Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

I request Manoj Ji and vb Bhai to bury differences for the sake of this forum's decorum and quality discussions. There is enough space for differing opinion over here. Both of you have brought forwards important points. Let's discuss this thread topic n an impartial manner now on.

Warm regards :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vivekagl View Post
      surely we can.

I agree that village project is good as few freinds have told and many on this forum.

next delivery is sub standard as i witnessed...
      Another pointer to judge quality of project is by by looking at the contractors used and supervisor deployed..
      Vivek,
      Which is this projects you are talking about
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Quite right nipsy and finally good to see some sensible posts.

Both sides are going overboard (may be one side more than other but thats not the point) just to prove their point. Its more like an election campaign going on where both sides are trying very hard to send their message across!!

Its good to be presented with both +ve/-ve's of any project but rather in healthy environment so people could use that information to make their invesment decision.

So lets just present our views/information in positive manner and keep the forum decorum.

Regards

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
        Regarding tone of recent posts on this thread, we like to request everyone to calm-down.
        Let the debate prevail.There is no point in highlighting same positives or negatives of dway /ATS again & again & again since these are talked about 100's of times on IREF's various threads.

Members are no kids & one should not preach as "RE street ka DON".
        Even a pack of Ciggarretee has a basic statutory warning "Smoking is injurious to health" & finally it is the smokers choice.

Yes -"dway is full of risks at the moment".
        Yes -"dway region has best growth potential on Pan India basis"

Yes -"ATS is priced higher vs others & cheaper completed projects exist"
        Yes -"ATS project specs/vital info is not yet fully available"
        Yes -"ATS enjoys highest loyalists% or CSI among its residents"

No-one is denying all this.
        Pls let investors or end-users take their call & decide their fate.
        Pls let the debate progress....................

Comment

I actually feel afraid to freely express my views on d way

I know if I write anything negetive people wil start defaming the projects i am invested in

I have actually reduced posting my opinion on the forum because of allthis mess

It's better to be an observer rather than wasting time in useless arguments

There is so much of hype here and all the voices against dway are
          nipped in the bud and it is killing the essence of the forum

Comment

3BHK , 1700 sq ft

Amit

If I invest how much money I need to make arrangement in say 6 months , 12 months & 18 Months ? Will there be any lock in period ?

Comment

Tinesha - I am also looking to invest here, provided the pricing is not absurd.

As far as I know, the CLP plan will be aggressive and they will ask for arnd 30% in 45 days.

I may be wrong. Any body aware of the payment plan

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                Amit

If I invest how much money I need to make arrangement in say 6 months , 12 months & 18 Months ? Will there be any lock in period ?
                No one can answer that, it is not even clear what rate it will be launched in CLP. We have to wait for some time.
                "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Very nice and valid post nipsy ji.
                  We had discussions about basic positives and negatives so many times. I don't think any investor/end_user will miss that and we don't have to repeat again and again.
                  If someone has any additions to make, please post in respective thread ( Dwarka Expressway progess ). This thread is for ATS project. We should discuss details(positives/negatives) about this project here and not statutory warnings about eway.

I request admin to revoke suspension of VB and let people have some sound debates.

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
                  Regarding tone of recent posts on this thread, we like to request everyone to calm-down.
                  Let the debate prevail.There is no point in highlighting same positives or negatives of dway /ATS again & again & again since these are talked about 100's of times on IREF's various threads.

Members are no kids & one should not preach as "RE street ka DON".
                  Even a pack of Ciggarretee has a basic statutory warning "Smoking is injurious to health" & finally it is the smokers choice.

No-one is denying all this.
                  Pls let investors or end-users take their call & decide their fate.
                  Pls let the debate progress....................

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                    Amit

ATS CLP plans are aggressive. You will have to pay 30% of bsp in 45 days under CLP. Rest will be construction linked. Don't know about locking period. ALso, minimum size is 1750 sft and not 1700.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      Tinesha - I am also looking to invest here, provided the pricing is not absurd.

As far as I know, the CLP plan will be aggressive and they will ask for arnd 30% in 45 days.

I may be wrong. Any body aware of the payment plan
                      ok 30 L in 45 days but what about further installments & lock-in period...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X