Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Some one .Please call Indiaa..
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya, woh to aap hi bula sakte hain, for very obvious reasons :D.

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Some one .Please call Indiaa..
    CommentQuote
  • xyz nikat nahin aaven indiaa ka jab naam sunavein.:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Bahut yarrana lagta hain. LOL:D. Quite understood & pretty obvious :bab (45):.

People r again running from answering & diverting the topic .
    CommentQuote
  • Got to go . Would action the action, late at night .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    People r not answering the uncomfortable questions being asked, for obvious reasons & u can see them diverting the topic on other Builders. LOL :D.

This is the ATS thread or is it the thread of Spire, Palm Hills or so on ? Quite obvious tactics, which have been exposed earlier too .

Why total paranoia in answering & what r the intentions of diverting the topic ?
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats everyone for the 250th page of this thread.

I advise everyone to go through this thread. This is like Ramayan (Victory of good project over bad negative motivated dis tractors).

Ramayan khatam ho gayee phir bhi log pooch rahein hein Sita kaon tha??
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Anyone knows how much invetory is going to be launched on Nov 25th(official launch) ?

Chintels will launch their share through brokers and ATS will do direct selling only. Chintel inventory may come at 4550-4600 after broker discount. So buying chintel inventory will be better than buying 4800 from ATS.

Hi
    greetings

I believe there would be certain set of people who purchased at 3500 willing to sell below dp launch rate:D

Regarding Inventory, I believe it is always a matter of perception.. I see 18.5kms X2X2 kms worth of inventory on dway being spewed by more than 50 builders in multi phases..
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/417-indian-retail-reality-check?p=815#post417
    12000 acres appx..:bab (35):

Easy way would be file RTI with DTCP asking total no of projects sanctioned and in process..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU

I believe there would be certain set of people who purchased at 3500 willing to sell below dp launch rate:D

Yes, that is also possible and may be a good entry point for those who plan to take loan anyways. CLP and DP difference is 70% here as 30% has to be paid in 45 days under both plans. Project will have bank approvals by launch date so DP buyers(resale deals) can also avail bank loans.
    CommentQuote
    Anyone knows how much invetory is going to be launched on Nov 25th(official launch) ?

Chintels will launch their share through brokers and ATS will do direct selling only. Chintel inventory may come at 4550-4600 after broker discount. So buying chintel inventory will be better than buying 4800 from ATS.

Vinay Ji,

I believe people will buy through any one that can give them good location and price. Though I always prefer to deal directly with the builder.
    CommentQuote
    Yes, that is also possible and may be a good entry point for those who plan to take loan anyways. CLP and DP difference is 70% here as 30% has to be paid in 45 days under both plans. Project will have bank approvals by launch date so DP buyers(resale deals) can also avail bank loans.

Hi
    Greetings

He he

thats what I meant.. infact the difference in price from builder will be more than compensated by taking a bank finance..

Still those who would have a strategic view would give it a miss on this point alone.. surely location does matter but a big difference in price should dissuade any sensible buying on launch.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • With the DEW work at good pace and the signs that the compensation dispute to be solved very soon, sector 109 being the commercial belt , the connectivity and proximity to the airport, delhi, south delhi, any price around less than 4.8k in CLP or 4.3 DP is a good one. (What matters is what will be there in near future not what is there now).

Those who believe in DEW will invest others will choose to miss.

The problem is those who want to invest also may not be lucky to get hold of any property due to the huge response ATS has already received.
    CommentQuote
  • Dosto koi mujhe yeh batega ki ab availability ka kya scene hain...

Kuch available hain kya aur kis price pain??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Dosto koi mujhe yeh batega ki ab availability ka kya scene hain...

Amit Bhai,

You will get the correct picture in 1 week.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Dosto koi mujhe yeh batega ki ab availability ka kya scene hain...

Amit,

Chintel has sold ATS INVENTORY only floor 14 and above.
    ATS has sold mostly floor 7 and above.

Ths the lower floors shd still be there respectively.
    Rest we wd come to know around launch time which hopefully is soon.

Regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul open request

Hi Rahul,

This is a polite request to you to please IGNORE any spammer. Please appreciate that the spammer has blogging as full time job as you can see in tens of thousands of posts.....think about the time that XX,XXXX numbers of posts take to pen.

Second point, he is a failure in 3 of 4 investments that I know of, can present you posts To substantiate this. He has to vent out his frustrations anywhere else. He can not vent it on his investment threads as that may further impact the project. This spammer calls his investment in a project where NOT a single bick gas been laid in 2 years as a success while he maligns the the thread of ATS where even the launch is yet awaited. Can u beat such a negative bias.

Rahul, argument and debate is and should be done with those who you can respect (like Amit001, vinaybhatia, rudder, noida, Rs , mkt, generally MagadhPride pride.....and most of the oter bloggers but one) people who talk balanced views. So Rahul please avoid or better IGNORE the spammer as a spammer generally feeds on your responses. Otherwise all he has is to bash DE....let him...it is known to all that DE is under construction, photographs are on thread too... Let him should wolf wolf..

See some spam posts today.....complete non sense , repeated time and again in blue, full of malicious allegations . Stopped reading after the first two but cd not avoid the direct exchange u had with a spammer.

Rahul the argument is not helping the Project related discussion on the thread as however correct you would be , the spammer will go on posting nonsense as you see from his THOUSANDS of posts, so please for this thread let us keep the arguments healthy by keeping it thread related.

No truth or fact or logic by you, and even progress photographs will shut him up as he possibly gets commission to write thousands of posts else how can one have such time?

ATS project sold like hot cakes on Chintel PRE launch....that is testimony to te success ...let him ....... U walk silent and elegant.

Please ignore any posts that lead you to an argument that is not related to project.

This is a request, as I think, i can request you my friend. I leave the decision on you sir. Try and IGNORE spammer. It wd keep the thread healthy and project related. At least I do IGNORE him and since some time enjoy be the thread more than I used to when I wd state the fact against his malicious posts....now I ignore the rant and respond only to other bloggers. U to can do so and this wd avoid arguments and keep you in policy.

VB
    CommentQuote