Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    "and also the way you were promoting your own investment at revanta thread is no different than any one on this thread."

    Oh really ? Have you gone through the Revanta thread ?

    I always said that this is a long term investment and people need to wait 3-4 years for decent ROI.

    Have you seen my post where I mentioned 2 negatives about this project ? Location and Aggressive payment plan ?

    Have you seen my post where I posted the projected ROI and the very 1st projection after 1 year is that there will be no premium - yes I assumed no premium even after 1 year,unlike marketing team of ATS which is projecting 30-40 ROI in short term.
    who, where? ihavenot seen any one saying this?COLOR]
    Did you see my post where 1 member asked if he should sell Uptown and buy Revanta ? my answer was absolute NO .

    Another member asked between SPR and NH8 and I said if he can afford he should buy in SPR but he want some USP like Revanta for end use then he shud go for Revanta.

    Another member said he was contemplating buying another unit in Revanta and I said I also thought the same but later didn't go for another unit because I would have over leveraged and don't want to put all my eggs in the same basket.

    Did I say that I trust Mr Raheja so much that I will buy any shit he promotes ?

    I bought Revanta foremost because of its USP and because of credentials of Raheja and Arabtech.
    you know the same group is launching in sector 109. projet shishti?
    Is that what you call marketing then I dont know the term I should use for people promoting ATS projects at 3500, then at 3800 and now at 4800 within 2 months.

    who is justifing anytjong here? where ? price is still not there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Probably they dont command trust as applicable in the case of ATS..:D

    very stiff targets these guys must be having!!

    Cheers

    How much are u paid for bringing down projects where u do not get commissions.
    CommentQuote
  • Good . Now , prove it .

    Originally Posted by Parag78
    Mr Manoja.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Good . Now , prove it .

    Hey Parag78

    No worth in wasting your positive time in this epitome of frustrated negativity of spamming.

    I could not ignore today and lot of time got wasted.

    Good to see ur post on golf course extension unrequited criticism by frustrated failures.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    really? search this forum. do not want to take some names.but this is not true.


    yes please name? are you not taking names of projects here ? Didn't you say Revanta ?

    Also I said "no other such project in Gurgaon is available at that rate"

    By such project I mean a project with some USP and being built by a company like Arabtech or L&T ?

    USP is height and you have bought in low rise? very smart.

    B]now living under the shadow of a tall building is not a usp at all. Sorrry to say if that was true then all of the slums near the high rise would call their property as having a usp .:D.
    Paying 4500 plus plus for this not worth it.

    .



    If there is such project at 4500 I will buy one, name it buddy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    How much are u paid for bringing down projects where u do not get commissions.



    Hi
    Greetings

    I get satisfaction from flogging those who lie through there teeth..

    And I dont work on somebodies splits.. and I dont get any commissions.. and dont your call me a broker..


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011

    who is justifing anytjong here? where ? price is still not there.


    yes they are not launching Shristi before 1 year ( as per my info - I may be wrong ) and I am not buying that project because of the issues involving DWay, if after 1 year all those issues are sorted , even I might consider that.

    But I am not promoting Raheja or Arabtech blindly here, I am giving sound reasons for my investment.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL.:D Ignore policy back . Quite understandably so - no answer, avoid further exposure - so ignore .

    Koi befkuf hi ho gaa jisko abhi taak asllii kahani samhaj nahi aye hogi .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL.:D Ignore policy back . Quite understandably so - no answer, avoid further exposure - so ignore .

    Koi befkuf hi ho gaa jisko abhi taak asllii kahani samhaj nahi aye hogi .

    U are exposed
    Parag shared how u criticised golf extension
    We all know ur failed RE investments
    Ur frustrations are well understood
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    I get satisfaction from flogging those who lie through there teeth..

    And I dont work on somebodies splits.. and I dont get any commissions.. and dont your call me a broker..


    Cheers

    I did not call u a broker
    What hv u been calling ATS investors......I am calling u just that...investor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    yes they are not launching Shristi before 1 year ( as per my info - I may be wrong ) and I am not buying that project because of the issues involving DWay, if after 1 year all those issues are sorted , even I might consider that.

    But I am not promoting Raheja or Arabtech blindly here, I am giving sound reasons for my investment.


