Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Indiaa
    Manoja ji,

    This was in reply to my question ...I already answered to him that he was rude,why are you bringing it again...I found it not in good taste.

    Are you always this negative? I am sorry but I am not understanding your behaviorism.
    Is there some thing wrong I asked...I am new on this forum and also not in India.I may not have all the info...why anyone has a problem in it ...one should if cannot help just lay off and mind his own business..##Sorry I am sounding rude but i am really hurt by this negative behavior.

    Good, Calling me rude....ending up owning it...some fun.
    In the first place let me clarify my earlier comment - It seems all the investors or prospects are NRI's and in hurry to find contact details. At forum they can make out who to ask for the same ;-)) repeatedly...but failing to note how many times the same has been done by the same gent.
    Secondly, I thought NRI's are fairly well connected on net...so it should not be that difficult to find oneself...London bridge will loose to ATS....as how many people have asked for the details.
    Chill mate
    CommentQuote
  • rs Bhai, it is best for some people to ignore posts -

    -when uncomfortable questions r being asked & they r in a fix .

    -when no answer, best is to ignore, since answering can expose them further .

    ..............& i totally agree with yr. last comment .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    Hi
    One of my close friend has booked in Chintels Ats 4350 -1% commission(to be given by broker by credit note).
    The details are
    1) Chintel will launch by Jan end at a higher price than 4700 depending on market conditions
    2) Pocket B is already sold to private builder and not linked with ATS kokoon project.
    3) The specs are AC and will be same as ATS, as this is also made by ATS.
    4) The matter of after maintenanace is still not decided.
    5) Chintel has opened in tower 5 and 6 with higher floor and my friend has also got on higher floor only.
    6) License in name of Chintels and layout is under approval. One year lockin period is also there.
    Thanks


    Hi
    This was told by my friend and I donot know more than this. Request others to confirm if any body has got deal like this or it is actually happening.
    CommentQuote
  • Could not resist smiling !

    :bab (3):

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Indiaa Ji, .............& no need to understand me or my problem . I have understood yours :D.

    ............waisey aap kisi rahul naam ke ID ko jante hain, pachante hain .

    CommentQuote
  • they jus 2 towers 2/3 for 3 BHk n rest with chintel.....its bit confusing
    mail from ATS

    Dear Sir/Mam,

    Greetings from ATS Greens!

    On behalf of ATS Infrastructure Ltd, I would like to share the details of Sec-109, Gurgaon, project as asked by you.

    We would want to keep you posted that the plan might change as we are still under the process of launching the project. This is just for your reference.

    ATS KOCOON
    The 12.4 Acres residential project from ATS, ATS KOCOON, is coming up at Sector 109, Gurgaon, right on the Dwarka Expressway. ATS KOCOON will be a premium, gated residential community that will live up to the high standards that have been set by its illustrious predecessors. In fact, with KOCOON, ATS will again establish new benchmarks for residential living spaces.

    Location
    Situated in Sector 109, ATS KOCOON offers all the advantages of an ideal location. It is very close to the Institutional hub of Gurgaon epicenter, the activity but still retains a tranquil environment. Prime location in an upcoming part of Gurgaon.

    Few Features of the Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) / Dwarka Expressway.


      18 km road connecting Dwarka (Delhi / Airport) to National Highway 8 (Gurgaon).
      Widest expressway in India – total width of 234 mt on completion.
      150 mt wide road (excluding green belts of 18 x 2 mt and service roads of 24 x 2 mt)
      New Gurgaon ISBT development to commence near NPR–NH8 junction
      Delhi Metro Corridor and Bus Rapid Transport (BRT) Corridor signed – off ( on NPR )
      Proximity to the institutional area in Gurgaon and Delhi Airport.
      The existing NH8 is already clogged and carries significantly more traffic than planned for. The NPR will decongest the existing NH 8 and over the next few years, replace the existing NH-8 as the primary access to South Delhi and Airport.

      Site Plan
      The arrangement of the towers is such that every apartment at ATS KOCOON overlooks either the park or the greens or both. Also, privacy of the residents is maintained by ensuring that no two apartments face each other.
      These residential towers have been scrupulously designed, keeping its residents comfort in mind. The spacious 3 & 4 starting from 1750 sqft to 3050 Sqft and penthouses.

