Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This thread is already nearing 3000 posts with hardly any movement on the project. Talks well about builder credibility.
    CommentQuote
  • U r free to understand, what u wish too . As i said, u seem to have a bad habit of reading too much between the lines . I do not owe u an explanation . I can post anything relevant at any time . I do not need to take permission from u ( waisey, did that re posting hurt your interests ???? Why did u get so touchy about that re posting ).

I hope, i have made myself amply clear .

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Interesting that you suddenly missed a negative post and repost it again (as always).....what value did it bring ? Saying "strong words" and reposting a negative post yet again!!!!!
    Old habits die hard....
    Misunderstanding cleared.....
    CommentQuote
  • This thread is mainly about promoting ATS .

If u go through this thread carefully MM Bhai, u can easily spot the lies & can make out, kaya drama chal raha hain yaha par .

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    This thread is already nearing 3000 posts with hardly any movement on the project. Talks well about builder credibility.
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly 50% of Ttl posts (1304 out of 2662) so far are contributed by BIG FIVE. So popularity by No of replies is ?????????????

But ya basically ATS is a credible name...

This thread is already nearing 3000 posts with hardly any movement on the project. Talks well about builder credibility.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    U r free to understand, what u wish too . As i said, u seem to have a bad habit of reading too much between the lines . I do not owe u an explanation . I can post anything relevant at any time . I do not need to take permission from u ( waisey, did that re posting hurt your interests ???? Why did u get so touchy about that re posting ).

I hope, i have made myself amply clear .

I made a mistake today.....read positivity in negativity .
    Back to IGNORE mantra. Treat todays three posts as exceptions.

My interest...why wd u hurt my interests ? rather are the negative rants capable of doing so?
    U calls any one with positive view as broker.
    Calling wolf wolf to others does not help.
    Reposting negativity again and again by excuses SPAMS this thread.

Anyways ......excuse me... I mistook ur post to be as to me.
    CommentQuote
  • nipsy Ji, bahut calculations kar rahe ho aaj kal . Apki posts, iss thread mein kaya contribute kar rahi haya, uska bhi thoda gyan dao ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thats true SIR.
    I am not a follower of IREF..just 2 or 3 good builder brands/projects during my spare time on weekends.....
    or while on the move...

Sorry again guys for your time on adding another ir-relevant & FALTU post..

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    nipsy Ji, bahut calculations kar rahe ho aaj kal . Apki posts, iss thread mein kaya contribute kar rahi haya, uska bhi thoda gyan dao ?
    CommentQuote
  • As, i said u read too much between the lines . Your mistake, as u know & agreed .

I know what the ignore mantra is ( has been answered before ) - to ignore all uncomfortable questions, which can make things unpleasant & keep on poking people in posts . What did i say on pseudo replies .

On interests, u would be knowing better . Cannot answer on your behalf . Did i call u a Broker??? LOL, again day dreaming . Calling wolf wolf applies to u, not me .

U r excused .

I made a mistake today.....read positivity in negativity .
    Back to IGNORE mantra. Treat todays three posts as exceptions.

My interest...why wd u hurt my interests ? rather are Capable of ?
    U calls any one with positive view as broker.
    Calling wolf wolf to others does not help.

Anyways ......excuse me... I mistook ur post to be as to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    This thread is mainly about promoting ATS .

If u go through this thread carefully MM Bhai, u can easily spot the lies & can make out, kaya drama chal raha hain yaha par .

Pls spare such Negative energy on your project thread investment where 2 years down the line not a single brick is laid....kindly excuse investments by others. Out of respect for Amit001 I am not calling the name of that project.

Trying to bring down investments by others won't get a single brick aid in your investment where ur money is STUCK since 2 years, just like Jaipur investment made by you .

Kindly understand I am not touchy, but your reposting a negative post, authored many days back is precise example of SPAM.

U are such an experienced blogger, expect respectful contributions from you, NOT worthless repost with an excuse by putting 2 Words and reposting.

vb
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D, u have come back to your original dialogues . I can understand, u have nothing new to say . U have raised all these points, "n" number of times & i have answered them, but all Q's raised by me, remain unanswered, till date . What was that - yes, the convenient ignore mantra.

U have been re posting, the same matter in ATS threads . I don't have the time to count, but it has been repeated in 100's of posts . Don't be judgmental on others, look at yourself .

-----------------------------------------

Comments in blue -

Quote:
    Hi Rahul,

This is a polite request to you to please IGNORE any spammer. Please appreciate that the spammer has blogging as full time job as you can see in tens of thousands of posts.....think about the time that XX,XXXX numbers of posts take to pen.

Who is spamming the threads & who is not wanting to answer uncomfortable questions & avoiding them on one pretext or the other is quite clear . When the fear of getting exposed lurks, peple say we r ignoring, people divert the topics . Kabhi unko Indiaa yaad aata hain, kabhi Ramayana , kabhi Spire, kabhi PH . If someone thinks blogging is my full time job, what is your problem in this ? .....except i am catching the Brokers here . LOL . If i have XXXXX posts, many people seem to be jealous of them .

Saab prabhu ki leela hain .

