Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please stop giving wrong unconfirmed information

hi
    Greetings

May I kindly request all to stop giving false, speculative and deceiving information here in the forum??

Its literally disgusting that a few have no shame and are hell bent to create a subservient group to give an opinion then confirm the prices and then go back quoting some "GOOFUP"

member A (NKSingla_2000) promotes one price on this forum 4800 for CLP without mentioning Rs 100 discount. Member B (VB2309, psuedo name, and I am not interested in his/her personal identification, stature, investments or claims) on this thread confirms the same price.. Chintel brokers come in and QUOTE ANOTHER CHEAPER PRICE. Are you not offering wrong information??? Is this not misguiding??

Similarly Member A (NKSingla_2000) promoted DP price 4300 and Member B (VB) confirms the price on this thread while CHINTEL brokers were offering cheaper price.. Are you not offering wrong information??

Do some people take others as fools to pay TWO prices for the SAME product.. Is this not deceiving??

Check link for all proofs in support of my argument available as a record on this forum https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/uttarakhand-real-estate/409-rudrapur-next-big-address-for-industry?p=117084#post117084

Those invested or planning to invest would need an offer with clarification on the role, accountability, status of each of the JV partner which is fair, transparent, undiscriminating, un misrepresented WITH clear covenants/riskfactors/disclaimers.

"Such misinformation, goof up, mess, misrepresentation warrant an apology to the members of this forum from those giving false information??"

Personally, I dont have anything against any particular member but when I check VBs posts he mention two prices for his own purchase of ATS DP 3800 all along and 3500 after I get suspended. Isn't this surprising as if I were to believe that you got that discount from ATS in celebration of my suspension?? Another instance of you quoting 3500 as your purchase price is available on this thread. Is this not a LIE??

NRIs/Investors/Endusers beware of speculative and exhorbitant ROIs 30% in short term and 43% in long term being promoted by few vested in this thread. ATS is a better builder hailing from UP having developed a couple of good projects. However, general consensus is about a very aggressive pricing and lack of information etc..

Cheers

Personally, I dont have anything against any particular member but when I check VBs posts he mention two prices for his own purchase of ATS DP 3800 all along and 3500 after I get suspended. Isn't this surprising as if I were to believe that you got that discount from ATS in celebration of my suspension?? Another instance of you quoting 3500 as your purchase price is available on this thread. Is this not a LIE??

NRIs/Investors/Endusers beware of speculative and exhorbitant ROIs 30% in short term and 43% in long term being promoted by few vested in this thread. ATS is a better builder hailing from UP having developed a couple of good projects. However, general consensus is about a very aggressive pricing and lack of information etc..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • More hype than substance

Originally Posted by Varun84
    Is this mean these 2 projects are hot properties in Gurgaon?.

Hi
    Greetings

Yes my brother, these two are hot sectors and specifically happy are those who invested with those who got huge discounts in prelaunch. Also investors in other builders in 109 are very happy due to ATS as the launch price has increased the perceived value of initial investors in that sector say Chintel. Chintels investors are therefore having the last laugh certainly.

Similarly with such high decible hyper viral marketing for ATS would repeat gains for investors in other builders in and around 104 check Investment Strategy II the ATS saga https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/1349-india-property-boom-here-to-stay?p=2004#post1349. This could rake in big money for investors.

Still I would like all to have a cautious approach as Huda and Current Haryana Govt is a serious laggard in terms of delivery of Infrastructure in Haryana. Most Master Plans are behind by decades. Current govt took over with lots of hopes but with little time remaining, and political losses in Hissar, show diminishing hope of completion of roads, sanitation, electricity and other infrastructural projects. If the govt falls in next elections may cause serious downfall in investments as housing projects are long term capital intensive projects and should not be treated like stock market.

Ready to move flats in existing ggn or dwarka seem a better bet for long term investors and end users..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • 1) Some people do not believe in the success of DEW projects till the present issues are solved.

Its their call and judgement. Others are talking the opposite bet.

