Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    :-) ........... Could not stop smiling after reading your post....very polite.....very firm......it is best not to get into arguments , I simply IGNORE such posts as it creates bad posts and spams the thread .

Welcome to the Forum Indiaa.
    We will try to keep this positive, hope the link helped you.

Sikka Ji jas posted a good post and if u go through the thread you will find details of other projects around ATS 109 these include Chintels, Shobha, Raheja and One more.

VB

Thanks VB...

OMG! I went through the entire thread Specially the posts of some so called Spets here and OMG!!

Who is Rahul BTW...Can you PM me what is the story....

I went through his posts also...I do not understand is it not wise to raise your objections to some very rude and crude posts here...Why don't these people just lay off...I will take your advise and Ignore them...

I request also to these people to ignore my emails I really do not not want to waste my time here with them...thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    I had this from a broker in my junk email folder since yesterday. I believe there has to be some substance on Chintel's pre-launch.

Yes, I agree Sikka Ji ....as shared above it was a limited 50 Unit launch.

Thanks for sharing this.

Regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    I called two brokers - As per them only 50 units are released (and not available as you mentioned). They were willing to give a price of 4350 - 1%.

When I asked if you can tell me if 15th floor is available, his answer was he do not know. Also, when I asked, which is the lowest floor available, his answer was that he will have to check. When I asked what is the guarantee that I will get the booking at this price if I pay 10L upfront (that is what they are asking), he was not sure but said that demand is high and we will get you something. He also kept on hinting me about Chintel Paradiso but I told him that I am only interested in ATS only.

After talking to them I figured that these guys have no idea about what is available or not. I strongly feel Chintel has got hold of some brokers to test the market and see how many 10L checks they can get and that is pretty much all.

He did mention that the area has been fenced and an ATS board has been put there.

Hey I had the similar experience...I will call some others today...
    CommentQuote
  • Offers in the market

Originally Posted by sikkaji
    I had this from a broker in my junk email folder since yesterday. I believe there has to be some substance on Chintel's pre-launch.

Hi
    Greetings

Even I got a like offer and the
    price quoted was 4350 less 2%CD
    1Yr lockin Period which is a new thing!!!
    30% in 45 days rest in CLP milestones

I mean is there any truth in this?? Also as Beowulf rightly mentioned not sure whom to trust. Certainly I don't personally trust a few in this thread
    Now if this were true Why this Lock in period??
    is this to oblige the Loyal few who were alloted at 3500 to make a Killing??

Also the mail as mentioned by a fellow member from ATS http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/270175-post2334.html is like a damage control measure. It however is devoid of any factual information like pricing, floor plan, maps, approval information, JV with chintels, Covenants, disclaimers etc. It is actually not an offer At all
    No mention of date of official launch.. I am amazed so many questions arise straight away from that email but some worthy members could not find any??

Surprisingly distances are given as if It is existing!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I pointed earlier than ATS web site is very unpolished. Now , its clear to me that even ATS promotion is very covert and clumsy. I hope they do a better job at building the project than they have done so far in promoting it or in maintaining their web site.
    DEway ke baare mein toh baat karna hi bekaar hai since its just an imaginary road existing in dreams of brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Even I got a like offer and the
    price quoted was 4350 less 2%CD
    1Yr lockin Period which is a new thing!!!
    30% in 45 days rest in CLP milestones

I mean is there any truth in this?? Also as Beowulf rightly mentioned not sure whom to trust. Certainly I don't personally trust a few in this thread
    Now if this were true Why this Lock in period??
    is this to oblige the Loyal few who were alloted at 3500 to make a Killing??

Also the mail as mentioned by a fellow member from ATS http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/270175-post2334.html is like a damage control measure. It however is devoid of any factual information like pricing, floor plan, maps, approval information, JV with chintels, Covenants, disclaimers etc. It is actually not an offer At all
    No mention of date of official launch.. I am amazed so many questions arise straight away from that email but some worthy members could not find any??

Surprisingly distances are given as if It is existing!!!

Cheers

Hi BlessU,

I spoke with chintel personnel and discussed about the launch of ATS in collaboration with Chintels.
    He confirmed its in pre launch and rate is 4350 - (broker discount) whatever 1 or 2% you have.
    Could you please suggest me to go or not to go with this at this rate and collaboration?

Regards,
    DangRh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DangRh
    Hi BlessU,

I spoke with chintel personnel and discussed about the launch of ATS in collaboration with Chintels.
    He confirmed its in pre launch and rate is 4350 - (broker discount) whatever 1 or 2% you have.
    Could you please suggest me to go or not to go with this at this rate and collaboration?

