Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Looks like a big goof up between ATS & Chintels . Was not expected from ATS, at least .

...........or is something else cooking ????

Interesting .

It is indeed a goof up. Two JV partners each using their traditional sales channel doing a joint launch is disaster and shows their lack of common strategy and vision. ATS is half of this so cant blame them alone. Chintel owns the land but ATS is bringing in 400 Cr. + to the table so seems each is going in their direction. Hope better sense prevails.
    CommentQuote
  • It is the same story with all JV's including the favorite of many Spire. Let's see how it goes from here but I can foresee a bumpy ride...
    CommentQuote
  • For moral reasons I will not put the messages here. I am an investor living in Europe working in a Hi tech industry having missed many times the bus in past after reading the negative comments on the Forum and realising that investment in RE at the launching price of the project of a good builder at a good location is the only way I can fight inflation and could afford a decent house for myself and my children when I choose to come back. The pace RE prices have gone up in NCR is not only unrealistic but also unfair for people who earn their living in a foreign land but their savings after such big sacrifices is worthless and could not keep pace with the inflation in RE.But unfortunately this the reality of India RE. So we have to invest now as early as possible and at a very early phases of a project with a credible company, builder and at a good strategic location.

This is my POV .
    Rightly said as I too faced this situation where yours years of hard work in a foreign country and earned money kept in banks becomes worthless due to high inflation here and pace of RE prices are so unrealistic
    Rightly said as I too faced this situation where yours years of hard work in a foreign country and earned money kept in banks becomes worthless due to high inflation here and pace of RE prices are so unrealistic
    CommentQuote
  • Guys....i really waited for ATS sec. 109 but now i m calling ATS team and as per them its only above 19th floor at 4800 PSQF and then i called Chintels , gal told me that they launched at 4350 but sold off now available at 100 rs premium n dat was shocking for me.......n den i called chintels underwriter he said...they also launched 2BHK +1 ..50 Flats with size 1425 which were sold with in 1 day n available at 200 rs premium.....sab gol maal lag raha hai.....even ats employee told me that ...niche ke floor sirf ..ATS director ke links ya existing clients ko hi milenge.....dat was schocking for me....sab golmall hai.......guys plz guide me..wat to do ?????
    CommentQuote
  • chintels and ats channels are not of much problem. qvc and upplals also had the same thing'
    . qvc till late was selling at 2000 premium than uppals.

here the difference would be ( if at all) 50 rs or so in the end. customers may go for the channel they feel comfortable with.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raja ji
    Guys....i really waited for ATS sec. 109 but now i m calling ATS team and as per them its only above 19th floor at 4800 PSQF and then i called Chintels , gal told me that they launched at 4350 but sold off now available at 100 rs premium n dat was shocking for me.......n den i called chintels underwriter he said...they also launched 2BHK +1 ..50 Flats with size 1425 which were sold with in 1 day n available at 200 rs premium.....sab gol maal lag raha hai.....even ats employee told me that ...niche ke floor sirf ..ATS director ke links ya existing clients ko hi milenge.....dat was schocking for me....sab golmall hai.......guys plz guide me..wat to do ?????

Raja,
    Do what your gut tells you to do. This all sounds so childish. No fix rates, No plans, No specifications and top of that regulars get special rate and good units. What is this? so idea is to make money by involving your faithfuls and they both benefit.
    Question is to be asked as why will a new investor suffer, he gets no rate benefit and no good units.
    Fasne wala kaam hai...
    CommentQuote
  • If ATS wants to be benefit the existing clients at the expense of new clients.. I fear they may not get new clients...

I was very much interested in this project but then seeing all this confusion of different parties selling at different rates and different discounts etc etc....Hoarding of good units...no brochures, plans , clarity etc...

All this confusion left me too confused to buy here....The way they have handled this launch is full of chaos..

Anyways I do not see much upside from 4300-4800 levels in short to medium term...

People who bought at 3500 DP are better placed to make money here...
    CommentQuote
  • As per the floorplan & layouts, size 1425 is does not exist in this project.
    If one is considering buying in this project, he/she should obviously choose the cheapest option(be it broker or ATS)
    & I had also enquired about lower floors. They are not open for selling at the moment. This was their strategy in ATS One Hamlet also.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    If ATS wants to be benefit the existing clients at the expense of new clients.. I fear they may not get new clients...

I was very much interested in this project but then seeing all this confusion of different parties selling at different rates and different discounts etc etc....Hoarding of good units...no brochures, plans , clarity etc...

All this confusion left me too confused to buy here....The way they have handled this launch is full of chaos..

Anyways I do not see much upside from 4300-4800 levels in short to medium term...

People who bought at 3500 DP are better placed to make money here...

amit bhai,

I agree with you that things should have been handled in a much bettervway. corporate communications doesnot seem to be their forte.

i hope things are more clear at the time of the launch.
    CommentQuote
  • rahul bhai launch tak to sab ki pohinch se bahar nikal jaega...

I am not looking forward to the launch by Godrej...

I think it will be a good way to enter D way and communications and handling of launch will be much better than ATS
    CommentQuote
  • Duniya ko bewkoof banaya ja raha hain :bab (5):.

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Raja,
    Do what your gut tells you to do. This all sounds so childish. No fix rates, No plans, No specifications and top of that regulars get special rate and good units. What is this? so idea is to make money by involving your faithfuls and they both benefit.
    Question is to be asked as why will a new investor suffer, he gets no rate benefit and no good units.
    Fasne wala kaam hai...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Yes, buying through Chintels seems to be cheaper, because brokers will always give discounts. I don't know how ATS will handle this. Didn't ask.

Yes, they mentioned 4300 DP & 4800 CLP for launch. They also might give discount. But again, can't say anything for sure.
    Regards

ATS is offering an inaugural discount of Rs 100 psf at the time of their launch, if you bargain with them.

But my doubt is that since Chintel is (or was) providing a rate of 4350 whereas ATS can at best offer around 4700 psf, then why would people buy from ATS?
    Is it that ATS might offer better quality in the flats they sell or is there some other catch?
    CommentQuote
    rahul bhai launch tak to sab ki pohinch se bahar nikal jaega...

I think it will be a good way to enter D way and communications and handling of launch will be much better than ATS

Godrej is already going crazy about their launch price. they are talking about 5k to 5.5k.

i still believe this is an opportunity to invest if thebprice is around 4.5 k.

but it is on every one to decide.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rummy21
    ATS is offering an inaugural discount of Rs 100 psf at the time of their launch, if you bargain with them.

But my doubt is that since Chintel is (or was) providing a rate of 4350 whereas ATS can at best offer around 4700 psf, then why would people buy from ATS?
    Is it that ATS might offer better quality in the flats they sell or is there some other catch?

i think it was a limited offer from cgintels that matched 3800dp pre launch offer of ats.it was open for only couple of days.

at the launch the offer will be same from both the channels. ats will give discount to match broker prices.
    CommentQuote
    rahul bhai launch tak to sab ki pohinch se bahar nikal jaega...

on communication part you are right ATS has to,learn a lot speacilly from consumer goods marketing champions like godrej.
    CommentQuote