Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • vb bhai nothing personal against you but as per you :

    2 investments in ATS 109 on DWay ( lot of uncertainties already about Dway ) and project not even launched
    1 investment in ATS Noida -
    1 investment in ATS Derrabassi

    4 investments worth almost 4 crores - 3 of which in areas which will take at least 4-5 years to develop and you are looking to buy another 1 or 2 in ATS 104 which again on DWAY ?

    sir you seem to be a really rich man but still I am guessing its your hard earned money, then why not diverse your portfolio ? Why so much love with ATS ? there are other reputable builders as well.

    I know this is your money and none of my business but still I just fail to understand the logic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    vb bhai nothing personal against you but as per you :

    2 investments in ATS 109 on DWay ( lot of uncertainties already about Dway ) and project not even launched
    1 investment in ATS Noida -
    1 investment in ATS Derrabassi

    4 investments worth almost 4 crores - 3 of which in areas which will take at least 4-5 years to develop and you are looking to buy another 1 or 2 in ATS 104 which again on DWAY ?

    sir you seem to be a really rich man but still I am guessing its your hard earned money, then why not diverse your portfolio ? Why so much love with ATS ? there are other reputable builders as well.

    I know this is your money and none of my business but still I just fail to understand the logic.



    khan bhai,

    how do you know he has not done that already?:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    any comparable project is at 7000 plus .

    secondly the investors here are betting on DEW and once its there the location of sector 109 will be far superior than any locayion that is 39 kms furyher from delhi.

    its a call of those who beleive in DEW and those who don't.

    place your bet. your choice.

    not everyone invested in DLF when it came on the border of delhi.!


    sir can you elaborate on "comparable project is at 7000 plus" ?

    Is Emerald Estate at 5200 - 5500 not comparable ?

    Ireo Uptown at 5700 - 5900 not comparable ?

    Unitech Harmony at 5500 not comparable ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    khan bhai,

    how do you know he has not done that already?:D


    sir let vb clarify, why you replying on his behalf.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, pyar bhaut hain ATS hain se . Pyar & ATS. i hope u get my point .

    QUOTE=shkhan;278297]vb bhai nothing personal against you but as per you :

    2 investments in ATS 109 on DWay ( lot of uncertainties already about Dway ) and project not even launched
    1 investment in ATS Noida -
    1 investment in ATS Derrabassi

    4 investments worth almost 4 crores - 3 of which in areas which will take at least 4-5 years to develop and you are looking to buy another 1 or 2 in ATS 104 which again on DWAY ?

    sir you seem to be a really rich man but still I am guessing its your hard earned money, then why not diverse your portfolio ? Why so much love with ATS ? there are other reputable builders as well.

    I know this is your money and none of my business but still I just fail to understand the logic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Trust factor mate. I trust ATS.

    NOIDA investment has already matured. Great return. HAMLET 2000 per sq ft return in 2 years.

    Derabassi : 200 per cent return 5000 purchase price in 2005 , now I have an offer 100 per cent white at 15,500.

    DWARKA EXPRESSWAY : Fits the strategy of developing area and trust in builder.


    yes past 2 investments might have given you good returns but putting all your money with same builder , I can never get convinced.

    ATS is a builder after all, people don't even trust their relatives when it comes to money and here we are talking about putting all the savings with one company.

    RCOMM was a very good company once ( traded at Rs 350 -400 ) , gave amazing returns to investors.
    Same with Suzlon.
    Same with Unitech ( talking about stocks)
    Same with Kingfisher.
    Same with Satyam.

    Don't know what happened to those investors who blindly trusted these companies and put all their savings in one stock... trust I guess.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bhai, pyar bhaut hain ATS hain se . Pyar & ATS. i hope u get my point .

    QUOTE=shkhan;278297]vb bhai nothing personal against you but as per you :

    2 investments in ATS 109 on DWay ( lot of uncertainties already about Dway ) and project not even launched
    1 investment in ATS Noida -
    1 investment in ATS Derrabassi

    4 investments worth almost 4 crores - 3 of which in areas which will take at least 4-5 years to develop and you are looking to buy another 1 or 2 in ATS 104 which again on DWAY ?

    sir you seem to be a really rich man but still I am guessing its your hard earned money, then why not diverse your portfolio ? Why so much love with ATS ? there are other reputable builders as well.

