Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please share how you arrived at this conclusion?
    Do you reckon there are real buyers other than 3 gentlemen on this forum who are ready to buy at 4700? Who had provided this markup formally?

I am sure Chitels would have done their market survey and not found enough buyers at that level? Else why would they mark down?

Originally Posted by nipsy
    If they can sell 4.7K, why shall they encourage 4.35K.
    CommentQuote
  • Ab yeh Vidhu Properties kaun hai? The approval map says Vidhu, Chitels and others?

Is there a 3rd partner also in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Floor plan and Site Map

Hi
    Greetings

Floor plan and Site Map uploaded in a single link..

https://docs.google.com/?tab=oo&authuser=0&pli=1#folders/0B0CW4pub6d78ZWFlYzY4NzktNGU2MC00YWYxLWFkYzgtYTc5YmIzNGZjNmU4

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 1 to 6

Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Welcome Back VB.
    The forum was missing you ..

Just noticed the sitemap at a brokers site (See attached) ..
    Is that what you saw at ATS ?

Also, any idea what is on the left side (West side) of the ATS Kocoon property ..

Hi RM Noida,

I had a look at the lay out that I have, it shows towers 1 to 6 (only the green colured sketch in what you have copy pasted.

I am not sure what is the sketch on the left in blue colur sketch? Is it exhisting construction work of Chintels? I am not sure. I will ask ATS team.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Floor plan and Site Map uploaded in a single link..

https://docs.google.com/?tab=oo&authuser=0&pli=1#folders/0B0CW4pub6d78ZWFlYzY4NzktNGU2MC00YWYxLWFkYzgtYTc5YmIzNGZjNmU4

Cheers

pls check...i am unable to open the link
    CommentQuote
  • kokoon site map and floor plan

Originally Posted by vb2309
    pls check...i am unable to open the link

Hi
    Greetings

Sorry!! my mistake.. try this.. these are the same as shared by fellow members however
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0CW4pub6d78ZWFlYzY4NzktNGU2MC00YWYxLWFkYzgtYTc5YmIzNGZjNmU4

I cant understand the map shows only 6 towers.. certainly it is not complete
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome Back VB bhai..

Your presence was missed
    CommentQuote
  • Good design for type A

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Sorry!! my mistake.. try this.. these are the same as shared by fellow members however
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0CW4pub6d78ZWFlYzY4NzktNGU2MC00YWYxLWFkYzgtYTc5YmIzNGZjNmU4

I cant understand the map shows only 6 towers.. certainly it is not complete
    Cheers

Hi
    Greeting

Kasam se Type a dekh ke muh mein pani aata hai.. very pretty.. good design

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thank u Amit

Originally Posted by amit001
    Welcome Back VB bhai..

Your presence was missed

Thank U Amit.
    Good to get ur note.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Welcome Back VB.
    The forum was missing you ..

Just noticed the sitemap at a brokers site (See attached) ..
    Is that what you saw at ATS ?

Also, any idea what is on the left side (West side) of the ATS Kocoon property ..

Hi RM Noida,

Spoke to the owner of the web site who has launched this.

The blue colour apartments on teh left are NOT ATS or even CHINTELS.

It is another companies product something called Calidium or a similar name like that.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Amazing : A good Real Estate Consultant

Dear All,

Interesting ...while this thread has been bashing up all real estate consultants / dealers / agents today I spoke to one gentleman who came across less of an agent and more of an Real Estate consultant. He shared quality information about the project lookout, growth possibility..risks etc. etc.

Amazing knowledge, great insigght, honest approach and extremely polited and educated.

Real estate and the growth in the Indian Real estate has looks like braught in some very good real estate consultants. Was impressed to know that his interview was even printed in in Indian Expres and other news papers.

This blog, educated real estate agents (read consultants), international branss like the one from UAE coming with Raheja, Emma ....all this is such a sea change.

It was this consultant who told me that the blue colured print on tle lay out is a mistake and does not belong to ATS project and it is a human mistake by the Chintels dealer.

After this conversation I should say that the real estate consultants can be a asset and not just bad dealers.

Pleasently surprised bu the knowledge of the guy.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greeting

Kasam se Type a dekh ke muh mein pani aata hai.. very pretty.. good design

Cheers

Glad to see a positive note from u Bless U bhai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Hi RM Noida,

Spoke to the owner of the web site who has launched this.

The blue colour apartments on teh left are NOT ATS or even CHINTELS.

It is another companies product something called Calidium or a similar name like that.

VB

VB,

I am not sure if this is the case. If you look carefully, it is named as Pocket B while ATS ones are named as Pocket A. Also, the tower numbering is from 7 to 11 - This is in continuation of ATS towers which are from 1 to 6.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    VB,

I am not sure if this is the case. If you look carefully, it is named as Pocket B while ATS ones are named as Pocket A. Also, the tower numbering is from 7 to 11 - This is in continuation of ATS towers which are from 1 to 6.

I saw that too...however I have teh ATS lay out plan directly from ATS and it shows only 6 towers.

Well ....we would know all details on 25th Nov.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    I saw that too...however I have teh ATS lay out plan directly from ATS and it shows only 6 towers.

Well ....we would know all details on 25th Nov.

Thanks VB - I hope that it is not phase 2 of ATS which they may not be talking right now at all ..
    CommentQuote