Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • We r back to the square one .

GAME - Part 2 has begun . Some of the initiators of the game r missing, would soon join .

Enjoy the fun .

Originally Posted by rs2507
    vb,
    I am sorry to say...but when you say meaningful discussions it certainly is not looking at your last 5-7 posts. It just spams the thread and makes it difficult to catch the action.
    I see no sharing of any knowledge here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    All,

Here s a good news....in post from our star contributor: Amit Bhalla Ji

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/269911-post1222.html

This is regarding litigation resolution kn Dwarka Expressway, it reads as:

I support this info: i paste below what i have posted in one other thread:
    I agree with this...indiabulls is Not only Making Dew but also has lausched its prestigious project in sector 110. This is the Same Place where there are litigations...

Actually my Friends father is in HUDA....he informed us that the litigations is just for Kompensation and petitionars are illegal colonizers ...he advized us to Invest on Dew...His POV is that Dew will come up for sure km² Years. He also informed that Central and State govt. Is totally behind this....

Lot of pressure is there from Industries and builders.....

He is a Top Management guy and father of our good Friend.
    CommentQuote
  • It has been 4 days + & we have been waiting for that information which is set to change some opinions or get lot of reaction from certain bloggers.

I hope it has been now collated . Don't deprive other Bloggers of some path breaking information, which u seem to have .

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Yes, I have heard the response from contacting old customer, has lead to huge sale in one day.

ATS is a better brand than UNITECH. This is not about the size of teh company, it is about branding in minds of existing cistomer base.

Rahul....I am thinking of posting somthing to share real information that will change some opinions or get lot of reaction from certain bloggers....simple...fact ..industry data on ATS project returns..... ? shall I ....?

I just need few minutes to collate it.
    CommentQuote
  • Replied here -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/270003-post44.html

Originally Posted by Indiaa
    I support this info: i paste below what i have posted in one other thread:
    I agree with this...indiabulls is Not only Making Dew but also has lausched its prestigious project in sector 110. This is the Same Place where there are litigations...

Actually my Friends father is in HUDA....he informed us that the litigations is just for Kompensation and petitionars are illegal colonizers ...he advized us to Invest on Dew...His POV is that Dew will come up for sure km² Years. He also informed that Central and State govt. Is totally behind this....

Lot of pressure is there from Industries and builders.....

He is a Top Management guy and father of our good Friend.
    CommentQuote
  • The topic & the thread needs to be kept alive . LOL :D.

Originally Posted by rs2507
    At times I simply wonder...in today's world one need help to find any contact details...this does not require any Knowledge.
    So many times the same has been shared in earlier pages also, still this happens ONLY on this thread is very surprising. This is certainly not meaningful discussion.
    CommentQuote

• manoja ji,

who are the other people....which position, which authority...Other than baseless negative rumours , I am not able to find anything here that is credible refute my information which is from the top official of HUDA.
    I hope you will understand this...Any ways why to go into the arguments on this..i am convinced that my info and the person person who has the given the info are both credible.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, if u r convinced, good for u . Your source may be credible for u, cannot be for everybody .

.................but without any official confirmations, spreading rumors or trying to impose yr. thought process is not the proper way to go about it .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The topic & the thread needs to be kept alive . LOL :D.

Manoja ji,

This was in reply to my question ...I already answered to him that he was rude,why are you bringing it again...I found it not in good taste.

Are you always this negative? I am sorry but I am not understanding your behaviorism.
    Is there some thing wrong I asked...I am new on this forum and also not in India.I may not have all the info...why anyone has a problem in it ...one should if cannot help just lay off and mind his own business..##Sorry I am sounding rude but i am really hurt by this negative behavior.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Chintels

Hi
    One of my close friend has booked in Chintels Ats 4350 -1% commission(to be given by broker by credit note).
    The details are
    1) Chintel will launch by Jan end at a higher price than 4700 depending on market conditions
    2) Pocket B is already sold to private builder and not linked with ATS kokoon project.
    3) The specs are AC and will be same as ATS, as this is also made by ATS.
    4) The matter of after maintenanace is still not decided.
    5) Chintel has opened in tower 5 and 6 with higher floor and my friend has also got on higher floor only.
    6) License in name of Chintels and layout is under approval. One year lockin period is also there.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Yes, if u r convinced, good for u . Your source may be credible for u, cannot be for everybody .

.................but without any official confirmations, spreading rumors or trying to impose yr. thought process is not the proper way to go about it .

do you have any official confirmation that is against my info...

I just saw you have more than 10000 posts ..I have to learn from you..But I am little uncomfortable with your style and behavior...
    Sorry but thats my initial impression..May be with time it gets better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    Hi
    One of my close friend has booked in Chintels Ats 4350 -1% commission(to be given by broker by credit note).
    The details are
    1) Chintel will launch by Jan end at a higher price than 4700 depending on market conditions
    2) Pocket B is already sold to private builder and not linked with ATS kokoon project.
    5) Chintel has opened in tower 5 and 6 with higher floor and my friend has also got on higher floor only.
    6) License in name of Chintels and layout is under approval. One year lockin period is also there.
    Thanks

can you give me the contact of the broker .is it still available.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiaa Ji, would request u not to do Psychoanalysis on me & please refrain from passing personal comments .

Please look at the history of this thread & u would have your answers .

Another point of view could be that u go through the threads & stop asking questions, which have repeatedly discussed many times & all answers r in the thread . This could be true for all threads, where u r commenting ,

Thanks .

Originally Posted by Indiaa
    Manoja ji,

This was in reply to my question ...I already answered to him that he was rude,why are you bringing it again...I found it not in good taste.

Are you always this negative? I am sorry but I am not understanding your behaviorism.
    Is there some thing wrong I asked...I am new on this forum and also not in India.I may not have all the info...why anyone has a problem in it ...one should if cannot help just lay off and mind his own business..##Sorry I am sounding rude but i am really hurt by this negative behavior.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for providing correct information, though many ATS loyalists seem to be denying this development .

I wonder why ? What is the motive ? What r the reasons ?

Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    Hi
    The details are
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Indiaa Ji, would request u not to do Psychoanalysis on me & please refrain from passing personal comments .

Please look at the history of this thread & u would have your answers .

Another point of view could be that u go through the threads & stop asking questions, which have repeatedly discussed many times & all answers r in the thread . This could be true for all threads, where u r commenting ,

Thanks .

Thanks for the advise.

I will do so.
    but
    If I ask a question you do not like i would request you not to answer and ignore . Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indiaa
    Thanks for the advise.

I will do so.
    but
    If I ask a question you do not like i would request you not to answer and ignore . Thanks

Check your PM
    CommentQuote