    I know this is your money and none of my business but still I just fail to understand the logic.

    If u have nothing to say...pls dont harass.
    If u have nothing to say...pls dont harass.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    hi
    Greetings

    May I kindly request all to stop giving false, speculative and deceiving information here in the forum??

    Its literally disgusting that a few have no shame and are hell bent to create a subservient group to give an opinion then confirm the prices and then go back quoting some "GOOFUP"

    member A (NKSingla_2000) promotes one price on this forum 4800 for CLP without mentioning Rs 100 discount. Member B (VB2309, psuedo name, and I am not interested in his/her personal identification, stature, investments or claims) on this thread confirms the same price.. Chintel brokers come in and QUOTE ANOTHER CHEAPER PRICE. Are you not offering wrong information??? Is this not misguiding??

    Similarly Member A (NKSingla_2000) promoted DP price 4300 and Member B (VB) confirms the price on this thread while CHINTEL brokers were offering cheaper price.. Are you not offering wrong information??

    Do some people take others as fools to pay TWO prices for the SAME product.. Is this not deceiving??

    Check link for all proofs in support of my argument available as a record on this forum https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/uttarakhand-real-estate/409-rudrapur-next-big-address-for-industry?p=117084#post117084

    Those invested or planning to invest would need an offer with clarification on the role, accountability, status of each of the JV partner which is fair, transparent, undiscriminating, un misrepresented WITH clear covenants/riskfactors/disclaimers.

    "Such misinformation, goof up, mess, misrepresentation warrant an apology to the members of this forum from those giving false information??"

    Personally, I dont have anything against any particular member but when I check VBs posts he mention two prices for his own purchase of ATS DP 3800 all along and 3500 after I get suspended. Isn't this surprising as if I were to believe that you got that discount from ATS in celebration of my suspension?? Another instance of you quoting 3500 as your purchase price is available on this thread. Is this not a LIE??

    NRIs/Investors/Endusers beware of speculative and exhorbitant ROIs 30% in short term and 43% in long term being promoted by few vested in this thread. ATS is a better builder hailing from UP having developed a couple of good projects. However, general consensus is about a very aggressive pricing and lack of information etc..

    Cheers

    Hi
    Greetings

    some are so shameless would try to find pretexts even a 1st grader would shy from.. Probably they do not have the courage to accept that they have lied in public.

    These loyalists are doing no good to ATS is a fact.
    "Such misinformation, goof up, mess, misrepresentation warrant an apology to the members of this forum from those giving false information??"

    Cheers

    Cheers

    Cheers

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    sir can you elaborate on "comparable project is at 7000 plus" ?

    Is Emerald Estate at 5200 - 5500 not comparable ?

    Ireo Uptown at 5700 - 5900 not comparable ?

    Unitech Harmony at 5500 not comparable ?


    and how much money has been paid already in hese projects?

    please also read the other two points.

    thanks.

    how will you justify 5500-5700 in raheja revanta then? shall we talk about it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    yes past 2 investments might have given you good returns but putting all your money with same builder , I can never get convinced.

    ATS is a builder after all, people don't even trust their relatives when it comes to money and here we are talking about putting all the savings with one company.

    RCOMM was a very good company once ( traded at Rs 350 -400 ) , gave amazing returns to investors.
    Same with Suzlon.
    Same with Unitech ( talking about stocks)
    Same with Kingfisher.
    Same with Satyam.

    Don't know what happened to those investors who blindly trusted these companies and put all their savings in one stock... trust I guess.

    Buying a flat in a builder apartment is different from stocks.
    The projects that are delivered, are delivered .
    There is no company or builder related risks in delivered projects.
    Trust.

    Nobody agreed when Warran Buffet invested in shares year back in USA, he made billions in a year as he bought dirt cheap...world was selling...he was buying.

    I respect all bloggers, if the do not get disrespectful.

    RE is my passion not just investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    Exactly, even I fail to to understand the logic behind buying at 5k levels on DWay, 3500 dp makes sense but at 5k levels, why not buy on GCX at 5200-5500 levels where the construction is at advanced stage and place is livable now.

