Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    I think this is getting too negative...so as requested by a co blogger I wd try not to respond to provocations.

Your views are so blatant that one is forced to talk straight. I have not seen this kind of super hyper hype on any thread...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thought you said you were going to ignore me!!!

Atleast stick to your own words.. MR INTELLIGENT a case study!!

Cheers

I should....just got involved in the debate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    do not make personal comments.you do not know me. stop making personal comments.

Mind your own business. Mods please watch.

What personal comments are you talking about and what do you want mods to watch?
    I do not cross the line but probe motives and find no answers
    CommentQuote
  • rs Bhai, saara ka saara Drama is in front of everybody/u . Kaal tak ek investment, 2 minute mein 2 investments . LOL :D. Do i need to say more :bab (4):???

People can themselves judge :bab (35):.

...........& ignore mantra is again back in action - ignore when uncomfortable questions r asked, which can lead to further exposure .

The issue is very clear . Jinko ankhen band karni hain, i have nothing to say to them .

Originally Posted by rs2507
    it certainly becomes serious business when you with Rahul play ping pong and try and fool everyone around. Sample this...ek aur le lu...104 bhi le lun....hell bent to justify 4800+ rate, do not see any risk, do not see any issues, just going on and on hyping the project. It is serious business after all. Maintain some balance
    CommentQuote
  • Sahi baat hain . LOL :D.

Guru Ji, aap dhanyo ho :bab (45):!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rs Bhai, saara ka saara Drama is in front of everybody/u . Kaal tak ek investment, 2 minute mein 2 investments . LOL :D. Do i need to say more :bab (4):???

People can themselves judge :bab (35):.

...........& ignore mantra is again back in action - ignore when uncomfortable questions r asked, which can lead to further exposure .

The issue is very clear . Jinko ankhen band karni hain, i have nothing to say to them .
    CommentQuote
  • Return in investment on my investment

Those flat invested at 3800
    Expected DP launch 4300
    Difference : 500

That equates to 13.15 percent growth in 2 month when launched in December
    That is 78 per cent annualised return.

Wanna calculate for 3500 purchase price please help your self.

Purchase price : 3500
    Expected DP Launch : 4300
    Difference : 800
    ROI IN TWO MONTHS : 22.85
    Annualise the above : 137 per cent

This project will give better return as ATS will provide good quality end product and MAINTINANCE set up will be great.

I do not care what any one as to say, numbers won't change.
    This project will sell at 7000 plus in 3 years ....
    I am glad I invested and was not discouraged by the NEGATIVE posts that criticise all other projects but theirs ......any ways....investment have risks and returns.

DE is under construction...pls see DE thread.
    Pls do not make the 109 ATS thread as. DE thread.
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    When did I say one investment ?
    I have always said I have an investment in ATS 109
    Did I say the size or details ?
    At least I have said what I have done.
    unlike many of bloggers who do not share anything.
    Atleast I have the guts to say.

Some in this thread are like BEGANI SHAADI MAIN MULLA DIWANA

Vb bhai,

ATS project ke Music Mein to dum hai tabhi saare naach rahe hain..:D
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. A good one . Naach nahi rahe, naachey ja rahe hain . Dum ki baat aap kaise certainly kahe sakte ho ??????? Do u also have 2-3 investmenst in ATS 109 ( giving u the benefit of doubt, kaal ko kuch logo ko 2 ki 3 investments bolni sakti hain ).

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Vb bhai,

ATS project ke Music Mein to dum hai tabhi saare naach rahe hain..:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL:D. A good one . Naach nahi rahe, naachey ja rahe hain . Dum ki baat aap kaise certainly kahe sakte ho ??????? Do u also have 2-3 investmenst in ATS 109 ( giving u the benefit of doubt, kaal ko kuch logo ko 2 ki 3 investments bolni sakti hain ).

Manoja bhai,

Abhi tak to ek hee hai (by the way VB told me about his 2 flats).

Lekin kal ka kisko pata...I am thinking a second one soon. ATS is one of the contender.

Ek aur hai dimaag mein but have to visit the site. will send you a PM.
    CommentQuote
  • It is your word & Guru Ji's word .

