Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhaiya, have u heard about "Learning Life Experience Through Others" . Bhaiya, stone age ke baare mein, u would be knowing better ( some of yr. comments r a witness to that :D), mein pichle 7-8 years ki RE ki baat kar sakta hoon .

Here is an link for u -

Learning Life Experience Through Others

"To be old and wise, first you must be young and stupid".

Btw, u have not answered my comment in full . Lagta hain, sangat ka asar ho gaye hai :bab (45):.

Originally Posted by nipsy
    dear manoj.ji,

Lot of things comes with age. It is quite possible you have experience of thousands of transactions since stone age:D, many sweet & many sour.
    Fortunately we have become adults in today's e-environment when there are big names as brokerage firms
    The process of customer interaction & fee charged is transparent & same for all buyers & sellers. Nobody is CHACHA-BHATIJAA here...
    CommentQuote
  • Nice phrase Manoj.ji,
    Baaki Saheb, aapka below comment mujhe samajh mein nahi aayaa.
    -"some of yr. comments r a witness to that"

On your 2nd comment of Forum members as brokers
    well, could be true..., so far I haven't experienced it.
    I decided to ignore even if its true till I can gain from them.

See manoj.ji, I agree
    1)such members/brokers/partial-brokers are a great source of information.
    2)buyer has to use own mind.
    3)There are always promoters /advt's around, so doesn';t matter if there are a few more.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya, kuuch baate samhajne ki hoti hain . Reread the Quote & u may understand better .

If such members/brokers/partial-brokers give unbiased information, they could be a good source of information . Many buyers r gullible/ many sitting at far off places/ many r newbies, so authentic/genuine information is crucial . No harm in having Promoters /advt's around, but they should make it clear, what there intentions r . Promoting projects, creating hypes in groups or with multiple ID's & building up certain Builders/Projects with all kind of misinformation/ motivated information/leaking of some information at crucial junctures is not marketing . U would know, what it can be called .
    CommentQuote
  • again the same crap going on.... baade samaj mai nahi atte...broker..partial broker etc etc....god know how many times more he is going to repaet this post.
    CommentQuote
  • Atul Ji, i am discussing something with a member & replying to his post/s . Agar ek sawal dus baar raise hoga, jawab to ek hi hoga na ( with maybe, some new added argument ) . I hope u understand, there is no rocket science involved here .

Apko pasand nahi hain, better would be to close yr. eyes to it .

Thanks for yr. comment .
    CommentQuote
  • Any more guy /member wanna self declare ATS purchase.
    Yaar kal to rate bhi kamm kar diya ATS ne as some members shared.

ise jyada kya expect kare insey..... as some members shared.

ise jyada kya expect kare insey.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Nice phrase Manoj.ji,
    Baaki Saheb, aapka below comment mujhe samajh mein nahi aayaa.
    -"some of yr. comments r a witness to that"

On your 2nd comment of Forum members as brokers
    well, could be true..., so far I haven't experienced it.
    I decided to ignore even if its true till I can gain from them.

See manoj.ji, I agree
    1)such members/brokers/partial-brokers are a great source of information.
    2)buyer has to use own mind.
    3)There are always promoters /advt's around, so doesn';t matter if there are a few more.

Hi
    Greetings

I am 100% in agreement on point no 2 by Nipsy.

"Buyer has to use own mind"

To elaborate a bit more on that
    1] Brokers are a necessary evil, (the Pareto 80-20 law applies here)
    2] They are potent source of information and misinformation,
    3] They work for a percentage and cant be held responsible for the whole (unless you surrender/assign your rights to them with an agreement:D)
    4] They have stronger affiliation with Builders than customers (as builders give them regular payouts)
    5] Brokers do not have any minimum prescribed qualification, knowledge or skills
    6] Some may call themselves Facilitators, Collaborators, Spe*cia*lists, Agents, Associates, Trade partners, Marketeers, et al so dont get confused, "all do the same job whether from India/UK"
    7] In sellers market, buyer has less importance (things appreciate without developement)
    8] A broker cannot spe*cia*lise in all the projects, aspects, subjects involved
    9] Brokers main focus/interest/inclination is in selling/promoting a project
    10] To serve this interest he would exalt the "pros" and project the "cons" euphemistically..
    11] Give examples of Higher ROI like 30% in short term and 43% in long term (as if Warren buffet needs to learn leasons from Indian Brokers:D, poor guy got only 20% Compounded ROI in his career)

From the above expansion of Nipsys theory "Please use your own mind", as a broker will sweeten/hide facts like:-