      Environment
      Like all ATS projects, ATS KOCOON has been planned with an eye for spaciousness, greenery and fresh air. A jogging track, a number of water bodies and parks make stepping outdoors feel as good as staying inside your home.
      Over 8 Acres of greenery and landscaped lawns Large, open spaces and children’s play areas Swimming pool and ornamental ponds

      Specifications and Interiors
      Hafeez Contractor, the renowned architect, has designed the apartments at ATS KOCOON to fit the way people live. Optimal space utilization means that these homes are practical living spaces that look elegant and feel spacious. Top quality construction and construction materials Entrances planned for optimum security Segregation of guest room from private area. The floors to be finished by Marble/ Vitrified Tile/ Wooden flooring in the whole apartment except kitchen and bathroom, all staircases of common landings to be of Marble. Similarly flush doors with Spirit Polish/ Enamel Paint. Windows to have powder coated Aluminium sections/ UPVC along with textured painted building façade.

      Amenities
      Beautifully designed swimming pools have become a signature style feature of ATS. At KOCOON, you will also find two large and luxurious clubhouses and amenities that give the experience of living at ATS a touch of elegance and style that others can only aspire for.
      A clubhouse complex with swimming pool, tennis, squash and basketball courts Jogging track and fully equipped gymnasium Shopping arcade and café

      Attached are the Floor Plans / Site Map and the Payment Plan for our Project ATS Kocoon in Sector 109 on the Dwarka Expressway (NPR).





      Originally Posted by sikkaji
      Seriously - ya all need to chill ! Please refrain from useless posts - now amounting to over 70% of the pages in this thread !!!!

      The separate pricing thread from Chintel is indeed interesting but I cant believe this goof up can happen. This can sour the relationship of ATS both with its existing customers as well as Chintel if true. So Wait till we have facts out.

      Meanwhile I'm posting some useful information here for a CHANGE :-
      1. Attached is the site plan from ATS. I have reduced the pic size. I'm not sure I like the floor plans but I do like the layouts.
      2. The floor plan has already been posted and that is accurate as of today.
      3. North Side 3 towers (towards the top of the pic) is being marketed by ATS.
      4. South side 3 towers will be marketed by Chintel.
      5. Its a 22 storey tower.Larger 3 bhk and all 4 bhks are park facing. Smaller 3 bhk will be enjoying the view of other developments.
      6. ATS will be responsible for entire construction.
      7. The specs were still not finalized as of last weekend.
      8. Of course - both the plans and layout is subject to change.
      9. ATS seems to be having good response so far. Is this thread responsible ? :D

      Looking forward to more information from other members.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raja ji
    they jus 2 towers 2/3 for 3 BHk n rest with chintel.....its bit confusing
    mail from ATS

    Dear Sir/Mam,

    Greetings from ATS Greens!

    On behalf of ATS Infrastructure Ltd, I would like to share the details of Sec-109, Gurgaon, project as asked by you.

    We would want to keep you posted that the plan might change as we are still under the process of launching the project. This is just for your reference.

    ATS KOCOON
    The 12.4 Acres residential project from ATS, ATS KOCOON, is coming up at Sector 109, Gurgaon, right on the Dwarka Expressway. ATS KOCOON will be a premium, gated residential community that will live up to the high standards that have been set by its illustrious predecessors. In fact, with KOCOON, ATS will again establish new benchmarks for residential living spaces.

    Location
    Situated in Sector 109, ATS KOCOON offers all the advantages of an ideal location. It is very close to the Institutional hub of Gurgaon epicenter, the activity but still retains a tranquil environment. Prime location in an upcoming part of Gurgaon.

    Few Features of the Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) / Dwarka Expressway.


      18 km road connecting Dwarka (Delhi / Airport) to National Highway 8 (Gurgaon).
      Widest expressway in India – total width of 234 mt on completion.
      150 mt wide road (excluding green belts of 18 x 2 mt and service roads of 24 x 2 mt)
      New Gurgaon ISBT development to commence near NPR–NH8 junction
      Delhi Metro Corridor and Bus Rapid Transport (BRT) Corridor signed – off ( on NPR )
      Proximity to the institutional area in Gurgaon and Delhi Airport.
      The existing NH8 is already clogged and carries significantly more traffic than planned for. The NPR will decongest the existing NH 8 and over the next few years, replace the existing NH-8 as the primary access to South Delhi and Airport.

      Site Plan
      The arrangement of the towers is such that every apartment at ATS KOCOON overlooks either the park or the greens or both. Also, privacy of the residents is maintained by ensuring that no two apartments face each other.
      These residential towers have been scrupulously designed, keeping its residents comfort in mind. The spacious 3 & 4 starting from 1750 sqft to 3050 Sqft and penthouses.