    You bought in Revanta low rise?USP is height and you have bought in low rise? very smart.

    now living under the shadow of a tall building is not a usp at all. Sorrry to say if that was true then all of the slums near the high rise would call their property as having a usp ..
    Paying 4500 plus plus for this not worth it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    yes please name? are you not taking names of projects here ? Didn't you say Revanta ?

    Also I said "no other such project in Gurgaon is available at that rate"

    By such project I mean a project with some USP and being built by a company like Arabtech or L&T ?

    USP is height and you have bought in low rise? very smart.

    B]now living under the shadow of a tall building is not a usp at all. Sorrry to say if that was true then all of the slums near the high rise would call their property as having a usp .:D.
    Paying 4500 plus plus for this not worth it.

    .



    If there is such project at 4500 I will buy one, name it buddy.

    Just don't talk non sense if you don't have any valid reasoning. have you seen the siteplan of the project ? What makes you say Tapas is under shadow of a tall building ? did I say that only USP is the tall tower ? why are you just selectively quoting me ? did you read I said because of credibility of Raheja and Arabtech ?
    Some of the USPs:

    Spread over 18.39 acres.
    Built by Largest Construction Company in UAE - Arabtec, the makers of Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the World
    Club house managed by India's Best- Amatrra Spa with full menu of Spa Massages, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, Wellness treatments
    Sky Bridge with India Highest Infinity Swimming Pool
    Choose your game with Golf*, Tennis, Billiards, Squash, Table Tennis, Basketball facilities
    Amenities like Laundromat, Mini theatre, Automated car wash, , Complete 3 tier security, Earthquake safe building, Power back up, Advanced fire fighting/fire alarm/smoke detection systems.

    The Clubhouse at Revanta is the Final Word in Luxurious Wellness across India. Here, ancient Wisdom like Astroscience and Ayurveda meet the very latest in health and wellness technologies to create an experience that is inimitable.

    imported modular kitchen

    Just don't talk non sense if you don't have any valid reasoning. have you seen the siteplan of the project ? What makes you say Tapas is under shadow of a tall building ? did I say that only USP is the tall tower ? why are you just selectively quoting me ? did you read I said because of credibility of Raheja and Arabtech ?
    Some of the USPs:

    Spread over 18.39 acres.
    Built by Largest Construction Company in UAE - Arabtec, the makers of Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the World
    Club house managed by India's Best- Amatrra Spa with full menu of Spa Massages, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, Wellness treatments
    Sky Bridge with India Highest Infinity Swimming Pool
    Choose your game with Golf*, Tennis, Billiards, Squash, Table Tennis, Basketball facilities
    Amenities like Laundromat, Mini theatre, Automated car wash, , Complete 3 tier security, Earthquake safe building, Power back up, Advanced fire fighting/fire alarm/smoke detection systems.

    The Clubhouse at Revanta is the Final Word in Luxurious Wellness across India. Here, ancient Wisdom like Astroscience and Ayurveda meet the very latest in health and wellness technologies to create an experience that is inimitable.

    imported modular kitchen

    Just don't talk non sense if you don't have any valid reasoning. have you seen the siteplan of the project ? What makes you say Tapas is under shadow of a tall building ? did I say that only USP is the tall tower ? why are you just selectively quoting me ? did you read I said because of credibility of Raheja and Arabtech ?
    Some of the USPs:

    Spread over 18.39 acres.
    Built by Largest Construction Company in UAE - Arabtec, the makers of Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the World
    Club house managed by India's Best- Amatrra Spa with full menu of Spa Massages, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, Wellness treatments
    Sky Bridge with India Highest Infinity Swimming Pool
    Choose your game with Golf*, Tennis, Billiards, Squash, Table Tennis, Basketball facilities
    Amenities like Laundromat, Mini theatre, Automated car wash, , Complete 3 tier security, Earthquake safe building, Power back up, Advanced fire fighting/fire alarm/smoke detection systems.

