Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Which one is best for investment purpose ?????

1.ATS
    2.Chintels
    3.Mahindra
    4.Puri

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

Thats the most convincing fact which has come forth so far about this area.. i like it.. will keep watching..

thanks for the valuable insight.. Location is affected by the players in the area to a large extent..
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
      This is good idea if you know when to exit and how to exit..it is easier in stocks than real estate specially for normal investors.Bless you good idea for a season investor like you. but suppose the RE market sentiments do not allow easy sell then the poor investor is trapped a he has to pay two and three projects without default...So instead of 70 to 1 c in one project liability his liability increases three times..Most of the default in US happened because of this.

Most of the NRi customers and also normal investors and end users find it difficult to buy and sell in this broker infected market...
      I would invest in one or two good project where the dealing is clean and easy
      Am i missing a point here...?
      Rahul,

Very good point on increased liability in case of Multiple investments and an enexpected change in market sentiment leading to delay in a profitable point of sale.

Vb
      Last edited November 1 2011, 02:16 AM.
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        Mahindra coiming up with their phase 4 in 2 weeks 4300-4400 psf

about 200 aptts , last phase in aura

Chintels will be coming first with 50 aptts of ATS and then their own stock of 200 aptts 4500-4700 in subvention

ATS has around 75 unitss for sale in CLP , so a lot of inventory for an area in the cmoing month
        Bhalla ji, You always surprise me with latest and inside news !!
        Is Chintels also planning to launch their phase-1 quota in CLP? When and at what rate, any idea? Also any information about specs in this project like modular kitchen/flooring/AC etc. Thanks.
        Last edited November 1 2011, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
          ATS Fencing Completed , Construction team has started mobilising the site today and they intend to deliver the project in 2 yrs 3 months to max 2 yrs 6 months.....

They have already sold their inventory to their ppl only 50-75 aptts are left for clp

and next trigger might come from puri which is planning a 5600 ~ launch price

PS : Puri 's Sample and site office is coming out superb with all the murals and Nakkasshis being done outside as well
          Good news Amit Bhalla Ji. My investments will benefit from an early start. Thank you. That's good news.
          Last edited November 1 2011, 02:17 AM.
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
            thats superb ...ATS kamaal hai...
            Rahul mast news hai yaar.....Amit Bhalla Ji tussi to dil Khrush kar diya.
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by sbhardwajl View Post
              Which one is good investment

Chintels
              ATS
              Puri
              ATS for sure.
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

ATS or PURI or Mahindra or India Bulls..

If you want to make money the purchase price has to be realistic which are not as of now ppl who purchased Unitech grande in Noida 7500/- were never able t make money....

dwarka exp way situtation is worse than that..only the kids can see some gains at the prices which are being quoted here...

forget that you will see prices around 9000/- sq ft even after four five years..

Disclaimer: I am invested in ATS in Noida and Indirapuram projects...

Comment

Originally posted by rastogihitesh View Post
                  ATS or PURI or Mahindra or India Bulls..

If you want to make money the purchase price has to be realistic which are not as of now ppl who purchased Unitech grande in Noida 7500/- were never able t make money....

dwarka exp way situtation is worse than that..only the kids can see some gains at the prices which are being quoted here...

forget that you will see prices around 9000/- sq ft even after four five years..

Disclaimer: I am invested in ATS in Noida and Indirapuram projects...
                  Quoting future prices may be speculation, we may see 9000 in 5 years or we may not....if Dwarka Expressway Way was to come up in next 4 years, logic says that in next 5 years given the projects in 109 it may be a prime area and the ATS ptroject will service the Affordable Luxury Segment buyer thus given the 'Value Of Money' changes the prices may be well in range of 8000 per sq foot to 9,000 per sq foot in next 5 years (end of 2016).

The above is also based on a conservative estimate as many bloggers believe that proximity to Dwarka (5 to 10 minutes) and Dwarka prices already high will positively impact this area and this project as Dwarka does not have many good semi luxury projects coming up or in right now.

This POV is a mix of my POV and POV of other bloggers looking at the quality projects coming up or already announced in 109.

Anyways...time will tell.

From your below post can we take that according to you a price point below Rs.4000 per square foot DP in ATS 109 is the point of entry/investment?

I also agree that one needs to be very clear as to how much time would it take to achieve the targeted ROI.

Cheers,
                  Vb2309

Originally posted by rastogihitesh View Post
                  Rahul,

who was your dealer , is there not a locking period or something...

Please let me know you broker information , I am also looking to buy one below 4000/-

Regards,
                  Hitesh
                  Last edited November 1 2011, 03:51 AM.
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

dear vb.ji,

To forecast 8-9K on this stretch in 5 yr timespan is "conservative" thinking only. dway or no dway, its a fact prices are moving northwards since last 1.5 yrs with little progress...

Imagine what happens when litigations go-off.
                    In NE/NA cases also Allahabad high court dismissed litigations & approved higher compensation for farmers.
                    In YEA cases finally, highest authority of law "Supreme Court" by its verdict proved National Infra is of utmost priority.

why do you think -should we ignore above facts........and dont move at-all.

In any case there is Optimistic forecast in mid-term..... prices have to go up with new landbill & scarcity of land itself at stonethrow from IGIA/ DEL in future.

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                    Quoting future prices may be speculation, we may see 9000 or we may not....if Dwarka Expressway Way was to come up in next 4 years, logic says that in next 5 years given the projects in 109 it may be a prime area and the ATS ptroject will service the Affordable Luxury Segment buyer thus given the value of money changes the prices may be well in range of 7000 per sq foot to 8000 per sq foot in next 5 years (end of 2016).

The above is also based on a conservative estimate as many bloggers believe that proximity to Dwarka (5 to 10 minutes) and Dwarka prices already high will positively impact this area and this project as Dwarka does not have many good semi luxury projects coming up or in right now.

This POV is a mix of my POV and POV of other bloggers looking at the quality projects coming up or already announced in 109.

Anyways...time will tell.

Vb2309

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
                      dear vb.ji,

To forecast 8-9K on this stretch in 5 yr timespan is "conservative" thinking only. dway or no dway, its a fact prices are moving northwards since last 1.5 yrs with little progress...

Imagine what happens when litigations go-off.
                      In NE/NA cases also Allahabad high court dismissed litigations & approved higher compensation for farmers.
                      In YEA cases finally, highest authority of law "Supreme Court" by its verdict proved National Infra is of utmost priority.

why do you think -should we ignore above facts........and dont move at-all.

In any case there is Optimistic forecast in mid-term..... prices have to go up with new landbill & scarcity of land itself at stonethrow from IGIA/ DEL in future.
                      Thanks for adding the recognition and factual representation of the judgements of the honourable court with a view on National Infrastructure.

If DEW comes up in 4 years, all good projects would touch the above price point of 9000 given the factors listed:
                      1. Sector 109 turning out t be a prime location.
                      2. proximity to Delhi (Dwarka) and very good connectivity to IGI Airport
                      3. Habitation and occupancy of the apartment
                      4. Change in value of money (inflation) in next 5 years

I am glad that I entered this project at a low price point.

Regards,
                      Vb
                      Last edited November 1 2011, 04:34 AM.
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X