Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    sir first of all you cannot compare Revanta with any atc project, it can only be compared to projects like Victory Valley, Grand Arch etc.

I don't need to repeat the USPs of revanta again here, plus its on NH8 and people can live in 1-2 years if they want to, unlike DWay which has so many litigations and is a jungle today.

Other point is I invested in low rise at 4500, no other such project in Gurgaon is available at that rate.

khan sir, i am also invested on nh8. but you will agree that sector 77 or 78 are still not developed as gcx today. people have also written negatives about that location. why not buy at ireo or emmar estate at lower prices amd use the same logic as you have given before.

( ticket size 2 c plus).

ats is still at 4500. 4kms from delhi location cannot be compared with 35 kms location. sorry every one has their own choices.

and also the way you were promoting your own investment at revanta thread is no different than any one on this thread.

i am also invested on GCX . please do not tell me the advantage and disadvantage of that location.

ATS location is superior if dew comes. ticket size is only 70 to 1c . good investment for 4 to 5 years horizon.
    CommentQuote
    sir even in RE, projects get abandoned, companies go bankrupt, land comes under litigations, severe delays, global economic conditions and lot many such factors which can affect investments in RE.

Sir,
    Anything can happen anywhere in the world.
    Let's not get hypothetical , it is about calculated risks.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Yes anything can happen, ek hi raat mein ek ki 2 investments bhi ho jaati hain .

Guru Ji, aap great ho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Other point is I invested in low rise at 4500, no other such project in Gurgaon is available at that rate.

really? search this forum. do not want to take some names.but this is not true.

CommentQuote
  • SAMAJH MEIN NAHI AA RAHA KI YAHAN GHAMASAAN JUNG KYUN HO RAHI HAI.

Facts of TOP TWO threads & psychology behind is well understood by all know..It is disgusting to see how seniors & veterans are fighting with the words here.

Bhai jisko ATS specs + price acchi lagey vo invest karo baki ke thand rakho.

why fighting yaar........
    CommentQuote
    sir can you elaborate on "comparable project is at 7000 plus" ?

Is Emerald Estate at 5200 - 5500 not comparable ?

Ireo Uptown at 5700 - 5900 not comparable ?

Unitech Harmony at 5500 not comparable ?

Hi
    Greetings

Probably they dont command trust as applicable in the case of ATS..:D

very stiff targets these guys must be having!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Please buy 50, i am least bothered, but please do not mislead the forum .

Thoda time phele ( your numerous post r witness to that ) taak u said u have one investment in ATS 109 ( it is well documented ) . Then u changed it to 2 ( it was not sudden, it was after u got exposed on it ).

I give u more flexibility 3. 4............. . Jiasay , apki iccha ho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhai, this is the ATS thread. LOL:D. Has ATS has got a project in Jaipur too ??? I really pity u :bab (63):.

Guru Ji, aap dhyanao ho !!!!!!!!!!!!!

................. & u r the one who has been getting personal . .

..............but that is quite understandable .

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Why are u soo pained, mind ur own business, Weather I buy one or two, I share the info or not, it is my prerogative ..better than loosing money in Jaipur investment that u made as well as ur SPIRE investment where u keep so anxious discussing BBA with not a single brick aid and try to hike prices as other blogger called out.
    Worry about the money u hv stuck guru Ji. Not others investments.
    Weather I buy one , or two how does it impact DE , SPIRE, Ur analysis. Don't get personal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    SAMAJH MEIN NAHI AA RAHA KI YAHAN GHAMASAAN JUNG KYUN HO RAHI HAI.

Facts of TOP TWO threads & psychology behind is well understood by all know..It is disgusting to see how seniors & veterans are fighting with the words here.

you are so right nipsy bhai. aaj se aap mere liye Veteran hue.:D
    CommentQuote
  • nipsy Ji, u should get the award for two timing . I hope u understand :bab (59):.

