May be Kapil was right
    CommentQuote
  • Sufficient inventory

Originally Posted by manu813
    Only 50-75 apts left in clp, does that mean rest all are sold in DP ?? I thought they still have to launch project formally ?? This is crazy GGN market :)

Hi
    Greetings

ManuJi Bahut maal aa gaya hai ab market main.. Can you check and confirm from your sources please.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Two measures for the same thing

Originally Posted by nksingla_2000
    Quote:

ATS already sold part of their inventory in pre-launch. Chintels also started soft launch sale yesterday at the discounted rate but with restriction of 20 units in Tower-5 (4BHK), 13th floor upwards & 30 units in Tower-6(3BHK), 14th floor upwards . Both Partners will have same pricing at the official launch. Chintels are selling through brokers at 4350/-and offering 2% brokerage. Response appears to be very good.

I think more activity will be there after 31 jan 2012 when those benefited with cheaper entry around 3500 would offload in the market

Thats a bit taxing on people projected 4300 DP and 4800 for CLP by Informed insiders in the forum. Dont you thing so?? Personally I would have felt CHEATED. Quoting your earlier post http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1722.html
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1731.html

all your confirmations were indeed confirmed by ATS loyalists in subsequent posts

Regarding DWay coming to reality, there shouldn't be doubts in anyone's mind but may take about 3 years (my calculations based on the information collected from various sources including builders). I request members to please raise queries on HUDA under RTI for the status/completion of DWay, sector roads, water supply, sewerage, electric lines, communication lines etc as well as the status of litigation in P & H HC.

Cant this RTI issue be handled by builders in their true earnest and the answers put in their offer documents in the interest of the general investing public and in all fairness to LOYAL customers??? Your View point??

If the members share/post only factual information, the Forum will be real gainer.

hi
    Greetings

A lot of things would be sorted out once a uniform code of conduct is imposed and regulated through a regulator in the market..

There are instances of lack of transparency, fairness, lack of clarity, high handedness of launching builders everywhere..

NRIs/Investors/Endusers better make your own judgement about the scheme of things.. Anybody who invests in "Cocoon" looks at it only with one view but multiple partnerships, JVs, Marketing platforms, conflicting policies, business practices etc means that there are actually many measures for the same thing..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Mulitple prices and price points..

Hi
    Greetings

Till date, there are minimum 3 rates for the same thing which is called COCOON. Its is a very very absurd situtation.. people claiming to be close the the management, loyalists, informed sources have different/contradictory versions about the project price and information..

Indeed its a lot misrepresented..

Would suggest caution, whether HNI/NRI/Investor/Enduser..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU ji,

Great! Do you know how many apts are available and is this project formally launched? and do you have project plan , specifications.. My best source is IREF and magicbricks.. If you can suggest some contact details I would like to call and confirm on details like project plan and specifications being offered...

Thanks,

Hi
    Greetings

ManuJi Bahut maal aa gaya hai ab market main.. Can you check and confirm from your sources please.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Till date, there are minimum 3 rates for the same thing which is called COCOON. Its is a very very absurd situtation.. people claiming to be close the the management, loyalists, informed sources have different/contradictory versions about the project price and information..

Indeed its a lot misrepresented..

Would suggest caution, whether HNI/NRI/Investor/Enduser..

Cheers

Sir it is not COCOON, it is "ATS KOCOON"....

You may be wondering just how Cocoons are made. Well, they are actually made of silk. This silk is spun from 2 glands that are located inside of an insect. This is a very interesting process because it has oftentimes been said that the most beautiful butterflies have actually emerged from the ugliest Cocoons. For this reason, many people consider the process of the Cocoon to be a miracle of nature itself.

ab ATS KOCOON se kya nikalta hai rab jaane :)

no offense plz
    CommentQuote
  • Sufficient inventory

Originally Posted by manu813
    BlessU ji,

Great! Do you know how many apts are available and is this project formally launched? and do you have project plan , specifications.. My best source is IREF and magicbricks.. If you can suggest some contact details I would like to call and confirm on details like project plan and specifications being offered...

