Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HUDA had revised the EDC charges, sometime back - it was a downward revision ( there r 2 threads on this, check them out ). Almost no Builder has implemented the revised charges ( maybe, a few has, really not aware ), since as per the Builders, fresh notification from HUDA has not been received by them ( which looks like a lie ) .

    So, could be intentional by the Builder lobby or Government laxity or stupidity or lax laws . Really guessing, cannot say, what is cooking .
    CommentQuote
  • Just to add regarding edc . Seems like Vatika has demanded more edc payment from customers of GGN-21 apartment project because HUDA has increased edc may be for new sectors...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    HUDA had revised the EDC charges, sometime back - it was a downward revision ( there r 2 threads on this, check them out ). Almost no Builder has implemented the revised charges ( maybe, a few has, really not aware ), since as per the Builders, fresh notification from HUDA has not been received by them ( which looks like a lie ) .

    So, could be intentional by the Builder lobby or Government laxity or stupidity or lax laws . Really guessing, cannot say, what is cooking .


    thanks Manoja:)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, D e way could have higher EDC charges than some other areas . Again, not confirmed, but quite possible .

    Originally Posted by manu813
    Just to add regarding edc . Seems like Vatika has demanded more edc payment from customers of GGN-21 apartment project because HUDA has increased edc may be for new sectors...
    CommentQuote
  • U r welcome :). Always open to sensible discussions & exchange .

    Originally Posted by rahul2011
    thanks Manoja:)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, asked them about the same. They admit that there was some communication gap with Chintels during pre-launch. Post launch, better price alignment can be expected.
    And Chintels will sell its inventory through brokers only as they have to maintain good relationship with brokers (for selling their other projects).

    Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Thanks beowulf for updates. Any word on launch pricing and Chintel's pricing mismatch ?
    CommentQuote
  • They didn't have any printed brochures at the moment. Probably will take some more time. Whatever they had to show, has already been posted on the forum.
    Regards

    Originally Posted by rahul2011


    Thanks Bewulf for the update. did you see the new brochure they wanted to come up with?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I know many people cheated with ATS launch of their first Gurgaon project in 2004/2005.

    Be careful of these guys. They have only one noida project in sector 93 to claim as success and other projects have mostly been disaster.

    In Gurgaon these guys took 200+ bookings and didnt deliver anything since they couldnt get CLU apparently. In Derabassi , their flats have not appreciated for 6 years.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure why you are so much negative about ATS. And I don't agree to most of the things that you have stated.
    I had given ATS 1L in 2005 for booking in their Gurgaon project & got my money back within 6 months when it failed to take off due to some dispute.

    But for the returns from ATS Prelude Derabassi, I couldn't have afforded to buy this Gurgaon property.
    Folks who bought in ATS advantage, Indrapuram in 2008 for 2400psf have sold it recently for > 4800psf.

    And I presently live in ATS paradiso, Gr. Noida. I personally find it better than ATS Village, as I've lived there also. No dreams, speculations. Anyone can drive down and conclude about these projects.

    Maybe you can enlighten everyone on which builders to trust, of course along with their past credentials to support your claims.

    Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    Guys, I know many people cheated with ATS launch of their first Gurgaon project in 2004/2005.

    Be careful of these guys. They have only one noida project in sector 93 to claim as success and other projects have mostly been disaster.

    In Gurgaon these guys took 200+ bookings and didnt deliver anything since they couldnt get CLU apparently. In Derabassi , their flats have not appreciated for 6 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Yes, asked them about the same. They admit that there was some communication gap with Chintels during pre-launch. Post launch, better price alignment can be expected.
    And Chintels will sell its inventory through brokers only as they have to maintain good relationship with brokers (for selling their other projects).


    Hmm...assuming same launch price, going through Chintel's brokers will be cheaper in that case. How would ATS's "direct selling" work in that case (until Chintel would have sold their entire inventory) ?
    Also is 4800 CLP still on for launch ?

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, buying through Chintels seems to be cheaper, because brokers will always give discounts. I don't know how ATS will handle this. Didn't ask.

    Yes, they mentioned 4300 DP & 4800 CLP for launch. They also might give discount. But again, can't say anything for sure.
    Regards

    Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Hmm...assuming same launch price, going through Chintel's brokers will be cheaper in that case. How would ATS's "direct selling" work in that case (until Chintel would have sold their entire inventory) ?
    Also is 4800 CLP still on for launch ?

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like a big goof up between ATS & Chintels . Was not expected from ATS, at least .

    ...........or is something else cooking ????


    Interesting .


    Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Hmm...assuming same launch price, going through Chintel's brokers will be cheaper in that case. How would ATS's "direct selling" work in that case (until Chintel would have sold their entire inventory) ?
    Also is 4800 CLP still on for launch ?

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think anything is cooking. ATS has already faced wrath of its present customers for this pricing fisaco. I am not sure if they will want to spoil their hard earned reputation over any minute gains.
    Regards

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Looks like a big goof up between ATS & Chintels . Was not expected from ATS, at least .

    ...........or is something else cooking ????


    Interesting .
    CommentQuote
  • U could be right ( being an ATS faithful, it is but natural for u to wish that way ), but the market is giving totally different feelers .

    Some of the reputation is already under strain & if this continues, some/most could/ would be lost . It takes years to build a reputation & a few minutes/hours/days to lose it .

    Originally Posted by beowulf
    I don't think anything is cooking. ATS has already faced wrath of its present customers for this pricing fisaco. I am not sure if they will want to spoil their hard earned reputation over any minute gains.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • I fail to understand the concept of having 2 sales channels. Least they could have done is maintain a single face to the JV. they may split the profits 55-45 or whatever ratio they have ageed upon but customers should see it as one entity.

    Maybe it is a learning curve for them too.
    CommentQuote