Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is true all around and my comments are generic..

Originally Posted by sactan
    Great info bless u ,bhai pls advise on my thread on ireo uptown as there seem to be a problem brewing up there too

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks Sactan.. I know these are generic facts and You have all the permission to copy, paste, use this post to your advantage. You can use my style/text/cliches. (Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery:D I will love it)
    I will surely have a look there as well, for now I have certain decision to take about my Dway investments and the lack of clarity and uncertainity hinging with the fate of projects here.

I thank IREF for providing such a valuable platform which has helped me take certain decision due to unbiased and eye opening facts discovered in this and other threads. I was looking for another massive commitment in this stretch which I have now spread elsewhere looking at the anarchic state of affairs here.. Chief causes behind this decision are Haryana govt delays/cost/quality and Builder Apathy (multiple prices/lack of clarity/lack of transparency/high handedness/Unfair practices/Discrimination)

I am confessing here that I was not aware of either the severity of litigations on dway, status of habitation/obstructions on the stretch, status of cooperation between Haryana and Delhi to effectuate the process, amount of supply, infrastructure issues etc.. and still trying to find some answers

This forum and awakened investors have helped me get vital information which otherwise is not provided by any BROKER or BUILDERS.

I also, in all fairness, regret the idea of falling into any legal discourse or RTIs as being purported by a few here in the forum, which i may pursue, if required, but not for now..

Disclaimer: Above comments are not directed towards any particular builder or any particular broker or any particular member of this forum and delve on information provided here in the forum. Pseudo names and personalities dont have any material bearing or loss of face and their personal communications are outside the forums purview..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    I presume we live in an age where trust is hard to come by. In this thread, there has been less talk about the project, and more time has been spent on floating conspiracy theories and questioning peoples credentials and motives.
    We all live in an age where it is very easy to corroborate information. If the information presented in this forum is not believable or suspicious, we are just a call away from the truth. For example, there was one member who wanted to know about the apartment layouts and he himself got it in no time.

To do my bit, I called ATS today and came to know the following:

1/ ATS will launch at 4300DP & 4800CLP on 25th Nov. They were giving discount of Rs100 until 2-3 days ago.
    2/ I asked them, how come people are getting 4300CLP offers from brokers? What about poor folks who might have bought at 4200DP just 2 days ago? They told me that it is Chintels that is involving brokers in the 3 towers they are selling.
    3/So I asked them, it means Chintels is selling their share of the inventory at a cheaper rate than ATS. So should I go ahead and buy from the broker? They said yes, if I'm ok with it.
    4/I also questioned them about atskocoon.in of which they told me that it is not legitimate. They said, maybe Chintels broker might have put it up. They have a meeting with Chintels today evening and can comment only tomorrow.

I finally told them, I've a friend who booked at 4200DP & owing to this new development now wants a full refund. They agreed and then started asking names, etc, so I hung up.

On my part I also saw this website, it appeared more of a generic template without any substantial info.

What I concluded is that ATS has goofed up on the pricing due to whatsoever reason and they are presently trying to clean up the mess.

But Again going by the suspicious times we live in, there might be some a malicious intent behind what they are doing, some hidden agendas, but I rather not focus my energy in that direction.

I humbly re-request all to please be very careful before making insinuating remarks.

Any news on Mahindra's Flat ?? how they are if coming ???
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your kind words.
    As an investor, I was just anxious to know the true picture, which unfortunately is still not very clear.
    Regards

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Excellent Post dear Beowulf.
    You once again Proved HOW IMPORTANT AND LOGICAL a real buyer thinks.

Other People inspite having ample time hnever bothered to clarify Why 2 prices 4700 & 4350.It is only who suffers actually speaks.

Thanks AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN............
    CommentQuote
  • Enough !!

Bass karo yaar !
    CommentQuote
  • I apologize I don't know. Maybe other knowledgeable members can comment.
    Regards

Originally Posted by Gksingh
    CommentQuote
  • beouwulf SIR......."You are absolutely right".
    just called the numbers available on internet sites & e-mailed my details.

Lets see what response I get & if these guys "brokers" can get me a unit at the price of 4.2K CLP you'all are quoting.

Its true Complete Mess-up at ATS & CHINTELS as far as Pricing is concerned.

Originally Posted by beowulf
    Thanks for your kind words.
    As an investor, I was just anxious to know the true picture, which unfortunately is still not very clear.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf

Kudos for speaking your mind and in the most practical context.. Infect this was required by many discerning NRIs/Investors/Endusers (loyal or otherwise:D)

I presume we live in an age where trust is hard to come by 100% correct assessment

we are just a call away from the truth ...
    Like you my friend called a couple of weeks ago and got an unfortunately "curt" response that things will be informed on the 25th of NOVEMBER. He also contacted them many times on email at earlier occasions, but never got any offer, project details or information of significanc. Truth is very serious indeed as of now

To do my bit, I called ATS today and came to know the following:

2/ I asked them, how come people are getting 4300CLP offers from brokers? What about poor folks who might have bought at 4200DP just 2 days ago? They told me that it is Chintels that is involving brokers in the 3 towers they are selling.....
    Are they trying to hide behind Chintels. Has Chintel spoilt the partnership with their act?? Could not they have a singular strategy before entering into partnerships/JVs/Collaborations

3/So I asked them, it means Chintels is selling their share of the inventory at a cheaper rate than ATS. So should I go ahead and buy from the broker? They said yes, if I'm ok with it...
    Logical extension to your question "Is there any difference in quality, delivery, service?? if not then why two prices?? Mate the difference is a big 9L appx (1750X500).. is it fair? is it not misrepresentation??)

4/I also questioned them about atskocoon.in of which they told me that it is not legitimate. They said, maybe Chintels broker might have put it up. They have a meeting with Chintels today evening and can comment only tomorrow....

Hope enough resources are deployed to get a suitable comment by tomorrow, but I doubt

I finally told them, I've a friend who booked at 4200DP & owing to this new development now wants a full refund. They agreed and then started asking names, etc, so I hung up....

So nice of them for having offered refund.... What about your friend- the feeling of being cheated? possible loss of faith?? Misrepresentation? Loss of opportunity?Different measures for same brand/product??

What I concluded is that ATS has goofed up on the pricing due to whatsoever reason and they are presently trying to clean up the mess...
    100% true Messed up and Googed up

But Again going by the suspicious times we live in, there might be some a malicious intent behind what they are doing, some hidden agendas, but I rather not focus my energy in that direction...
    I humbly re-request all to please be very careful before making insinuating remarks....

This is like chit bhi meri, pat bhi mera aur khadi building be meri. those contemplating an offensive against people voicing concern please set your house right

Hi beowulf
    Greetings
    .. its really encouraging to have received a full blown bit by bit version of the queries which many would be contemplating to ask.. My questions were more or less identical if you check my earlier post and a few logical extensions

ATS has always delivered quality as most forum members and existing end users have commented.. Most existing projects have a good appeal and ambience.. I think this is more a part of evolution of an ambitious company to charter new waters and these minor glitches are though bound to happen... I would therefore not find them majorly at fault in my honest opinion..

Having said that, practical experience on JVs anywhere in the world and more specifically in GGN has been very negative (spire/tashee; spire/ILD, etc etc). Despite business agreement the principles, policies and practices of partners generally create mutual insolence rather than cooperation.. Simple but important things like pricing, marketing practices, channels for distribution, communcation with customers are overlooked in zeal for higher business profits..,,,
    CommentQuote
  • chintels CLP Price is 4350 for +14FLOOR

Brokerage of 1.5% can only be adjusted as a credit note.
    What say members. Is some one also getting 1.5% adjusted in BSP itself.......
    CommentQuote
  • Unclear Picture

Originally Posted by beowulf
    Thanks for your kind words.
    Regards

Hi
    Greetings

Must have received calls from VB as he had called you earlier as well. Hope he is Fine?? he may help in clarifying a few bits here and there being close to ATS as a customer

For everyones benefit its free to cal Indian s if you use a service called Acecallonline.com

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • unaware of Mahindra Sir. Sorry for being unable to help you out.
    Not following Mahindraasssss

For sure senior members can help you out on this..

Originally Posted by Gksingh
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul, Nipsy, Boewulf, PSAmber, Vinay Bhatia, RMNoida and ALL those who have been engaging in constructive conversation and refuting biased conspirecy theories, please accept a note of thanks for the same. Gents, I can answer tens (amazing) of the posts targeted on me but I am better of following IREF policy would like to keep this project related. As there has already been quite a waste of time , space and energy by fruitless psosts that are NOT related to teh PROJECT I choose to continue to IGNORE some posts and their authors so that we can make this thread sensible and PROJECT related. I will NOT get into any one to one argument.

Very briefly, only for those who genuinely asked (like Nipsy), here is my response: Unfortunately I do not work for ATS nor do I commercialy have any partnership (direct or indirect) with ATS for their sales efforts. Nor does any of the many conspiracy biased theories hold true for me. I have been investing with ATS since a decade plus and that is the basis of my trust backed by susbstantial returns and admirable customer relationship and customer satisfaction that ATS achieves. There was a incorrect remark in bad taste that my ID was suspended because IREF thaught that I work for ATS, this NOT correct, if one can not trust my response then the one doubting can confirm this with our IREF Admin.

I request ALL members to keep this thread project related and not make it a fertile land for web weearver of conspiracy theories. I will ignore posts that do not add value to the PROJECT RELATED thread and recognise and respond to the ones that add value to the thread. I will continue to write politely and respond only to those posts which are PROJECT related and unbiased.

Refrence to the Chintels one day pre cursor launch of ATS inventory yesterday, if you call the brokers or numbers you will find that there is no inventory availaible any more for sale. Please call and test.

Nothing more to say on the matter till formal Launch by ATS, when I expect both ATS and Chintels to be launching at the same price point.
    I will update in case I have any additional information.

Thanks ,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome back

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Rahul, Nipsy, Boewulf, PSAmber, Vinay Bhatia and ALL those who have been engaging in constructive conversation and refuting biased conspirecy theories, please accept a note of thanks for the same. Gents, I can answer tens (amazing) of the posts targeted on me but I am better of following IREF policy would like to keep this project related. As there has already been quite a waste of time , space and energy by fruitless psosts that are NOT related to teh PROJECT I choose to continue to IGNORE some posts and their authors so that we can make this thread sensible and PROJECT related. I will NOT get into any one to one argument.

Very briefly, only for those who genuinely asked (like Nipsy), here is my response: Unfortunately I do not work for ATS nor do I commercialy have any partnership (direct or indirect) with ATS for their sales efforts. Nor does any of the many conspiracy biased theories hold true for me. I have been investing with ATS since a decade plus and that is the basis of my trust backed by susbstantial returns and admirable customer relationship and customer satisfaction that ATS achieves. There was a incorrect remark in bad taste that my ID was suspended because IREF thaught that I work for ATS, this NOT correct, if one can not trust my response then the one doubting can confirm this with our IREF Admin.

I request ALL members to keep this thread project related and not make it a fertile land for web weearver of conspiracy theories. I will ignore posts that do not add value to the PROJECT RELATED thread and recognise and respond to the ones that add value to the thread. I will continue to write politely and respond only to those posts which are PROJECT related and unbiased.

Refrence to the Chintels one day pre cursor launch of ATS inventory yesterday, if you call the brokers or numbers you will find that there is no inventory availaible any more for sale. Please call and test.

Nothing more to say on the matter till formal Launch by ATS, when I expect both ATS and Chintels to be launching at the same price point.

Thanks ,
    VB

Hi
    Greetings

Welcome back mate!! many have been looking forwards to get some new information about the project in the forum to be shared.

I just checked that its been 40 minutes and nobody has come forward to welcome you.. I was just remembering you today and asked beowulf if you are in touch with him

First things first, how are you feeling today and in general?? Hope you are fine??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I agree this was a JV related glitch and an avoidable embarrassment.
    I hope this JV works out well. As u've stated, history says otherwise. Just hoping ATS will foresee such glitches.
    & just saw VB is back. He & Rahul have contacts in ATS and should be able to keep us all updated.
    Regards

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi beowulf
    Greetings
    .. its really encouraging to have received a full blown bit by bit version of the queries which many would be contemplating to ask.. My questions were more or less identical if you check my earlier post and a few logical extensions

ATS has always delivered quality as most forum members and existing end users have commented.. Most existing projects have a good appeal and ambience.. I think this is more a part of evolution of an ambitious company to charter new waters and these minor glitches are though bound to happen... I would therefore not find them majorly at fault in my honest opinion..

Having said that, practical experience on JVs anywhere in the world and more specifically in GGN has been very negative (spire/tashee; spire/ILD, etc etc). Despite business agreement the principles, policies and practices of partners generally create mutual insolence rather than cooperation.. Simple but important things like pricing, marketing practices, channels for distribution, communcation with customers are overlooked in zeal for higher business profits..,,,
    CommentQuote
  • vb, Welcome back mate!!

The thread was getting pretty boring without u . U see, no new information was forthcoming .

I hope u change that with yr. insider information, as beowulf says, u have some good contacts in ATS .

CommentQuote
  • Hi VB, welcome back. I'm still wondering why you were suspended.
    Looking forward to a constructive fact based debate.
    regards

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Rahul, Nipsy, Boewulf, PSAmber, Vinay Bhatia and ALL those who have been engaging in constructive conversation and refuting biased conspirecy theories, please accept a note of thanks for the same. Gents, I can answer tens (amazing) of the posts targeted on me but I am better of following IREF policy would like to keep this project related. As there has already been quite a waste of time , space and energy by fruitless psosts that are NOT related to teh PROJECT I choose to continue to IGNORE some posts and their authors so that we can make this thread sensible and PROJECT related. I will NOT get into any one to one argument.

Thanks ,
    VB
    CommentQuote