2) ATS pricing is high: The price will be decided on the launch but the builder has given an indicative prices to people. Any one can call them and ask.
    Isn't it normal before the launch of any project?
    Let us leave the price level on the person who is selling his product (it is his property he is selling isn't it?)and also on the demand and supply equation of the project.
    3) Like we have dedicated buyers of DLF, Unitech, e.t.c. we also have ATS loyalists also.
    4) People ask lot of questions on this forum and get answers as per the info on that particular time. It could happen that ATS does'nt even launch in CLP(like in prelaunch). anything can happen.
    The moment of truth comes when some one writes a cheque and that time everyone has to see the present and future potential and their on investment needs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan_oberoi
    Golu Ji , Manoj Ji has himself rebuked Spire builder many times on this forum. He has even listed complians against Emaar in which he is invested. Just because he is invested in Spire doesnt stop Manoj Ji from bashing the negatives about Spire or Emaar. This guy is a true gem of this forum.

Please dont personally attack RE gurus like Manoj Ji.

All I am saying is ....You , me or anyone in the forumn is not entitled to pass judgement as to who is a RE expert and who is a broker...all are fellow bloggerr and should be treated in good faith. thx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Both prices are true, I have two investments.

Very good. kaal tak an investment in ATS 109 thi, raat hi raat mein "an" has changed to 2 :D.

Dhanyo ho Guruji, Dhanyo ho:bab (45):!!!!!

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Dear co bloggers,

I have an nvestment in sector 109 in an ATS apartment .
    I am considering another investmenin Dwarka Expressway belt.

Since I have an investment in 109 I am thinking of sector 104 in ATS upcoming project.

I seek your inputs on
    ADVANTAGES (positives)
    DISADVANTAGES (negatives)

Balanced view welcome.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan_oberoi
    Golu Ji , Manoj Ji has himself rebuked Spire builder many times on this forum. He has even listed complians against Emaar in which he is invested. Just because he is invested in Spire doesnt stop Manoj Ji from bashing the negatives about Spire or Emaar. This guy is a true gem of this forum.

Please dont personally attack RE gurus like Manoj Ji.

Definition of an guru of RE:

Who is a guru ?
    Are the Gurus making loss in RE as per their own admission Spire/ Jaipur / another project referred as Guru's?

Gurus of Paid negative blogging...could be.....but that to no.....toooo negative ......anyways ...who gives a damn.

Positives / negatives / risks / investments ......all wd be clear in few yards including ROI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Several Questions have been asked regarding this project:

1) DEW : Please go to DEW thread : most of the questions have been answered with evidence. Thanks Rudder, MKt and others.
    The DEW is expected to be there in 2 to 3 years ( as per HUDA 1 year).

People are open and free to take their own call.
    I believe that by the time these projects like Shobha, ATS e.t.c will be handed over DEW will be there in its full glory.

At that time only the time will tell what will be the market price:

Our projection and expectation is that they will be around Dwarka prices of today( around 8k to 9K).

2) ATS buillder reputation: ATS reputation is among the best in NCR in terms quality and customer satisfaction. Feel free to go and visit ATS greens . Read this thread : there are views from the existing customers .

3) Proximity to Delhi factor: Well This is not a rocket science. It is 5 minutes drive from Delhi.Parallel on NH8 is DLF phase 1.
    Do not jump I am not comparing it to DLF 1 but giving a feeling of what we are talking about.

This sector is close to Diplomative enclave shows that the area will have very good infrastructure and access. Alos the Greenary , environmental quotient will be very high.

Dwarka phase 2 will have lot of International venues, (read Dwarka phase 2 developments on net), Exhbition venues, (pragati maidan soughts ) e.t.c.

This sector is few minutes drive from this and DEW starts from this point.(Thanks Bhalla ji)

4) The sector its self is also a commercial belt : means that all the shopping malls and other commercial areas and facilities will be available on the walking distance.

5) Luxury communities and other surroundings: The luxurious Shobha Villa community is adjoining this project ( selling at 4crore to 5 crore plus per villa). The atmosphere and the gentry of this sector will be any ones guess.

Other projects include: Raheja-Arabtec (khalifa tower fame), Chintels, and others.

6) Specs of ATS project: Read this thread the layout is posted. The specs include Modular kitchen, Marble, wooden laminated flooring, imported tile e.t.c. normal upper segment specs. The apartment will be AC.
    The similar specs are been launched at 7k to 9K in SPR.
    The final specs will come on the launch.

7) Price: This has been discussed many times. The pre launch was at 3800 DP and 4350 CLP. Some very few special (long term customers who have invested in more than 1 ATS projects ) were offered 3500 DP.

Now Chintels has sold in their prlaunch at 4350 CLP.

The launch will be done soon. The launch price is expected to be 4300 DP and 4800 CLP. there will be some inaugural discount .

There are some units reserved for NRIs and HNI . This is done keep the gentry posh and diversified.

