Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Land Value increases With Additions of Infra and when actually people come and start living , YOu also know how many plots are there in dlf which are stiill vacant , In a group housing scenario it is slightly different.....

It gives a feeling of a close knit family where you get to see 5 faces in the morning when u wake up , This acc to me is a very big factor which decides if one wants to live in a plotted colony which has just started to come up(this I am telling you 5 yrs down the line)

Not Doubt It will appreciate , but living wise , Group housings will be more livable lets say after 5 yrs

Ya i dont care about the livability aspect , i was just talking from investment point of view !!!for plots , habitation or no habitation doesnt matter from appreciation point of view ! Also i feel in a potted development the delivery risks are minimal !!!
    Highrise in the future for sure , but abhi bhi there are niche markets for villas and plotted developments . According to me business people like villa lifestlye or floor lifestyle while corporate and salaried people prefer apartments . I personally like them both !!! Both have there pros and cons !!!
    CommentQuote
  • logic v.s gamble

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Ya i dont care about the livability aspect , i was just talking from investment point of view !!!for plots , habitation or no habitation doesnt matter from appreciation point of view ! Also i feel in a potted development the delivery risks are minimal !!!
    Highrise in the future for sure , but abhi bhi there are niche markets for villas and plotted developments . According to me business people like villa lifestlye or floor lifestyle while corporate and salaried people prefer apartments . I personally like them both !!! Both have there pros and cons !!!

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for reminding.. I would be happy investing 75 lakh in a plot than paying upfront down payment for a flat that may or may not become inhabitable in 7 years. At least I will have security of title.. I can construct on it.. play with it any way..sell it in the middle of night.. no pangs attached..
    it is all speculation on this thread... Very good builder, very very good executed projects, very very very good amenities, but this area is still a gamble..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for reminding.. I would be happy investing 75 lakh in a plot than paying upfront down payment for a flat that may or may not become inhabitable in 7 years. At least I will have security of title.. I can construct on it.. play with it any way..sell it in the middle of night.. no pangs attached..
    it is all speculation on this thread... Very good builder, very very good executed projects, very very very good amenities, but this area is still a gamble..

Cheers

I would gamble on ATs in CLP provided it comes ~4300 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I would gamble on ATs in CLP provided it comes ~4300 psf

4300 or 4500 would make 3lac difference in Ttl outflow over say 2-3 yrs which in long run isn't a big difference.
    Bigger question forum experts are debating is the very liveability of d-way area & future prospects considering the current litigation aspect/scenario.
    If litigation goes -off, most would agree to your POV.

there would surely be some research /survey done from the builders side before taking up massive RE project/s.
    other members pls comment if 4300/- is worth..a gamble
    CommentQuote
  • logic vs gamble..

Originally Posted by nipsy
    4300 or 4500 would make 3lac difference in Ttl outflow over say 2-3 yrs which in long run isn't a big difference.
    Bigger question forum experts are debating is the very liveability of d-way area & future prospects considering the current litigation aspect/scenario.
    If litigation goes -off, most would agree to your POV.

there would surely be some research /survey done from the builders side before taking up massive RE project/s.
    other members pls comment if 4300/- is worth..a gamble

Hi
    Greeting

Bhai hindi mein bolta hoon... agar case khatam ho jate hein to Earth or tashee iss se mehnge ho jayenge...
    Now livability and habitation is not something which can be planted before spring and harvested in summer.. ideally about 7 year. I hope most would agree to this..

Imandari se...I am saying this with a cheque book ready and am looking at a sensible price from a decent builder

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greeting

Bhai hindi mein bolta hoon... agar case khatam ho jate hein to Earth or tashee iss se mehnge ho jayenge...
    Now livability and habitation is not something which can be planted before spring and harvested in summer.. ideally about 7 year. I hope most would agree to this..

Imandari se...I am saying this with a cheque book ready and am looking at a sensible price from a decent builder

Cheers

hehe fortunately or unfortunately livability and price appreciation are two different thing in gurgaon RE , in fact entire Indian RE !!!

And BlessU bhai cheque book waapis briefcase mei daal lo , because frankly sensible pricing by decent builder bhi do alag alag cheezei hi ho gayi hai Indian RE mei , ab jab/kab downtrend aayega tabhi fayeda hai cheque book nikalne ka .But bigger question is 200-300 per sq ft ke farak ke liye itna wait na karna pad jaae ki baad mei us cheez ke liye hi 1000 per sq ft extra dena pade!!!
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by ISHANb
    hehe fortunately or unfortunately livability and price appreciation are two different thing in gurgaon RE , in fact entire Indian RE !!!]
    Hi
    Greetings

Possibly but Livability does catapult the appreciation much faster.. still..with your assumptions I think ATS will attract more punters than end users.

Baki checkbook hamesha tyyaar rahegi.. aur Rs1000 extra dene walon mein se lagta hoon kya mein:D

Cheers

haha ats is not for punters , and neither d eway for now . above comment was not ats specific , it was general for all areas of gurgaon !
    haha ats is not for punters , and neither d eway for now . above comment was not ats specific , it was general for all areas of gurgaon !
    CommentQuote
  • When prices were in the range 2500-3000 most of the members were against investing on dway. They were giving 100 of reasons to not to invest. They were under the impression that this is like another Noida extension.

