Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Bhalla ji, I would just like to ask you two things:
    1) On what basis are you saying that EC will be approved in a month's time? Till the 56th Meeting of SEAC, ATS is not even part of their discussions. It takes min. 7 months after SEAC receives the application. SEIAAC approves only after SEAC recommends and is a painstaikingly slow process.
    2) If you are buying in 2014, then why are you paying 2014 price in 2011?

ggnkaaadmi,
    You have added a new dimension to the discussion...EC, not many of us were aware.
    Second point too is valid
    CommentQuote
  • This is the crux and the line of the month....

Super you are ggnaadmi:bab (6)::bab (6):

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    1) On what basis are you saying that EC will be approved in a month's time? Till the 56th Meeting of SEAC, ATS is not even part of their discussions. It takes min. 7 months after SEAC receives the application. SEIAAC approves only after SEAC recommends and is a painstaikingly slow process.
    CommentQuote

On what basis are you saying that EC will be approved in a month's time? Till the 56th Meeting of SEAC, ATS is not even part of their discussions. It takes min. 7 months after SEAC receives the application. SEIAAC approves only after SEAC recommends and is a painstaikingly slow process.

ATS is not the one whi has applied for EC , It is chintels the land owners

If you are buying in 2014, then why are you paying 2014 price in 2011?

I believe u meant if ur buying in 2011 , then y paying for levels of 2014 in advance , Well My friend You and me dont drive the market RE , I agree the prices seem to be on the higher side , however I dont c the situation of pricing going down in the near term , At max it will stagnate for about 6 months , It will start to see gain momentum on account of infra being laid there.......

I dont have high hopes but I certainly dont have any negatives....as far as right now...
    CommentQuote
  • Golmal hain bhai sab golmaal hain....

Jungle main bhi city ke daam hain.....

golmal hain sab golmal hain
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. Jingle Bells . Golmal hain bhai sab golmaal hain.... Bande bhi golmal hain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by amit001
    Golmal hain bhai sab golmaal hain....

Jungle main bhi city ke daam hain.....

golmal hain sab golmal hain
    CommentQuote
  • My POV 3800 CLP - with ATS brand image, this cud have been a good buy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    My POV 3800 CLP - with ATS brand image, this cud have been a good buy

100% agree...still avoid (good) from that line. I would have taken a plunge at 3800/CLP just out of respect for ATS
    CommentQuote
  • Any day a vista 4400 and a Spa next 4800 are 1000000000 times better than investing at 4300-4500 in sector 109...

Even if we all agree the potential of D way...But for god sake, builder are charging prices which taken into account atleast half constructed D way with sector infra intact
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Any day a vista 4400 and a Spa next 4800 are 1000000000 times better than investing at 4300-4500 in sector 109...

Even if we all agree the potential of D way...But for god sake, builder are charging prices which taken into account atleast half constructed D way with sector infra intact

Though I think NPR vs SPR has already been mentioned a lot of times in various other threads, what I still fail to understand is that why people are so happy about being close to Dwarka? Dwarka kaunsi koi top (cannon) hai. Aaj se 8-9 saal pehle wahan koi property khareedna bhi nahi chahta tha because of noise levels due to its close proximity to airport. Also, this d-way will lead to bijwasan link road. Kabhi palam vihar se bijwasan jaa kar dekhna ki kudrat ki den nahi man-made sadi road hai. End-use ke liye lena hai to ya Gurgaon ke centre main raho (for jobs etc.) ya phir Delhi main jaa kar raho (in Dwarka itself if people love it so much). Ye beech jungle ko basne main muddat lagegi. Dway par jaam lag jaye galti se to old Gurgaon se ho kar Gurgaon aana bhi ek jatil samasya hai.
    Investment ke liye lena hai to 4300 se kya expect karte ho 8000 jump kar jaega bina connecting roads ke? SPR banne wala hai aur phir bhi 8000 ke rate nahi hai and for sure agar kabhi honge bhi to NPR se pehle honge. Tab exit karke dway par invest kyun na kare aadmi?
    ATS ki construction jitti bhi acchi ho, Mehal jungle main jitta khoobsurat bana lo rahega to jungle main hi ?
    Kal ko 108 aur 115 sector ke projects kahenge ki hum delhi ke sabse paas hai kyunki najafgarh ka naala peeche behta hai. Log to tab bhi khareed lenge us hype ko.
    CommentQuote
    Though I think NPR vs SPR has already been mentioned a lot of times in various other threads, what I still fail to understand is that why people are so happy about being close to Dwarka? Dwarka kaunsi koi top (cannon) hai. Aaj se 8-9 saal pehle wahan koi property khareedna bhi nahi chahta tha because of noise levels due to its close proximity to airport. Also, this d-way will lead to bijwasan link road. Kabhi palam vihar se bijwasan jaa kar dekhna ki kudrat ki den nahi man-made sadi road hai. End-use ke liye lena hai to ya Gurgaon ke centre main raho (for jobs etc.) ya phir Delhi main jaa kar raho (in Dwarka itself if people love it so much). Ye beech jungle ko basne main muddat lagegi. Dway par jaam lag jaye galti se to old Gurgaon se ho kar Gurgaon aana bhi ek jatil samasya hai.
    Investment ke liye lena hai to 4300 se kya expect karte ho 8000 jump kar jaega bina connecting roads ke? SPR banne wala hai aur phir bhi 8000 ke rate nahi hai and for sure agar kabhi honge bhi to NPR se pehle honge. Tab exit karke dway par invest kyun na kare aadmi?
    ATS ki construction jitti bhi acchi ho, Mehal jungle main jitta khoobsurat bana lo rahega to jungle main hi ?
    Kal ko 108 aur 115 sector ke projects kahenge ki hum delhi ke sabse paas hai kyunki najafgarh ka naala peeche behta hai. Log to tab bhi khareed lenge us hype ko.

