Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Great job Rudder ! Its a great service to all wanna be DEW investors. BTW how did you approach this road. I'll try it over a weekend too.

Its simple sikkaji. Just follow the following driving directions:

1. Take the sector 3/4 road that leads to the railway station. Look out for a BP Petrol pump on the road (its about 600 to 700 meters before railway station).
    2. Take a left just after passing that pump leading to a flyover for daulatabad.
    3. Look out for a house which has been freshly pained PINK. Its about 400 to 500 meters after descending from the flyover.
    4. Take a right (yes right) just before the pink boundary of the house. This will lead you to a small industrial street. To confirm that you are on the correct street, look out for a HP stockyard. It is in the middle of the street.
    5. The street is approximately 300 meters long and will end in an open space with jhuggi cluster in front.
    6. Take a slight right (50 meters) and then left here. Keep going straight adjacent to the jhuggi cluster (200 meters) and you'll reach it.

By the way if you want to see the progress mentioned in my last post, just go straight from that pink house for about 100 meters and keep looking left!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with MM, investors should read this seriously.

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    its good to be enthusiastic about a location, builder and the future prospects and also bullish about the perceived returns over a period..
    Its also good to see the pics of develpment of dway..

As i have been saying Dway is a reality and will happen.. its the time frame which is a concern.

just wanted to bring forth a few ground realities and understand the
    possible reasons and potential impact on our investments...

Broadly- Dway drivers are 1. proximity to dwarika and airport.. and
    2. diplomatic enclave

the negatives could be long delivery period, lack of even basic infra and negligible offices where people will go to work
    Similarly SPR/GCX has drivers like close to existing dev. while NH8 can talk about proximity to work areas like manesar and later dharuhera plus access to developed areas in shorter time through SPR.

now most of us believe that SPR/GCX/Sohna are better destinations both as investment and end use

then why are we so overly enthusiastic about projects on dway at current prices and talking about great returns when

1. today/era/chd/tulip/gpl are available on sohna rd/sec 69/68 at 3600-4000 prices.
    2. projects with advance stages of const like sunbreeze/vista/spaze are available at 4300-4500 price.
    3. better specs project like south park is available at 5200.

Also amongst the new gurgaon projects better projects like vipul/vatika which are still available at 3200 price point inspite of const at midway stage and access defined.

The resale of projects launched at higher prices like godrej/bestech has seen negligble increase in last 12 months.

The point i am trying to make is that it will be very difficult to get good returns /exit easily form these prices... we would require lot of patience..

The only people who would make some money is ppl who buy at first price and exit with 200-300 gain while the hype lasts after that the prices would stay stagnent for a long time...

The presence of big builders though promises development but does not ensure great returns.. the reason is simple the launch prices are kept with the current hype in mind not actual value and sustainabilty in mind.. This situation will get complicted when godrej/emaar jump in at higher prices...

I guess in the spirit of jsutifying our investments we are forgetting the basics....

hope better sense prevails...
    CommentQuote
  • VBji,

I have no crystal-ball to gaze when or whether any project will reach 5000 or 10000 on DE-way...... if only wishes were horses, we would all ride them...

But, sure am able to reconfirm that select customers did get feelers from ATS both in September and now for putting in the cheques. BTW, the mail itself did not mention the rate either then or now. But then thats something which I have always got done over with them.

Strange that this thread has become a mess....specially because it started out well...

1. People welcoming and calling out to themselves (multiple Ids)
    2. Spammers calling others as spammers :bab (38):
    3. Getting banned and suspended multiple times for spamming:bab (45):

Lets keep the forum relevant. And not just specific threads in which one is invested :)

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Yes....as far as I know from a call with ATS n number of customers have deposited cheques to express interest to purchase at 4800 CLP and 4300 DP . I ay be wrong but that is what I have heard...so u can take n numbers of confirmed interest from customers like me who trust ATS out of available inventory. This was possibly accepted from India based PRE existing customers who went for meetings on PRE launch at 4300 DP and 4800 CLP.

I feel sorry for those who got disuaded by spammer and did not buy then.

