Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • something meaningful to write.....
    "No" then..... refer back to post..2373

Thank You for ur attention.
    CommentQuote
  • nipsy Ji, aap hi kuuch information de do ATS pe.

Abhi tak apne iss thread mein contribute kuuch nahi kiya hain, par posts bahut saari kari hain .

Originally Posted by nipsy
    something meaningful to write.....
    "No" then..... refer back to post..2373

Thank You for ur attention.
    CommentQuote
  • Apartment Density

One of the aspects which I do not think that has been discussed here is the apartment density (# of apartments per acre) which in my view is a key factor when we look at the pricing of any apartment (apart from location, luxury, maintenance, brand etc, etc,)

Apartment density reflects the population that will potentially live in that complex and how crowded that apartment complex will be.

I noticed that the apartment density of ATS Kocoon seemed pretty low -
    ATS Kocoon - around 460 apartments in ~12.5 acres.
    Chintel Paradiso - around 532 apartments in 12.3 acres - Close to ATS
    Raheja Atharva - Could not find specifics - If any one has information, please provide the same.

Can other members provide information regarding other projects in Gurgaon (specially near sohna road) so that we have some idea of apartment density and fair comparison of the prices ..

BlessU,

I think you have done a remarkable job in collating all the information about various apartment complexes on DEway. Do you think it make sense to add this information into the spreadsheet as well ..
    CommentQuote
  • Real Issue

The crux of the matter is ATS kokoon has already earned the dubious distinction of being the most overpriced project in Gurgaon/DE way.(what has happened on this thread is but only a testimony to that - the debates are good display of participants conviction)
    In my opinion it should be priced at 3500 and 4500-4700 is a good price for me to get out of this after 2 years
    Personally i feel that In this DE region, be ready with cash, there will be enormous opportunities coming at a location near you.
    Like somone pointed out earlier 18 km of express way with 2km on each side - its not gonna dissapear in a hurry! If it sounds like its gonna dissapear soon, run for cover coz after 4 years this place will be a graveyard for investors and noone can talk his way out of that risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indiaa
    could you please PM me he person contacts...I am trying for last 2 days..I called their offices and got the answer yesterday that its not available..
    please I request.

Hi,

I have sent you private message

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Mr Dang,

Can you please PM the name of the person and contact # or email ..

Hi,

I have sent you private message

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • DangRh, check yr. PM. I have replied to your Q's .
    CommentQuote
  • Mail from a Broker ( with a link to his website, giving details of this ATS project - I hope now people stop their rant that Brokers & ATS don't work together )-

ATS Kocoon Gurgaon
    INR: Rs 7612500 /-
    Address: Located At Sector 109, Gurgaon

Types: 3/4 BHK+SR
    Completion: -
    Overview
    Key Features :-
    Price starts from Rs.76,12,500 onwards
    Choice of 3/4 BR
    Area ranging from 1750 sq ft to 3050sq ft
    Located At Sector 109, Gurgaon
    Location Advantage :-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Okay , ATS bik gaya bauht bik gaya 1000 psf ka premium bhi aagaya........

Sab khush ho jaao..........

Ab agar koi ye jaanta hai ki ATS ki specs kya hai to answer dena warna aaltu faaltu nahi plz

Bhallaji - the only spec that can be gathered is from ATS's email :-

"The floors to be finished by Marble/ Vitrified Tile/ Wooden flooring in the whole apartment except kitchen and bathroom, all staircases of common landings to be of Marble. Similarly flush doors with Spirit Polish/ Enamel Paint. Windows to have powder coated Aluminium sections/ UPVC along with textured painted building façade."

Specs wise I cant tell whats entry and whats luxury now a days. Aren't these specs commonplace for most builders? Even Revantha's specs doesn't reads any different, though they have modular kitchen.

And

"A clubhouse complex with swimming pool, tennis, squash and basketball courts Jogging track and fully equipped gymnasium Shopping arcade and café"

I guess till NPR comes, ATS wants its users to sip coffee at its cafe :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Mail from a Broker ( with a link to his website, giving details of this ATS project - I hope now people stop their rant that Brokers & ATS don't work together )-

ATS Kocoon Gurgaon
    INR: Rs 7612500 /-
    Address: Located At Sector 109, Gurgaon

Types: 3/4 BHK+SR
    Completion: -
    Overview
    Key Features :-
    Price starts from Rs.76,12,500 onwards
    Choice of 3/4 BR
    Area ranging from 1750 sq ft to 3050sq ft
    Location Advantage :-

Manoj-ji - the rate works out to 4350. Could it be from "now over" Chintel's pre-launch ? ATS is not budging from 4800 CLP launch ! This is so confusing.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your very informative and quick reply.
    This reply raised my bars of expectations from you :)
    For sure this will help me taking a right decision.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    DangRh, check yr. PM. I have replied to your Q's .
    CommentQuote
  • abhi 1 broker n ATS marketing office mein baat ki thi.

