ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
    Thanks VB. 4800 CLP !!! They have given 20% discount to DP customers just like their other projects.
    How did you calculate 10% discount on 4300 DP vs 4800 CLP. It is around 10% on CLP.

Earlier CLP rate was 4500 (DP was 3800) with 30% payment, but they did not give flat on CLP (even on 4500) to everyone.

I booked my flat in CLP around 1 month back.

Comment

Originally posted by vipulmails View Post
      How did you calculate 10% discount on 4300 DP vs 4800 CLP. It is around 10% on CLP.

Earlier CLP rate was 4500 (DP was 3800) with 30% payment, but they did not give flat on CLP (even on 4500) to everyone.

I booked my flat in CLP around 1 month back.
      This 4300 DP and 4800 CLP launch is for existing customers only. The formal open market launch comes on 25th November I believe.
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
        Is it officially luanched?? Is this communication from ATS to existing customers only?
        For existing customers only.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
          This 4300 DP and 4800 CLP launch is for existing customers only. The formal open market launch comes on 25th November I believe.
          vb bhai could you please pm/email me as well

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
            vb bhai could you please pm/email me as well
            Bhai

All is have said in PM is that the soft launch is for existing customers.

Got to rush...rest later.

vb2309
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

People will repent for their lifetime for purchasing these prices...4800/- CLP on dwaraka exp way is simply foolish/suicidal attempt to buy...

my only advice visit the place before you hand over the check to ATS...

Regards,
              Hitesh

Comment

Originally posted by rastogihitesh View Post
                People will repent for their lifetime for purchasing these prices...4800/- CLP on dwaraka exp way is simply foolish/suicidal attempt to buy...

my only advice visit the place before you hand over the check to ATS...

Regards,
                Hitesh
                What will happen tomorrow no one can predict. I agree that this is too high the rate considering the odds...nothing against ATS. Enough pot holes on so called Dway.
                One can have better investments elsewhere in GGN.
                "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                  What will happen tomorrow no one can predict. I agree that this is too high the rate considering the odds...nothing against ATS. Enough pot holes on so called Dway.
                  One can have better investments elsewhere in GGN.
                  And yes visit the site once to realize what is being discussed here.
                  "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                    And yes visit the site once to realize what is being discussed here.
                    "4800 for existing customers" put a smile on my face and of course rasied a question why ATS wants to screw their existing and loyal customers only ?

Comment

Originally posted by anuj2703 View Post
                      "4800 for existing customers" put a smile on my face and of course rasied a question why ATS wants to screw their existing and loyal customers only ?
                      lol nice one Anuj

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X