Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    I'm repeating portion of my post from - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/831-how-to-get-an-estimation?p=116884#post116884 since its relevant to Sec. 109 pricing:-

"Other observation is about pricing. 109 onwards is litigation area whereas 37D is all clean. NH8 to areas before 109 may get the portion of DEW early on. But why is project pricing not reflecting this ? At one end Ramprastha was last at 3750, whereas Indiabulls Enigma at sec. 110 was selling for 5500 (information from internet only) ? Sec. 109 is already discussed in detail. So whats the story with this anomaly - is "nearness to Delhi" (which is absurd IMHO) factor in play ? Also it appears that the current prices have already factored in the DEW (which makes it a highly risky proposition) or the nearby sectors (including 109 onwards ) projecting itself to being under priced as compared to Dwarka and ready to catch up the moment DEW is complete?

Any insights from members welcome. "

People who have put money that too companies like Shobha and ATS who have recently bought the lands and formed JVs must have done full due diligence before . The people who have put their 1 crore in DP has put the money before they are advocating.Rest the people who have not done anything , i do not know why they are advocating against???

Begaani shaadi mein mullah diwana...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    People invested one khoka in DP and advocating...all for some black tarmac on a dream way...

Yes , this is called far sightedness also. 1 khoka lagaane ke bad advocating kar rahe hain. They must be serious in what they are saying..
    CommentQuote
  • Valid comment & quite obvious .

Originally Posted by rs2507
    People invested one khoka in DP and advocating...all for some black tarmac on a dream way...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    I'm repeating portion of my post from - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/831-how-to-get-an-estimation?p=116884#post116884 since its relevant to Sec. 109 pricing:-

"Other observation is about pricing. 109 onwards is litigation area whereas 37D is all clean. NH8 to areas before 109 may get the portion of DEW early on. But why is project pricing not reflecting this ? At one end Ramprastha was last at 3750, whereas Indiabulls Enigma at sec. 110 was selling for 5500 (information from internet only) ? Sec. 109 is already discussed in detail. So whats the story with this anomaly - is "nearness to Delhi" (which is absurd IMHO) factor in play ? Also it appears that the current prices have already factored in the DEW (which makes it a highly risky proposition) or the nearby sectors (including 109 onwards ) projecting itself to being under priced as compared to Dwarka and ready to catch up the moment DEW is complete?

Any insights from members welcome. "

Based on the discussions on this forum, I understand that sector 109 has better builders vis-a-vis the remaining belt. Plus its closer to the much hyped diplomatic enclave. This may be one of the reason for this price differential.

In Sector 37 we have RP, Bptp, ILD, Imperia and Ninex. RP is the big boss here with around 450 acres of land. However, RP has a "lockin" which most investors dont like. Other than that, we have Bptp which does not share a good image amongst investors, ILD's whose Grand has been stagnant for over six months, Imperia which is a new builder and Ninex which again is a new builder. All in all, there is nothing much to talk about other than RP (which has a lockin)!! Perhaps the rationale behind reasonable price here (compared to prices around).
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. That was a good one .

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Delays are all across RE sector...pan India. Still Dway has earned a unique distinction...Raheja is ready with the building on Dway & so will India bulls but unable to handover the possession. Never heard such a scenario before.
    Really feel sad for the investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    People who have put money that too companies like Shobha and ATS who have recently bought the lands and formed JVs must have done full due diligence before . The people who have put their 1 crore in DP has put the money before they are advocating.Rest the people who have not done anything , i do not know why they are advocating against???

Begaani shaadi mein mullah diwana...

Good sense of humour.....like the last line.

Think the reason behind this ..number of posts xx,xxx+ the 'deewana' has ...24 by 7 presence...akhir 'ganda hai per dhanda hai' he he

U enjoy ......u have made a good investment.....u have a good return .....just chill...let them call DE DE DE DE.....the rate u got factors the delay risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    It makes perfect sense for any builder to wait for DEW progress and launch with higher prices. But if that was so simple, Shobha and ATS would have done the same. Once a builder gets the license, they have to start the project in 2 yrs time or else pay big penalty.

So I don't think Raheja can delay the launch by more than 1-1.5 yrs. But yes, builders can launch the project and delay it to make it delivered in 4-5 yrs, which is morm with ggn market.

Very good analysis, also that it may be too expensive for investors like me to eneter the project.

Good note.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Based on the discussions on this forum, I understand that sector 109 has better builders vis-a-vis the remaining belt. Plus its closer to the much hyped diplomatic enclave. This may be one of the reason for this price differential.

You got it bro. Congrats!

You got it bro. Congrats!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Good sense of humour.....like the last line.

Think the reason behind this ..number of posts xx,xxx+ the 'deewana' has ...24 by 7 presence...akhir 'ganda hai per dhanda hai' he he

U enjoy ......u have made a good investment.....u have a good return .....just chill...let them call DE DE DE DE.....the rate u got factors the delay risk.

Thanks VB,

Good one!:D
    CommentQuote
    I read the posts by Indiaa. Great yaar. I couldn't stop laughing when people were comparing Him to me.

Well honestly I am sad Indiaa is banned
    He was equally good if not better
    He anyways handwritten a self good bye b4 he was banned
    CommentQuote

Yes.....advocating and hoping that the logic they have invested into works !!!!! Let us see...how this calculated risk works.

VB
    CommentQuote
    Delays are all across RE sector...pan India. Still Dway has earned a unique distinction...Raheja is ready with the building on Dway & so will India bulls but unable to handover the possession. Never heard such a scenario before.
    Really feel sad for the investors.

Scary isnt it..........scary...well called out...some bloggers say that this is a general norm in Gurgaon that builders start projects first and the roads follow !!!!!
    Mere gajb desh ki Ajab khani.....love my India.
    CommentQuote
    Scary isnt it..........scary...well called out...some bloggers say that this is a general norm in Gurgaon that builders start projects first and the roads follow !!!!!
    Mere gaja desh ki Ajax khani.....love my India.

This was the mistake of raheja project. Its like Premature baby. Time se pahele aa gaya.

Right time is 3 years from now when DEW, Shobha, ATS, Chintels and others will come up.All together.
    CommentQuote
    This was the mistake of raheja project. Its like Premature baby. Time se pahele aa gaya.

Right time is 3 years from now when DEW, Shobha, ATS, Chintels and others will come up.All together.

Wadde inspired mood main ho sir Ji
    CommentQuote
    Mere gajb desh ki Ajab khani.....love my India.

Huzoor yahan to project finish ho gaya...you are talking about START. Secondly you have already calculated your profit on this forum...so what is this calculated risk? Rather you should call this counting your chicken before they hatch
    CommentQuote