I cannot believe any . Plain & clear . I have seen posts of both of u in ATS . No issues, no grudges, but i think vb's lies stand exposed . If he is trying to hide behind u, let people believe what they want to .

I am quite clear. Was very clear from the first 5-10 post of your group . No point in convincing me . Convince others .

Thanks .

QUOTE=rahul2011;278258]Manoja bhai,

Abhi tak to ek hee hai (by the way VB told me about his 2 flats).

Lekin kal ka kisko pata...I am thinking a second one soon. ATS is one of the contender.

Ek aur hai dimaag mein but have to visit the site. will send you a PM.
    CommentQuote
  • Its because of all this confusion, drama and hype created about this project, Many people changed their mind to buy...

It may be a good project, but the way ATS has handled the launch - multiple prices, multiple channels, no clarity, hyped price. Many people including me changed their mind to buy...

I will look forward to Godrej Project as an entry to D way..

ATS may be good but it is still not Godrej Tata or DlF and certainly the way they have handled the whole issue, it reminds me of their previous Godrej Project
    CommentQuote
  • I am very confident that returns will be mediocre from 4500-4800 levels over next 3-4 years

People who bought at 3500 DP may be sitting pretty.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. BlessU Bhai, apne to almost saara ka saara drama expose kar diya, ek hi shot mein :bab (59):. Bhai, inn Brokers ke sath thode aur mazze tao lene detay :bab (45):.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    hi
    Greetings

May I kindly request all to stop giving false, speculative and deceiving information here in the forum??

Its literally disgusting that a few have no shame and are hell bent to create a subservient group to give an opinion then confirm the prices and then go back quoting some "GOOFUP"

member A (NKSingla_2000) promotes one price on this forum 4800 for CLP without mentioning Rs 100 discount. Member B (VB2309, psuedo name, and I am not interested in his/her personal identification, stature, investments or claims) on this thread confirms the same price.. Chintel brokers come in and QUOTE ANOTHER CHEAPER PRICE. Are you not offering wrong information??? Is this not misguiding??

Similarly Member A (NKSingla_2000) promoted DP price 4300 and Member B (VB) confirms the price on this thread while CHINTEL brokers were offering cheaper price.. Are you not offering wrong information??

Do some people take others as fools to pay TWO prices for the SAME product.. Is this not deceiving??

Check link for all proofs in support of my argument available as a record on this forum https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/uttarakhand-real-estate/409-rudrapur-next-big-address-for-industry?p=117084#post117084

Those invested or planning to invest would need an offer with clarification on the role, accountability, status of each of the JV partner which is fair, transparent, undiscriminating, un misrepresented WITH clear covenants/riskfactors/disclaimers.

"Such misinformation, goof up, mess, misrepresentation warrant an apology to the members of this forum from those giving false information??"

Personally, I dont have anything against any particular member but when I check VBs posts he mention two prices for his own purchase of ATS DP 3800 all along and 3500 after I get suspended. Isn't this surprising as if I were to believe that you got that discount from ATS in celebration of my suspension?? Another instance of you quoting 3500 as your purchase price is available on this thread. Is this not a LIE??

NRIs/Investors/Endusers beware of speculative and exhorbitant ROIs 30% in short term and 43% in long term being promoted by few vested in this thread. ATS is a better builder hailing from UP having developed a couple of good projects. However, general consensus is about a very aggressive pricing and lack of information etc..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Why?? Why not locations whic are developed today and reduces risk considerably?
    Originally Posted by vb2309
    Rs2507,
    My views are simple and straight.
    I believe in thevfollowing simple strategy :
    INVEST IN AN AREA THAT WILL TAKE 3 to 5 years to grow with an trustworthy builder.
    Point of investment should be year 1 of above period.
    Return will cross 100 per cent in 5 years.
    This s my simple strategy and goal.
    It has worked for me in the last 10 years.

Regards
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL:D. BlessU Bhai, apne to almost saara ka saara drama expose kar diya, ek hi shot mein :bab (59):. Bhai, inn Brokers ke sath thode aur mazze tao lene detay :bab (45):.

Looks like A failure in his own RE investments id calling other investors a broker.

Looks like he is trying to recover his loss from paid negative publicity.
    CommentQuote