ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Abhi nahi khareeda to ........

Is creating and propogating a scarcity mindset a hangover of our sot heritage ? Feels like DEway projects would need to be sold via ration shops

i really wonder why can't we outgrow?
    Last edited October 29 2011, 05:31 AM. Reason: Typo: pls read sot as social- ist heritage. Not able to edit

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
      Is creating and propogating a scarcity mindset a hangover of our sot heritage ? Feels like DEway projects would need to be sold via ration shops

i really wonder why can't we outgrow?
      Fact 1: all inventory at rate of 3500 DP sold out
      Fact 2: all inventory at Rate of 3800 DP sold out
      Fact 3: a resale took place today at 3900 DP ( see thread)

Wait another 6 months 4000 DP OR 4500 will be sold out.

Kirana shop, corporate office or dealers.....inventory is at a given rate at a given time . Even After 10 years one can buy ATS 109, the rates will be very different.

Scarcity is not there, price sensitivity is directly proportional to time propagated by infra development expectation and project pre launch, launch, under construction, completion, handover, habitation factors.

Hope that shows a complete perspective .
      Last edited October 29 2011, 05:39 AM.
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
        Fact 1: all inventory at rate of 3500 DP sold out
        Fact 2: all inventory at Rate of 3800 DP sold out
        Fact 3: a resale took place today at 3900 DP ( see thread)

Wait another 6 months 4000 DP OR 4500 will be sold out.

Kirana shop, corporate office or dealers.....inventory is at a given rate at a given time . Even After 10 years one can buy ATS 109, the rates will be very different.

Scarcity is not there, price sensitivity is directly proportional to time propagated by infra development expectation and project pre launch, launch, under construction, completion, handover, habitation factors.

Hope that shows a complete perspective .
        vb Dear,
        Guys like magadh & rastogi have a point. Agree after 2-3 years the rates will be different...but a lot safer.
        Secondly rastogi's point about Raheja available at 3900/ ready property is an attractive option for those who need a pie of Dway. Surely rates are not realistic at this point in time.
        RS
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
          vb Dear,
          Guys like magadh & rastogi have a point. Agree after 2-3 years the rates will be different...but a lot safer.
          Secondly rastogi's point about Raheja available at 3900/ ready property is an attractive option for those who need a pie of Dway. Surely rates are not realistic at this point in time.
          RS
          RS Bhai: Bank Fds are safest, Why invest in DEW secondly the product of ATS is expected to be far superior than Raheja..

Lastly convienience of the deal also plys a role when it comes to NRI customers...Direct deal, trustable builder, no cash..no jahnjhat...It worked for me...

Comment

One more think went through my thinking process was: What will I do taking the possession in next 6 months...The property will be depreciating and will be un liveable due to absence of any infra around it...

I took a call that ATS property will be superior and will be only available after 3 years when I can expect infra to be there.

After 3 years the rates would be nearly double (my expectation and call).

I do not have alternate investment opportunity of such convenience and ROI for 1C bracket.

Comment

Please provide details

Hi
              Greetings

May I request people in know to help me understand the details of the ATS project in terms of

Area in Project
              Offer Price (net of brokerage disc)
              Super Area/Saleable sq ft
              PROJECT ON MAP
              Date of official launch
              Loading (excl balcony)
              Status of approvals and company timeline for BBA,
              Floor Plan
              Total number of towers
              Total no Floors in all the towers
              Tentative date of completion
              Bank Financing
              first transfer free ?
              Extras (PLC/CLUB/Parking etc)
              Penalty clause
              Any special Specifications
              Website
              Customer Care No

Any Covenants/Risk Factors/Disclaimers??
              Current connectivity? or timeline for these??
              Current availability or nearness to Habitation??or timeline for these??

I am aware that about 13 acres of land is targeted to be developed in JV with Chintels and certain people have been voicing their purchase at 3500, 3800 and 3900 on DP.. and the minimum size is maybe 1700-1750 sq ft. Also I know the companies board no aswell but would not find my answers..

However for making an investment of 85lacs appx.. one would need more definitive and concrete information..

Your Objective response to specifics shall be highly appreciated..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                vb Dear,
                RS
                I agree RS
                Rates will be more later and thus more safer.
                As said by other bloggers it s a matter of investment decision at this rate against a much higher rate 2 years later.
                It s a matter of choice and financial capability, some us can not afford to wait as we may be priced out.

Vb
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

May I request people in know to help me understand the details of the ATS project in terms of

Area in Project
                  Offer Price (net of brokerage disc)
                  Super Area/Saleable sq ft
                  PROJECT ON MAP
                  Date of official launch
                  Loading (excl balcony)
                  Status of approvals and company timeline for BBA,
                  Floor Plan
                  Total number of towers
                  Total no Floors in all the towers
                  Tentative date of completion
                  Bank Financing
                  first transfer free ?
                  Extras (PLC/CLUB/Parking etc)
                  Penalty clause
                  Any special Specifications
                  Website
                  Customer Care No

I am aware that about 13 acres of land is targeted to be developed in JV with Chintels and certain people have been voicing their purchase at 3500, 3800 and 3900 on DP.. and the minimum size is maybe 1700-1750 sq ft. Also I know the companies board no aswell but would not find my answers..

However for making an investment of 85lacs appx.. one would need more definitive and concrete information..

Your Objective response to specifics shall be highly appreciated..

Cheers
                  Call or vist ATS on Launch, all queries above will get answered.
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Area in Project - 12 acres
                    Offer Price (net of brokerage disc) - 4500 CLP
                    Super Area/Saleable sq ft -- 1750 , 2100 ans 3050
                    PROJECT ON MAP --Not yet
                    Date of official launch --probably next week
                    Loading (excl balcony) --No info on layouts yet
                    Status of approvals and company timeline for BBA, -- Almost all of them are there
                    Floor Plan-- no info yet
                    Total number of towers--6 (3 for chintels and 3 for ATS , but all will be developed and maintained by ATS only)
                    Total no Floors in all the towers -- G +22
                    Tentative date of completion -- 3 and half yrs
                    Bank Financing -- will be there on launch
                    first transfer free ? -- no info
                    Extras (PLC/CLUB/Parking etc) -- Standard industry policy
                    Penalty clause -- no info
                    Any special Specifications -- Club is being talk as the best in this area
                    Website -- not yet
                    Customer Care No

Comment

Hi
                      Greetings

As an investor or an end user one needs to have some basic information. When an end user or investor contemplates an investment in DP will mean a commitment of 85 lacs appx. This is again an unsure amount as there is no clarity on any of the commercials..

those planning to invest may believe that key locations and flats are/have been sold of to those in the proximity or so called loyalist and those aspiring may have to pay an extra 10 lakhs or so with uncertainity till the launch..

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X