Second point, he is a failure in 3 of 4 investments that I know of, can present you posts To substantiate this. He has to vent out his frustrations anywhere else. He can not vent it on his investment threads as that may further impact the project. This spammer calls his investment in a project where NOT a single bick gas been laid in 2 years as a success while he maligns the the thread of ATS where even the launch is yet awaited. Can u beat such a negative bias.

Off repeated kahani. Since no answers on ATS, discuss other investments . This is the ATS thread . Discuss ATS here ( which ATS loyalists r afraid of ) . Cannot run away from getting exposed ( people r already exposed ) . All questions on the other investments have been answered in this very thread, but people continue ignoring the answers ( purani problem hain ) & repeating the same, time & time again & then they call other as spammers . All questions have been answered & all counter questions asked remain unanswered . Also some questions on comments of these ATS loyalists have been unanswered by them, because of the fear of getting exposed & mind u all these were before this farce of IGNORING started .

Rahul, argument and debate is and should be done with those who you can respect (like Amit001, vinaybhatia, rudder, noida, Rs , mkt, generally MagadhPride pride.....and most of the oter bloggers but one) people who talk balanced views. So Rahul please avoid or better IGNORE the spammer as a spammer generally feeds on your responses. Otherwise all he has is to bash DE....let him...it is known to all that DE is under construction, photographs are on thread too... Let him should wolf wolf..

Debate has to be done with people who r looking to invest or r end users, not with Brokers who r looking to make a kill & have no business ethics . They r here to promote their interests & for that they will do anything .

See some spam posts today.....complete non sense , repeated time and again in blue, full of malicious allegations . Stopped reading after the first two but cd not avoid the direct exchange u had with a spammer.

No answers, so better to nonsense them . Who has given any body the right to decide what is spam or not ? Since, ATS loyalists do not have answers & have been repeatedly caught, these posts r spams . Why total paranoia in answering & what r the intentions of diverting the topic ?

Rahul the argument is not helping the Project related discussion on the thread as however correct you would be , the spammer will go on posting nonsense as you see from his THOUSANDS of posts, so please for this thread let us keep the arguments healthy by keeping it thread related.

Repeating, what has been said in different words, but answer is the same - No answers, so better to nonsense them . Who has given any body the right to decide what is spam or not ? Since, ATS loyalists do not have answers & have been repeatedly caught, these posts r spams . Why total paranoia in answering & what r the intentions of diverting the topic ?

No truth or fact or logic by you, and even progress photographs will shut him up as he possibly gets commission to write thousands of posts else how can one have such time?

Who gets what is clear from what ATS loyalists have been doing here . LOL .

ATS project sold like hot cakes on Chintel PRE launch....that is testimony to te success ...let him ....... U walk silent and elegant.

...........& let's do our business quietly .

Please ignore any posts that lead you to an argument that is not related to project.

Yes, ignoring questions, which can expose further is the best policy .

This is a request, as I think, i can request you my friend. I leave the decision on you sir. Try and IGNORE spammer. It wd keep the thread healthy and project related. At least I do IGNORE him and since some time enjoy be the thread more than I used to when I wd state the fact against his malicious posts....now I ignore the rant and respond only to other bloggers. U to can do so and this wd avoid arguments and keep you in policy.

Ignore or not, people stand exposed . The ignore mantra mantra is based on a simple philosophy - ignore, when uncomfortable questions r asked, ignore questions which can lead to these guys getting exposed further .

This mantra is like the several lies of these guys spread all over ATS threads . They say ignore, but take every opportunity to poke . Ignore is just, when, they r uncomfortable answering People ignore, when they have no answers . That is amply clear . People r looking at keeping the project healthy for ATS loyalists & wealthy for themselves . LOL. Yes, i have heard sleaze money gives extra enjoyment to many .

MANOJa
    VB
    VB
    VB
    VB
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Could we have this feud end for the sake of others? There is absolutely no point in showing love and respect for each other in the thread.

VB Bhai.

Request you to put an end to it now.

Thanks,
    Rajesh

Pls spare such Negative energy on your project thread investment where 2 years down the line not a single brick is laid....kindly excuse investments by others. Out of respect for Amit001 I am not calling the name of that project.

Trying to bring down investments by others won't get a single brick aid in your investment where ur money is STUCK since 2 years, just like Jaipur investment made by you .

Kindly understand I am not touchy, but your reposting a negative post, authored many days back is precise example of SPAM.

U are such an experienced blogger, expect respectful contributions from you, NOT worthless repost with an excuse by putting 2 Words and reposting.

vb
    CommentQuote
  • rdhawan15 Ji, i have no dispute with anybody .

vb Ji stated this, so he needs to be asked to stop .

As of me, i would post, as soon as i feel that some ghapla baazi is going on .

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • 2nd Most Popular thread..

By those numbers "ATS" is the 2nd Most Popular thread of all ggn threads just after "SPIRE" which is the most popular .......

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rdhawan15
    Could we have this feud end for the sake of others? There is absolutely no point in showing love and respect for each other in the thread.

VB Bhai.

Request you to put an end to it now.

Thanks,
    Rajesh

Done mate.P, it is just that sometimes such negativity becomes unbearable.

Not a word from me to ...........back to IGNORE mantra. EXCEPTTIONS OF TODAY REGRETTED.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • hi

good that I slept till late today.:D
    CommentQuote