ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
    I was going through Chintels thread today(middle pages)..Couldn't stop laughing...

Any way its good to have smile back on faces...
    I know, that is very interesting thread. Lot of people outrightly rejected the project and now you will see many entries of Chintels in "Missed Opputunies" thread

Comment

ab pachtaya hot kya

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
      I know, that is very interesting thread. Lot of people outrightly rejected the project and now you will see many entries of Chintels in "Missed Opputunies" thread
      Couldn't have agreed more ...I am more convinced now than ever...I would suggest everyone to go through the Chintels thread ....This is like a learning curve...To tell you the truth....I am also the victim of those views and did not invest...Thats one more reason i did not want to miss this one...
      Vinay ji I congratulate you and alike to take the right decision at right time...

Comment

BlessU,

it's none of my business, but just curious to know what you do, as you wrote

"100s of NRIs are in touch with me on email, chat"

please share if you don't mind. i am new to gurgaon forum, so might have missed.

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
          Very nice and valid post nipsy ji.
          We had discussions about basic positives and negatives so many times. I don't think any investor/end_user will miss that and we don't have to repeat again and again.
          If someone has any additions to make, please post in respective thread ( Dwarka Expressway progess ). This thread is for ATS project. We should discuss details(positives/negatives) about this project here and not statutory warnings about eway.

I request admin to revoke suspension of VB and let people have some sound debates.
          Thanks for your support Vinay.
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
            Thank U dear manoja.ji for your agreement.
            Just noticed vb.ji is "OUT" of the debate temporarily. [would request IREF to remove the suspension if possible]

you mentioned absolutely right thing & debate must progress by bringing in all aspects of investments......

Fact of the matter is ATS's still not opened the cards
            1) already there is Total mess-up over ATS pricing...
            2) big hype & many prepairing to invest on ATS Loyality trump-card...

so what do we debate
            ATS offering AC's, best Clubhouse,,,refferal discount...

to put it simply we are debating speculation ......
            Thanks for your suppoert Nipsy
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
              It is not surprising that Manoj bhai you are negative...Infact you are negative about almost everything except one ...

It has clearly established that ATS project is or infact was in prelaunch..All details have been shared with the investors...Investors are not allowed to publish them before the company publish these info...

Bless U: you have been answered many times. you are also against this project...why are you bringing the same issue again and again..you should not spoil the atmosphere of the forum..

This is not clear that is not clear..If you have no interest on DEW why to waste time of others...you people have not answered one simple question..which project is that you opposed and is not doing good..

Because of you guys people loose good opportunities..(I have been the first hand sufferer )...

Any project other than the one you like is discussed you people start posting negatives about the builder,location,and most of those things are exaggerated..

I have requested you many time to stop this...I request IREF admin to watch this behavior of these guys...People should just go through the posts of these guys. Its totally negative...go through this thread same things have been repeated even though they have been answered ...Stop misguiding the innocent people..Its not anyone's fault that ATS doesn't deal with brokers...go and fight with them but for god sake do not pollute the forum.
              Thanks for your support Rahul.
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post

I just noticed vb is suspended...mods please revoke the same.
                Lets give hope a hope :-))
                Thanks for your request and support RS2507
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Hi welcome aboard!!

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                  BlessU,

it's none of my business, but just curious to know what you do, as you wrote

"100s of NRIs are in touch with me on email, chat"

please share if you don't mind. i am new to gurgaon forum, so might have missed.

thanks!
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Welcome to this forum
                  Like your Psuedo name..it is really funny!!!
                  Regarding me I am a sales and marketing Professional. Investor in Stocks, Real estate, Commodities..

The NRIs mentioned in the caption are those who get in touch are those who check my compilation of various dwarka Expressway projects in the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...MRE5hVEE#gid=0

I Could not rely much on broker information and in fact there was too much information available but widely scattered.

I used this excel to take my own informed decision for investing but since it is appreciated by many is available as an open link..
                  Many people do contribute towards its updation as well..

Hope that helps!!

Cheer

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                    Hi Vivek,
                    Can you please highlight the issues here for everyone benefit.
                    Thanks
                    this is the correct approach i feel...
                    I have already mentioned few points in previous posts (contractors deployed, supervisor employed, customer focused approach). However, would request you and others to list parameters to evaluate builder and let all comment based upon their experience.

Comment

Thanks, BlessU. I am a regular at Noida forum. came here for the curiosity of ATS new project. You know what ATS means for Noida people

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X