Originally Posted by nipsy
    SAMAJH MEIN NAHI AA RAHA KI YAHAN GHAMASAAN JUNG KYUN HO RAHI HAI.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    khan sir, i am also invested on nh8. but you will agree that sector 77 or 78 are still not developed as gcx today. people have also written negatives about that location. why not buy at ireo or emmar estate at lower prices amd use the same logic as you have given before.

( ticket size 2 c plus).

ats is still at 4500. 4kms from delhi location cannot be compared with 35 kms location. sorry every one has their own choices.

and also the way you were promoting your own investment at revanta thread is no different than any one on this thread.

i am also invested on GCX . please do not tell me the advantage and disadvantage of that location.

ATS location is superior if dew comes. ticket size is only 70 to 1c . good investment for 4 to 5 years horizon.

"and also the way you were promoting your own investment at revanta thread is no different than any one on this thread."

Oh really ? Have you gone through the Revanta thread ?

I always said that this is a long term investment and people need to wait 3-4 years for decent ROI.

Have you seen my post where I mentioned 2 negatives about this project ? Location and Aggressive payment plan ?

Have you seen my post where I posted the projected ROI and the very 1st projection after 1 year is that there will be no premium - yes I assumed no premium even after 1 year,unlike marketing team of ATS which is projecting 30-40 ROI in short term.

Did you see my post where 1 member asked if he should sell Uptown and buy Revanta ? my answer was absolute NO .

Another member asked between SPR and NH8 and I said if he can afford he should buy in SPR but he want some USP like Revanta for end use then he shud go for Revanta.

Another member said he was contemplating buying another unit in Revanta and I said I also thought the same but later didn't go for another unit because I would have over leveraged and don't want to put all my eggs in the same basket.

Did I say that I trust Mr Raheja so much that I will buy any shit he promotes ?

I bought Revanta foremost because of its USP and because of credentials of Raheja and Arabtech.

Is that what you call marketing then I dont know the term I should use for people promoting ATS projects at 3500, then at 3800 and now at 4800 within 2 months.
    CommentQuote
  • So, if my investments have under performed ( according to u ) , do i have no right to comment on others ?

LOL:D. that is a good one, waisey apki ATS mein kitni investments hai ???? Nhai hain, still i would understand .

So, what u r trying to say is that if my investments r not going right ( as per u ), i should not question others ??????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Parag78
    Nothing personal, but weren't you mocking everyone who invested on Golf Course extension 10-12 months back at 5-5.5k and repeatedly saying it's Road made by God and what not...We all know what happened to the prices there in last 1 year...

Also the bubble which you have been predicting to burst for the last 1 year in gurgaon RE and advising caution, what has happened during that time is for everyone to see.

Your own investments have a history of underperforming the returns of market or i should say negligible returns and you preach everyone. You have made your point regarding DE numerous time and prices have only gone up...

:bab (6)::bab (4)::bab (59)::bab (22)::bab (38):

bhai , kiski baat kar rhe ho.please specify.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Other point is I invested in low rise at 4500, no other such project in Gurgaon is available at that rate.

yes please name? are you not taking names of projects here ? Didn't you say Revanta ?

Also I said "no other such project in Gurgaon is available at that rate"

By such project I mean a project with some USP and being built by a company like Arabtech or L&T ?

If there is such project at 4500 I will buy one, name it buddy. in Gurgaon is available at that rate"

By such project I mean a project with some USP and being built by a company like Arabtech or L&T ?

If there is such project at 4500 I will buy one, name it buddy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    So, if my investments have under performed ( according to u ) , do i have no right to comment on others ?

LOL:D. that is a good one, waisey apki ATS mein kitni investments hai ???? Nhai hain, still i would understand .

So, what u r trying to say is that if my investments r not going right ( as per u ), i should not question others ??????

Thanks God...at least there is an acknowledgement of the frustration .
    CommentQuote
  • U know that much better than me .

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Thanks God...at least there is an acknowledgement of the frustration .
    CommentQuote