Good analysis , However I will still stick to my assumption , That there is money to be made in 6-9 months if ats comes at 4300 psf in clp
    CommentQuote
  • If Godrej comes around that rate , there is money to be made in short term speculation but I do not feel ATS is such a big name in Gurgaon that people will scramble for an apartment in resale. Even in Noida, 3C new projects are generating much more interest than ATS new project as far as resales are concerned.

D Eway and especially this ATS project is good for long term investment or for a person looking to shift after 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    If Godrej comes around that rate , there is money to be made in short term speculation but I do not feel ATS is such a big name in Gurgaon that people will scramble for an apartment in resale. Even in Noida, 3C new projects are generating much more interest than ATS new project as far as resales are concerned.

D Eway and especially this ATS project is good for long term investment or for a person looking to shift after 5 years.

I agree that godrej is a bigger name compared to ATS

HOwever ATS has a few deliveries in NCR and they all the Excellently made and Maintained by them , So NCR ppl will have something to relate to why to put money with this builder........

With godrej , 104 is an OK location , It is right Next to a unauthorised colony comparable to a slum , sizes of houses not more then 50 sq yds....

But again Whoever the developer is price more than 4300-4400 psf will not be taken with open arms , thats for sure , But when infra like sector roads start getting laid in about 6-8 months time , It will get a upside of around 200-300 psf...This is what I feel....
    CommentQuote
  • Have been following this thread ...So pricing debate will stay forever.. but builders demand a price only after they know that they will find buyers at that price.. No wonder this will also be sold..

Couple of months back Sobha launched villas in nearby location at price un heard of..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rs, u may be right here, but party karne mein there is no harm .

Let's wait & watch & see, what finally comes out & what ATS finally comes up with, but the point to be noted here is the artificial hype being created . The same has been pointed out on many occasions by me & several others on almost all new prelaunches/ launches on the D e way .

I was the one who first stated that 90 flats were already sold. Before my post, there was speculation in this thread about the date on which ATS will do a project launch in Gurgaon. I too got to know of it very recently by chance when I happened to visit the ATS Noida office for some other work.
    I would like to clarify here that I did not post this info to create any hype. I just stated what I learnt at their office. I was shown the booking chart when I displayed my eagerness to invest in the project. I learnt that 3 of the 6 towers were opened for pre-booking. & also learnt that they are not selling lower floors(gnd-4th) in these towers at the moment.
    Maybe they conned me into believing all of this and I settled for the 19th floor because rest of the inventory was presented to me as booked(I saw real names of people in the booking chart) But I've trusted them for over 8 years now. So I believed them & booked the apartment.
    When I asked them, why there is no word out on this pre-launch, they said that they contacted only those old customers/big investors who normally make full downpayments without loan. & that the process of booking was on for over 2 weeks.

As I too am an investor, I just wanted to enlighten the folks here about the ATS Gurgaon project, so that interested persons can go ahead.

Investing in ATS or Dwarka eway is good or bad, is however another debate.
    Personally for me, I have invested only in ATS projects(& gold!) in the last 8 years & got very handsome returns.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai , ATS will get initial buyers I am sure because many existing ATS apartment owners will buy into this new project as well. Also, I am sure that ATS will deliver quality.

But, for speculation and resale you need a big brand name and good PR, ATS is not good at that apparently. Else , in Noida it's amazing how a new firm like 3C has managed to create more hype around their projects than ATS could about it's One Hamlet Project. After all ATS is an established name in Noida residential compared to 3C which has delivered commercials only yet.

So, for short term speculation I feel ATS won't be much beneficial IMO. Godrej or even Indiabulls in DEway region are much better at PR , etc. If you are thinking about long term investment or end use, you can go for ATS definitely !
    CommentQuote