Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    4350- 3% :Is it CLP or DP?

I thin he is talking about CLP. RS2507 dear, please confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Obviously CLP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Obviously CLP

If someone is getting it then he should take it. Sir ji with in a month 200- 300 Rs premium to mil he jayega.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Amitji,

I'm curious as well and have been searching for relevant information. Listing out information I have gathered in no particular order:-

1. With regards to litigation - the very latest news I could gather is six months old - Pall of gloom in New PalamVihar .

According to this HUDA's land acquisition to rehabilitate New Palam Vihar was stayed as they were looking to carve HUDA sector out of another unauthorized colony. I have not been able to find any further information on this. But one thing is clear, there's nothing against the NPR. How long and where HUDA will take NPV residents is the question.
    This matches what Raheja's sales person told me.

There's no news on Delhi side of work absolutely.

2. Raheja is planning a mall at 10 acres land right in the commercial belt in front side of sectors adjoining 109 - Raheja Commercial Property Builders | Buy Gurgaon Property | Projects - Commercial - Upcoming Projects - Raheja Constellation Mall .

3. Sector 114 is all commercial. Chintel owns land there and is planning to launch not less than six commercial sites alone - .:: Chintels ::. . There's one commercial by Chintel in 109 itself and an IT park in 106.

4. The nearest hospital is Columbia Asia about 4 kms away. Raheja person did mention that the master plan has area earmarked for schools and hospital on the north west and north east side of these sectors. But yes no credible schools in the vicinity so residents will have to rely on Dwarka schools till alternatives come up.

Does this area has potential given NPR materializes along with other developments in next 5+ years - my POV is a resounding YES.

Other tidbits :-

5. I haven't been able to find an ATS broker. Maybe ATS will use them because Chintel is doing the same for this JV but so far no one has claimed that.

6. I called up a Chintel's broker and they were more interested in selling me next phase of Paradiso launch. The expected launch price : 4750 psft - broker discount.

7. I'm extremely unhappy at ATS's pricing fiasco but if Chintel is launching its own stock, why would they sell ATS's at a rates lower ?

8. If they change the plans and include a 2BHK like a blogger mentioned here - I'm off this project.

9. The specs,layout and floorplans (all tentative) have been posted on this thread so please search.

10. Please do continue to post all relevant information as when you get it. Remember, peoples life savings is at stake :)

ATS will NOT have 2 bed room flats in the ATS 109 project.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this true?

I have heard that information technology major is in considering setting up a development unit in Sector 109.

I also hear that this is in advance stages of considerations.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    I have heard that information technology major is in considering setting up a development unit in Sector 109.

I also hear that this is in advance stages of considerations.

VB

welcome vb bhai,

how have you been?
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul, VB

How do you compare sector 104 and 109?

Which one will be better in future?
    CommentQuote
    Sir vo keh raha hain ki jab 8000 main dwarka main mil raha hain to 5700 (al inc) main koi D way pain kyo lega?

sirji,

aap mahaan hain? sab samajh mein aata hai.:D
    CommentQuote
    Rahul, VB

amit my vote goes to 109, baki prabhu kee leela. one good project can change the perception.

toigh call.
    CommentQuote
  • 104 vs 109

Clearly 109 is much better than 104

Am I missing any thing
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Clearly 109 is much better than 104

Am I missing any thing

109 is better than 104 in terms of
    1. Close to Delhi(Dwarka)
    2. Close to business sector 114
    3. Close to commercial belt ( 106-109-112)
    4. Some good projects launched already.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida and Greater Noida move ahead while Gurgaon hits a Jam!!

F1 powers Noida as Gurgaon hits a jam - The Times of India

Point worth noting ....connectivity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    amit my vote goes to 109, baki prabhu kee leela. one good project can change the perception.

toigh call.

Rahul,

104 advantage ?...how closer is 104 to Gurgaon compared to109 ?
    Godrej Nd ATS projects scheduled

As far as investment is concerned , the project location is important , those on the verge if the expressway will give better returns then those inside a sector. The reasons :
    1. Sector road impact gets minimised if the project is on the verge if expressway.
    2. Easy access.
    3. Past experience from Noida expressway dictates higher value for projects on expressway verge.
    4. Less issues in terms of being surrounded by xyz structures on expressway side.

Having said tat 109 is a good sector with brands that will make it posh.
    104 is following on the brand game with 2 brands already committed to build projects there.

Let see.

One had consider NH8 intersections also as they wd enefit from a good locational advantage.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Amit,

Let see.

Vb

Yes, 104 will also have some decent launches by ATS, Godrej, Emaar.
    Any news when Godrej is planning to launch?
    CommentQuote
    Rahul, VB

Amit,

As far as investment is concerned , the project location is important , those on the verge of the expressway will give better returns then those inside a sector. The reasons :
    1. Sector road impact gets minimised if the project is on the verge if expressway.
    2. Easy access.
    3. Past experience from Noida expressway dictates higher value for projects on expressway verge.
    4. Less issues in terms of being surrounded by xyz structures on expressway side.

Having said tat 109 is a good sector with brands that will make it posh.
    104 is following on the brand game with 2 brands already committed to build projects there.

Let see.

Vb
    CommentQuote