Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sbhardwajl
    Any news for ATS -109 this project like when it is launching for public ?

What price and size ??

Is this a good for investment purpose as well for living purpose as i m in us planning to come back to India in 2014 -2015 .

Please suggest ,if there are other good projects in the inventory which are going to launch in next 2-3 months

I heared 3C ,ATS-104,Chintels second phase are coming also

I do not think any properties on DE Will be ready for end use in 2 years (2014).

Regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • vb ,
    bhai launch date kab ki hai?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    vb ,
    bhai launch date kab ki hai?

Yaar I haven't asked......I wd have thaugt in December after the last one or two formality.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Yaar I haven't asked......I wd have thaugt in December after the last one or two formality.

Vb

will be in india in dec.
    CommentQuote
  • I was hearing launch date as Nov 25th or 26th. Has it changed recently??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I was hearing launch date as Nov 25th or 26th. Has it changed recently??

I believe so. There was a post on the forum that said so.
    CommentQuote
    Dear co bloggers,

I have an investment in this project in sector 109 in an ATS as u know from my earlier posts.

I am considering another investmenin Dwarka Expressway belt.

Since I have an investment in 109 I am thinking of sector 104 in ATS upcoming project.

I seek your inputs on
    ADVANTAGES (positives)
    DISADVANTAGES (negatives)

Balanced view welcome.
    Rates are secondary and not important to my request for inputs, it s note about the location, 104 comparative to 109 and nearby projects.

Thanx,
    Vb

VB

Hi Vb,

I also have invested in 109 ATS project as you would have known from my earlier posts. I think you have investment in ATS One hamlet Noida also(I also have there). I would recommend you to go for 1 more flat (around 5000) at hamlet instead of DE as I think it will give faster and better return in next 2 years and after 2 years you can sale that to invest it back on DE.

This is just my thinking and pls take final decision after your own analysis.

Vipul.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipulmails
    Hi Vb,

I also have invested in 109 ATS project as you would have known from my earlier posts. I think you have investment in ATS One hamlet Noida also(I also have there). I would recommend you to go for 1 more flat (around 5000) at hamlet instead of DE as I think it will give faster and better return in next 2 years and after 2 years you can sale that to invest it back on DE.

This is just my thinking and pls take final decision after your own analysis.

Vipul.

Very very good point.....need bit more help on this.
    I too thought of that but HAMLET is already at high rate.
    Retry high from the point of PRE launch.

Also, was wondering what growth wd I get at Hamlet from this entry point ?

Main question being what growth can we expect?
    I am looking at CLP.

VB
    CommentQuote
    Very very good point.....need bit more help on this.
    I too thought of that but HAMLET is already at high rate.
    Retry high from the point of PRE launch.

Also, was wondering what growth wd I get at Hamlet from this entry point ?

Main question being what growth can we expect?
    I am looking at CLP.

VB

I still feel Hamlet will give better(at least 2000-3000 sq. ft) return in next 2-3 years. Right now Hamlet's DP rate is 5000(they have very few units left) but I think you can get it in resale around 4600-4800. For Hamlet if you go in CLP now you will have to pay entire amount with-in 1 year and rate is high for CLP. I have seen layout of Hamlet and it is looking great. As you know ATS village which is near by is around 10K psf so expecting around 8K psf for Hamlet is not very unreasonable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipulmails
    I still feel Hamlet will give better(at least 2000-3000 sq. ft) return in next 2-3 years. Right now Hamlet's DP rate is 5000(they have very few units left) but I think you can get it in resale around 4600-4800. For Hamlet if you go in CLP now you will have to pay entire amount with-in 1 year and rate is high for CLP. I have seen layout of Hamlet and it is looking great. As you know ATS village which is near by is around 10K psf so expecting around 8K psf for Hamlet is not very unreasonable.

Thanks Vipul,

Yes I think it will sell at 7000 after ae years (occupancy).
    Thus yes 2000 return is expected in 2 to 3 years.

But 2000 return can be expected in 3 years on DE also on the good builders and entry ticket wd be smaller on DP as hamlet at 5000 now compared to entry of 4000. + DP (aaprox) is a 1000 per sq ft diffrence.

So ROI point if view favours DE.
    What's ur take on this?

I wd also be obliged on ur take on 104 and 109 comparetive analysis.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Vb Bhai,

I think sector 109 is more of a reality now. The proximity to Delhi, The presence of posh projects and commercial belt in the sector itself makes it unique.
    Sector 104 will develop but a little later. The proximity of old ggn sector may not be an advantage as they were not for the likes of sectors 15 and so on (32nd mile stone side of Nh8). The reason that all the new latest projects came on the other side of NH8 made that side the posh GGN.

This is the same thing on DEW that the scope of new development is more on sector 109 side of the road.

So i will always bet on this side of the road.

My POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Vb Bhai,

I think sector 109 is more of a reality now. The proximity to Delhi, The presence of posh projects and commercial belt in the sector itself makes it unique.
    Sector 104 will develop but a little later. The proximity of old ggn sector may not be an advantage as they were not for the likes of sectors 15 and so on (32nd mile stone side of Nh8). The reason that all the new latest projects came on the other side of NH8 made that side the posh GGN.

This is the same thing on DEW that the scope of new development is more on sector 109 side of the road.

So i will always bet on this side of the road.

My POV.

Thank Rahul,
    I agree to few points in ur post if not all.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Very strongly worded post .

Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    its only fools are buying in dwarka ex way...the new launch at 4500-5000(inc all cost)is very high...even if u wont loose...u will not will able to recover ur interest costs unlesss u find a bigger fool to buy ur flat....
    when ready to move flats could be got in dwarka at 6000,its foolish to buy yet to be built flats at 4500-5000.....that too in gurgaon...dwarka is in delhi where land rates are 3-5 times higher than gurgaon....but d express way flats are just 20% less than dwarka...that too u dont know how it wil feel to be in a launch flat.....

builders have to hype the area as they have to sell it......dwarka ex way is just a link....not dwarka....so how can it be better than dwarka itself or gurgaon also....better i buy in dwarka or gurgaon insideat 6000.....

new launches have to be atleast 40-50% down than ready to move in surrounding areas..then it may be worth....unless its all a dream which people sell....
    CommentQuote
  • I was not responding to your post . U r badly mistaken .

I missed this post of vivbhauka1 & i was commenting on that .

U seem to have a bad habit of reading too much between the lines .

Also, if i need to respond to anybody, i do that directly . I don't like receiving & giving pseudo replies .

Thanks .

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Hi Manoja,

That's so sweet of you.
    I think by reposting the post below you have in a way tried to respond to my request.
    I have read in between the lines.
    Tanks Manoja.
    I was thinking of investing in 2 more flats in Dwarka Expressway , I will reconsider and possibly now evaluate fr One more.

Manoja,
    According to you mate what is a good entry point on DP in DWarka Expressway ? And in CLP . In builders like ATS / Godrej / SHOBA ( not Chintels).
    And thax for responding indirectly, I found it very sweet of you.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I was not responding to your post . U r badly mistaken .

I missed this post of vivbhauka1 & i was commenting on that .

U seem to have a bad habit of reading too much between the lines .

Also, if i need to respond to anybody, i do that directly . I don't like receiving & giving pseudo replies .

Thanks .

Interesting that you suddenly missed a negative post and repost it again (as always).....what value did it bring ? Saying "strong words" and reposting a negative post yet again!!!!!
    Old habits die hard....
    Misunderstanding cleared.....
    CommentQuote