Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by karan_oberoi
    Manoj is the conscience of this forum. No one should ask him to shut up. He has full right to criticize brokers who are peddling their projects on a non existent and litigation ridden road.

Please carry on Manoj Ji , you have already exposed many shameless brokers and agents on this forum through your honest zeal.

If you are calling me a broker then you are wrong. I am an investor and in one project an end user too.

Manoja may be the conscience of this forum for you. Please speak for your self, not for others who talk after investing and not spam for sake of money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    good that I slept till late today.:D

:-))
    Laughing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rdhawan15 Ji, i have no dispute with anybody .

vb Ji stated this, so he needs to be asked to stop .

As of me, i would post, as soon as i feel that some ghapla baazi is going on .

Thanks .

manoja bhai . do not stop .TRP of this forum was going down for last few days.:D

and also if every one will buy in the initial launch who will buy in resale?:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    By those numbers "ATS" is the 2nd Most Popular thread of all ggn threads just after "SPIRE" which is the most popular .......

Is this mean these 2 projects are hot properties in Gurgaon?.

CommentQuote
  • Please dont Misguide NRIs/Investors/End Users

Originally Posted by karan_oberoi
    Manoj is the conscience of this forum. No one should ask him to shut up. He has full right to criticize brokers who are peddling their projects on a non existent and litigation ridden road.

Please carry on Manoj Ji , you have already exposed many shameless brokers and agents on this forum through your honest zeal.

Hi
    Greetings

I subscribe and support the motion in favour of Positive contributors to the Forum (not necessarily positive about Dway) like Manoja..

Vested interests have nothing but to confuse and provide "irrelevant" and "unconfirmed information" RIGHT FROM THE START OF THIS THREAD.

Few dedicated online marketing characters have not been able to corroborate a SINGLE piece of information pertaining to coveats/riskfactors/disclaimers through reliable company sources. They have claimed here in this forum to be having close contacts and insider information. All they have been able to confirm is the "BUSINESS AMBITIONS OF A DEAR BUILDER (at cost of unsuspecting and gullible NRIs/Investors/Endusers by showing proximity to airport/dreams of diplomatic enclave etc)"
    I would urge them to stop thinking that they are doing any good to the forum or specifically to ATS or there own investments (if any) with ATS and please STOP LYING.

ATS has its own standing as a UP builder having delivered a couple of good projects still struggling in GGN with projects shrouded by goof ups, misinformation, lack of transparency, unfair practices, miscommunication etc.

Many out of state builders have been sold large chunk of lands by powerful political BROKERS in anticipation of haste delivery of infra etc. Now these builders are pursuing there ambitions to get stronghold in most coveted RE market of Gurgaon.

Genuine issues remain pertinent in any Dwarka Expressway discussion like:
    Litigations,
    Removal of obstruction,
    ROB for connectivity with GGN,
    Dway construction haryana side timelines,
    Sector road timelines,
    Unison between Haryana/Delhi/Central Govt on pertinent issues,
    misbelief that Huda and MCG can work together at peace,
    Delhi side of dway acquisition,
    Broker/Builder apathy,
    Resolution to Toll Tax intersection
    lack of Social Infrastructure
    THERE IS NO FAST TRACT RESOLUTION TO THESE

I would therefore reiterate my aft repeated warning to discerning NRIs/Investors/Endusers to keep away from speculative assumptions of Dway projects-
    1] Matching/Exceeding Delhi prices or
    2] Un reasonable ROI projections of 30%/42 % in short/long term or
    3] The place becoming anywhere near suitable for habitation before 7-8 years..

Poor performance of State Govt and HUDA
    HUDA and the state govt under Cong I has a very very poor record at executing Master Plan. Some are delayed by DECADES Check 50000 Faridabad homeseekers burdened under mounting installments, rent due to non delivery by HUDA and state govt for last 6 years https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO-6H7g9W7YrxXE39_Qm7AnKAox0DRCPfQDQsYupuqQ/edit?hl=en_GB. Now govt is facing MULTIPLE LITIGATIONS BOTH FROM BUILDERS AND SUBSCRIBERS in High Court on account of UNDERDEVLOPMENT..
    How can one expect the same LAGGARDS work with agility in GGN??