    The Clubhouse at Revanta is the Final Word in Luxurious Wellness across India. Here, ancient Wisdom like Astroscience and Ayurveda meet the very latest in health and wellness technologies to create an experience that is inimitable.

    imported modular kitchen

    Just don't talk non sense if you don't have any valid reasoning. have you seen the siteplan of the project ? What makes you say Tapas is under shadow of a tall building ? did I say that only USP is the tall tower ? why are you just selectively quoting me ? did you read I said because of credibility of Raheja and Arabtech ?
    Some of the USPs:

    Spread over 18.39 acres.
    Built by Largest Construction Company in UAE - Arabtec, the makers of Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the World
    Club house managed by India's Best- Amatrra Spa with full menu of Spa Massages, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, Wellness treatments
    Sky Bridge with India Highest Infinity Swimming Pool
    Choose your game with Golf*, Tennis, Billiards, Squash, Table Tennis, Basketball facilities
    Amenities like Laundromat, Mini theatre, Automated car wash, , Complete 3 tier security, Earthquake safe building, Power back up, Advanced fire fighting/fire alarm/smoke detection systems.

    The Clubhouse at Revanta is the Final Word in Luxurious Wellness across India. Here, ancient Wisdom like Astroscience and Ayurveda meet the very latest in health and wellness technologies to create an experience that is inimitable.

    imported modular kitchen

    Just don't talk non sense if you don't have any valid reasoning. have you seen the siteplan of the project ? What makes you say Tapas is under shadow of a tall building ? did I say that only USP is the tall tower ? why are you just selectively quoting me ? did you read I said because of credibility of Raheja and Arabtech ?
    Some of the USPs:

    Spread over 18.39 acres.
    Built by Largest Construction Company in UAE - Arabtec, the makers of Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the World
    Club house managed by India's Best- Amatrra Spa with full menu of Spa Massages, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, Wellness treatments
    Sky Bridge with India Highest Infinity Swimming Pool
    Choose your game with Golf*, Tennis, Billiards, Squash, Table Tennis, Basketball facilities
    Amenities like Laundromat, Mini theatre, Automated car wash, , Complete 3 tier security, Earthquake safe building, Power back up, Advanced fire fighting/fire alarm/smoke detection systems.

    The Clubhouse at Revanta is the Final Word in Luxurious Wellness across India. Here, ancient Wisdom like Astroscience and Ayurveda meet the very latest in health and wellness technologies to create an experience that is inimitable.

    imported modular kitchen

    Just don't talk non sense if you don't have any valid reasoning. have you seen the siteplan of the project ? What makes you say Tapas is under shadow of a tall building ? did I say that only USP is the tall tower ? why are you just selectively quoting me ? did you read I said because of credibility of Raheja and Arabtech ?
    Some of the USPs:

    Spread over 18.39 acres.
    Built by Largest Construction Company in UAE - Arabtec, the makers of Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the World
    Club house managed by India's Best- Amatrra Spa with full menu of Spa Massages, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, Wellness treatments
    Sky Bridge with India Highest Infinity Swimming Pool
    Choose your game with Golf*, Tennis, Billiards, Squash, Table Tennis, Basketball facilities
    Amenities like Laundromat, Mini theatre, Automated car wash, , Complete 3 tier security, Earthquake safe building, Power back up, Advanced fire fighting/fire alarm/smoke detection systems.

    The Clubhouse at Revanta is the Final Word in Luxurious Wellness across India. Here, ancient Wisdom like Astroscience and Ayurveda meet the very latest in health and wellness technologies to create an experience that is inimitable.

    imported modular kitchen

    Just don't talk non sense if you don't have any valid reasoning. have you seen the siteplan of the project ? What makes you say Tapas is under shadow of a tall building ? did I say that only USP is the tall tower ? why are you just selectively quoting me ? did you read I said because of credibility of Raheja and Arabtech ?
    Some of the USPs:

    Spread over 18.39 acres.
    Built by Largest Construction Company in UAE - Arabtec, the makers of Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the World
    Club house managed by India's Best- Amatrra Spa with full menu of Spa Massages, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, Wellness treatments
    Sky Bridge with India Highest Infinity Swimming Pool
    Choose your game with Golf*, Tennis, Billiards, Squash, Table Tennis, Basketball facilities
    Amenities like Laundromat, Mini theatre, Automated car wash, , Complete 3 tier security, Earthquake safe building, Power back up, Advanced fire fighting/fire alarm/smoke detection systems.