Regards,
    DangRh

could you please PM me he person contacts...I am trying for last 2 days..I called their offices and got the answer yesterday that its not available..
    please I request.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DangRh
    Hi BlessU,

Regards,
    DangRh

Mr Dang,

Can you please PM the name of the person and contact # or email ..
    CommentQuote
  • You reap what you sow and deceit doesnt give birth to truth

Originally Posted by AtulGupta
    dirty humour

Hi
    Greetings

You reap what you sow... what goes around comes around.. U are not singularly to blame but quiet a few people have maligned the authenticity of this thread and this forum... Mister Gupta there is no smoke without a fire.. many esteemed members have been noticing this but dont bother to comment. Many a false projects of improbable returns 30% in short terms and 43% in long term have been spewed here.

i wonder why ATS required funding when they can make money by keeping their own assets if such stupendous returns were possible.. or maybe they are getting far superior returns (200%) by selling at the current rate.

In my opinion anything above 2500-3000 is fraught with risk. Still if you have some better logic most welcome with your argument..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

You reap what you sow... what goes around comes around.. U are not singularly to blame but quiet a few people have maligned the authenticity of this thread and this forum... Mister Gupta there is no smoke without a fire.. many esteemed members have been noticing this but dont bother to comment. Many a false projects of improbable returns 30% in short terms and 43% in long term have been spewed here.

i wonder why ATS required funding when they can make money by keeping their own assets if such stupendous returns were possible.. or maybe they are getting far superior returns (200%) by selling at the current rate.

In my opinion anything above 2500-3000 is fraught with risk. Still if you have some better logic most welcome with your argument..

Cheers

Isn't it applicable to all good projects. The amount of ROI these projects are giving look at Unitech nirvana,Vipul, Vatika, DLF ATS greens, Jaypee ,even sector plot prices in Noida and GGN. No industry can match this the problem is the return is in Black that cannot be transferred to the share holders but for a common end user the cost goes up many times that he cannot afford. So people invest in good projects and good builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Take your call when appropriate

Originally Posted by DangRh
    Hi BlessU,

Regards,
    DangRh

Hi
    Greetings

Its a better offer CLP -2% anyday than 4800-100 (which is unsure). But do it at your own risk and with due diligence..

I will not rush to take a hurried decision and wait till all the marketeers contracted till 104 launch (end jan 2012 possibly) die out and those loyalists who bought at 3500 come forth to sell at 3600+DP

ATS is a good builder in terms of construction quality and appeal.. there is no doubt about it.. A few inconsequential online marketing people have been harping different figures to confuse.. and made this novel and welcome venture of ATS awaited by many anxiously (including me) into a commodity (alloo, payaaz) unfortunately for the promoters.

Clearly ATS is loosing ground in terms of manageable exceptions which RE is inflicted with in the absence of any regulatory authority and trade practices.
    Do check some small blemishes pertaining to late delivery, increase in super area on sheet "homes from hell" in link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1#gid=3
    before deciding

Price is not at all invitational and very aggressive as ATS is not Sobha or DLF and fate of dway, litigations, delhi side dway, conflict between Huda/MCG and Delhi/Haryana/Center Govt at any stage can hamper/delay inordinately. Recent experience of investors in Raheja in nearby sector on dway has not been good and they are stuck with inventory. This is despite record time for putting the structure up by Raheja. (they hold 10times more land bank in Gurgaon than ATS and heard are very influencial in comparision)

I think alternate investment with better security of title can be looked around before finalising..

Suno sabki karo manki

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indiaa
    Manoja, Bless U,

You both are very good bloggers...Bless U your style is incredibly good.

But I request you not to make these kind of personal jokes or comments ...

This is my last request to you. I do not nor know Rahul but would have loved to know him.

-----

Dear Indiaa,

Please do not get involved in personal remarks etc...just simply do not engage with any one making inticing remarks on you. Simply IGNORE and keep the discussions PROJECT focussed.

Today I wrote to a follow blogger Amit001 a note requesting him NOT to stop writing on the blog. Actually Amit001 had felt bad and is demotivated and does not write as much due to irrelevant arguments arguments on the thread. As i see from your ID you are new to the blog and this thread. I seek your help as I am trying my level best to ensure that this blog and thread does not get marred by personal arguments of any kind and can remain project focussed.

It is not about whose fault it is, (all can see) it is just that the blog suffers if arguments happen, let us keep this thread project related.

Refrence your earlier question: Rahul2001 id was of a fellow blogger and an investor who also bought in ATS 109, he too got in the trap of reacting and got into arguments (as I once did) and his id too got suspended as IREF policy is against any personal fueds.

I value this thread and this blog more than my reactions to posts that one can surely do without. If you or anyone else gets into personal arguments it will only harm this thread and your motivation to pen.