      Environment
      Like all ATS projects, ATS KOCOON has been planned with an eye for spaciousness, greenery and fresh air. A jogging track, a number of water bodies and parks make stepping outdoors feel as good as staying inside your home.
      Over 8 Acres of greenery and landscaped lawns Large, open spaces and children’s play areas Swimming pool and ornamental ponds

      Specifications and Interiors
      Hafeez Contractor, the renowned architect, has designed the apartments at ATS KOCOON to fit the way people live. Optimal space utilization means that these homes are practical living spaces that look elegant and feel spacious. Top quality construction and construction materials Entrances planned for optimum security Segregation of guest room from private area. The floors to be finished by Marble/ Vitrified Tile/ Wooden flooring in the whole apartment except kitchen and bathroom, all staircases of common landings to be of Marble. Similarly flush doors with Spirit Polish/ Enamel Paint. Windows to have powder coated Aluminium sections/ UPVC along with textured painted building façade.

      Amenities
      Beautifully designed swimming pools have become a signature style feature of ATS. At KOCOON, you will also find two large and luxurious clubhouses and amenities that give the experience of living at ATS a touch of elegance and style that others can only aspire for.
      A clubhouse complex with swimming pool, tennis, squash and basketball courts Jogging track and fully equipped gymnasium Shopping arcade and café

      Attached are the Floor Plans / Site Map and the Payment Plan for our Project ATS Kocoon in Sector 109 on the Dwarka Expressway (NPR).

      What's your question please ?
      What's your question please ?
      What's your question please ?
      What's your question please ?
      What's your question please ?
      What's your question please ?
      What's your question please ?
      What's your question please ?
      What's your question please ?
      What's your question please ?
      What's your question please ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    Hi
    This was told by my friend and I donot know more than this. Request others to confirm if any body has got deal like this or it is actually happening.

    As far as I know Chintels will launch at same rates at ATS ? Higher rate in Jan is new news to be but GOOD NEWS as I baught early in the project on PRE launch.

    Thanks mate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    Hi
    This was told by my friend and I donot know more than this. Request others to confirm if any body has got deal like this or it is actually happening.

    Your info is correct, Got mails from 2 different brokers confirming the same.
    Both mentions only 50 units left, i was just wondering...when ATS sold everything to loyals, they could have helped Chintels to sell those 50 units too. Why to go to brokers??
    CommentQuote
  • FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE USE YOUR OWN MIND

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    I am just awaiting if some response to news from credible source comes on this forum.. I am actually surprised accept for nipsy no other person has come forward to explain why such deceitful assertions about offer price were being promoted for so long??

    I also mention one valued member (wont name check previous post) suggesting that there would be information available through an AUTHORISED agency of ATS. What looks like is that the authorised agency seems to have been hurt and is not able to face up with the public after multiple and much cheaper quotes are being floated in the market..

    I also empathise with that AUTHORISED agency as multiple selling agencies (call them brokers/marketing companies/commission agents/NRI MLM etc) are now active as has been evident over the past two days..

    Still I will say that ATS traditionally has been dealing directly, till accepted otherwise, by people I have tried to question here in the forum
    Also ATS has had a good record accept a few blemises like their earlier GGN launch and Increase in Super Area in one of their Noida projects (Cashing on the increase in FAR by the govt.) Actually they do deserve a few pumpkin in the sheet Homes from Hell for this misdemeanour. (Its halloween seasons anyway)
    Recipe no 8 Sell without legal compliances/ against approvals (GGN Launch):bab (45):
    Recipe no 10 Change super area (Noida Project) :bab (45):
    Recipe no 11 Delay in Project (Dera bassi 6yrs now) :bab (45):
    These are acts that cause severe losses and pain to NRI/HNI/Investor/EndUser community and hope most would agree.. Those who dont I pity them and may God Bless them..
    I am updating this in the sheet "Homes From Hell" in the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1#gid=2
    (This link provides details of most offerings available on the Dway stretch, News, Facts, Analysis, Broker details, Pricing information and pertinent information helpful for decisions by prospective buyers)

    Apart from these very grave losses inflicted on gullible investors, I have found, there is Lack of transparency, -Ve marketing tactics and no control over agents/Brokers, Unfair practices (different price points for different customers), Lack of information (pertaining to details of projects approvals not been provided in Prelaunch even to loyal customers)

    These may be appropriately weighed against the good work done by ATS in the past in Noida and a better than normal customer satisfaction comments from customers. Still this is a very very small builder in comparision to larger ones like DLF, UNITECH, PARSANATH etc.