1] 500+ puckka habitations/obstruction ion dway stretch, in litigation
    2] Delhi Govt has not yet started the process of acquisition, survey, assessment and tendering of the Delhi Stretch
    3] EC meeting notes suggest- no sewerage, water, roads to be available before 2015 (this may take longer)
    4] Oversupply in the area due to "N" no of builders. Area across the 18.5kms and 2kms both sides of proposed dway
    5] Conflict between Huda and MCG
    6] Poor record of Haryana Govt in completing Infrastructure, currently worse than UP. Faridabad, largest district 1991 masterplans still languishing due to inaction.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO-6H7g9W7YrxXE39_Qm7AnKAox0DRCPfQDQsYupuqQ/edit?hl=en_GB
    7] Record of Builders having caused mental, psychological and monetary losses. "Check Homes From Hell" https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1#gid=2
    8] Lack of administration/regulatory authority and code of conduct for builders in India

ATS is a part of this ecosystem and therefore cannot be viewed in isolation.. This thread has been very useful in finding out true facts and status of dway and the ATS projects.

If everything were to be so easy then this forum would not have existed in the first place.. Nipsy has very rightly said we are not living in a stone age and we should try to use this forum to apprise general public of any builder/broker nexus

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Great info bless u ,bhai pls advise on my thread on ireo uptown as there seem to be a problem brewing up there too
    CommentQuote
  • I presume we live in an age where trust is hard to come by. In this thread, there has been less talk about the project, and more time has been spent on floating conspiracy theories and questioning peoples credentials and motives.
    We all live in an age where it is very easy to corroborate information. If the information presented in this forum is not believable or suspicious, we are just a call away from the truth. For example, there was one member who wanted to know about the apartment layouts and he himself got it in no time.

To do my bit, I called ATS today and came to know the following:

1/ ATS will launch at 4300DP & 4800CLP on 25th Nov. They were giving discount of Rs100 until 2-3 days ago.
    2/ I asked them, how come people are getting 4300CLP offers from brokers? What about poor folks who might have bought at 4200DP just 2 days ago? They told me that it is Chintels that is involving brokers in the 3 towers they are selling.
    3/So I asked them, it means Chintels is selling their share of the inventory at a cheaper rate than ATS. So should I go ahead and buy from the broker? They said yes, if I'm ok with it.
    4/I also questioned them about atskocoon.in of which they told me that it is not legitimate. They said, maybe Chintels broker might have put it up. They have a meeting with Chintels today evening and can comment only tomorrow.

I finally told them, I've a friend who booked at 4200DP & owing to this new development now wants a full refund. They agreed and then started asking names, etc, so I hung up.

On my part I also saw this website, it appeared more of a generic template without any substantial info.

What I concluded is that ATS has goofed up on the pricing due to whatsoever reason and they are presently trying to clean up the mess.

But Again going by the suspicious times we live in, there might be some a malicious intent behind what they are doing, some hidden agendas, but I rather not focus my energy in that direction.

I humbly re-request all to please be very careful before making insinuating remarks.
    CommentQuote
  • Half baked marketing efforts

:bab (38):
    Originally Posted by nipsy
    Any more guy /member wanna self declare ATS purchase.
    Yaar kal to rate bhi kamm kar diya ATS ne as some members shared.

ise jyada kya expect kare insey.....

Hi
    Greetings

Itne group bane the multi deals ke sab gayab?? Itne NRIs ne help mangi thi sab gayab??

Cant stop laughing at one query who wanted to invest 1Cr:bab (38): and could not make out the sector of launch, imminent from name of this thread..

Some really brazen marketing work by 9-5 part time marketing agencies (5 day working sat,sun and public holiday closed). Incidentally those connected since the beginning of this thread, if viewed closely, never got such crude queries during off peak hours/ off days for ATS on this thread... So predictable..He He:D

Cheers..

Some really brazen marketing work by 9-5 part time marketing agencies (5 day working sat,sun and public holiday closed). Incidentally those connected since the beginning of this thread, if viewed closely, never got such crude queries during off peak hours/ off days for ATS on this thread... So predictable..He He:D

Cheers..

Cheers..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent Post dear Beowulf.

Excellent Post dear Beowulf.
    You once again Proved HOW IMPORTANT AND LOGICAL a real buyer thinks.

Other People inspite having ample time hnever bothered to clarify Why 2 prices 4700 & 4350.It is only who suffers actually speaks.

Thanks AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN............

Originally Posted by beowulf
    I presume we live in an age where trust is hard to come by. In this thread, there has been less talk about the project, and more time has been spent on floating conspiracy theories and questioning peoples credentials and motives.
    We all live in an age where it is very easy to corroborate information. If the information presented in this forum is not believable or suspicious, we are just a call away from the truth. For example, there was one member who wanted to know about the apartment layouts and he himself got it in no time.