Many projects of MUCH LARGER builders on dway are struggling with sale/resale/delivery and customer dissatisfaction on the stretch currently..

Do visit the page HOMES FROM HELL to know some of the misdeeds of rogue RE players, Mama Bhaja Developers, Gypsy Builders shooed from there home territory by angry investors, newbees and no bees etc in the link giving projects and information on dwarka expressway https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1
    irony is neither Huda or Hooda has any other state govt or agency to blame just their own ministries owned by the current CM.

Hope this helps

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I subscribe and support the motion in favour of Positive contributors to the Forum (not necessarily positive about Dway) like Manoja..

Vested interests have nothing but to confuse and provide "irrelevant" and "unconfirmed information" RIGHT FROM THE START OF THIS THREAD.

Few dedicated online marketing characters have not been able to corroborate a SINGLE piece of information pertaining to coveats/riskfactors/disclaimers through reliable company sources. They have claimed here in this forum to be having close contacts and insider information. All they have been able to confirm is the "BUSINESS AMBITIONS OF A DEAR BUILDER (at cost of unsuspecting and gullible NRIs/Investors/Endusers by showing proximity to airport/dreams of diplomatic enclave etc)"
    I would urge them to stop thinking that they are doing any good to the forum or specifically to ATS or there own investments (if any) with ATS and please STOP LYING.

ATS has its own standing as a UP builder having delivered a couple of good projects still struggling in GGN with projects shrouded by goof ups, misinformation, lack of transparency, unfair practices, miscommunication etc.

Many out of state builders have been sold large chunk of lands by powerful political BROKERS in anticipation of haste delivery of infra etc. Now these builders are pursuing there ambitions to get stronghold in most coveted RE market of Gurgaon.

Litigations,
    Removal of obstruction,
    Sector road timelines,
    Broker/Builder apathy,

I would therefore reiterate my aft repeated warning to discerning NRIs/Investors/Endusers to keep away from speculative assumptions of Dway projects-

HUDA and the state govt under Cong I has a very very poor record at executing Master Plan. Some are delayed by DECADES Check 50000 Faridabad homeseekers burdened under mounting installments, rent due to non delivery by HUDA and state govt for last 6 years https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO-6H7g9W7YrxXE39_Qm7AnKAox0DRCPfQDQsYupuqQ/edit?hl=en_GB. Now govt is facing MULTIPLE LITIGATIONS BOTH FROM BUILDERS AND SUBSCRIBERS in High Court on account of UNDERDEVLOPMENT..

Many projects of MUCH LARGER builders on dway are struggling with sale/resale/delivery and customer dissatisfaction on the stretch currently..

Do visit the page HOMES FROM HELL to know some of the misdeeds of rogue RE players, Mama Bhaja Developers, Gypsy Builders shooed from there home territory by angry investors, newbees and no bees etc in the link giving projects and information on dwarka expressway https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1
    irony is neither Huda or Hooda has any other state govt or agency to blame just their own ministries owned by the current CM.

Hope this helps

Cheers

I am not surprised as you (bless u , Manoja and SBSPRO) are against ATS and always depict and quote the RISKS and never speak of benefits of investing in 109 ATS.

ATS for ur information had projects in Derabassi called prelude, it is NOT UP.

Nothing that u can do will change the fact ATS is a good company and has a good project in 109.
    Calling other investors as liars won't take u anywhere
    U are not even invested here,u and couple more are just writing posts epitome of negative publicity .
    I do not know ur financial motivation to bash such a good project .

