6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

As an investor or an end user one needs to have some basic information. When an end user or investor contemplates an investment in DP will mean a commitment of 85 lacs appx. This is again an unsure amount as there is no clarity on any of the commercials..

those planning to invest may believe that key locations and flats are/have been sold of to those in the proximity or so called loyalist and those aspiring may have to pay an extra 10 lakhs or so with uncertainity till the launch..

Cheers
    I agree, it is a matter of investment decision on 85 lacs.
    Given all your posts and your concerns on risk.......I think you may or should consider waiting and should not invest as many of the points that up have raised may take few months to be answered......it s different that prices may be much higher then.
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Hi
      Greetings

As most of NRIs/Investors/EndUsers following this post till now would have got their questions unanswered and those who give credence to the risks involved being communicated here, its quiet logical to give a serious thought before investing here..

Questions that dont have answers currently and may take a few months to may be few years are
      Construction of dwarka expressway under litigation
      No habitation
      No Infrastructure
      Oversupply
      No progress on acquisition of land for the delhi side of dway
      No view of how to cross the Railway line and ROB required
      Conflict between MCG(Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon) and HUDA

Haryana govt has been a laggard in delivering promises in so many projects
      Central govt has delayed KMP by a massive 10 year now
      Builders 10 times the size of ATS have not been able to move the govt agencies pertaining the infrastructure development in the area..

These are the negatives of the project which cannot be denied.. Just an attempt to make unsuspecting aware of it and remove ignorance from the minds of those invested..

Cheers

Comment

BlessU Bhai, thanks for bringing out some hard, stinging facts .

Off course, some guys here, who r singing praises of ATS would find them irrelevant .

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

As most of NRIs/Investors/EndUsers following this post till now would have got their questions unanswered and those who give credence to the risks involved being communicated here, its quiet logical to give a serious thought before investing here..

Questions that dont have answers currently and may take a few months to may be few years are
        Construction of dwarka expressway under litigation
        No habitation
        No Infrastructure
        Oversupply
        No progress on acquisition of land for the delhi side of dway
        No view of how to cross the Railway line and ROB required
        Conflict between MCG(Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon) and HUDA

Haryana govt has been a laggard in delivering promises in so many projects
        Central govt has delayed KMP by a massive 10 year now
        Builders 10 times the size of ATS have not been able to move the govt agencies pertaining the infrastructure development in the area..

These are the negatives of the project which cannot be denied.. Just an attempt to make unsuspecting aware of it and remove ignorance from the minds of those invested..

Cheers
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

black & white co-exist in life.........

Regarding tone of recent posts on this thread, we like to request everyone to calm-down.
          Let the debate prevail.There is no point in highlighting same positives or negatives of dway /ATS again & again & again since these are talked about 100's of times on IREF's various threads.

Members are no kids & one should not preach as "RE street ka DON".
          Even a pack of Ciggarretee has a basic statutory warning "Smoking is injurious to health" & finally it is the smokers choice.

Yes -"dway is full of risks at the moment".
          Yes -"dway region has best growth potential on Pan India basis"

Yes -"ATS is priced higher vs others & cheaper completed projects exist"
          Yes -"ATS project specs/vital info is not yet fully available"
          Yes -"ATS enjoys highest loyalists% or CSI among its residents"

No-one is denying all this.
          Pls let investors or end-users take their call & decide their fate.
          Pls let the debate progress....................

Comment

nipsy, quite agree with yr . post .

Some people find ATS & D e way very decent investments & some guys have serious issues here .

The point is that we need to have an healthy debate . All Pros & cons, need to discussed . If somebody tries to throttle the voice of people who have issues, the whole debate becomes meaning less .

Comment

It is very sad that exchanges have gone from bad to worst. Everyone involved is to blame. To ask Ban someone is not good and that too repetitively. vb my friend it was not in good taste.
              I too had my share of arguments with Manoj on Dway thread, he always has reservations while I was optimistic. We avoided the confrontation while maintaining our POV... and continue to exchange views on various topics.
              Both you guys should make a fresh beginning. We all can have different opinions but to attribute motives is not correct.
              I just noticed vb is suspended...mods please revoke the same.
              Lets give hope a hope :-))
              "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Well said rs . I agree, we have had a fair share of differences ( & as thinking individuals, that is but natural ) . The point is to go along together, without trying to step on your/my/our personal space .

I too hope vb's suspension gets revoked soon & we can have an healthy discussion, without people trying to throttle POV's, which r not favorable to D e way/ATS & without people getting personal .

Got to go for a Bonfire cocktail party now . Should be back in the forum, sometime in the night .

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                It is very sad that exchanges have gone from bad to worst. Everyone involved is to blame. To ask Ban someone is not good and that too repetitively. vb my friend it was not in good taste.
                I too had my share of arguments with Manoj on Dway thread, he always has reservations while I was optimistic. We avoided the confrontation while maintaining our POV... and continue to exchange views on various topics.
                Both you guys should make a fresh beginning. We all can have different opinions but to attribute motives is not correct.
                I just noticed vb is suspended...mods please revoke the same.
                Lets give hope a hope :-))

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  Well said rs . I agree, we have had a fair share of differences ( & as thinking individuals, that is but natural ) . The point is to go along together, without trying to step on your/my/our personal space .

I too hope vb's suspension gets revoked soon & we can have an healthy discussion, without people trying to throttle POV's, which r not favorable to D e way/ATS & without people getting personal .

Got to go for a Bonfire cocktail party now . Should be back in the forum, sometime in the night .
                  I am glad manoj and sure that vb too will reciprocate positively.
                  Would like to see vb back soon.
                  RS
                  "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                    My note Vivek Ji is about the segment ATS serves, not my investments.
                    We can agree to disagree
                    Cheers
                    surely we can.

I agree that village project is good as few freinds have told and many on this forum.

next delivery is sub standard as i witnessed...
                    Another pointer to judge quality of project is by by looking at the contractors used and supervisor deployed..

Comment

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...use-13297.html

- or face suspension/ban.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X