To do my bit, I called ATS today and came to know the following:

1/ ATS will launch at 4300DP & 4800CLP on 25th Nov. They were giving discount of Rs100 until 2-3 days ago.
    2/ I asked them, how come people are getting 4300CLP offers from brokers? What about poor folks who might have bought at 4200DP just 2 days ago? They told me that it is Chintels that is involving brokers in the 3 towers they are selling.
    3/So I asked them, it means Chintels is selling their share of the inventory at a cheaper rate than ATS. So should I go ahead and buy from the broker? They said yes, if I'm ok with it.
    4/I also questioned them about atskocoon.in of which they told me that it is not legitimate. They said, maybe Chintels broker might have put it up. They have a meeting with Chintels today evening and can comment only tomorrow.

I finally told them, I've a friend who booked at 4200DP & owing to this new development now wants a full refund. They agreed and then started asking names, etc, so I hung up.

On my part I also saw this website, it appeared more of a generic template without any substantial info.

What I concluded is that ATS has goofed up on the pricing due to whatsoever reason and they are presently trying to clean up the mess.

But Again going by the suspicious times we live in, there might be some a malicious intent behind what they are doing, some hidden agendas, but I rather not focus my energy in that direction.

I humbly re-request all to please be very careful before making insinuating remarks.
    CommentQuote
  • beowulf, great post, but would have helped better, if u could have given a call a bit earlier, don't u think so . Abhi, i can smell the fire & see the fire tenders rushing in .

.............& what do u have to say about guys who booked with ATS at 4200 DP & now can book at something similar on CLP ? Your perspective could help the poor souls .

CommentQuote
  • Commendable post :bab (56):.

I need to congratulate u for this effort . All most, all issues/problems/drama baazi going on has been assembled in one very effective post .

Kudos to u :bab (6):.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I am just awaiting if some response to news from credible source comes on this forum.. I am actually surprised accept for nipsy no other person has come forward to explain why such deceitful assertions about offer price were being promoted for so long??

I also mention one valued member (wont name check previous post) suggesting that there would be information available through an AUTHORISED agency of ATS. What looks like is that the authorised agency seems to have been hurt and is not able to face up with the public after multiple and much cheaper quotes are being floated in the market..

I also empathise with that AUTHORISED agency as multiple selling agencies (call them brokers/marketing companies/commission agents/NRI MLM etc) are now active as has been evident over the past two days..

Still I will say that ATS traditionally has been dealing directly, till accepted otherwise, by people I have tried to question here in the forum
    Also ATS has had a good record accept a few blemises like their earlier GGN launch and Increase in Super Area in one of their Noida projects (Cashing on the increase in FAR by the govt.) Actually they do deserve a few pumpkin in the sheet Homes from Hell for this misdemeanour. (Its halloween seasons anyway)
    Recipe no 8 Sell without legal compliances/ against approvals (GGN Launch):bab (45):
    Recipe no 10 Change super area (Noida Project) :bab (45):
    Recipe no 11 Delay in Project (Dera bassi 6yrs now) :bab (45):
    These are acts that cause severe losses and pain to NRI/HNI/Investor/EndUser community and hope most would agree.. Those who dont I pity them and may God Bless them..
    I am updating this in the sheet "Homes From Hell" in the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1#gid=2
    (This link provides details of most offerings available on the Dway stretch, News, Facts, Analysis, Broker details, Pricing information and pertinent information helpful for decisions by prospective buyers)

Apart from these very grave losses inflicted on gullible investors, I have found, there is Lack of transparency, -Ve marketing tactics and no control over agents/Brokers, Unfair practices (different price points for different customers), Lack of information (pertaining to details of projects approvals not been provided in Prelaunch even to loyal customers)

These may be appropriately weighed against the good work done by ATS in the past in Noida and a better than normal customer satisfaction comments from customers. Still this is a very very small builder in comparision to larger ones like DLF, UNITECH, PARSANATH etc.

Valued comments/arguments/critics welcome- Cynics excuse please

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I think the guys who booked at 4200DP(or 4700CLP) should immediately block a unit at 4300CLP from the offering broker & once confirmed should proceed to cancel the 4200DP/4700CLP bookings & take the full refund from ATS.

I believe there is some commotion already, thats why they have this meeting with Chintels.
    It will be a good lesson for ATS. Let them also get a taste of this mess they have created. Hopefully, this won't be repeated in their future launches.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    beowulf, great post, but would have helped better, if u could have given a call a bit earlier, don't u think so . Abhi, i can smell the fire & see the fire tenders rushing in .

.............& what do u have to say about guys who booked with ATS at 4200 DP & now can book at something similar on CLP ? Your perspective could help the poor souls .

CommentQuote
  • I just hope the mess was not intentional .
    CommentQuote