Within one year prices are more than 4000 that too for DP which is unaffordable for most of the investors.

The actual cost including edc, IFMS and club will be around 5000. If you include interest for 5 years cost will be 8000. 3 BHK around 1880 sq ft will cost more than 1.2 crs.

The only argument for high prices is proximity to dwarka where prices are more than 8000 that too without any swimming pool or club.

The dway properties will always sell at 30% discount to dwarka prices. I am not sure what will be price in dwarka after 5 years.

The plots on dway is a better investment options. The price of 200 sq mt plot in 23 b sector near to ambassies is 6 cr.
    There is still a scope of appreciation of plot rates on dway
    CommentQuote
  • Quite agree to the highlighted part . Forced or compulsory ( for people who don't have an option ) livability might be achievable in 5-7 years, but quality or at least decent living could be away by at least 10-12 years .

Let's hope for the best .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greeting

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    would agree to your & other pessimist members comment on d-way future....
    But then how much price-difference in psf do you assign to these 2 regions over next 10 years.....
    Investors would hype if opportunity exist. how would anyone stop this...
    This is not a new phenomenon.

First thing first - I am commenting on DP 3800/ which is strictly no no for me. MOUSE TRAP... aur chooha fasta hai...because of optimism ;-)))
    stop branding people as pessimist or whatever...truly unsolicited.
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Brother If I would invest in a property at 3800, DOWN PAYMENT, THAT TO ON THE 10+ floor I would call anything against it as Pessimist.

After 5 years this area would be developed with proximity to airport, but would be inhabitable with institutions, Golf course, diplomatic enclave, hospitals etc only after few more years..

Now Logic suggests 3800 would otherwise yield about 7200 in certain secured income plans in 5 years and in another 5 years so many things will change..

Simply cant risk..

3500-3600 with subvention, zero installments for 3 years OK.. EVEN NO RESALE FOR 3 years is OK with me in this case though against my business principles..

to rest all speculation. I can assure you nothing is coming public before November or December.. what say.. ??

Cheers

Hi,
    Can't agree more. ATS has got huge following and I would have ignored a few things to own for personal use. The details shared by members here have made the whole thing looks negative from end use as well as investment point of view.
    I agree with subvention suggestion. else 3500-3700 clp (that too for brand ATS) will make it interesting...my POV
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    When prices were in the range 2500-3000 most of the members were against investing on dway. They were giving 100 of reasons to not to invest. They were under the impression that this is like another Noida extension.

Within one year prices are more than 4000 that too for DP which is unaffordable for most of the investors.

The actual cost including edc, IFMS and club will be around 5000. If you include interest for 5 years cost will be 8000. 3 BHK around 1880 sq ft will cost more than 1.2 crs.

The only argument for high prices is proximity to dwarka where prices are more than 8000 that too without any swimming pool or club.

The dway properties will always sell at 30% discount to dwarka prices. I am not sure what will be price in dwarka after 5 years.

The plots on dway is a better investment options. The price of 200 sq mt plot in 23 b sector near to ambassies is 6 cr.
    There is still a scope of appreciation of plot rates on dway

Bhaiya, dway properties are analogous to 'pump and dump' schemes you see in stocks. All hype and hoopla have already jacked up prices of these properties and I am sure that the trend would continue for another 6 months - 1 year. So, if you want to invest then invest now but plan an exit within one year. Once reality starts setting in people like no significant construction progress on dway, no headway in litigation, delay in project constructions then you will see a widespread panic reaction and stagnancy of prices for a long long time. There is no way this area can become livable in next 5 years and others please feel free to pin this post somewhere. I am ready to eat crow if I am proved wrong about the time frame.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. Well put .

..................& don't worry, u would not need to eat anything :bab (35):.

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Bhaiya, dway properties are analogous to 'pump and dump' schemes you see in stocks. All hype and hoopla have already jacked up prices of these properties and I am sure that the trend would continue for another 6 months - 1 year. So, if you want to invest then invest now but plan an exit within one year. Once reality starts setting in people like no significant construction progress on dway, no headway in litigation, delay in project constructions then you will see a widespread panic reaction and stagnancy of prices for a long long time. There is no way this area can become livable in next 5 years and others please feel free to pin this post somewhere. I am ready to eat crow if I am proved wrong about the time frame.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi

I thought you were Rice Sambhar types...crow ka kya chakkar hai bhai
    CommentQuote
  • one thing which RE always defies is LOGIC... secondly people who really drive the market are way different from an average member on this forum( we are all typically educated middle/upper middle class ppl with very limited risk appatite and a tendency to be over cautious).

FACT remains that how ever unreasonable we find the pricing/location the GGN projects still manage to sell( and sell well) if its a half decent builder and location..

most of us thought that godrej was expensive at 3750/dlf plots at 40000/palm garden at 4100 . they have all sold very well. similarly chintel/alpha sold very off quickly... call it hype/nexus what ever(..most of us expected they would not)

same will happen to ATS/godrej/emmar on dway.. they will all come around 4500.. and sell because there are still people who will see value at those levels..

its all a question of taking a call...

if it pays its farsightedness if not blunder...
    CommentQuote