Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhai log kyun chinta karte ho. 90 kya 900 bikne do. Ek saal baad jab isko EC,ZP, TP etc. ki clearance milegi aur pehli eent jab lagegi to inme se kain log 50-100 psft premium par exit kar jaenge kyunki tab tak to inka lock in period bhi hat jaega. Lene ka shauk hai to tab le lena.

Doosri baat ATS ko itta hype kyun karna...ultimately iski diwarein bhi baaki builders ki tarah hi hongi. Ek keel thoko to keel aar paar ho jaata hai..chahe wo DLF ho ya Unitech ya ATS.

Ek baat dhyaan rakho jaise ki BlessU ji ne udaharan de kar kaha. Doosre logon ko chase karna choro. Ek project jata hai to doosra aata hai kisi ke peeche bhaago mat. Sector 109 aaj se minimum 5 saal main rehne layak jagah bhi nahi hogi to kyun 85 lakh ka jua khelna. Aur khelne ka itta hi shauk hai to thoda aur laga ke Sobha main laga kar aur tagda khelo.
    CommentQuote
  • sahi jaha ggnaadmi

Bus Ladki aur D way pain project - ek jata hain to dusra aata hain :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    sahi jaha ggnaadmi

It's rare but consensus this time. Amit, manoj, BlessU, Psambher, Ggnkaaadmi and others are on a common platform.
    Ab Kauua kaan le gaya to le ja bhai...
    CommentQuote
  • Lets have a ATS dumping party then??
    CommentQuote
  • Let me open the Champagne bottle .:bab (48):

Originally Posted by amit001
    Lets have a ATS dumping party then??
    CommentQuote
    Lets have a ATS dumping party then??

I would like to verify the facts before dumping ATS. Abhi sab suni sunai baten hai. ATS ko bhi idea lag jaiga. I was basically flabbergasted by the quotes and the hype created.
    Lets wait and watch finally ATS kya karta hai. 67 A is not an old story, log cheque laga kar line main baithe hain ;-)))
    CommentQuote
  • rs, u may be right here, but party karne mein there is no harm .

Let's wait & watch & see, what finally comes out & what ATS finally comes up with, but the point to be noted here is the artificial hype being created . The same has been pointed out on many occasions by me & several others on almost all new prelaunches/ launches on the D e way .
    CommentQuote
    sahi jaha ggnaadmi

At the time of formal launch , They will come in market with all the approvals....

Right now also , Major approvals are there , Some Environmental clearences are pending only...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    At the time of formal launch , They will come in market with all the approvals....

Right now also , Major approvals are there , Some Environmental clearences are pending only...

i still see money to be made at levels of 4300 psf in clp
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rs, u may be right here, but party karne mein there is no harm .

Let's wait & watch & see, what finally comes out & what ATS finally comes up with, but the point to be noted here is the artificial hype being created . The same has been pointed out on many occasions by me & several others on almost all new prelaunches/ launches on the D e way .

Ab aap akele akele party karoge to jalan hoti hai.
    secondly, let us all start discussing the right price for the project.
    CommentQuote
    i still see money to be made at levels of 4300 psf in clp

Bhalla sahab,
    I do not think ATS will be that aggressive. not realistic
    CommentQuote

Bhalla ji, there is just one environmental clearance and not multiple ones for the whole project and I assume they haven't received it yet. Also, environmental clearance takes minimum 7 months and maybe more to get approved. From what I could gather, ATS purchased this land bank quite recently so I can safely assume again that they must've applied for this clearance fairly recently if at all they have already applied. The DP plan seems like a parchi system to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone tell me why they would invest in this project at 4300 level when you can have projects like Vistas with a much better location (SPR) at 4400-4600 levels for which even bank loans are approved? Completely baffles me.
    Also, why is everyone promoting ATS's quality as if they are going to construct walls made of solid gold ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Can someone tell me why they would invest in this project at 4300 level when you can have projects like Vistas with a much better location (SPR) at 4400-4600 levels for which even bank loans are approved? Completely baffles me.
    Also, why is everyone promoting ATS's quality as if they are going to construct walls made of solid gold ?

Environmental Clearance will be received within a months time at max and some
    other approvals also

Regarding investment In ATS rather than vistas is

Vistas was launched at 2800 i guess , hence their will be considerable Specs difference and Construction finish (anyways Unitech Sucks at construction...)

Secondly Payment of around 60%-70% including cash component to be made upfront(this is the sole reason for lack of transactions in Vistas and PV spa next , this is my perception)

Thirdly and most importantly

Locational advantages/disadvantages

SPR might be your preferred choice , like NPR is mine......

I dont have any issues in a waiting period of 2-3 yrs

If someone thinks that the new supply of dwarka phase 2 will be cheaper then
    these aptts then I strongly dont believe it

If you are buying in 2014 , then dont expect the pricing of 2011 .........as simple as that........

When the basic infra would be there like roads , Npr , Electricity , Sewage

Then What makes you think that you will get aptts next to dwarka at 1/3 prices of dwarka.........
    CommentQuote
    Environmental Clearance will be received within a months time at max and some
    other approvals also

Regarding investment In ATS rather than vistas is

Vistas was launched at 2800 i guess , hence their will be considerable Specs difference and Construction finish (anyways Unitech Sucks at construction...)

Secondly Payment of around 60%-70% including cash component to be made upfront(this is the sole reason for lack of transactions in Vistas and PV spa next , this is my perception)

Thirdly and most importantly

Locational advantages/disadvantages

SPR might be your preferred choice , like NPR is mine......

I dont have any issues in a waiting period of 2-3 yrs

If someone thinks that the new supply of dwarka phase 2 will be cheaper then
    these aptts then I strongly dont believe it

If you are buying in 2014 , then dont expect the pricing of 2011 .........as simple as that........

When the basic infra would be there like roads , Npr , Electricity , Sewage

Then What makes you think that you will get aptts next to dwarka at 1/3 prices of dwarka.........

Bhalla ji, I would just like to ask you two things:
    1) On what basis are you saying that EC will be approved in a month's time? Till the 56th Meeting of SEAC, ATS is not even part of their discussions. It takes min. 7 months after SEAC receives the application. SEIAAC approves only after SEAC recommends and is a painstaikingly slow process.
    2) If you are buying in 2014, then why are you paying 2014 price in 2011?
    CommentQuote