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Please excuse me

Originally Posted by vb2309
    I am not surprised as you (bless u , Manoja and SBSPRO) are against ATS and always depict and quote the RISKS and never speak of benefits of investing in 109 ATS.

Nothing that u can do will change the fact ATS is a good company and has a good project in 109.
    U are not even invested here,u and couple more are just writing posts epitome of negative publicity .

Vb

Hi
    Greetings

Did I mention your name anywhere??

or

Are you simply "Guilty Conscience"??

Regarding calling ATS a UP builder check their registered office address..

IGNORMOUS:bab (45):

Regarding my financial motivations, they are more clearly defined and so is my general awareness and experience but I need not discuss with you.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

or

Are you simply "Guilty Conscience"??

Regarding my financial motivations, they are more clearly defined and so is my general awareness and experience but I need not discuss with you.

Cheers

Who are u calling broker ?
    Let us call a spade a spade. Call an investor an investor.
    Just like Manoja is an investor in SPIRE.
    Let us please keep this project related.
    Guilty councious....no....intelligent to unmask hidden diplomatic negative phraseology.
    Kindly do me a favour, please do not respond to this. From today on you are also on the list of IGNORED.
    I repent exchanging a note with ...... Today, I thought let us make this a positive exchange...but some people can never change.
    CommentQuote
  • What risks of ATS have been quoted by me ?

I have always maintained that ATS is highly priced & i have issues on the D e way . What else, i have said negative on ATS ?

Yes, u can use that ignore mantra, by not answering .

Originally Posted by vb2309

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • This very well explains, as to what is going on this thread .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Litigations,
    Removal of obstruction,
    Sector road timelines,
    Broker/Builder apathy,

Hope this helps

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • How can u claim that i am lying ?

Please don't get into personal attacks here .

Thanks .

Originally Posted by golu11
    sorry Karan but you cant declare any member as conscience of this forum. Th same member is falsely spreading that he has a confimed deal in spire 3300 ( where he is invested) whereas deals are available at ~3000.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Who are u calling broker ?
    Let us call a spade a spade. Call an investor an investor.
    Just like Manoja is an investor in SPIRE.
    Let us please keep this project related.
    Guilty councious....no....intelligent to unmask hidden diplomatic negative phraseology.
    Kindly do me a favour, please do not respond to this. From today on you are also on the list of IGNORED.
    I repent exchanging a note with ...... Today, I thought let us make this a positive exchange...but some people can never change.

hi
    Greetings

Intelligent?? what?? "Ber ke ched" ka pata nahin intelligent my foot:bab (59):

You a broker? I Never said so. Please read my post once again!!!. Why are you one?? I did call you IGNORMOUS as ATS is a UP builder and being an investor you refute this:bab (59):

Regarding Ignoring me.. all those who spread false information and speculation may kindly do so..

Regarding "goof up" by ATS just search this tread for the word Goof Up and you will find more than half a dozen people saying that. Let me help Check this
    Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - Search Results

Accha nai launch ki date to bata do Mr Inteligent??

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

Was just pondering after having seen some valuable comparision about dwarka and builders on dway 10x (dwarka proximity) over the past one week..

Can somebody confirm the net price of ATS DP at 4300 including all PLC/EDC/IDC/Parking/Maintenance/Fire Fighting etc??

Whats is Net price of existing metro connectivity dwarka sector flats?? Rental Value of the same??

What is the loading of ATS v/s Dwarka Flats??

Play your figures carefully to decide where you stand. OK..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the support . The Brokers here stand exposed . I need not name them/do anything here . People have to just go through this thread rationally . All lies, deceit stand exposed .

Originally Posted by karan_oberoi

CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. Not interested . There r enough Marketing Managers of ATS here already in this thread .

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    manoja bhai . do not stop .TRP of this forum was going down for last few days.:D

and also if every one will buy in the initial launch who will buy in resale?:D
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. A good one .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

or

Are you simply
    "Guilty Conscience"??

Cheers
    CommentQuote