Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what is a good unit high floors?

revantha is asking plc for higher floors. this is the international norm. here we are saying higher floors are not good? i am confused. tomorrow if a builder says plc for highervfloor, the higher floors are good, if he says plc for lower floors lower floors are good.

people have no choice of their own. i beleive in any high rise (22 floor is high rise) higher floors are premium and people should take them with open arms if they are coming with 0 plc .

i have booked my apartment on 20th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    i think it was a limited offer from cgintels that matched 3800dp pre launch offer of ats.it was open for only couple of days.

at the launch the offer will be same from both the channels. ats will give discount to match broker prices.

Rahul , All these things will come surely , but what about the schools ?? Commercials ?? Hospitals ?? MAlls coming in that area ?????

Kindly enlighten us on these things as well ....

As U seem to be very very excited about ATS coming in this area , But without all this infra , Will you live here in your 20th floor ATS home...????? where you have to drive into an unauthorised colony for your small needs other than groceries.....

It seems you know this area better than everybody here.....

Just looking for some meaningful answers.....other than what is proposed and what is not ???

Projects launched and construction commenced can be included in whats going to come in 3 yrs.

Awaiting your answer
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji kya baat hain...

I admire the fact that you want to look at both sides of the coin and not just one as most of the people in this forum do (some times myself also)
    CommentQuote
    i think it was a limited offer from cgintels that matched 3800dp pre launch offer of ats.it was open for only couple of days.

at the launch the offer will be same from both the channels. ats will give discount to match broker prices.

Hi Rahul,

What kind of returns would one expect out of this project?

KR,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bhalla ji kya baat hain...

I admire the fact that you want to look at both sides of the coin and not just one as most of the people in this forum do (some times myself also)

Amit ji , I am just fed up with reading the same thing time and again on this thread , So lemme know what this gentleman knows that we done know about this area

Agreed that this area has huge potential in the times to come , but cummon....

I am just asking if he knows about the diplomatic work starting , Delhi side of work status , Litigation part of expressway , sector road tender status , underpass from palam vihar , Social infra like schools , metro , shopping comp[lexes and other basic infra....

I would like to have answers to these questions myself...

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Amit ji , I am just fed up with reading the same thing time and again on this thread , So lemme know what this gentleman knows that we done know about this area

Agreed that this area has huge potential in the times to come , but cummon....

I am just asking if he knows about the diplomatic work starting , Delhi side of work status , Litigation part of expressway , sector road tender status , underpass from palam vihar , Social infra like schools , metro ,

Bhalla sir,

i do not want to go into this discussion again. take your bet. the place after dew is there will be minutes away from any good schools that are available today in NCR ( eg. in dwarka for statring, i am sure your kids are also going to good schools and your area is also not far away).thats assuming there will be no schools available in the planned sectors. i have heard lot primium brands are talking to shobha, raheja and ats, india bulls to come on dew in times to come. in any case within the radius of 6 kms there are already good schools existing today.

litigation and other things have been discussed here already. its any ones call and what he believes regarding the reality of DEW.

PS: hawa ke saath rukh badalna hamesha achi baat nahin hoti, may help in short term though for PR purposes.
    CommentQuote
    revantha is asking plc for higher floors. this is the international norm. here we are saying higher floors are not good? i am confused. tomorrow if a builder says plc for highervfloor, the higher floors are good, if he says plc for lower floors lower floors are good.

people have no choice of their own. i beleive in any high rise (22 floor is high rise) higher floors are premium and people should take them with open arms if they are coming with 0 plc .

i have booked my apartment on 20th floor.

my question is still unanswered? high floors or low floors ? which one are better?
    CommentQuote
    Bhalla sir,

i do not want to go into this discussion again. take your bet' the place after dew is there will be minutes away from any good schools that are available today in NCR ( eg. in dwarka for statring, i am sure your kids are also goingbo good schools and your area is also not far away) thats assuming there will be no schools available in the planned sectors. i have heard lot primium brands are talkingvto shobha, raheja and ats, india bulls to come on dew in times to come.

litigation and other things have been discussed here already. its any ones call and what he believes regarding the reality of DEW.

PS: hawa ke saath rukh badalna hamesha achi baat nahin hoti, may help in short term though for PR purposes.

ppl ur talking about have been saying all these things since I can remember , still all my lifes hard earned money is invested on D eway only , If I had to change my stance on the viability of the expressway then I would have sold my investments and then would have spoken like that , However , I am very much excited about this area but I know things in india dont happen at a drop of a hat , and thinking that this area will be livable in the next 2-3 yrs is day dreaming at best.....

So If you have something meaningful to talk about like the status of dwarka eway or strting of construction of ATS kocoon , then we might be interested

Otherwise , Its better to read a marketing brochure then reading your comments on ATS kocoon....Trust me on this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    ppl ur talking about have been saying all these things since I can remember , still all my lifes hard earned money is invested on D eway only , If I had to change my stance on the viability of the expressway then I would have sold my investments and then would have spoken like that , However , I am very much excited about this area but I know things in india dont happen at a drop of a hat , and thinking that this area will be livable in the next 2-3 yrs is day dreaming at best.....

So If you have something meaningful to talk about like the status of dwarka eway or strting of construction of ATS kocoon , then we might be interested

Otherwise , Its better to read a marketing brochure then reading your comments on ATS kocoon....Trust me on this

i never said that the place is livable in 2 years. i never claimed that i write better than marketing brochure. You please tell us why you have put all your lives earnings on DEW. i think our reasons cannot be different. its a long term investment but a good one.

Bhalla ji i am sorry i am direct and do not know politics. i write what i believe is right not what is politically right. i am open to learn from others here.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla Ji, i believe in bringing all facts/assumptions- hyped or in mind out & discussed . I have said many times that D e way could be a decent bet, when some of its burning issues r addressed .

Now, let me come to PS part ( highlighted in blue - rahul Ji, Bhalla Ji, iska matlab kucch samhaj aye kucch nahi ( especially the PR purpose part ), kucch clarity please )

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Bhalla sir,

CommentQuote
  • Just search, there r 5 ( of which i am aware of ) & above threads, which have discussed this .

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    my question is still unanswered? high floors or low floors ? which one are better?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Just search, there r 5 ( of which i am aware of ) & above threads, which have discussed this .

thanks manoja bhai, i will try to read them through.

ps is ps.
    CommentQuote
  • ps is ps .

what does this mean ?

I belong to the old school .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    ps is ps .

what does this mean ?

I belong to the old school .

normally its a post scriptum( latin). but in this case consider it as :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raja ji
    Guys....i really waited for ATS sec. 109 but now i m calling ATS team and as per them its only above 19th floor at 4800 PSQF and then i called Chintels , gal told me that they launched at 4350 but sold off now available at 100 rs premium n dat was shocking for me.......n den i called chintels underwriter he said...they also launched 2BHK +1 ..50 Flats with size 1425 which were sold with in 1 day n available at 200 rs premium.....sab gol maal lag raha hai.....even ats employee told me that ...niche ke floor sirf ..ATS director ke links ya existing clients ko hi milenge.....dat was schocking for me....sab golmall hai.......guys plz guide me..wat to do ?????

Sirji, yeh kisko lagaya tha, I think you have spoken to a broker and not chintels. There is no 1450 size ( 2bhk+1) in this project. Minimum size is 1750 sft. Only a broker will tell you that there is a premium now if you want to buy. Better wait for launch date and get hold of good broker if you are still planning to buy. Chintel Unit after broker discount can come between 4500-4600.
    CommentQuote