Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Investing with any builder cannot be an article of faith....

If I eventually decide to invest in this project, it would be my 3rd investment with ATS. I have shared this before on this forum... I made money with them, but have also lost (even if notionally as opprnty costs) in their projects because of delays and litigations....

Let no one preach here that ATS can do no wrong. Not all macro factors are their in a builder's control... they can only control a fair weather aircraft - not ones for which there is no landing strip !

Investing with any builder cannot be an article of faith.... Brains are required to be used ... just like for any other financial product!!

Enough..

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
    Ats is not just a hype but conviction of trust. People have given 1crore plus as a DP without proper launch....it's unlike any broker who shouts for any project for his 3percent....and also shouts on any project where he gets nothing.

On the other hand Manoja bro we are moving back to pre ban types of arguments here.

I agree with amit that it should stop now. All the points that were to said about this project and for DEW has been said...let thevreaders be the judge...

Request to stop...otherwise on everybthread this will happen and the IREF will suffer...

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
      If I eventually decide to invest in this project, it would be my 3rd investment with ATS. I have shared this before on this forum... I made money with them, but have also lost (even if notionally as opprnty costs) in their projects because of delays and litigations....

Let no one preach here that ATS can do no wrong. Not all macro factors are their in a builder's control... they can only control a fair weather aircraft - not ones for which there is no landing strip !

Investing with any builder cannot be an article of faith.... Brains are required to be used ... just like for any other financial product!!

Enough..
      i agree....
      out of interest did u invest in Derabassi?
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Enough..

Who says its totally risk free..but these risks are normal with any good builder...

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          Dear VB,

is it gonna be CLP?

Who do i need to get in lot touch with to get more details.

I am Delhi. Should I go and visit their office?

Thanks
          I do not have the launch details. Let me try and find out Amit.

If you are in Delhi, you indeed should visit their office, it will be worth it for us all.

vb2309
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
            Who says its totally risk free..but these risks are normal with any good builder...
            satya vachan
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Excellent post Magadh Bhai, specially coming from an investor in ATS makes this important.
              I have not invested with ATS in the past, still have huge respect for them. Still to have such clarity of thoughts while we look at any new investment is important for forums like this.
              RS

Enough..
              "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

ATS is not perfect and no builder can be. But ATS does count among the better ones.
                I agree that not all factors are in control with any builder. Don't invest on a project just because of a builder. If you have faith on the area, choose more than a decent builder and stay put.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                  ATS is not perfect and no builder can be. But ATS does count among the better ones.
                  I agree that not all factors are in control with any builder. Don't invest on a project just because of a builder. If you have faith on the area, choose more than a decent builder and stay put.
                  Agree with you Vinay & Magadh Pride
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Expected Launch Price

Dear All,
                    ATS Launch price may be around 4500 for CLP towards end of November.

Amit001,
                    As requested please plan your purchase as per above.

vb2309
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      Dear VB,

is it gonna be CLP?

Who do i need to get in lot touch with to get more details.

I am Delhi. Should I go and visit their office?

Thanks
                      pls check ur pm
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X