With DE progress this will touch 5000 CLP soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    its good to be enthusiastic about a location, builder and the future prospects and also bullish about the perceived returns over a period..

As i have been saying Dway is a reality and will happen.. its the time frame which is a concern.

2. diplomatic enclave

the negatives could be long delivery period, lack of even basic infra and negligible offices where people will go to work
    Similarly SPR/GCX has drivers like close to existing dev. while NH8 can talk about proximity to work areas like manesar and later dharuhera plus access to developed areas in shorter time through SPR.

now most of us believe that SPR/GCX/Sohna are better destinations both as investment and end use

then why are we so overly enthusiastic about projects on dway at current prices and talking about great returns when

1. today/era/chd/tulip/gpl are available on sohna rd/sec 69/68 at 3600-4000 prices.
    2. projects with advance stages of const like sunbreeze/vista/spaze are available at 4300-4500 price.

Also amongst the new gurgaon projects better projects like vipul/vatika which are still available at 3200 price point inspite of const at midway stage and access defined.

The resale of projects launched at higher prices like godrej/bestech has seen negligble increase in last 12 months.

The point i am trying to make is that it will be very difficult to get good returns /exit easily form these prices... we would require lot of patience..

The only people who would make some money is ppl who buy at first price and exit with 200-300 gain while the hype lasts after that the prices would stay stagnent for a long time...

The presence of big builders though promises development but does not ensure great returns.. the reason is simple the launch prices are kept with the current hype in mind not actual value and sustainabilty in mind.. This situation will get complicted when godrej/emaar jump in at higher prices...

I guess in the spirit of jsutifying our investments we are forgetting the basics....

AmitMM,
    Extremely valuable points. I have been in similar situation since last three months and have spent fair amount of time and energy
    pondering over Dwarka/NPR/SPR/GC/GCX/NH8 etc. I'm looking for project for long term holding and potential self use. Capital appreciation
    and rental income down the line are the intermediate goals.

Since my search I quickly discovered that I'm priced out of GC and GCX (thanks to IREO). I personally dislike NH8 and my post on Revanta thread is here - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/18448-raheja-revanta-raheja-nh-8-sector-78-gurgaon?t=20606 . I even looked at Dwarka that I disliked for end use since long being
    a Gurgaonite every time I visit - all I see is middle class concrete jungle.
    On SPR you have listed are some of viable options but these are smaller builder or projects only. On the other side of SPR are Nirvana 2, Tata, Tatvam etc. so anything for self use is again out of bounds purely because of pricing reasons.

For DEW the reason you have listed out i.e.

1. proximity to dwarka and airport.. and
    2. diplomatic enclave

Proximity to airport shouldn't matter to most. I do care about it though due to my nature of my job but for 2) unless the end users here are planning to work as driver/maali/aaya for diplomats there should be no dependence or relevance to diplomatic enclave (when is it coming BTW?).

The proximity to Dwarka does has appreciation implication. If these dingy and badly maintained society apartments sell for 9k+ then there's no reason why "self contained" private township should lag behind. In my post I have already mentioned that this sector will be close to most work related destinations in Gurgaon - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/1299-india-s-real-estate-sector-on-a-surge?p=117015#post117015 .
    If far flung (read GCX) have come along fine owing to local development around over last 5-7+ yrs and the rates are above Dwarka then I don't see why not early DEW sectors.

Dwarka is purely residential and most commute to work to Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon. Dwarka by itself has no relevance. I feel that that advantage should apply to early DEW sectors as well. High end development and high end end-users will definitely matter.

Of course this is all subject to DEW and related development coming along. But you have rightly called out and I have repeated the same that this is not a game for short term "investors". You may get locked out for considerable time given the supply both in primary and secondary markets over next few years.

Also with respect to pricing at 4800 CLP (or 4300 DP) you are more than half way to Dwarka pricing. Will let investors figure out how quickly should it catch up so that you make better than long term but safe FD ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM

2. diplomatic enclave

Hi
    Greetings

hope you are not termed as co spammer mate.. I just dont understand why anybody who has any practical experience of dway and tries to bring the facts to the forefront is immediately called a spammer??