    Simple logic, still some are trying to justify futuristic location. For that builders should charge today's rates.
    Openly people are calculating premium within two months. Is this not nexus between builder and investors? now trying to justify 4800/. Launch? sari setting ho gai ab lunch ki bat ho rahi hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    and how much money has been paid already in hese projects?

    please also read the other two points.

    thanks.

    how will you justify 5500-5700 in raheja revanta then? shall we talk about it?


    sir first of all you cannot compare Revanta with any atc project, it can only be compared to projects like Victory Valley, Grand Arch etc.

    I don't need to repeat the USPs of revanta again here, plus its on NH8 and people can live in 1-2 years if they want to, unlike DWay which has so many litigations and is a jungle today.

    Other point is I invested in low rise at 4500, no other such project in Gurgaon is available at that rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Simple logic, still some are trying to justify futuristic location. For that builders should charge today's rates.
    Openly people are calculating premium within two months. Is this not nexus between builder and investors? now trying to justify 4800/. Launch? sari setting ho gai ab lunch ki bat ho rahi hai

    This is unfair..I thought you were speaking professionally.
    What is wrong in a good builder launching at X rate, much lower than SHOBHA.
    What setting......it is clear investment and return ratio.
    There is a return, all 50 units of Chintels PRE launch sold like hot cake.

    I am glad I did not get impacted by negativity and invested in time, my investment, my return .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Buying a flat in a builder apartment is different from stocks.
    The projects that are delivered, are delivered .
    There is no company or builder related risks in delivered projects.
    Trust.

    Nobody agreed when Warran Buffet invested in shares year back in USA, he made billions in a year as he bought dirt cheap...world was selling...he was buying.

    I respect all bloggers, if the do not get disrespectful.

    RE is my passion not just investment.


    sir even in RE, projects get abandoned, companies go bankrupt, land comes under litigations, severe delays, global economic conditions and lot many such factors which can affect investments in RE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Amitji,

    I'm curious as well and have been searching for relevant information. Listing out information I have gathered in no particular order:-

    1. With regards to litigation - the very latest news I could gather is six months old - Pall of gloom in New PalamVihar .

    According to this HUDA's land acquisition to rehabilitate New Palam Vihar was stayed as they were looking to carve HUDA sector out of another unauthorized colony. I have not been able to find any further information on this. But one thing is clear, there's nothing against the NPR. How long and where HUDA will take NPV residents is the question.
    This matches what Raheja's sales person told me.

    There's no news on Delhi side of work absolutely.

    2. Raheja is planning a mall at 10 acres land right in the commercial belt in front side of sectors adjoining 109 - Raheja Commercial Property Builders | Buy Gurgaon Property | Projects - Commercial - Upcoming Projects - Raheja Constellation Mall .

    3. Sector 114 is all commercial. Chintel owns land there and is planning to launch not less than six commercial sites alone - .:: Chintels ::. . There's one commercial by Chintel in 109 itself and an IT park in 106.

    4. The nearest hospital is Columbia Asia about 4 kms away. Raheja person did mention that the master plan has area earmarked for schools and hospital on the north west and north east side of these sectors. But yes no credible schools in the vicinity so residents will have to rely on Dwarka schools till alternatives come up.

    Does this area has potential given NPR materializes along with other developments in next 5+ years - my POV is a resounding YES.

    Other tidbits :-

    5. I haven't been able to find an ATS broker. Maybe ATS will use them because Chintel is doing the same for this JV but so far no one has claimed that.

    6. I called up a Chintel's broker and they were more interested in selling me next phase of Paradiso launch. The expected launch price : 4750 psft - broker discount.

    7. I'm extremely unhappy at ATS's pricing fiasco but if Chintel is launching its own stock, why would they sell ATS's at a rates lower ?

    8. If they change the plans and include a 2BHK like a blogger mentioned here - I'm off this project.

    9. The specs,layout and floorplans (all tentative) have been posted on this thread so please search.

    10. Please do continue to post all relevant information as when you get it. Remember, peoples life savings is at stake :)



    ver y good information sikkaji. thanks
    CommentQuote