Thanks,

Hi
    Greetings

honestly I am not bothered and will now wait till both the issues are launched and subscriptions closed by 31st Jan

1] Will get a confirmed clear information
    2] Will be able to assess both the offers as dont think can afford both like most other investors
    3] Policy for marketing and promotion is totally confusing and Hyper Viral marketing is self conflicting

Ultimately, an investor would buy a COCOON and not Hype
    Thought you would have some information as figures being released are still or more than what was available to you in the post mentioned earlier

A few people you could have called must have been in touch with you but CLP offer at 4350-2% Works cheaper somehow than 4300 DP offer which I belive you would agree

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Sir it is not COCOON, it is "ATS KOCOON"....

You may be wondering just how Cocoons are made. Well, they are actually made of silk. This silk is spun from 2 glands that are located inside of an insect. This is a very interesting process because it has oftentimes been said that the most beautiful butterflies have actually emerged from the ugliest Cocoons. For this reason, many people consider the process of the Cocoon to be a miracle of nature itself.

ab ATS KOCOON se kya nikalta hai rab jaane :)

no offense plz

Hi
    Greetings

Non taken it looks like another serial released by JITU Jis lovely daughter "Ekta Kapoor".

Lots of rebirths, deaths, reissues, combinations, affinities, suspense.. he he.. truly ugly cocoon.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Well make sense.. I am looking for one more investment and more inclined towards Revanta but curiously looking at this project like project plan , specs and ultimately what price ??Because whenever one opens IREF this thread is always on top of the list ..As I remember this comment was posted in response to your fellow Infospace blogger Amit Bhalla's comment in which he mentioned that only these many apts are left in CLP.. Amit need to throw some light on this.. I totally agree one definitely needs to filter the hype to find out the real content of the thing especially in forums like this..

Frankly I don't even know whom to call till this project is launched would appreciate if you can point any contact details....

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

They have already sold their inventory to their ppl only 50-75 aptts are left for clp

Hi
    Greetings

honestly I am not bothered and will now wait till both the issues are launched and subscriptions closed by 31st Jan

1] Will get a confirmed clear information
    2] Will be able to assess both the offers as dont think can afford both like most other investors
    3] Policy for marketing and promotion is totally confusing and Hyper Viral marketing is self conflicting

Ultimately, an investor would buy a COCOON and not Hype
    Thought you would have some information as figures being released are still or more than what was available to you in the post mentioned earlier

A few people you could have called must have been in touch with you but CLP offer at 4350-2% Works cheaper somehow than 4300 DP offer which I belive you would agree

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Non taken it looks like another serial released by JITU Jis lovely daughter "Ekta Kapoor".

Lots of rebirths, deaths, reissues, combinations, affinities, suspense.. he he.. truly ugly cocoon.

Cheers

PS: on a lighter note. the length of this thread is also getting as elongated as a silk tread which is a remarkable 3000sft drawn by such a small creature.. Even here lambi lambi chondne wale bahut hain:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Well make sense.. I am looking for one more investment and more inclined towards Revanta but curiously looking at this project like project plan , specs and ultimately what price ??Because whenever one opens IREF this thread is always on top of the list ..As I remember this comment was posted in response to your fellow Infospace blogger Amit Bhalla's comment in which he mentioned that only these many apts are left in CLP.. Amit need to throw some light on this.. I totally agree one definitely needs to filter the hype to find out the real content of the thing especially in forums like this..

Frankly I don't even know whom to call till this project is launched would appreciate if you can point any contact details....

Check ur PM
    CommentQuote
  • Got it .. please, also send contact details of broker in PM .. can you also provide details if earlier info was correct or there are much more apts left for sale then earlier mentioned as pointed out by BlessU...

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Check ur PM
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. What an comment .

Honest Brokers are almost an extinct community . Yes, all Brokers don't misguide, but most do . Lagta hain, aap kisi Bhagwan ke avatar :bab (45):se dealing/bookings karte ho . Would request u to share the details, for the good of the entire IREF family . Bhalla Ji ke paas bhi koi Bhagwan ke avatar hain, unse bhi request kari thi ki details share karo, unhone bhi koi jawab nahi diya . .

Also, what do u have to say about people who r acting as Forum members & could be Brokers . Some of them, may not be actually Brokers, but doing some things here for monetary benefits ( as has been discussed in this thread- kaya naam diya jaye inn Mauka deekh ke Brokers banane walo ko . Please suggest a name ) . They seem to be creating hypes in groups or with multiple ID's & building up certain Builders/Projects with all kind of misinformation/ motivated information/leaking of some information at crucial junctures .

