Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    I thought you were Rice Sambhar types...crow ka kya chakkar hai bhai

I am not shakahari:D. I am shudh masahari.
    On another note, I agree investors like us (the upper middle class ones) really don't dictate prices of these properties and try to make logical sense of everything whereas Gurgaon RE continues to defy logic.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai, agree on this one .

The issue is that we have many people in the forum, who think they r visionaries & r farsighted & we have many, many people who think, investment here might be a blunder ( because of many, ifs, buts etc.. ), so the discussions thrive .

The point is that some of these ( please note, i said some, not all ) far sighted people consider the other point of view as a blunder/bumble & many times , try different means to kill the voices ( LOL:D, they seem to believe that everything is fair in love, war ,RE & IREF ), which may not be in agreement to their thought process .

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    one thing which RE always defies is LOGIC... ..........................

its all a question of taking a call...
    if it pays its farsightedness if not blunder...
    CommentQuote
  • hehe fortunately or unfortunately livability and price appreciation are two different thing in gurgaon RE , in fact entire Indian RE !!!

yaar how in god name are the grand arch's , the bestech pv spa next , liveable ???? still there has been tremendous appreciation and constant demand !!!!

Dwarka ke bhi saare plots almost khaali hi pade hai , but see prices there ????
    lanes ki lanes khaali padi hai koi rehene ki nahi soch sakta udhar .

Also would like to comment on someones post that deway aprtments would be 30 % less costly than dwarka society flats ,i think that gurgaon apartments with decent construction and decent locations would obviously be more expensive than dwarka society flats for obvious reasons . this happens in 3 yrs - 5 yrs - 10 yrs who knows . This time is dependent on the speed of construction of deway and once in its full glory it will be the case .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    hehe fortunately or unfortunately livability and price appreciation are two different thing in gurgaon RE , in fact entire Indian RE !!!

yaar how in god name are the grand arch's , the bestech pv spa next , liveable ???? still there has been tremendous appreciation and constant demand !!!!

Dwarka ke bhi saare plots almost khaali hi pade hai , but see prices there ????
    lanes ki lanes khaali padi hai koi rehene ki nahi soch sakta udhar .

Also would like to comment on someones post that deway aprtments would be 30 % less costly than dwarka society flats ,i think that gurgaon apartments with decent construction and decent locations would obviously be more expensive than dwarka society flats for obvious reasons . this happens in 3 yrs - 5 yrs - 10 yrs who knows . This time is dependent on the speed of construction of deway and once in its full glory it will be the case .

Bishan sahab,

clear cut tell us, under current scene are you in favour of entering the project. Kaal kya hoga kise pata??
    Is it justifiable today DP 3800?? or as some members have observed 43-4500 in clp?
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej is also coming out with a tag of 4500-4800 in sector-104.

Do anyone knows the percentage of flats being purchased by investors(Politicians) and end uses.

Not more than 5% of india population can afford to buy 1 cr plus flat.

You need to sell one property to buy other.
    CommentQuote
  • Psambher bhai - do u recommend buying the ATS/Godrej launches at these exorbitant rates??

Kindly advice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Psambher bhai - do u recommend buying the ATS/Godrej launches at these exorbitant rates??

Kindly advice

You can buy if you are end users.

Big no for investment purpose.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai, see my quoted posts . U might get yr. reply .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Once the D e way gets litigation free & u have ample of time ( 5-8 years & + range, so that some basic infra gets in place ), it could be a decent proposition for end users .

For investors, by that period, Delhi 2021 could spell doom ( especially for apartment investors ) .

My views, please ignore, who don't agree. No mood for an argument & repeating the same story again .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Quite agree to the highlighted part . Forced or compulsory ( for people who don't have an option ) livability might be achievable in 5-7 years, but quality or at least decent living could be away by at least 10-12 years .

Let's hope for the best .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Psambher bhai - do u recommend buying the ATS/Godrej launches at these exorbitant rates??

Kindly advice
    CommentQuote
  • Enduse, investment, livability are all syncronous

;)
    Originally Posted by psambher

Hi
    Greetings

Would like to elaborate on this line, if I may.

Most Indians do not count a house as a place only to live in, but also as a family equity. So the two things cannot be isolated, moreso as the ticket size is above average (85 lacs+). These appartments are also definitely not comparable to Dwarka Plots as well.

Obviously without details of the floor plans, approval status, amenities, specifications- "end use" also cannot be justified..

Therefore, without delving into the entry price, it might seem to be a good bet for end users. However, it is too early (about 7 years before livability and habitation actually;)) and speculative..

Now the paradox is who would like to invest here??

Cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher

I agree, even from end user point of view this looks steep. we should also keep in mind that ATS historically has large size flats so it will impact the final ticket price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    ;)

Hi
    Greetings

Would like to elaborate on this line, if I may.

Most Indians do not count a house as a place only to live in, but also as a family equity. So the two things cannot be isolated, moreso as the ticket size is above average (85 lacs+). These appartments are also definitely not comparable to Dwarka Plots as well.

Obviously without details of the floor plans, approval status, amenities, specifications- "end use" also cannot be justified..

Therefore, without delving into the entry price, it might seem to be a good bet for end users. However, it is too early (about 7 years before livability and habitation actually;)) and speculative..

Now the paradox is who would like to invest here??

Cheers...

Bhai sahab,
    Paradox is that 90 flats sold with in 2-3 days (I can't believe). Logon ko maal nahi mil raha, panic all around. train leaving station fast...ab kya hoga...
    CommentQuote
  • Sab ganda hain par dhandha hain yeh.....
    CommentQuote
  • One hand people say we are heading for correction/bubble bust -

On the other hand see the views on this thread (Currently 10 guests online) and people paying 85 lakhs for flats which will be ready in 4-5 years and livable in 7-8 years...

Bless you - kya chakkar hain bhai
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. Amit Bhai, agreed, kuuch logo ka dhanda hai, but do the Dhanda with some sort of ethics . Public ko misguide karna galat hain :bab (5):.

Originally Posted by amit001
    Sab ganda hain par dhandha hain yeh.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Bhai sahab,
    Paradox is that 90 flats sold with in 2-3 days (I can't believe). Logon ko maal nahi mil raha, panic all around. train leaving station fast...ab kya hoga...

All the sales man use these slogans to attarct buyers. I can not believe that 90 flats sold in DP scheme.

Other builders are struggling to sell even in subvention scheme.
    CommentQuote