Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • rahul Ji, abhi 1 hour pehle yeh apne kaha tha ( though it was along with a quoted post, which had a different meaning ).

Lagta hain bhul gaye . Never mind :).

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Just a reminder. Wlll not answer other posts as an advise from MODs.
    CommentQuote
  • Shedding the cloak !

Now its in the open and without any inhibitions..... Khulley mein aa gaye log !

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    A good one . Paar yaha pe akal ki bahut kaami hain, aur financial incentives ki chhabi bahut zaida bharri hui hain .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Several Questions have been asked regarding this project:

1) DEW : Please go to DEW thread : most of the questions have been answered with evidence. Thanks Rudder, MKt and others.
    The DEW is expected to be there in 2 to 3 years ( as per HUDA 1 year).

People are open and free to take their own call.
    I believe that by the time these projects like Shobha, ATS e.t.c will be handed over DEW will be there in its full glory.

At that time only the time will tell what will be the market price:

Our projection and expectation is that they will be around Dwarka prices of today( around 8k to 9K).

2) ATS buillder reputation: ATS reputation is among the best in NCR in terms quality and customer satisfaction. Feel free to go and visit ATS greens . Read this thread : there are views from the existing customers .

3) Proximity to Delhi factor: Well This is not a rocket science. It is 5 minutes drive from Delhi.Parallel on NH8 is DLF phase 1.
    Do not jump I am not comparing it to DLF 1 but giving a feeling of what we are talking about.

This sector is close to Diplomative enclave shows that the area will have very good infrastructure and access. Alos the Greenary , environmental quotient will be very high.

Dwarka phase 2 will have lot of International venues, (read Dwarka phase 2 developments on net), Exhbition venues, (pragati maidan soughts ) e.t.c.

This sector is bordering that.

4) The sector its self is also a commercial belt : means that all the shopping malls and other commercial areas and facilities will be available on the walking distance.

5) Luxury communities and other surroundings: The luxurious Shobha Villa community is adjoining this project ( selling at 4crore to 5 crore plus per villa). The atmosphere and the gentry of this sector will be any ones guess.

Other projects include: Raheja-Arabtec (khalifa tower fame), Chintels, and others.

6) Specs of ATS project: Read this thread the layout is posted. The specs include Modular kitchen, Marble, wooden laminated flooring, imported tile e.t.c. normal upper segment specs. The apartment will be AC.
    The similar specs are been launched at 7k to 9K in SPR.
    The final specs will come on the launch.

7) Price: This has been discussed many times. The pre launch was at 3800 DP and 4350 CLP. Some very few special (long term customers who have invested in more than 1 ATS projects ) were offered 3500 DP.

Now Chintels has sold in their prlaunch at 4350 CLP.

The launch will be done on 25th November. The launch price is expected to be 4300 DP and 4800 CLP. there will be some inaugural discount .

There are some units reserved for NRIs and HNI . This is done keep the gentry posh and diversified.

Now no one is justifying the prices and forcing it on others (as claimed).

The pricing is subject to demand and supply equation.

It seems there is huge response at ATS and Chintels ( reason of closing the prelaunch in a day or 2) for the initial launch price. People would like to avail the inaugral discount.

You will be surprised , I have receive many PMs from the very people here who some times to impress the powerful broker lobby here criticise this project or DEW asking for my help if I can get them a deal. ( I didnot reply to them as I am not an agent or a broker) . For moral reasons I will not put the messages here. I am an investor living in Europe working in a Hi tech industry having missed many times the bus in past after reading the negative comments on the Forum and realising that investment in RE at the launching price of the project of a good builder at a good location is the only way I can fight inflation and could afford a decent house for myself and my children when I choose to come back. The pace RE prices have gone up in NCR is not only unrealistic but also unfair for people who earn their living in a foreign land but their savings after such big sacrifices is worthless and could not keep pace with the inflation in RE.But unfortunately this the reality of India RE. So we have to invest now as early as possible and at a very early phases of a project with a credible company, builder and at a good strategic location.

This is my POV .

Dwarka phase 2 will have lot of International venues, (read Dwarka phase 2 developments on net), Exhbition venues, (pragati maidan soughts ) e.t.c.

Please let us know from where is Sec 109 bordering DWarka phase 2....

If I am standing at ATS site faciing the expressway today , on my left side is shobha villas bordering Chintels paradiso across the 24m road

In front of me there s Caladiium homes

On my diagonal right is Raheja Atharva and Shilas

on ATS boundry is being shared by Sobha villas on the other side

Even after Chintels paradiso on my left is Brisk lumbini terraces after that is delhi border which the village is called Raghopur and is not at all Dwarka Phase 2.......

PLease get your facts right before speaking....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

Please let us know from where is Sec 109 bordering DWarka phase 2....

If I am standing at ATS site faciing the expressway today , on my left side is shobha villas bordering Chintels paradiso across the 24m road

In front of me there s Caladiium homes

On my diagonal right is Raheja Atharva and Shilas

on ATS boundry is being shared by Sobha villas on the other side

Even after Chintels paradiso on my left is Brisk lumbini terraces after that is delhi border which the village is called Raghopur and is not at all Dwarka Phase 2.......

PLease get your facts right before speaking....

Corrected sir ji, It was unintentional as I had deleted a line on top.Corrected in my post.Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Several Questions have been asked regarding this project:

1) DEW : Please go to DEW thread : most of the questions have been answered with evidence. Thanks Rudder, MKt and others.
    The DEW is expected to be there in 2 to 3 years ( as per HUDA 1 year).

