Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Thanks vb2309, I was about to respond but you have highlighted the overly simplistic assumption specially point no. 1. If this was the case no builder would ever have to raise money from market. DLF, Unitech and other builder's debt condition is no secret.
    HDFC Reality is apparently putting in 200 Cr for one of these projects. I bet the returns expected would be way better than "lending rates to realtors".
    As I said the cost of raising capital probably is the next biggest expense (after spending for land and development) dwarfing their administrative and other costs.

    BTW to your point no. 4, the per sqft rate does accounts for common area development as well (entire total cost/sale-able sq ft.).




    Sikka Ji

    I agree...have called it out again.
    Thanks for supporting point 1 and detailing point 4.

    Cheers
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,
    Can someone tell which area/road this news is referring to? Is it near to the proposed Dway or ATS project. I cound not find Bazgera on google maps.

    10 illegal structures razed in New Palam Vihar - Hindustan Times

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Dear all,
    Can someone tell which area/road this news is referring to? Is it near to the proposed Dway or ATS project. I cound not find Bazgera on google maps.

    10 illegal structures razed in New Palam Vihar - Hindustan Times

    Regards


    these were newly built structures of PRoperty brokers in that area , some offices as big as 2000 sq yds

    Basically No new construction awas allowed in this area and they were given notices 8 months back , when they didnt listen to it , neither files for a stay THis was bound to happen , and those structures are big ones....On the main Fatak road going to delhi Bsf chawwla camp
    CommentQuote
  • Good approach ...intentions are clear..HUDA acts

    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    these were newly built structures of PRoperty brokers in that area , some offices as big as 2000 sq yds

    Basically No new construction awas allowed in this area and they were given notices 8 months back , when they didnt listen to it , neither files for a stay THis was bound to happen , and those structures are big ones....On the main Fatak road going to delhi Bsf chawwla camp


    10 illegal structures razed in New Palam Vihar - Hindustan Times

    HUDA is in the correct mode
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info. There was another post this morning that talked about demolitions of illegal structures on the proposed Dway.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/798-come-april-your-dream-home-to-become-dearer?p=1226#post798

    I hope things work out well in due course.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent VB.ji,

    Seems many who wanna LEG-PULL your writting now are simulating ATS PL BS. You well summarised all the points.

    1) 8-10% is SGA norm with the most stingy organisations wherein
    every effort is made to squeeze all kind of expense.
    2) Add 10%PA as money raising cost
    3) Construction cost I'd rather stick to 2100/ which is decent assumption

    Ofcourse in the end ATS is there to make money.
    It is no SOCIAL-WORK ORGANISATION.




    Originally Posted by vb2309
    In ur calculation the following requires some attention :

    1. According to you All 100 Per cent inventory is sold on Day 1 at 4300 DP.
    2. According to you there are no CLP sales where only 30 per cent comes in at booking. CLP plan should be available to us on formal launch.
    3. You have calculated TOTAL area and included revenue from Towers given to Chintels.
    4. On what basis have you assumed cost of construction to be just around 2100 sq ft as there are costs for common amenities , super area etc too..please visit ATS GREENS VILLAGE to see the club house, pool, Maintinance offucevetc part from basement car parks etc along with other amenities...every thing adds up.
    5. You have nt assumed any marketing cost.
    6. You have conveniently taken out 40 per cent tax on profits .....40 percent tax is no smalll number
    7. What about the cost of money for 540 Crores? 540 crores .
    8. What about csts of Administration, management and normal well known over heads?

    And to be honest, it is great tat ATS makes some profit, only a profitable company delivers good results.

    All good reality companies should target a 30 per cent gross margin to make atleast net margin of 18 per cent which is industry norm in developed areas where land is expensive .

    Please make adjustments on above Eight points .....interesting read.

    Thnx
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Excellent VB.ji,

    Seems many who wanna LEG-PULL your writting now are simulating ATS PL BS. You well summarised all the points.

    1) 8-10% is SGA norm with the most stingy organisations wherein
    every effort is made to squeeze all kind of expense.
    2) Add 10%PA as money raising cost
    3) Construction cost I'd rather stick to 2100/ which is decent assumption

    Ofcourse in the end ATS is there to make money.
    It is no SOCIAL-WORK ORGANISATION.

    Thanx Nipsy.......I am not worried about worthy critics, I like responding on project related posts with them......the non worthy one I dont even read now :-).

    I was just pointing out some points for adjustments and review by the author for his / her kind consideration.

    Bt the way there is an excellent update on DE cponstruction status. Will be posting it.

    A excellent and comitted blogger called RUDDER has kindly taken time to post the photographs from his visit today.

    We all should aplause his efforts.

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • DE Construction update by RUDDER

    Dear All,

    One of the comitted bloggers Rudder has been very kind to visit Dwarl Expressway on the cost of his personal time.

    First of ALL a BIG THANK YOU TO Rudder for the time, effort and commitment.

    Thank you Rudder Veera, tusse great ho.:bab (22): :bab (56):

    Here is a lonk to Rudders post which is self explinatory.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/799-impact-of-service-tax-on-real-estate-sector?p=1228#post799

    Thank u Rudder veera.
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Veere!!

    Much appreciated.

    Best regards,

    DD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indiaa
    Magadh Pride: Any enduser or common investor who wants to peacefully discuss their project development. This forum is made for that.


    Lo Indiaa ji khud hi suspend ho gaye...

    Bhai this is a common and great forum to share information re RE, so everyone has equal rights to expres their views, some agree some dont, what is the big deal ?

    jiyo aur jine do..

    Have a great day everybody :)
    CommentQuote
  • Spamming threads with the same post is against IREF Rules.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Lo Indiaa ji khud hi suspend ho gaye...

    Bhai this is a common and great forum to share information re RE, so everyone has equal rights to expres their views, some agree some dont, what is the big deal ?

    jiyo aur jine do..

    Have a great day everybody :)


    Hi
    Greetings

    banned actually!!


    Cheers

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Good Morning

    oh is Indiaa banned now ?

    BlessU ji after much much thought and thorough study, I finally bought Raheja Revanta... I would like to thank you in helping me out in making an informed decision sir.... TUSSEE GREAT HO

    Cheers
    Anuj


    Hi
    Greetings

    Thanks to you.. and all the best

    Have fun under the sun


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • This is from Raheja Revanta thread . There was a lot of talk in this thread on Raheja's new project on the D e way . So, looks quite relevant here -


    Originally Posted by shkhan
    Another big news - They are not going to launch the DWay project Srishti soon with Arabtech.

    They want to see some +ve developments on DWay before launching as they have already burned their hand with one of the project on DWay.

    They said they would like to wait for at least 1 year before launching this project.

    Please don't sue me if this news turns out to be wrong :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

    Good evening to you all.

    Good to be back.

    Thanks for missing me.

    :)
    CommentQuote