Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have no issues, i would answer, if i know the answer .

    My request is stop spreading & propagating, what u may believe in . Do that, if u have proof . Using words like credible can be misunderstood by many .

    Got to go, if u need any further clarification, would post later .


    Thanks .


    Originally Posted by Indiaa
    Thanks for the advise.

    I will do so.
    but
    If I ask a question you do not like i would request you not to answer and ignore . Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have no issues, i would answer, if i know the answer .

    My request is stop spreading & propagating, what u may believe in . Do that, if u have proof . Using words like credible can be misunderstood by many .

    Got to go, if u need any further clarification, would post later .


    Thanks .


    i am writing what is true...i do not understand your problem...were you supposed to get the contract of DEW and did not get or are you from those illegal settlers??just joking...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Indiaa Ji, u seem to be the person who has got the contract . LOL :D. I am just joking too .

    I am not one of the illegal settlers, but u seem to be one of them who wants in a hurry to kick them out .

    What u r saying may be true, good for u . What others saying may be true also .

    ..............& no need to understand me or my problem . I have understood yours :D.

    ............waisey aap kisi rahul naam ke ID ko jante hain, pachante hain .



    Originally Posted by Indiaa
    i am writing what is true...i do not understand your problem...were you supposed to get the contract of DEW and did not get or are you from those illegal settlers??just joking...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Any responses?

    Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Ab yeh Vidhu Properties kaun hai? The approval map says Vidhu, Chitels and others?

    Is there a 3rd partner also in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Chill guys dosto - an bas bhi karo

    With this new arguments between manoj and indiaa. Rahul presence is not missed at all.
    CommentQuote
  • "BAS BHI KARO YAAR"

    amit001, says it right.
    Looks like IREF has become new battle ground to master one's writting skills rather than meaningful RE info source.
    CommentQuote
  • nipsy Ji, aap hi kuuch meaningful comment karo .

    Aap ke kaya vichar hain, iss comment ke barry mein ( see 3-4 posts above this post for reference, POST-2312)?


    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Thanks for providing correct information, though many ATS loyalists seem to be denying this development .

    I wonder why ? What is the motive ? What r the reasons ?
    CommentQuote
  • Seriously - ya all need to chill ! Please refrain from useless posts - now amounting to over 70% of the pages in this thread !!!!

    The separate pricing thread from Chintel is indeed interesting but I cant believe this goof up can happen. This can sour the relationship of ATS both with its existing customers as well as Chintel if true. So Wait till we have facts out.

    Meanwhile I'm posting some useful information here for a CHANGE :-
    1. Attached is the site plan from ATS. I have reduced the pic size. I'm not sure I like the floor plans but I do like the layouts.
    2. The floor plan has already been posted and that is accurate as of today.
    3. North Side 3 towers (towards the top of the pic) is being marketed by ATS.
    4. South side 3 towers will be marketed by Chintel.
    5. Its a 22 storey tower.Larger 3 bhk and all 4 bhks are park facing. Smaller 3 bhk will be enjoying the view of other developments.
    6. ATS will be responsible for entire construction.
    7. The specs were still not finalized as of last weekend.
    8. Of course - both the plans and layout is subject to change.
    9. ATS seems to be having good response so far. Is this thread responsible ? :D

    Looking forward to more information from other members.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I am also testing/checking credibility of such info so asked a broker to get me a unit at 4.35K less 1.5%. Lets see how these guys revert.
    "So far no success & no response inspite forwarding all documents"

    baki kuch chakkarr to hai" -so many websites have popped up suddenly with chintels selling at 4350/-


    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    nipsy Ji, aap hi kuuch meaningful comment karo .

    Aap ke kaya vichar hain, iss comment ke barry mein ( see 3-4 posts above this post for reference, POST-2312)?

    CommentQuote
  • sikkaji, great information & especially, love the 9 th point of yr. comment ( the later part ) .
    CommentQuote
  • nipsy Ji, kuuch nahi, bahut chakkar hain . Saari chakkar ki Ram Kahani iss thread main hi hain .

    Samjhanay aur bhapney ki zarrarot hain. Most importantly, neutral ho ke dekho, without any preconceived notions .

    Originally Posted by nipsy
    I am also testing/checking credibility of such info so asked a broker to get me a unit at 4.35K less 1.5%. Lets see how these guys revert.
    "So far no success & no response inspite forwarding all documents"

    baki kuch chakkarr to hai" -so many websites have popped up suddenly with chintels selling at 4350/-
    CommentQuote
  • Hi! TY for ur comments.

    Lets see...
    Got to go now......will catch up again late evng.


    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    nipsy Ji, kuuch nahi, bahut chakkar hain . Saari chakkar ki Ram Kahani iss thread main hi hain .

    Samjhanay aur bhapney ki zarrarot hain. Most importantly, neutral ho ke dekho, without any preconceived notions .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    Hi
    One of my close friend has booked in Chintels Ats 4350 -1% commission(to be given by broker by credit note).
    The details are
    1) Chintel will launch by Jan end at a higher price than 4700 depending on market conditions
    2) Pocket B is already sold to private builder and not linked with ATS kokoon project.
    3) The specs are AC and will be same as ATS, as this is also made by ATS.
    4) The matter of after maintenanace is still not decided.
    5) Chintel has opened in tower 5 and 6 with higher floor and my friend has also got on higher floor only.
    6) License in name of Chintels and layout is under approval. One year lockin period is also there.
    Thanks

    Harpreet,

    Thanks for sharing.....is there more detailed info on specs.
    My understanding is (may be wrong) that ATS will do Maintinance .

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. A good one .

    I know, what u mean, in fact most of us know . This is nothing new .

    Originally Posted by amit001
    Chill guys dosto - an bas bhi karo

    With this new arguments between manoj and indiaa. Rahul presence is not missed at all.
    CommentQuote
  • :-) ........... Could not stop smiling after reading your post....very polite.....very firm......it is best not to get into arguments , I simply IGNORE such posts as it creates bad posts and spams the thread .

    Welcome to the Forum Indiaa.
    We will try to keep this positive, hope the link helped you.

    Sikka Ji jas posted a good post and if u go through the thread you will find details of other projects around ATS 109 these include Chintels, Shobha, Raheja and One more.

    VB
    CommentQuote