If it helps to avoid arguments, you can try what I have mastered, I simply IGNORE some bloggers and simply do not read their comments, simply skip... this has helped me focus on the project related blog part as well as has helped me remain in IREF policy by not getting into arguments thus simply not hurting any one. I do not read maligned posts , so I do not reactm so no argument caused, thus within policy and the thread gains by avoiding non required posts and thus exchanges on project related posts increase. I am requesting you as you are new here and you may pay heed to the request for teh best of this thread which otherwise gets in bad shape with personal comments.

I am copy pasting my note to Amit001 who has in the past added lot of value with ROI sheets, his first hand report (though highlighting risk but unbiased and factual). This is what I wrote to Amit001...

Please let us keep this blog project focussed and not make personal comments on any one.

Originally Posted by vb2309
    I agree Amit.....completely ..some threads are experiencing lot of direct and indirect attacks, irrelevant arguments....but AMIT please do not stop contributing...if u have good news on Spire you should share it for benefit of all thiose whi have purchased and for those (like me) who are looking at investing into more projects in the area and have a firm ROI believe in DE in the long term.

I do not know if this is going to suit you or not, but with practise I have mastered the habit of simply NOT even reading posts of certain blogger thus IGNORING who I rightly or wrongly deem as negative ...it helps when you do not read...u simply do not react as you do not have to make an effort to IGNORE..it is like IGNORED by default or TRASHED/ put into aut spam filter by simply not reading. Basic dont read and thus you automatically dont react. I helps to avoid any sort of one to one arguments.

This has helped me keep within iref policy guidelines and helps not getting into any personal argument. This helps me focus my energy to Project related discussion only.

I request that you please continue to share your insights on all threads. Your visit to Gurgaon and teh honest first hand report led to me adjusting my invesment decisions and I moved my strategy to go with CLP also rather than DP only. Your contributions, though hard to accept at times are generally honest, valuable and mostly non biased.

Please continue to author. As i say above you can also avoid 'irrelevant arguments' by IGNORING rather than stopping to author or contribute. This is my polite request based on appreciating of your excellent financial accumen, trustworthyness and respect that I have for you.

The very fact that I am considering a mix of DP and CLP and not just DP is based on your excel and our conversation and some inputs from BlessU posts. Many like me are good in IT / their profession but not a Financial expert like you. I atleast look up to your inputs.
    Amit001 your contributions can benefit all comembers. You are valued, your posts read and your contribution worth caring for and looking out for.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    ATS is indeed a good builder, far far better than many in Gurgaon. If ATS is average then other are below average.

Just reading comments like this I got interested.these are first reactions of people who are also veterans.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • I too replied to amit001's post in Spire South's thread . I am not putting a long story . My post is self explanatory .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    amit Bhai, as somebody said, u have been an excellent contributor to the forum & would request u to continue doing the same .

LOL:D. One more thing, iss Forum mein Ghajani bahut aa gaye hain . Some people after declaring in open that they would continue to poke at threads where i am invested in, if i continue asking uncomfortable questions in ATS threads aur aab aisey log Sadhu Baba banne chaale hain/banney ka dhong kar rahe hain .

When uncomfortable questions r being asked & they r in a fix, saying that we r ignoring is the best way out . They r quite aware that answering some of these posts can expose them & their intent further .

Inn Ghajani'o ko chorro, bahut aaye, bahut gaye, u should continue with the good work u r doing .

That is my sincere request to u .
    CommentQuote
  • RE appreciation has been endemic due to Economic reasons

Originally Posted by Indiaa
    Isn't it applicable to all good projects. The amount of ROI these projects are giving look at Unitech nirvana,Vipul, Vatika, DLF ATS greens, Jaypee ,even sector plot prices in Noida and GGN. No industry can match this the problem is the return is in Black that cannot be transferred to the share holders but for a common end user the cost goes up many times that he cannot afford. So people invest in good projects and good builders.

Hi
    Greetings

Yes thats correct.. RE Indices have shown even un-authorised colonies and uncompleted/delayed, flats/complexes have given better returns than these builders. This was a result of expansion in income, growth in economy and various macro economic factors.. which I leave it to the domain of the concerned fraternity.
    However, I would personally refrain from giving superlative & unrealistic projections which can be misleading and would delve on more trusted sources, check Where to buy real estate? - Moneycontrol.com -
    These may be construed as subservient to certain vested interests Like the Builders for promotion of business.

baki ap example bilkul rahul ki tarah dete ho.. He had commendable knowldege of NCR RE.. ek hi sentence main pure gurgaon/NCR ke sar karwa dete the..Mano ya na mano..

Cheers
    CommentQuote