Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • amit001, very good question. why dont you start a thread on this. lets see what fellow members think.

i somehow am in the favour of 104 especially for residential projects. reasons:

1. there are vast open spaces in 104 for future development. future developments will be over and above what the present standard is.
    2. good builders have land parcels here. Ive heard that emmar has a pocket here. godrej is already contemplating launching soon.
    3. it is connected to old gurgaon.
    4. there is a vast green in 102A rigth in front. what if some golf course comes here.
    5. its pure residential sector. so no hotch potch;
    6. Lesser villages compared to 109 belt. After 109, there is nothing much to talk about other than villages.
    7. it is equidistant to the commercials of 88 and 106, 109 etc.
    8. It is closer to gurgaon. I sincerely believe that proximity to dwarka is of no use. Its no use expecting support from someone who himself is on crutches.

OT: Remember its dwarka and not some posh portion of delhi. Even after taking ages to develop, dwarka is half jungle. My experience: We bought a plot in dwarka sector 17 (only sector with only plots in dwarka) in year 2004-05 which we sold in 2007-08 with neglible profits. See the sector today - negligible development. The infrastructure is there (which has been there since ages) but where are the people? It looks deserted!! I dont see things changing drastically after dew.
    CommentQuote
  • I would agree to your point...

104 looks a better place.. 109 only has proximity to dwarika( dont know why ppl keep believing that its the same thing as delhi- its not- still far from developed)

the sectors beome posh/better when a couple of good builders bring decent projects- this where 104 scores. godrej emaar ATS already planned

rightly said it has max green coverage and more importantly has negligible villages

connectivity to exisiting ggn will help in case of dway delay..

Originally Posted by rudder
    amit001, very good question. why dont you start a thread on this. lets see what fellow members think.

i somehow am in the favour of 104 especially for residential projects. reasons:

1. there are vast open spaces in 104 for future development. future developments will be over and above what the present standard is.
    2. good builders have land parcels here. Ive heard that emmar has a pocket here. godrej is already contemplating launching soon.
    3. it is connected to old gurgaon.
    4. there is a vast green in 102A rigth in front. what if some golf course comes here.
    5. its pure residential sector. so the hotch potch;
    6. Lesser villages compared to 109 belt. After 109, there is nothing much to talk about other than villages.
    7. it is equidistant to the commercials of 88 and 106, 109 etc.
    8. It is closer to gurgaon. I sincerely believe that proximity to dwarka is of no use. Its no use expecting support from someone who himself is on crutches.

Remember its dwarka and not some posh portion of delhi. Even after taking ages to develop, dwarka is half jungle. My experience: We bought a plot in dwarka sector 17 (only sector with only plots in dwarka) in year 2004-05 which we sold in 2007-08 with neglible profits. See the sector today - negligible development. The infrastructure is there (which has been there since ages) but where are the people? It looks deserted!! I dont see things changing drastically after dew.

CommentQuote
  • fools are buying in dwarka express way

its only fools are buying in dwarka ex way...the new launch at 4500-5000(inc all cost)is very high...even if u wont loose...u will not will able to recover ur interest costs unlesss u find a bigger fool to buy ur flat....
    when ready to move flats could be got in dwarka at 6000,its foolish to buy yet to be built flats at 4500-5000.....that too in gurgaon...dwarka is in delhi where land rates are 3-5 times higher than gurgaon....but d express way flats are just 20% less than dwarka...that too u dont know how it wil feel to be in a launch flat.....

builders have to hype the area as they have to sell it......dwarka ex way is just a link....not dwarka....so how can it be better than dwarka itself or gurgaon also....better i buy in dwarka or gurgaon insideat 6000.....

new launches have to be atleast 40-50% down than ready to move in surrounding areas..then it may be worth....unless its all a dream which people sell....
    CommentQuote
  • No blunt comments please

Your name suggests what you are. In case you can not contribute analytically, shut up.

The thread is becoming too exacerbating. I tried my best to not comment on stupid comments for each other but this one was the last straw.

This thread is becoming pathetic by the day, such acrimony toward each other is only worth rebuking.
    CommentQuote
  • while the investment in dway is open to debate wanted to check which projects are available in dwarika at 6000... never heard of these prices...
    your input would help..

Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    its only fools are buying in dwarka ex way...the new launch at 4500-5000(inc all cost)is very high...even if u wont loose...u will not will able to recover ur interest costs unlesss u find a bigger fool to buy ur flat....
    when ready to move flats could be got in dwarka at 6000,its foolish to buy yet to be built flats at 4500-5000.....that too in gurgaon...dwarka is in delhi where land rates are 3-5 times higher than gurgaon....but d express way flats are just 20% less than dwarka...that too u dont know how it wil feel to be in a launch flat.....

builders have to hype the area as they have to sell it......dwarka ex way is just a link....not dwarka....so how can it be better than dwarka itself or gurgaon also....better i buy in dwarka or gurgaon insideat 6000.....

new launches have to be atleast 40-50% down than ready to move in surrounding areas..then it may be worth....unless its all a dream which people sell....
    CommentQuote
  • i dot talk personal as it below my grace.

well i have investments in all areas that are newly developed.i.so it affect me nothing...it rises or not not a matter of concern as i have to put my money...

but fact remains a fact...i had been buying plot in malibu town at 15000-20000 and not flats...which then also were selling at 4000 psq....so i just bring light to areas where poor people are investing...
    it affect me neither way dear...and i buy land not much into flats...
    i have buuen buying land in acres in chattisgarh maharashtra mp orissa....where later builders will be coming...and i will be selling a dream.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Thanks!! the link indeed shows lot of listings in sec 7 dwarika in 6000-8000 price band..

