Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    VB,

I am not sure if this is the case. If you look carefully, it is named as Pocket B while ATS ones are named as Pocket A. Also, the tower numbering is from 7 to 11 - This is in continuation of ATS towers which are from 1 to 6.

Pocket B site plan matches to plan of Caladium.

Caladium Sector 109 Gurgaon, call pardeep chawla 9910115200 multilink property, dwarka expressways new projects
    CommentQuote

• Thanks Vinay - This seems like matching Caladium.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Glad to see a positive note from u Bless U bhai.

Hi
    Greetings

I guess you need to visit some of my posts in favour of Dway and you will be ecstatic..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AtulGupta
    VB was caught thats why suspended...he was a disguise employee of ATS..ATS sales team get a higher bonus on whatever is sold before launch.

VB welcome back.. i am sorry for this post. I got carried away with the fake
    Conspiracy theory PM i recd reagrding you. Not much useful discussion in the thread after you left..so pls continue to share your knowledge. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I guess you need to visit some of my posts in favour of Dway and you will be ecstatic..

Cheers

Abbhee to dostee shuru hui hai....threads pe aana Jaana dhere ..
    This is the first positive note on ATS 109 Lay out from u so I felt good about it.
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AtulGupta
    VB welcome back.. i am sorry for this post. I got carried away with the fake
    Conspiracy theory PM i recd reagrding you. Not much useful discussion in the thread after you left..so pls continue to share your knowledge. Thanks

Auto.....it takes a Man to b a real MAN to apologise . Let us put this behind us and make this thread a meaningful helpful thread.

Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Auto.....it takes a Man to b a real MAN to apologise . Let us put this behind us and make this thread a meaningful helpful thread.

Vb2309

Dear vb,

I wanted to buy ATS kocoon, i called the prprty dealer of chintels, He Said the inventory at 4350 is Not there it was a Promotion by chintels....but offered me paradiso....my Friends was also told the Same...i called chintels directly. And they told me they have Not launched Anything.

You seem to Be a Breath of fresh Air ....please Guide me and send me the ATS contact....

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Guys i am New to this forum and was Amazed with the Knowledge here....

I Found Lot of constructive comments.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indiaa
    Dear vb,

I wanted to buy ATS kocoon, i called the prprty dealer of chintels, He Said the inventory at 4350 is Not there it was a Promotion by chintels....but offered me paradiso....my Friends was also told the Same...i called chintels directly. And they told me they have Not launched Anything.

You seem to Be a Breath of fresh Air ....please Guide me and send me the ATS contact....

Thanks

Many Thanks for such a sweet compliment
    Sincerely appreciated
    Looks like I have been missed on this Forum.

The contact details are as on this ATS WEBSITR link:
    ATS - Contact Us

Let me know if you are unable to get through or have any issues.

WISH U WELL.

Have u checked and confirmed if ALL Chintel promotion / PRE Launch stock of 50 Flats sold out?

VB
    CommentQuote
    Guys i am New to this forum and was Amazed with the Knowledge here....

I Found Lot of constructive comments.

Thanks

Dear Indiaa,

First of all accept compliments on such a beautiful user I'd INDIAA
    Exremely good to note that this thread is of use to you......we are trying to keep it positive and informative and Project oriented.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • A ost from our star contributor

All,

Here s a good news....in post from our star contributor: Amit Bhalla Ji

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/269911-post1222.html

This is regarding litigation resolution kn Dwarka Expressway, it reads as:

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    got to know from someone whose house is also coming in litigation in new palam vihar that 1 or 2 ppl have taken the compensation offered from the govt..

Acc to him , he also knows that the road has to come , its just that they want the compensation to happen at market rates , which i think is fair enough , Infact I feel Govt should give something like 10-20% extra to ppl whose house are coming in between roads and all........this way they will not loose on time...
    CommentQuote
  • Missing Rahul2011

Am missing Rahul......hope hiS ID suspension is revoked soon. He contributed lots of information.
    CommentQuote
    Dear vb,

Thanks

At times I simply wonder...in today's world one need help to find any contact details...this does not require any Knowledge.
    So many times the same has been shared in earlier pages also, still this happens ONLY on this thread is very surprising. This is certainly not meaningful discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • vb,
    I am sorry to say...but when you say meaningful discussions it certainly is not looking at your last 5-7 posts. It just spams the thread and makes it difficult to catch the action.
    I see no sharing of any knowledge here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    At times I simply wonder...in today's world one need help to find any contact details...this does not require any Knowledge.
    So many times the same has been shared in earlier pages also, still this happens ONLY on this thread is very surprising. This is certainly not meaningful discussion.

Hey you are so rude...i didn't ask you for any help..thanks vb and Amit for your help ....
    CommentQuote