People are open and free to take their own call.
    I believe that by the time these projects like Shobha, ATS e.t.c will be handed over DEW will be there in its full glory.

At that time only the time will tell what will be the market price:

Our projection and expectation is that they will be around Dwarka prices of today( around 8k to 9K).

2) ATS buillder reputation: ATS reputation is among the best in NCR in terms quality and customer satisfaction. Feel free to go and visit ATS greens . Read this thread : there are views from the existing customers .

3) Proximity to Delhi factor: Well This is not a rocket science. It is 5 minutes drive from Delhi.Parallel on NH8 is DLF phase 1.
    Do not jump I am not comparing it to DLF 1 but giving a feeling of what we are talking about.

This sector is close to Diplomative enclave shows that the area will have very good infrastructure and access. Alos the Greenary , environmental quotient will be very high.

This sector is few minutes drive from this and DEW starts from this point.(Thanks Bhalla ji)

4) The sector its self is also a commercial belt : means that all the shopping malls and other commercial areas and facilities will be available on the walking distance.

5) Luxury communities and other surroundings: The luxurious Shobha Villa community is adjoining this project ( selling at 4crore to 5 crore plus per villa). The atmosphere and the gentry of this sector will be any ones guess.

Other projects include: Raheja-Arabtec (khalifa tower fame), Chintels, and others.

6) Specs of ATS project: Read this thread the layout is posted. The specs include Modular kitchen, Marble, wooden laminated flooring, imported tile e.t.c. normal upper segment specs. The apartment will be AC.
    The similar specs are been launched at 7k to 9K in SPR.
    The final specs will come on the launch.

7) Price: This has been discussed many times. The pre launch was at 3800 DP and 4350 CLP. Some very few special (long term customers who have invested in more than 1 ATS projects ) were offered 3500 DP.

Now Chintels has sold in their prlaunch at 4350 CLP.

The launch will be done on 25th November. The launch price is expected to be 4300 DP and 4800 CLP. there will be some inaugural discount .

There are some units reserved for NRIs and HNI . This is done keep the gentry posh and diversified.

Now no one is justifying the prices and forcing it on others (as claimed).

The pricing is subject to demand and supply equation.

It seems there is huge response at ATS and Chintels ( reason of closing the prelaunch in a day or 2) for the initial launch price. People would like to avail the inaugral discount.

You will be surprised , I have receive many PMs from the very people here who some times to impress the powerful broker lobby here criticise this project or DEW asking for my help if I can get them a deal. ( I didnot reply to them as I am not an agent or a broker) . For moral reasons I will not put the messages here. I am an investor living in Europe working in a Hi tech industry having missed many times the bus in past after reading the negative comments on the Forum and realising that investment in RE at the launching price of the project of a good builder at a good location is the only way I can fight inflation and could afford a decent house for myself and my children when I choose to come back. The pace RE prices have gone up in NCR is not only unrealistic but also unfair for people who earn their living in a foreign land but their savings after such big sacrifices is worthless and could not keep pace with the inflation in RE.But unfortunately this the reality of India RE. So we have to invest now as early as possible and at a very early phases of a project with a credible company, builder and at a good strategic location.

This is my POV .

The corrected one.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,

I was in ATS office today and learnt the following:

1/ EDC-IDC charges: 325psf
    2/ 2 Parkings per flat: 6L (both covered & in basement)
    3/ Maintenance + Power back-up deposit : 1L
    4/ Launch shifted to 1st week of December(some pending approvals)

Only EDC-IDC needs to be paid upfront. Rest of the charges to be paid during possession. Just wanted to know if this is the norm in Gurgaon. And also what are the EDC-IDC charges demanded by other builders in vicinity.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks beowulf for updates. Any word on launch pricing and Chintel's pricing mismatch ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Dear all,

Only EDC-IDC needs to be paid upfront. Rest of the charges to be paid during possession. Just wanted to know if this is the norm in Gurgaon. And also what are the EDC-IDC charges demanded by other builders in vicinity.
    Regards

I think Chintels has 300 for EDC-IDC. Need to confirm from BBA.
    CommentQuote
  • For any new project EDC/IDC should be 285/ to the best of my knowledge. If any special conditions attached with Dway due to future development, I am not aware.
    Also for a new project ATS should be quoting new EDC rates like Unitech has done for crest view and Raheja for Revanta.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    For any new project EDC/IDC should be 285/ to the best of my knowledge. If any special conditions attached with Dway due to future development, I am not aware.
    Also for a new project ATS should be quoting new EDC rates like Unitech has done for crest view and Raheja for Revanta.

Can it be reclaimed once given to the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Dear all,

Regards[/QUOte

Thanks Bewulf for the update. did you see the new brochure they wanted to come up with?Dear all,

Regards[/QUOte

Thanks Bewulf for the update. did you see the new brochure they wanted to come up with?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the excess paid can always be claimed & taken back .

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Can it be reclaimed once given to the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, the excess paid can always be claimed & taken back .

thanks.
    what is the applicable date of edc? date of possession,i believe.?
    CommentQuote
  • I think EDC is charged as prevalent on date of license . The payment of EDC is between HUDA and builder. Builder can pay this to HUDA in one shot or in installments with interest.

Above is as per my knowledge . Not 100 % sure on this .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I think EDC is charged as prevalent on date of license . The payment of EDC is between HUDA and builder. Builder can pay this to HUDA in one shot or in installments with interest.

Above is as per my knowledge . Not 100 % sure on this .

it means the builder knows it right from the begining the exact edc, why does he make mistake?
    CommentQuote