how is sec 7 and wondering why people have missed this ( especially end users)

CommentQuote
  • No way at 4800 CLP

Is doodh ki malai to early bird/big investors ne already kha li hai. Abhi to 4800 CLP pe Chaanch hi milegi. I personally beleive it is a very high risk investment ( for small investor & end user) for which ROI is anybody's guess considering the current economic conditions where GDP is expected to be below 6 % for next 2-3 years. Pre-2008 and post 2009 conditions are not going to be repeated. We are in a high interest rate cycle, and I donot think that the current market conditions where builders themselves have started selling their land parcels will bring boom in the RE Sector. Moreover, ATS flats layout is like their indirapuram flats (A,B&C type) with higher area due to bigger 6 ft wide balconies.
    CommentQuote
  • Which Sector is better?.... In my opinion, all the sectors on Dwarka expressway will have some advantages and disadvantages attached. A lot of sectors have villages attached to them, and if they happen to be opposite to the entrance gate, they become an eyesore to the project. Sector 109 definitely has good developers, however eventually other sectors will also have better projects in time to come. No body knew ATS till about a few years back, and he developed better product in Noida sector 93A than others better known in that area, and today his product is in demand even here. So, even new unknown builders on dwarka eway may come out with a good end product. Anyways the point is WHICH SECTOR IS BETTER. I feel...

1. Its not any sector, it will be the project, initially because of builders' reputation and eventually the end product, which will mark its value.

2. Advantage for the reason of having proximity to Dwarka today is purely because of its land value today, and therefore land value on Dwarka Eway closer to Dwarka will be slightly higher which may push the price of apartments initially, and eventually it will be same in all sectors after infrastructure is in place, say 3-5 years or may be more. Proximity to Diplomatic Enclave is a hype since it may take a lot of time to come, and by that time the rates in all sectors will be similar if adequate infrastructure is in place.

3. Projects of same builder or of similar specifications and quality falling on expressway and not closer to villages will be more in demand by end users...

One of my colleague is deeply interested to buy ATS 109, and he went to ATS to find rates and he was informed that ATS 104 is to be launched at higher price than ATS 109 due to its location.. Members invested with ATS and are known to ATS Management may confirm this from company and update for the benefit of other members...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    while the investment in dway is open to debate wanted to check which projects are available in dwarika at 6000... never heard of these prices...
    your input would help..

AmitMM.. Dwarka has variety of sectors, and a few sectors that are closer to villages are less in demand, and hence low on premium.. Sectors 1,2,3,7,8,19 & 23 are mainly the ones that are closer to villages and therefore Societies bang opposite to these are less in demand, and you may get at low premiums.

Dwarka CGHS as such are not popular as per psf rate, and the rates vary from sector to sector, society to society (more particularly), and also interiors of the flat, since older CGHS have basic, even less than basic interiors provided.

Sectors in demand are 6/10, 11/12, 7/9, 4/5, 22/23 due to their location advantages and proximity to market area...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    I would agree to your point...

104 looks a better place.. 109 only has proximity to dwarika( dont know why ppl keep believing that its the same thing as delhi- its not- still far from developed)

the sectors beome posh/better when a couple of good builders bring decent projects- this where 104 scores. godrej emaar ATS already planned

rightly said it has max green coverage and more importantly has negligible villages

connectivity to existing ggn will help in case of dway delay..

Last I spoke to ATS, 104 project is right next to DEW. Enough for them to justify a probable higher price. If you look at the map - Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world! which has marked the ATS site - there are pros and cons. Being next to DEW and facing green belt is plus. Map shows that there is a big village right besides the ATS site. The STP is also shown at further distance on the map. There is no commercial sector marked around this area as well. Pricing wise 109 may score due to nearness to commercial sectors more than Delhi factor. However 109 is atleast 1/2 km to DEW. From an end user perspective that matters to me as I don't want to be right next to a highway if approach roads are good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Last I spoke to ATS, 104 project is right next to DEW. Enough for them to justify a probable higher price. If you look at the map - Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world! which has marked the ATS site - there are pros and cons. Being next to DEW and facing green belt is plus. Map shows that there is a big village right besides the ATS site. The STP is also shown at further distance on the map. There is no commercial sector marked around this area as well. Pricing wise 109 may score due to nearness to commercial sectors more than Delhi factor. However 109 is atleast 1/2 km to DEW. From an end user perspective that matters to me as I don't want to be right next to a highway if approach roads are good.

Hi ALL

In the above wiki link I saw the following : can some body elobrate on this

Group housing by saheb reality : Which project is this and whats the price

Puri construction : Puri 103-104 ...? is there any announced project of Puri in this location...Last i knew..they were coming up with some thing in 112-113 sectors

Green belt (gold course): Is this a designated gold course? or could be just a park........

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Hi ALL

In the above wiki link I saw the following : can some body elobrate on this

Group housing by saheb reality : Which project is this and whats the price

Puri construction : Puri 103-104 ...? is there any announced project of Puri in this location...Last i knew..they were coming up with some thing in 112-113 sectors

Green belt (gold course): Is this a designated gold course? or could be just a park........

thanks

The maps are accurate but anyone can tag a new place on wikimapia. Puri's holding in 104 seems incorrect as I'm not aware of it either. Godrej and Emmar have holdings there but tagging may not be accurate.
    CommentQuote
  • Any news for ATS -109 this project like when it is launching for public ?

What price and size ??

Is this a good for investment purpose as well for living purpose as i m in us planning to come back to India in 2014 -2015 .

Please suggest ,if there are other good projects in the inventory which are going to launch in next 2-3 months

I heared 3C ,ATS-104,Chintels second phase are coming also
    CommentQuote