Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Welcome back sir Ji. U were missed.

There have been some developments:
    1. There was a pre launch by Chintels at 4350, it sold like HOT cakes. This shows great demand. It was interesting to see how the negative people try to encash it as bad news and IGNORED the reality of the project demand in the market.
    2. There has been some good progress on DE construction. Rudder and Mkt posted some good snaps. These 2 did a GREAT job.

Rest news I wd send later.
    Good to see u back mate.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    This is from Raheja Revanta thread . There was a lot of talk in this thread on Raheja's new project on the D e way . So, looks quite relevant here -

This thread was quite silent so good to see some action back. Manoj-ji Raheja has taken the right call. As I have already posted - running ahead of time has its own share of problems that they ran into with their Atharva project. By waiting now not only they get appreciation because of other builder's pricing but also get a sense of Govt. action on the DEW.
    It seems like on DEW you need a builder that per-launches but doesn't delivers the project for atleast 5 years. You get best of investing on both buying and selling :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    This thread was quite silent so good to see some action back. Manoj-ji Raheja has taken the right call. As I have already posted - running ahead of time has its own share of problems that they ran into with their Atharva project. By waiting now not only they get appreciation because of other builder's pricing but also get a sense of Govt. action on the DEW.
    It seems like on DEW you need a builder that per-launches but doesn't delivers the project for atleast 5 years. You get best of investing on both buying and selling :D

well said sikkaji.
    Unitech, Emaar n DLF should launch on dway now, they r the champions in launching, creating hype and then not delivering anything for years.
    CommentQuote
  • Good point
    So as per u these 3 our out of our list
    BUT i thought Emmar palm hills is being delivered
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Good point
    So as per u these 3 our out of our list
    BUT i thought Emmar palm hills is being delivered

sir every project will get delivered, what I meant was DELAY.

irony is both UNITECH and DLF have the credit of building our millenium city Gurgaon.

They do deliver but with massive delays. Construction is going in full swing in all projects of Emaar but it started late so they are delayed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    sir every project will get delivered, what I meant was DELAY.

irony is both UNITECH and DLF have the credit of building our millenium city Gurgaon.

They do deliver but with massive delays. Construction is going in full swing in all projects of Emaar but it started late so they are delayed.

Oh yes I agree
    Delay has become the hall mark
    From Emmar to Spire...all delayed
    At least Chintells and Raheja seem to be on time ?
    Let us see do SHOBHA and ATS deliver in 3 or 4 years.
    And hope DE has blach turmac by then :-) !!!!!
    Good call.
    CommentQuote
    Oh yes I agree
    Good call.

Thats correct. Delay has changed its definition here. 1 year delay is no delay it seems but 2 to 3 years delay means mamla garbarh hai.
    CommentQuote
    Welcome back sir Ji. U were missed.

There have been some developments:
    1. There was a pre launch by Chintels at 4350, it sold like HOT cakes. This shows great demand. It was interesting to see how the negative people try to encash it as bad news and IGNORED the reality of the project demand in the market.
    2. There has been some good progress on DE construction. Rudder and Mkt posted some good snaps. These 2 did a GREAT job.

Rest news I wd send later.
    Good to see u back mate.

VB

I read the posts by Indiaa. Great yaar. I couldn't stop laughing when people were comparing Him to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Just seen Indiaa suspension is revoked too. Waiting for him to come. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji

It makes perfect sense for any builder to wait for DEW progress and launch with higher prices. But if that was so simple, Shobha and ATS would have done the same. Once a builder gets the license, they have to start the project in 2 yrs time or else pay big penalty.

So I don't think Raheja can delay the launch by more than 1-1.5 yrs. But yes, builders can launch the project and delay it to make it delivered in 4-5 yrs, which is morm with ggn market.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Raheja has been on time on the D e way . Uski condition check karo . Maybe, Chintels & some others r headed the same way .

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Oh yes I agree
    Good call.

Originally Posted by amitsa
    They will mislead you with every information and pass the blame ball to govt and vice versa. There has to be some law so justice can be delivered quickly to people who book dreams with them for real money.

For e.g take a look at Raheja's response when asked for possession.

We are thankful to you for being with us to fulfill a cherished dream of owning an apartment in Raheja’s Vedaanta.

Although the project is nearing completion, the necessary infrastructure like 24 meter wide road connectivity, water and sewage which were supposed to be developed by HUDA parallelly could not be developed and it is likely to take some time despite our best efforts as well as efforts of some other developers.
    The matter is being taken at the highest level in the govt. by us for the last 2 years but unfortunately it might take little longer before the facilities get connected to the complex.
    If we complete the project in the next few months as per expected schedule and offer the possession, EMI payment of most of the clients who have availed bank loans will commence while apartments will be inhabitable due to lack of services. Despite the fact that EDC has been duly paid by most developers, the external services could not keep pace with our construction speed. On the other hand if we finish, the warranty of the gadgets and fitments may also get expired/consumed/affected apart from levying of maintenance and up keep changes in the complex.
    We are of the considered opinion that presently the only option is to go slow on final handing over of the project till at least the 24 meter road connectivity to the complex is provided by HUDA, while we are sincerely pursuing up with the Haryana Government to expedite the same.

We shall be thankful to you for your cooperation and advice on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    It makes perfect sense for any builder to wait for DEW progress and launch with higher prices. But if that was so simple, Shobha and ATS would have done the same. Once a builder gets the license, they have to start the project in 2 yrs time or else pay big penalty.

So I don't think Raheja can delay the launch by more than 1-1.5 yrs. But yes, builders can launch the project and delay it to make it delivered in 4-5 yrs, which is morm with ggn market.

They must wait before they can sell Raheja Revanta. They cannot wait for long once they have invested in land. They need ROI faster.
    CommentQuote
  • Delays are all across RE sector...pan India. Still Dway has earned a unique distinction...Raheja is ready with the building on Dway & so will India bulls but unable to handover the possession. Never heard such a scenario before.
    Really feel sad for the investors.
    CommentQuote
  • People invested one khoka in DP and advocating...all for some black tarmac on a dream way...
    CommentQuote
  • I'm repeating portion of my post from - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/831-how-to-get-an-estimation?p=116884#post116884 since its relevant to Sec. 109 pricing:-

"Other observation is about pricing. 109 onwards is litigation area whereas 37D is all clean. NH8 to areas before 109 may get the portion of DEW early on. But why is project pricing not reflecting this ? At one end Ramprastha was last at 3750, whereas Indiabulls Enigma at sec. 110 was selling for 5500 (information from internet only) ? Sec. 109 is already discussed in detail. So whats the story with this anomaly - is "nearness to Delhi" (which is absurd IMHO) factor in play ? Also it appears that the current prices have already factored in the DEW (which makes it a highly risky proposition) or the nearby sectors (including 109 onwards ) projecting itself to being under priced as compared to Dwarka and ready to catch up the moment DEW is complete?

Any insights from members welcome. "
    CommentQuote