    Valued comments/arguments/critics welcome- Cynics excuse please

    Cheers


    More confusions, goof ups, mess, embarrassment to follow.. some are hell bent at not to change their tactics on this thread..
    CommentQuote
  • NRI/HNI/Investors/EndUsers please be carefull

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    I am 100% in agreement on point no 2 by Nipsy.

    "Buyer has to use own mind"

    To elaborate a bit more on that
    1] Brokers are a necessary evil, (the Pareto 80-20 law applies here)
    2] They are potent source of information and misinformation,
    3] They work for a percentage and cant be held responsible for the whole (unless you surrender/assign your rights to them with an agreement:D)
    4] They have stronger affiliation with Builders than customers (as builders give them regular payouts)
    5] Brokers do not have any minimum prescribed qualification, knowledge or skills
    6] Some may call themselves Facilitators, Collaborators, Spe*cia*lists, Agents, Associates, Trade partners, Marketeers, et al so dont get confused, "all do the same job whether from India/UK"
    7] In sellers market, buyer has less importance (things appreciate without developement)
    8] A broker cannot spe*cia*lise in all the projects, aspects, subjects involved
    9] Brokers main focus/interest/inclination is in selling/promoting a project
    10] To serve this interest he would exalt the "pros" and project the "cons" euphemistically..
    11] Give examples of Higher ROI like 30% in short term and 43% in long term (as if Warren buffet needs to learn leasons from Indian Brokers:D, poor guy got only 20% Compounded ROI in his career)

    From the above expansion of Nipsys theory "Please use your own mind", as a broker will sweeten/hide facts like:-

    1] 500+ puckka habitations/obstruction ion dway stretch, in litigation
    2] Delhi Govt has not yet started the process of acquisition, survey, assessment and tendering of the Delhi Stretch
    3] EC meeting notes suggest- no sewerage, water, roads to be available before 2015 (this may take longer)
    4] Oversupply in the area due to "N" no of builders. Area across the 18.5kms and 2kms both sides of proposed dway
    5] Conflict between Huda and MCG
    6] Poor record of Haryana Govt in completing Infrastructure, currently worse than UP. Faridabad, largest district 1991 masterplans still languishing due to inaction.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO-6H7g9W7YrxXE39_Qm7AnKAox0DRCPfQDQsYupuqQ/edit?hl=en_GB
    7] Record of Builders having caused mental, psychological and monetary losses. "Check Homes From Hell" https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1#gid=2
    8] Lack of administration/regulatory authority and code of conduct for builders in India


    ATS is a part of this ecosystem and therefore cannot be viewed in isolation.. This thread has been very useful in finding out true facts and status of dway and the ATS projects.

    If everything were to be so easy then this forum would not have existed in the first place.. Nipsy has very rightly said we are not living in a stone age and we should try to use this forum to apprise general public of any builder/broker nexus


    Cheers


    Hi
    Greetings

    NRI/HNI/Investors/EndUsers please be carefull
    Despite massive goofup, mess, embarassments, etc.. no clarity is till now achieved.. to sum up a difference of Rs 9lacs (4800-4280 X 1750) or if you are very rich Rs 16 lacs (4800-4280 X 3050) is STILL UNEXPLAINED..

    I have put this question in this forum to the proponents of ATS and those who confirmed the higher price 2 days ago but have not received any response till date.. Check Link
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/uttarakhand-real-estate/409-rudrapur-next-big-address-for-industry?p=117084#post117084

    Design of Type A is good but a difference of a speculative 16 lacs and a genuinely high price warrants to invest carefully with this project. Even at 4280 CLP this looks largely overpriced and agressive, given that it would take 7-10 years for habitation..

    Finally, this area may be their passport to closeness to airport, embassies, golf course but for many it will be a passport for dumping their money with no significant returns for a long long time..

    Cheer
    CommentQuote
  • Response

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    NRI/HNI/Investors/EndUsers please be carefull
    Despite massive goofup, mess, embarassments, etc.. no clarity is till now achieved.. to sum up a difference of Rs 9lacs (4800-4280 X 1750) or if you are very rich Rs 16 lacs (4800-4280 X 3050) is STILL UNEXPLAINED..

    I have put this question in this forum to the proponents of ATS and those who confirmed the higher price 2 days ago but have not received any response till date.. Check Link
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/uttarakhand-real-estate/409-rudrapur-next-big-address-for-industry?p=117084#post117084

    Design of Type A is good but a difference of a speculative 16 lacs and a genuinely high price warrants to invest carefully with this project. Even at 4280 CLP this looks largely overpriced and agressive, given that it would take 7-10 years for habitation..