    The Clubhouse at Revanta is the Final Word in Luxurious Wellness across India. Here, ancient Wisdom like Astroscience and Ayurveda meet the very latest in health and wellness technologies to create an experience that is inimitable.

    imported modular kitchen

    Just don't talk non sense if you don't have any valid reasoning. have you seen the siteplan of the project ? What makes you say Tapas is under shadow of a tall building ? did I say that only USP is the tall tower ? why are you just selectively quoting me ? did you read I said because of credibility of Raheja and Arabtech ?
    Some of the USPs:

    Spread over 18.39 acres.
    Built by Largest Construction Company in UAE - Arabtec, the makers of Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the World
    Club house managed by India's Best- Amatrra Spa with full menu of Spa Massages, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, Wellness treatments
    Sky Bridge with India Highest Infinity Swimming Pool
    Choose your game with Golf*, Tennis, Billiards, Squash, Table Tennis, Basketball facilities
    Amenities like Laundromat, Mini theatre, Automated car wash, , Complete 3 tier security, Earthquake safe building, Power back up, Advanced fire fighting/fire alarm/smoke detection systems.

    The Clubhouse at Revanta is the Final Word in Luxurious Wellness across India. Here, ancient Wisdom like Astroscience and Ayurveda meet the very latest in health and wellness technologies to create an experience that is inimitable.

    imported modular kitchen

    Just don't talk non sense if you don't have any valid reasoning. have you seen the siteplan of the project ? What makes you say Tapas is under shadow of a tall building ? did I say that only USP is the tall tower ? why are you just selectively quoting me ? did you read I said because of credibility of Raheja and Arabtech ?
    Some of the USPs:

    Spread over 18.39 acres.
    Built by Largest Construction Company in UAE - Arabtec, the makers of Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the World
    Club house managed by India's Best- Amatrra Spa with full menu of Spa Massages, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, Wellness treatments
    Sky Bridge with India Highest Infinity Swimming Pool
    Choose your game with Golf*, Tennis, Billiards, Squash, Table Tennis, Basketball facilities
    Amenities like Laundromat, Mini theatre, Automated car wash, , Complete 3 tier security, Earthquake safe building, Power back up, Advanced fire fighting/fire alarm/smoke detection systems.

    The Clubhouse at Revanta is the Final Word in Luxurious Wellness across India. Here, ancient Wisdom like Astroscience and Ayurveda meet the very latest in health and wellness technologies to create an experience that is inimitable.

    imported modular kitchen

    Just don't talk non sense if you don't have any valid reasoning. have you seen the siteplan of the project ? What makes you say Tapas is under shadow of a tall building ? did I say that only USP is the tall tower ? why are you just selectively quoting me ? did you read I said because of credibility of Raheja and Arabtech ?
    Some of the USPs:

    Spread over 18.39 acres.
    Built by Largest Construction Company in UAE - Arabtec, the makers of Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the World
    Club house managed by India's Best- Amatrra Spa with full menu of Spa Massages, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, Wellness treatments
    Sky Bridge with India Highest Infinity Swimming Pool
    Choose your game with Golf*, Tennis, Billiards, Squash, Table Tennis, Basketball facilities
    Amenities like Laundromat, Mini theatre, Automated car wash, , Complete 3 tier security, Earthquake safe building, Power back up, Advanced fire fighting/fire alarm/smoke detection systems.

    The Clubhouse at Revanta is the Final Word in Luxurious Wellness across India. Here, ancient Wisdom like Astroscience and Ayurveda meet the very latest in health and wellness technologies to create an experience that is inimitable.

    imported modular kitchen

    Just don't talk non sense if you don't have any valid reasoning. have you seen the siteplan of the project ? What makes you say Tapas is under shadow of a tall building ? did I say that only USP is the tall tower ? why are you just selectively quoting me ? did you read I said because of credibility of Raheja and Arabtech ?
    Some of the USPs:

    Spread over 18.39 acres.
    Built by Largest Construction Company in UAE - Arabtec, the makers of Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the World
    Club house managed by India's Best- Amatrra Spa with full menu of Spa Massages, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, Wellness treatments
    Sky Bridge with India Highest Infinity Swimming Pool
    Choose your game with Golf*, Tennis, Billiards, Squash, Table Tennis, Basketball facilities
    Amenities like Laundromat, Mini theatre, Automated car wash, , Complete 3 tier security, Earthquake safe building, Power back up, Advanced fire fighting/fire alarm/smoke detection systems.