Originally Posted by nipsy
    sir.ji,

kahan pe milengey.
    Its long time I have been searching myself with no clue.........yet...
    I believe RE broking is a wonderful profession & they do help customers.

GUMRAAH nahi karte brokers.....
    Yahan pe to Number maango to koi response nahi detaaaaaaaa.
    CommentQuote
  • Dway factfile- ATS

hi
    Greetings

A lot of things would be sorted out once a uniform code of conduct is imposed and regulated through a regulator in the market..

There are instances of lack of transparency, fairness, lack of clarity, high handedness of launching builders everywhere..

NRIs/Investors/Endusers better make your own judgement about the scheme of things.. Anybody who invests in "Cocoon" looks at it only with one view but multiple partnerships, JVs, Marketing platforms, conflicting policies, business practices etc means that there are actually many measures for the same thing..

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

I am just awaiting if some response to news from credible source comes on this forum.. I am actually surprised accept for nipsy no other person has come forward to explain why such deceitful assertions about offer price were being promoted for so long??

I also mention one valued member (wont name check previous post) suggesting that there would be information available through an AUTHORISED agency of ATS. What looks like is that the authorised agency seems to have been hurt and is not able to face up with the public after multiple and much cheaper quotes are being floated in the market..

I also empathise with that AUTHORISED agency as multiple selling agencies (call them brokers/marketing companies/commission agents/NRI MLM etc) are now active as has been evident over the past two days..

Still I will say that ATS traditionally has been dealing directly, till accepted otherwise, by people I have tried to question here in the forum
    Also ATS has had a good record accept a few blemises like their earlier GGN launch and Increase in Super Area in one of their Noida projects (Cashing on the increase in FAR by the govt.) Actually they do deserve a few pumpkin in the sheet Homes from Hell for this misdemeanour. (Its halloween seasons anyway)
    Recipe no 8 Sell without legal compliances/ against approvals (GGN Launch):bab (45):
    Recipe no 10 Change super area (Noida Project) :bab (45):
    Recipe no 11 Delay in Project (Dera bassi 6yrs now) :bab (45):
    These are acts that cause severe losses and pain to NRI/HNI/Investor/EndUser community and hope most would agree.. Those who dont I pity them and may God Bless them..
    I am updating this in the sheet "Homes From Hell" in the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1#gid=2
    (This link provides details of most offerings available on the Dway stretch, News, Facts, Analysis, Broker details, Pricing information and pertinent information helpful for decisions by prospective buyers)

Apart from these very grave losses inflicted on gullible investors, I have found, there is Lack of transparency, -Ve marketing tactics and no control over agents/Brokers, Unfair practices (different price points for different customers), Lack of information (pertaining to details of projects approvals not been provided in Prelaunch even to loyal customers)

These may be appropriately weighed against the good work done by ATS in the past in Noida and a better than normal customer satisfaction comments from customers. Still this is a very very small builder in comparision to larger ones like DLF, UNITECH, PARSANATH etc.

Valued comments/arguments/critics welcome- Cynics excuse please

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • dear manoj.ji,

Lot of things comes with age. It is quite possible you have experience of thousands of transactions since stone age:D, many sweet & many sour.
    Fortunately we have become adults in today's e-environment when there are big names as brokerage firms
    The process of customer interaction & fee charged is transparent & same for all buyers & sellers. Nobody is CHACHA-BHATIJAA here...

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL :D. What an comment .

Honest Brokers are almost an extinct community . Yes, all Brokers don't misguide, but most do . Lagta hain, aap kisi Bhagwan ke avatar :bab (45):se dealing/bookings karte ho . Would request u to share the details, for the good of the entire IREF family . Bhalla Ji ke paas bhi koi Bhagwan ke avatar hain, unse bhi request kari thi ki details share karo, unhone bhi koi jawab nahi diya . .

Also, what do u have to say about people who r acting as Forum members & could be Brokers . Some of them, may not be actually Brokers, but doing some things here for monetary benefits ( as has been discussed in this thread- kaya naam diya jaye inn Mauka deekh ke Brokers banane walo ko . Please suggest a name ) . They seem to be creating hypes in groups or with multiple ID's & building up certain Builders/Projects with all kind of misinformation/ motivated information/leaking of some information at crucial junctures .

CommentQuote