    Finally, this area may be their passport to closeness to airport, embassies, golf course but for many it will be a passport for dumping their money with no significant returns for a long long time..

    Cheer



    Hi BlessU,


    I enquired about this and have got the follwing information:
    1.Just like ATS did a pre launch of their inventory, Chintels did a Pre Launch of their inventory in the ATS project.
    2.The pre Launch was for 50 Flats
    3. A blogger on our thread has written that he called ATS and shared that 'his friend' baught at 4700 (there has been NO sale on 4800 as there was a discount of Rs.100) and ATS offered the caller to refund any diffrential. Please refer the thread.
    4. Chintels inventory pre launch offer has stopped and there is NO inventory being sold either by ATS or by Chintels at 4350. The pre launch has finished.
    5. This does not look like cheating, this surely should be a lesson for the joint venture of ATS and Chintels the two that sales are synchronised.
    People buy flats at a given rate, like many in this forum did, the buy a product (flat) to be delivered at a certain time with certain specs. the product will be delivered. As far as price diffrential is concerned please refer tio point 3 above. ATS offered the blogger who called to refund any diffrential and when the name was asked the blogger kept the down.
    6.The formal launch is YET to happen possibly on 25th Nov 2011.

    This is the info I was able to collate.

    Why is it such a big issue,? Chintels did a pre launch......to avoid any issues both ATS and Chintels have agreed not to sell any more inventory till formal Launch... I am sure there will be flats availaible for resale too after all formal launches and lock in period , and these will be more than the purchase price of the investor.

    Cheers,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Ganda hain lekin Dhanda hain, BlessU Bhai .

    Inn 5 words mein bahut kuuch chupa hain .



    Your post summarizes the whole story of this thread, very well.


    Originally Posted by BlessU
    More confusions, goof ups, mess, embarrassment to follow.. some are hell bent at not to change their tactics on this thread..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Your info is correct, Got mails from 2 different brokers confirming the same.
    Both mentions only 50 units left, i was just wondering...when ATS sold everything to loyals, they could have helped Chintels to sell those 50 units too. Why to go to brokers??


    I called two brokers - As per them only 50 units are released (and not available as you mentioned). They were willing to give a price of 4350 - 1%.

    When I asked if you can tell me if 15th floor is available, his answer was he do not know. Also, when I asked, which is the lowest floor available, his answer was that he will have to check. When I asked what is the guarantee that I will get the booking at this price if I pay 10L upfront (that is what they are asking), he was not sure but said that demand is high and we will get you something. He also kept on hinting me about Chintel Paradiso but I told him that I am only interested in ATS only.

    After talking to them I figured that these guys have no idea about what is available or not. I strongly feel Chintel has got hold of some brokers to test the market and see how many 10L checks they can get and that is pretty much all.

    He did mention that the area has been fenced and an ATS board has been put there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Hi BlessU,


    I enquired about this and have got the follwing information:
    1.Just like ATS did a pre launch of their inventory, Chintels did a Pre Launch of their inventory in the ATS project.
    2.The pre Launch was for 50 Flats
    3. A blogger on our thread has written that he called ATS and shared that 'his friend' baught at 4700 (there has been NO sale on 4800 as there was a discount of Rs.100) and ATS offered the caller to refund any diffrential. Please refer the thread.
    4. Chintels inventory pre launch offer has stopped and there is NO inventory being sold either by ATS or by Chintels at 4350. The pre launch has finished.
    5. This does not look like cheating, this surely should be a lesson for the joint venture of ATS and Chintels the two that sales are synchronised.
    People buy flats at a given rate, like many in this forum did, the buy a product (flat) to be delivered at a certain time with certain specs. the product will be delivered. As far as price diffrential is concerned please refer tio point 3 above. ATS offered the blogger who called to refund any diffrential and when the name was asked the blogger kept the down.
    6.The formal launch is YET to happen possibly on 25th Nov 2011.

    This is the info I was able to collate.

    Why is it such a big issue,? Chintels did a pre launch......to avoid any issues both ATS and Chintels have agreed not to sell any more inventory till formal Launch... I am sure there will be flats availaible for resale too after all formal launches and lock in period , and these will be more than the purchase price of the investor.

    Cheers,
    VB

    Thanks for info and you looks to be VERY VERY close to ATS and Chintels..enjoy!
    CommentQuote
  • I had this from a broker in my junk email folder since yesterday. I believe there has to be some substance on Chintel's pre-launch.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote