Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please stop making personal attacks .

Mods, please look at my several reports .

Thanks .

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Looks like A failure in his wn RE investment all allying other investors a broker.
    Looks like he is trying to recover his loss from paid negative publicity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Return will be lower in developed locations.

In my strategy 100 per cent is minimum return in 5 years, generally it wd be 150 to 200 per cent in 5 years.

But I target 100 percent,year 1 is important as selling after 3 years reduces tax payable percentage.

vb,
    I certainly do not agree with this assumption, on the contrary it is the other way if you consider the high prices at Dway. It will be difficult to get rid of inventory due to over supply and price.
    CommentQuote
  • One shud choose a futuristic location when it is priced significantly lower than developed location...

Bit now with D way prices at 4500-500, it makes more sense to look at developed location like

GCX - 5500-6500
    SPR - 4500-5500
    NH8 - 3500-4500
    Even D warka - 7000-8000

Returns from 4500/5000 level will be medicore. Rest time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Its because of all this confusion, drama and hype created about this project, Many people changed their mind to buy...

It may be a good project, but the way ATS has handled the launch - multiple prices, multiple channels, no clarity, hyped price. Many people including me changed their mind to buy...

I will look forward to Godrej Project as an entry to D way..

ATS may be good but it is still not Godrej Tata or DlF and certainly the way they have handled the whole issue, it reminds me of their previous Godrej Project

Wait for launch and then decide.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Please stop making personal attacks .

Thanks .

U stop making personal attacks and calling investors as brokers.
    Stop using big bold and coloured text.
    I am not going to take you're allegations.
    See today's posts...I wrote a positive note and you remained YOU.
    TO EARN RESPECT LEARN TO GIVE RESPECT.
    Why are u calling on MODS now, look I have not attacked u personally you have.
    CommentQuote
  • karan Bhai, first thing first, i am no Guru .

I am here to learn, as u r .

The Guru's of the forum r the one's who r able to get away with all the lies .

Originally Posted by karan_oberoi
    Golu Ji , Manoj Ji has himself rebuked Spire builder many times on this forum. He has even listed complians against Emaar in which he is invested. Just because he is invested in Spire doesnt stop Manoj Ji from bashing the negatives about Spire or Emaar. This guy is a true gem of this forum.

Please dont personally attack RE gurus like Manoj Ji.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    vb,
    I certainly do not agree with this assumption, on the contrary it is the other way if you consider the high prices at Dway. It will be difficult to get rid of inventory due to over supply and price.

That wd depend on Price point
    Over supply is always there and that is why a good buolder becomes important, MAINTINANCE becomes paramount post launch.
    CommentQuote
    Please stop making personal attacks .

Thanks .

I have not called your name?
    Why are u identifying yourself and posting bold coloured text AGAINST POLICY.
    CommentQuote
    LOL:D. BlessU Bhai, apne to almost saara ka saara drama expose kar diya, ek hi shot mein :bab (59):. Bhai, inn Brokers ke sath thode aur mazze tao lene detay :bab (45):.

Stop calling investors as brokers, this is harassment and against policy.
    Moderators ( mods) please note
    CommentQuote
  • Please prove any of your statements .

I would be thankful .

I have 10's of posts to prove , what u saying is wrong ( in fact, i need not prove anything, everything is here in the thread ) .

Another Q gone down the drain of selective ignoring .

Originally Posted by vb2309
    U stop making personal attacks and calling investors as brokers.
    Stop using big bold and coloured text.
    I am not going to take you're allegations.
    See today's posts...I wrote a positive note and you remained YOU.
    TO EARN RESPECT LEARN TO GIVE RESPECT.
    Why are u calling on MODS now, look I have not attacked u personally you have.
    CommentQuote
    Another lie stands exposed . Soon, we would have to write a thesis on the lies here . LOL :D.

Guru Ji, aap dhanyo ho :bab (45):!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not make personal attacks
    CommentQuote
  • How is this personal ???? R u the Guru, I am talking about ? If yes, please acknowledge . .

Otherwise, no point in wasting time .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    One shud choose a futuristic location when it is priced significantly lower than developed location...

Bit now with D way prices at 4500-500, it makes more sense to look at developed location like

GCX - 5500-6500
    SPR - 4500-5500
    NH8 - 3500-4500
    Even D warka - 7000-8000

Returns from 4500/5000 level will be medicore. Rest time will tell.

Exactly, even I fail to to understand the logic behind buying at 5k levels on DWay, 3500 dp makes sense but at 5k levels, why not buy on GCX at 5200-5500 levels where the construction is at advanced stage and place is livable now.
    CommentQuote
  • Guru Ji, aapko parnam:bab (59): , good night . Baaki apke jhoot kaal expose karunga . I have a bagful of them .

VB Bhai, i hope u r fine & having a good time !!!!!!!!!!! Ek ki 2 kaise 2 investments ho gaye overnight , god only knows:D . LOL .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    Exactly, even I fail to to understand the logic behind buying at 5k levels on DWay, 3500 dp makes sense but at 5k levels, why not buy on GCX at 5200-5500 levels where the construction is at advanced stage and place is livable now.

any comparable project is at 7000 plus .

secondly the investors here are betting on DEW and once its there the location of sector 109 will be far superior than any locayion that is 39 kms furyher from delhi.

its a call of those who beleive in DEW and those who don't.

place your bet. your choice.

not everyone invested in DLF when it came on the border of delhi.!
    CommentQuote