Still must complement Amit for your very clear and unbiased view..

Rudder, MKG are the real essence of this forum along with you for bringing out the real pictures as they made the effort..

I certainly wish all those investing in dway make good profits but genuinely feel sad for those who get trapped in hyper viral marketing efforts of ill informed bloggers and their unsubstantiated claims and wrong information being floated here..

the spreading of foundation on dway has been continuing since the last 3 years is what i can confirm having seen personally..

MKG very clearly has shown with unbiased division of the entire stretch into the nh8-83/83 sections which stop right before the rail track.
    the second section under construction has been after the etp right through to 103/104 until before shastri nagar industrial area.
    The third section is where the disputes, litigations start has more than 500 puccka housing obstructions
    The fourth section is post the haryana border and into delhi where there is no activity till date and not heard/read from anywhere..

This can clearly be viewed in Wikimapia as well.. best viewed in google earth Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

4000+ prices are unrealistic and furturistic and can appreciate the concern of the enthusiatic few who probably did not check the nuances before investing..
    As informed by somebody.. a big powerful broker sold land to builders from UP/bangalore/mumbai by projecting the future prospects of dway and proximity. This land bank now seems to have got stuck and therefore this desparation..
    Now this is for the 10x sectors of dway and not specifically for ats..

Ats is a better builder and has delivered a few successful projects in Noida
    Check Homes from hell for customer reviews and a few shortcoming of this builder pertaining to late delivery, increase in super area, refund of money without interest after unsuccessful launch without approvals etc..https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=0

many much bigger builders than ATS are struggling with inventory (both launch and prelaunch) on the 10x stretch with ZERO to VERY LOW Resale activity. Amazingly 8x and 3x stretch is finding new buyers and even a reasonable resale activity due to a defined access available, nearness to habitation, proximity to MRTS/ISBT/NH8/SPR/Manesar and the third and only to be developed commercial sector of 88

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Congrats everyone for the 250th page of this thread.

I advise everyone to go through this thread. This is like Ramayan (Victory of good project over bad negative motivated dis tractors).

Ramayan khatam ho gayee phir bhi log pooch rahein hein Sita kaon tha??
    :D

Just a reminder. Wlll not answer other posts as an advise from MODs.
    CommentQuote
  • An part of my earlier post ( seems apt to the situation ) -

When the fear of getting exposed lurks, peple say we r ignoring, people divert the topic . Kabhi unko Indiaa yaad aata hain, kabhi Ramayana , kabhi Spire, kabhi PH .
    CommentQuote
  • they r some automated veteran brokers on the forum ha ha ha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Just a reminder. Wlll not answer other posts as an advise from MODs.

you seem to be too smart for your .......

You would also understand that excess of publicity is also harmful....

I dont wish to say anything more , as I have a sane head over my shoulder and every singly person who has some logic will find ATS and Revanta thread most stupid...

CHeers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

I dont wish to say anything more , as I have a sane head over my shoulder and every singly person who has some logic will find ATS and Revanta thread most stupid...

CHeers

True!! Most members would agree to this.

But this coming from the father of this thread :). Pardon me but just couldn't stop smiling.
    CommentQuote
  • Several Questions have been asked regarding this project:

1) DEW : Please go to DEW thread : most of the questions have been answered with evidence. Thanks Rudder, MKt and others.
    The DEW is expected to be there in 2 to 3 years ( as per HUDA 1 year).

People are open and free to take their own call.
    I believe that by the time these projects like Shobha, ATS e.t.c will be handed over DEW will be there in its full glory.

At that time only the time will tell what will be the market price:

Our projection and expectation is that they will be around Dwarka prices of today( around 8k to 9K).

2) ATS buillder reputation: ATS reputation is among the best in NCR in terms quality and customer satisfaction. Feel free to go and visit ATS greens . Read this thread : there are views from the existing customers .

3) Proximity to Delhi factor: Well This is not a rocket science. It is 5 minutes drive from Delhi.Parallel on NH8 is DLF phase 1.
    Do not jump I am not comparing it to DLF 1 but giving a feeling of what we are talking about.

