Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
    main point is builder ethics...
    just recently [till Oct beginning] ATS was selling at 3800 DP & refused many bookings of interested members saying they will almost maintain 4K DP level in launch around 3rd wk. Nov.

Now it is shocking to believe same builder can charge 4500 DP inspite quoting 4000 to some members.
    Bhai don't e angry abhee se :-)

Let them launch then let us see. Price dehkna phir naraz ya Khush hona. Launch to hone do.

Wait and see. 4 hate ki baat hai.
    Vb2309
    Last edited October 28 2011, 10:51 PM.
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
      Nothing is forvsure final decision is with the mgt.
      rahul what are the specifications on offer ???

Comment

I agree....they reserve the right as they have not launched formally yet.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Pls check ur pm bro.
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

dear vb.ji,

Thanks for the reply.
            Cant go on DP since just few days before ATS started DP I foreclosed my DLF New Ggn Plot.

I am "ON" for ATS at 4500CLP (max). waiting for their formal launch...

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
            Nipsy aa jao bhai bus main daud kar....stretch your hand and let me pull you into ths bus...

I can confirm all plans are ready like layout of flats, project etc...have not seen it yet but am aware....if one goes to the ATS office they can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
              I find rates to be on the higher side. Secondly I fail to get logic of investing in DP, CLP is always better.
              RS
              Clp was not in prelaunch....dp suits me better as I am expecting net result to be higher..it's just a bet on the launch price and future price...and also found this to be the best available option...in my case it was also easily executed...

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
                dear vb.ji,

Thanks for the reply.
                Cant go on DP since just few days before ATS started DP I foreclosed my DLF New Ggn Plot.

I am "ON" for ATS at 4500CLP (max). waiting for their formal launch...
                I am SURE something will work out.
                NIPSY, Buddy are tere an websites links that compare DP AND CLP ...ONLINE CALCULATORS.
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Clp was not in prelaunch....dp suits me better as I am expecting net result to be higher..it's just a bet on the launch price and future price...and also found this to be the best available option...in my case it was also easily executed...
                  Congratulations.....celebration......big investment....big step.......welcome onboard Rahul....I am happy you are on board....trust me if u can......in one year all this 100 ya 200 sq ft difference won't matter........Congratulations buddy...I am sincerely joyous for you
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                    Hi,
                    I think DP suits those who are not earning high rate of interest from their funds, and also if the price difference is more than 12 per cent.

Thr have been very good excels in this forum on CLP and DP but I need to understand this CLP and DP game from a independent ompitent financial analyst as to epwhat is better DP or CLP.

as in CLP too 30 per cent s MOSTLY paid in 3 months of booking. Thus I the real game is around 70 per cent remaining.

Do we save so much interest as much as we gain from lower DP should be the decision aker.

Vb

VB
                    vb,
                    I was one of the early followers on this thread and used to debate regularly. Me along with some of the fellow bloggers were seriously contemplating taking positions here. I was one of the positive drivers here.
                    Those excel sheets happened much later...so I have the perspective. Why I am against DP is not essentially from ROI pov. I would not like to block my money at one go, secondly I can certainly rotate my money much better if I take positions via CLP.
                    To tell you the truth, I was expecting a rate of 3500/ CLP just couple of months back...the current levels and DP was never part of our discussions.
                    Lastly some the issues....best summarized by Mr. Khan stare in the face. It is just not 18 Kms... The whole things at DP becomes dangerous for a guy like me. My POV
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Check u pm
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X