Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Welcome back mate!! many have been looking forwards to get some new information about the project in the forum to be shared.

I just checked that its been 40 minutes and nobody has come forward to welcome you.. I was just remembering you today and asked beowulf if you are in touch with him

First things first, how are you feeling today and in general?? Hope you are fine??

Cheers

Hi BlessU,

Thanks for welcoming me back and for asking my well being.

Cheers,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Hi VB, welcome back. I'm still wondering why you were suspended.
    Looking forward to a constructive fact based debate.
    regards

Thanks Beowulf,

Appreciate your notes on teh forum earlier as well as thanks for welcoming me back.

I will write to you sperately on the 2 days suspension as I do not want to create another 4 pages thread on that :-).

Yes, we will try to keep the thread based on project and facts around it.

I will be minimising my posts and will try and write only when I think I am adding some value.

Cheers,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • WELCOME BACK BUDDY

Hi VB.ji,

welcome back mate.

Infact many waited for you quite eagerly. It is realised relevant info is missing on project. Its true noone else takes the pain of clarifying aleast for this thread......
    there are rumours of ATS & CHINTELS charging different prices. lets see how the things shape up........

vaise even I got hold of a broker & asked him too get me a 1750sqft 4350/-
    CommentQuote
  • Very correct, u must have heard "no gain, without pain" . Quite relevant .

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hi VB.ji,

welcome back mate.

Infact many waited for you quite eagerly. It is realised relevant info is missing on project. Its true noone else takes the pain of clarifying aleast for this thread......
    there are rumours of ATS & CHINTELS charging different prices. lets see how the things shape up........

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hi VB.ji,

welcome back mate.

Hi Nipsy,

I hope you got me note on the above in response to your e mail.

I do not think any inventory will be availaible. If you can get hold of any at 4350 CLP (Less any discount), it is surely worth a buy.

ATS and CHINTELS both I believe will be selling at the same price.

Before you hand over the cheque please be sure that the broker is able to get you a flat.

To teh best of my understanding the sakles will reopen on 25th November. I may be wrong.

Nipsy, mate, thank you so much for your very kind words and trust in me.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • You're always WELCOME mate!

btw, I am all keen to buy ATS at Price below 4300/-
    I also believe ATS & CHINTELS together cant do that big a blunder.
    If they can sell 4.7K, why shall they encourage 4.35K.

anyways lets see........

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Hi Nipsy,

I hope you got me note on the above in response to your e mail.

I do not think any inventory will be availaible. If you can get hold of any at 4350 CLP (Less any discount), it is surely worth a buy.

ATS and CHINTELS both I believe will be selling at the same price.

Before you hand over the cheque please be sure that the broker is able to get you a flat.

To teh best of my understanding the sakles will reopen on 25th November. I may be wrong.

Nipsy, mate, thank you so much for your very kind words and trust in me.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Kocoon Sitemap

Welcome Back VB.
    The forum was missing you ..

Just noticed the sitemap at a brokers site (See attached) ..
    Is that what you saw at ATS ?

Also, any idea what is on the left side (West side) of the ATS Kocoon property ..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • rmnoida Bhai, phele saari information on this project ATS ke old investors/loyalists se aa rahi thi . Now, information is first available at Broker's sites ( which were not even supposed to be connected with ATS in anyway, as was sworn by many forum members ) .

Yeh ulti Ganga kaab se bahane lag gaye, bhaiya . ATS ne apne loyalists ko abandon kar diya ya...............

Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Welcome Back VB.

Also, any idea what is on the left side (West side) of the ATS Kocoon property ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Welcome Back VB.

Hello RM Noida,

Good to be in touch again. I have not visited ATS personally for a year plus so I have not seen anything at ATS office.

Let me check if I there is any tentative plan in the e mail that I got, if I have one I will PM it to you.

Thanks for your kind words and trust.
    vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rmnoida Bhai, phele saari information on this project ATS ke old investors/loyalists se aa rahi thi . Now, information is first available at Broker's sites ( which were not even supposed to be connected with ATS in anyway, as was sworn by many forum members ) .

Yeh ulti Ganga kaab se bahane lag gaye, bhaiya . ATS ne apne loyalists ko abandon kar diya ya...............

Manoj Bhai,

You know it very well that Chintel is going with brokers - So, it is possible that they must have shared it with brokers.

Moreover, some posts in the past mentioned that ATS is showing the site map whoso ever is visiting their office .. So not sure if ATS has abandoned their loyalists or not. It is just that they may not have an electronic copy of the sitemap or may have an understanding it with ATS to not share publicly.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,

Another site has cropped up:
    ats sector 109 gurgaon, ats kocoon sector 109 gurgaon, ats projects 109 , ats projects dwarka expressway gurgaon, ats projects near Delhi

I believe rmnoida must have got the layout from this portal.
    Looks like Chintels is much more aggressive in marketing than ATS.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • rmnoida Bhai, chalo apki baat maan latay hain, but facts indicate something different . More, later on that..................
    CommentQuote
    Dear all,

ats sector 109 gurgaon, ats kocoon sector 109 gurgaon, ats projects 109 , ats projects dwarka expressway gurgaon, ats projects near Delhi

Regards

Absolutely right ...
    Beowulf, How authentic is this layout ? Also, do you know what is on the left hand side ?
    CommentQuote
    Dear all,

Regards

Hi
    Greetings

neeche Mishra ji ka ph no diya hai.. kya yeh wohi Misra ji to nahin hain!!:D
    Jo NRI banke aaye the is thread main kuch hafte pehle..

Agar hain to bahut naughty hain. I just remembered VB even tried to help him out with ATS contacts http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/253492-post788.html

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I am sorry but I don't know what's on the left. I too am seeing this doc for the first time. May its Chintels other project in sector 109, but I may be wrong, I'm just assuming.
    regards

Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Absolutely right ...
    Beowulf, How authentic is this layout ? Also, do you know what is on the left hand side ?
    CommentQuote