Broker says though its closed he can check agar Chintels ka mil jaata hai 4350 CLP and 1% ka discount de raha hai.

ATS ke marketing office mein to keh rahe hain Nov 25th ko hi launch hoga n DP mein 4300, CLP mein 4800.
    BlessU, aapne purani posts mein likha tha ki abhi 4800-100 mein mil raha hai but ATS waale deny kar rahe hain.

Bank finance ka poocha to broker ne kaha Chintels ka SBI ke saath tie up hai to unse mil jayega. ATS ke office ne kaha ki abhi sirf HDFC finance kar raha hai.
    Any idea?

Manoj ji/BlessU ji, koi achcha/genuine broker n ATS office mein contact hai to info PM kar do. 1-2 weeks mein jagah dekhne bhi jaoonga ki exactly hai kahan, kahin Tashee jaisa nikle.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by treo55
    The crux of the matter is ATS kokoon has already earned the dubious distinction of being the most overpriced project in Gurgaon/DE way.(what has happened on this thread is but only a testimony to that - the debates are good display of participants conviction)
    In my opinion it should be priced at 3500 and 4500-4700 is a good price for me to get out of this after 2 years
    Personally i feel that In this DE region, be ready with cash, there will be enormous opportunities coming at a location near you.
    Like somone pointed out earlier 18 km of express way with 2km on each side - its not gonna dissapear in a hurry! If it sounds like its gonna dissapear soon, run for cover coz after 4 years this place will be a graveyard for investors and noone can talk his way out of that risk.

Very true...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks BlessU,

Very useful reply.
    You pointed out very important points which I didn't think and certainly gonna help in making decision.

Thanks again,
    Dang

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Its a better offer CLP -2% anyday than 4800-100 (which is unsure). But do it at your own risk and with due diligence..

I will not rush to take a hurried decision and wait till all the marketeers contracted till 104 launch (end jan 2012 possibly) die out and those loyalists who bought at 3500 come forth to sell at 3600+DP

ATS is a good builder in terms of construction quality and appeal.. there is no doubt about it.. A few inconsequential online marketing people have been harping different figures to confuse.. and made this novel and welcome venture of ATS awaited by many anxiously (including me) into a commodity (alloo, payaaz) unfortunately for the promoters.

Clearly ATS is loosing ground in terms of manageable exceptions which RE is inflicted with in the absence of any regulatory authority and trade practices.
    Do check some small blemishes pertaining to late delivery, increase in super area on sheet "homes from hell" in link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1#gid=3
    before deciding

Price is not at all invitational and very aggressive as ATS is not Sobha or DLF and fate of dway, litigations, delhi side dway, conflict between Huda/MCG and Delhi/Haryana/Center Govt at any stage can hamper/delay inordinately. Recent experience of investors in Raheja in nearby sector on dway has not been good and they are stuck with inventory. This is despite record time for putting the structure up by Raheja. (they hold 10times more land bank in Gurgaon than ATS and heard are very influencial in comparision)

I think alternate investment with better security of title can be looked around before finalising..

Suno sabki karo manki

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Price Broker Information

Originally Posted by skhosla
    abhi 1 broker n ATS marketing office mein baat ki thi.

Broker says though its closed he can check agar Chintels ka mil jaata hai 4350 CLP and 1% ka discount de raha hai.

ATS ke marketing office mein to keh rahe hain Nov 25th ko hi launch hoga n DP mein 4300, CLP mein 4800.
    BlessU, aapne purani posts mein likha tha ki abhi 4800-100 mein mil raha hai but ATS waale deny kar rahe hain.

Bank finance ka poocha to broker ne kaha Chintels ka SBI ke saath tie up hai to unse mil jayega. ATS ke office ne kaha ki abhi sirf HDFC finance kar raha hai.
    Any idea?

Manoj ji/BlessU ji, koi achcha/genuine broker n ATS office mein contact hai to info PM kar do. 1-2 weeks mein jagah dekhne bhi jaoonga ki exactly hai kahan, kahin Tashee jaisa nikle.

Hi
    Greetings

Lots of goofups on price, specs, offerings, multiple channels, jv so can appreciate your problem..

Regarding accha/genuine broker or even builder there is no guarantee. Still tried to collate a few available through this forum in the sheet "Broker/Architect/Fin" on Link providing information on dway and related projects https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=2

If I were you, before speaking to anybody would prepone my visit to the location before deciding parking my money with any builder. Check various posts as well.

Brokers intersted in other/kokoon offering may PM for updation on spreadsheet
    Hope that helps

Cheers
    CommentQuote