This sector is close to Diplomative enclave shows that the area will have very good infrastructure and access. Alos the Greenary , environmental quotient will be very high.

Dwarka phase 2 will have lot of International venues, (read Dwarka phase 2 developments on net), Exhbition venues, (pragati maidan soughts ) e.t.c.

This sector is few minutes drive from this and DEW starts from this point.(Thanks Bhalla ji)

4) The sector its self is also a commercial belt : means that all the shopping malls and other commercial areas and facilities will be available on the walking distance.

5) Luxury communities and other surroundings: The luxurious Shobha Villa community is adjoining this project ( selling at 4crore to 5 crore plus per villa). The atmosphere and the gentry of this sector will be any ones guess.

Other projects include: Raheja-Arabtec (khalifa tower fame), Chintels, and others.

6) Specs of ATS project: Read this thread the layout is posted. The specs include Modular kitchen, Marble, wooden laminated flooring, imported tile e.t.c. normal upper segment specs. The apartment will be AC.
    The similar specs are been launched at 7k to 9K in SPR.
    The final specs will come on the launch.

7) Price: This has been discussed many times. The pre launch was at 3800 DP and 4350 CLP. Some very few special (long term customers who have invested in more than 1 ATS projects ) were offered 3500 DP.

Now Chintels has sold in their prlaunch at 4350 CLP.

The launch will be done on 25th November. The launch price is expected to be 4300 DP and 4800 CLP. there will be some inaugural discount .

There are some units reserved for NRIs and HNI . This is done keep the gentry posh and diversified.

Now no one is justifying the prices and forcing it on others (as claimed).

The pricing is subject to demand and supply equation.

It seems there is huge response at ATS and Chintels ( reason of closing the prelaunch in a day or 2) for the initial launch price. People would like to avail the inaugral discount.

You will be surprised , I have receive many PMs from the very people here who some times to impress the powerful broker lobby here criticise this project or DEW asking for my help if I can get them a deal. ( I didnot reply to them as I am not an agent or a broker) . For moral reasons I will not put the messages here. I am an investor living in Europe working in a Hi tech industry having missed many times the bus in past after reading the negative comments on the Forum and realising that investment in RE at the launching price of the project of a good builder at a good location is the only way I can fight inflation and could afford a decent house for myself and my children when I choose to come back. The pace RE prices have gone up in NCR is not only unrealistic but also unfair for people who earn their living in a foreign land but their savings after such big sacrifices is worthless and could not keep pace with the inflation in RE.But unfortunately this the reality of India RE. So we have to invest now as early as possible and at a very early phases of a project with a credible company, builder and at a good strategic location.

This is my POV .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    True!! Most members would agree to this.

But this coming from the father of this thread :). Pardon me but just couldn't stop smiling.

hehehe....

Hype is ok to a certain limit......but u dont have to be so moronic that u dun have anything else to talk about , Its like chaabi bhar di ab ek hi gaana bajta rhega.....

Nakal ke liye bhi Akal chahiye....
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla Ji, ek word missing hain apki post se, but never mind, it is known to everybody . LOL :D.

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

CHeers
    CommentQuote
  • A good one . Paar yaha pe akal ki bahut kaami hain, aur financial incentives ki chhabi bahut zaida bharri hui hain .

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    hehehe....

Hype is ok to a certain limit......but u dont have to be so moronic that u dun have anything else to talk about , Its like chaabi bhar di ab ek hi gaana bajta rhega.....

Nakal ke liye bhi Akal chahiye....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

CHeers

Bhalla Sir,

You see , I was not doing any planned publicity. I have no reason to do that.

I just couldn't stop answering some very extreme motivated posts.

This also proves I am not a professional online broker or agent. Dil ke bande hain dill se chalte hain.

I take my share of responsibility to make this thread what it is today.

I request everyone to read the positives and negatives views (that are not extreme and take their own decision.

Only time will tell who was right and who was wrong(matter of few weeks only)
    CommentQuote