Now no one is justifying the prices and forcing it on others (as claimed).

The pricing is subject to demand and supply equation.

It seems there is huge response at ATS and Chintels ( reason of closing the prelaunch in a day or 2) for the initial launch price. People would like to avail the inaugral discount.

You will be surprised , I have receive many PMs from the very people here who some times to impress the powerful broker lobby here criticise this project or DEW asking for my help if I can get them a deal. ( I didnot reply to them as I am not an agent or a broker) . For moral reasons I will not put the messages here. I am an investor living in Europe working in a Hi tech industry having missed many times the bus in past after reading the negative comments on the Forum and realising that investment in RE at the launching price of the project of a good builder at a good location is the only way I can fight inflation and could afford a decent house for myself and my children when I choose to come back. The pace RE prices have gone up in NCR is not only unrealistic but also unfair for people who earn their living in a foreign land but their savings after such big sacrifices is worthless and could not keep pace with the inflation in RE.But unfortunately this the reality of India RE. So we have to invest now as early as possible and at a very early phases of a project with a credible company, builder and at a good strategic location.

This is my POV .

I hope some of the answers are here.
    The pricing is subject to demand and supply equation.

It seems there is huge response at ATS and Chintels ( reason of closing the prelaunch in a day or 2) for the initial launch price. People would like to avail the inaugral discount.

You will be surprised , I have receive many PMs from the very people here who some times to impress the powerful broker lobby here criticise this project or DEW asking for my help if I can get them a deal. ( I didnot reply to them as I am not an agent or a broker) . For moral reasons I will not put the messages here. I am an investor living in Europe working in a Hi tech industry having missed many times the bus in past after reading the negative comments on the Forum and realising that investment in RE at the launching price of the project of a good builder at a good location is the only way I can fight inflation and could afford a decent house for myself and my children when I choose to come back. The pace RE prices have gone up in NCR is not only unrealistic but also unfair for people who earn their living in a foreign land but their savings after such big sacrifices is worthless and could not keep pace with the inflation in RE.But unfortunately this the reality of India RE. So we have to invest now as early as possible and at a very early phases of a project with a credible company, builder and at a good strategic location.

This is my POV .

I hope some of the answers are here.
    CommentQuote
    And to be honest my purchase price is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Hi
    Greetings

Thought you said you were going to ignore me!!!

Atleast stick to your own words.. MR INTELLIGENT a case study!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Woh Guru Ji ke mood pe hain - to ignore or to answer . Mood se zaida, question pe kitne expose honge, that would decide the fate :D.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thought you said you were going to ignore me!!!

Atleast stick to your own words.. MR INTELLIGENT a case study!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Guru Ji. iss discussion mein Painting kaha se aa gaye ?

Yes, your money, your investment. I am just talking about people changing stands, when caught . Very clear cut exposure of the lie. LOL :D.

Originally Posted by vb2309
    I choose not to share.....
    I choose veto share now...
    Is it painting you ?

There are three members in the forum including a friend of urs who knew.

My money, my investment......what's ur problem blogging guru.
    CommentQuote
  • Another lie stands exposed . Soon, we would have to write a thesis on the lies here . LOL :D.

Guru Ji, aap dhanyo ho :bab (45):!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Guru Ji. iss discussion mein Painting kaha se aa gaye ?

Yes, your money, your investment. I am just talking about people changing stands, when caught . Very clear cut exposure of the lie. LOL :D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Guru Ji. iss discussion mein Painting kaha se aa gaye ?

What caught ?
    What lies?
    Again...if u have nothing to say then please s........
    CommentQuote
    And to be honest my purchase price is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

it certainly becomes serious business when you with Rahul play ping pong and try and fool everyone around. Sample this...ek aur le lu...104 bhi le lun....hell bent to justify 4800+ rate, do not see any risk, do not see any issues, just going on and on hyping the project. It is serious business after all. Maintain some balance
    CommentQuote
  • Too negative

I think this is getting too negative...so as requested by a co blogger I wd try not to respond to provocations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    it certainly becomes serious business when you with Rahul play ping pong and try and fool everyone around. Sample this...ek aur le lu...104 bhi le lun....hell bent to justify 4800+ rate, do not see any risk, do not see any issues, just going on and on hyping the project. It is serious business after all. Maintain some balance

do not make personal comments.you do not know me. stop making personal comments.

Mind your own business. Mods please watch.
    CommentQuote