    The Clubhouse at Revanta is the Final Word in Luxurious Wellness across India. Here, ancient Wisdom like Astroscience and Ayurveda meet the very latest in health and wellness technologies to create an experience that is inimitable.

    imported modular kitchen

    Just don't talk non sense if you don't have any valid reasoning. have you seen the siteplan of the project ? What makes you say Tapas is under shadow of a tall building ? did I say that only USP is the tall tower ? why are you just selectively quoting me ? did you read I said because of credibility of Raheja and Arabtech ?
    Some of the USPs:

    Spread over 18.39 acres.
    Built by Largest Construction Company in UAE - Arabtec, the makers of Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the World
    Club house managed by India's Best- Amatrra Spa with full menu of Spa Massages, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, Wellness treatments
    Sky Bridge with India Highest Infinity Swimming Pool
    Choose your game with Golf*, Tennis, Billiards, Squash, Table Tennis, Basketball facilities
    Amenities like Laundromat, Mini theatre, Automated car wash, , Complete 3 tier security, Earthquake safe building, Power back up, Advanced fire fighting/fire alarm/smoke detection systems.

    The Clubhouse at Revanta is the Final Word in Luxurious Wellness across India. Here, ancient Wisdom like Astroscience and Ayurveda meet the very latest in health and wellness technologies to create an experience that is inimitable.

    imported modular kitchen

    Just don't talk non sense if you don't have any valid reasoning. have you seen the siteplan of the project ? What makes you say Tapas is under shadow of a tall building ? did I say that only USP is the tall tower ? why are you just selectively quoting me ? did you read I said because of credibility of Raheja and Arabtech ?
    Some of the USPs:

    Spread over 18.39 acres.
    Built by Largest Construction Company in UAE - Arabtec, the makers of Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the World
    Club house managed by India's Best- Amatrra Spa with full menu of Spa Massages, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, Wellness treatments
    Sky Bridge with India Highest Infinity Swimming Pool
    Choose your game with Golf*, Tennis, Billiards, Squash, Table Tennis, Basketball facilities
    Amenities like Laundromat, Mini theatre, Automated car wash, , Complete 3 tier security, Earthquake safe building, Power back up, Advanced fire fighting/fire alarm/smoke detection systems.

    The Clubhouse at Revanta is the Final Word in Luxurious Wellness across India. Here, ancient Wisdom like Astroscience and Ayurveda meet the very latest in health and wellness technologies to create an experience that is inimitable.

    imported modular kitchen
    CommentQuote
  • anyways I am not interested in making this Revanta vs ATS thread. I posted on this thread to understand the logic behind buying at 5k levels on DWay and also wanted to understand the logic behind putting all saving with ATS by vb and don't know why you jumped on the guns and took this thread in a different direction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    I did not call u a broker
    What hv u been calling ATS investors......I am calling u just that...investor


    Hi
    Greetings

    And certainly I am not suffering from forgetfulness and do not change my statements. Certainly I dont lie and then play ignorant..

    I have produced proofs of confirmation to facts about promoting higher prices by you in connivance with another member in this thread. All this while stuff available through Chintels at cheaper cost (4350-2% CLP) against wait for ATS to lauch CLP at 4800.

    Your misinformation has caused monetary loss to many..

    By the way coming to my objection How can you quote that I get Commissions... INVESTORS DONT GET COMMISSIONS.. DO YOU?? (IF YOU ARE AN INVESTOR)

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Parag78
    Mr Manoj - Why will anyone care about your opinion when the below has happened. You should come up with one slogan for DE as you came up for GCX one year back...:bab (4)::bab (6)::bab (59)::bab (22):

    --------------------------------------------------
    Nothing personal, but weren't you mocking everyone who invested on Golf Course extension 10-12 months back at 5-5.5k and repeatedly saying it's Road made by God and what not...We all know what happened to the prices there in last 1 year...

    Also the bubble which you have been predicting to burst for the last 1 year in gurgaon RE and advising caution, what has happened during that time is for everyone to see.

    Your own investments have a history of underperforming the returns of market or i should say negligible returns and you preach everyone. You have made your point regarding DE numerous time and prices have only gone up...

    So the investors in Golf Course extension have suffered spam too...oh we can empathesise with them.
    CommentQuote