ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Blessyou - There is a broker in palam vihar who i know very well. He told me his opinion on the future of all these projects launched at 4000+

I wish i could have recorded his video interview and shown it here.

Also I should have made a video of the sectors on D way for the benefit of all the NRI's who invest without checking the location
    Hi
    Greetings

I think if you remember having sent me a pm and asked my opinion I said the same words if you remember??
    I requested you as well to go and see the location if you remember?
    I also remember having told you that if any NRI who has lived abroad for more than 2 years would not even sleep facing in this direction.. hope you remember me having made these strong comments.. Well that was not without any thought and it was not without any thought that I did an extensive study of the entire area and the poor quality of builders..

Boss having said enough.. money is always difficult to earn and easy to loose.. its entirely upto you what you do with the video..

Cheers

Comment

Bless you bhai - Everybody is sensible enough to take their own decisions.

Mujhe neki karke dariya main dalne ka koi shauk nahin hain..

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Bless you bhai - Everybody is sensible enough to take their own decisions.

Mujhe neki karke dariya main dalne ka koi shauk nahin hain..
        Hi
        Greetings

thing is lift mein se aaawaz aati hai.. jo logon ko nahin sunti.. this is not as strong an argument as dway will take 7 years to develop.. still most would project ROIs of 43% !!!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

thing is lift mein se aaawaz aati hai.. jo logon ko nahin sunti.. this is not as strong an argument as dway will take 7 years to develop.. still most would project ROIs of 43% !!!

Cheers
          Bhai logoon kitna bhi bolo, ATS ka 1 project (so called kocoon without caterpillar or butterfly) to bik gaya 60 - 70%, ab usne dusra nikal diya hai https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=21806

sab paise ki mAyA hAi....sorry typo.... ATS KI MAAYA hai...
          Last edited November 3 2011, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anuj2703 View Post
            Bhai logoon kitna bhi bolo, ATS ka 1 project (so called kocoon without caterpillar or butterfly) to bik gaya 60 - 70%, ab usne dusra nikal diya hai https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=21806

sab paise ki mAyA hAi....
            Hi
            Greetings

I may be wrong but I believe 50% of whatever has been sold will be back in resale in Feb after the 2nd project is sold off..along with the loyalty portion of the 2nd project.. market analysis shows this area does not command this price.
            Not being plane negative but have proper prices and market comments with demographics

Cheers

Comment

Unbelievable

Here we all are debating about flats in range of 1 Crore.
              The Shobha Group in the same location has launched Villa's Worth 5 Crore plus.

http://www.sobhadevelopersgurgaon.com/#cost

That to on Dwarka Expeessway.

Sq foot rate of ?????
              What about risks of DE and Location?

Vb
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

I may be wrong but I believe 50% of whatever has been sold will be back in resale in Feb after the 2nd project is sold off..along with the loyalty portion of the 2nd project.. market analysis shows this area does not command this price.
                Not being plane negative but have proper prices and market comments with demographics

Cheers
                You may be correct my friend. Market rate can be different than builder rate. ATS launching at 4800 doesn't mean everything. If market doesn't accept this rate, there will be unsold flats till some good period of time, just like bestech ananda (Sec 81) and phase-1( initial DP entry) invetory may come for resale at lower than official launch price. We will come to know in next 3-4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                  You may be correct my friend. Market rate can be different than builder rate. ATS launching at 4800 doesn't mean everything. If market doesn't accept this rate, there will be unsold flats till some good period of time, just like bestech ananda (Sec 81) and phase-1( initial DP entry) invetory may come for resale at lower than official launch price. We will come to know in next 3-4 months.
                  Good point Vinay.....Vinay, in such cases what is the differential between builder price and resale price ? 100 or 200 per sq foot?
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                    Good point Vinay.....Vinay, in such cases what is the differential between builder price and resale price ? 100 or 200 per sq foot?
                    Sir, If builder has fresh stock available, typical resale price is 300-400 less than builder price.

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                      Today I went for site visit to Proposed D way sectors.

Some of the observations are as follows:

* Mahindra Project is very close to Palam Vihar and looks to be the safest property. This property is immune to delays on the D way. The two put offs are the "nala" and the "railway line"

the drain as per Mahindra will be covered by them by the time of possession
                      (I hope now u understand why Mahindra got sold like hot cakes every time because it is not dependent on D eway to come up)

* Lot of sectors falling on the D Way including 109, 110, 112 are surrounded by unauthorized residential/industrial shops/property dealers/dingy kirana stores/small time village shops etc etc, which was great put off. As per local people there are more than thousands and thousands of unauthorised units which can never be removed. The whole of new palam vihar is unauthorised. However the units falling on the demarcation of the D Way may be removed if the litigation issues are sorted out

I agree unauthorised plots are there in huge amount of numbers , and the quality of people are nothing to talk about , However ,I am seeing that area for the last 5 years now and the quality has improved by leaps and bounds over the years , My take : As the rates will move up for those plots , you will start to see better quality of ppl

and those unauthorised shops that ur seeing there is just to save their plots from being acquired ...and earn some rent from that plot by doing minimal investment..

* Chintels, Lumbini and shoba project are on the same stretch near Raheja Atherva

They actually form a square kind of a shape and u forgot the ATS boundary next to atharva and caladium

* As per local brokers there is 0 resale activity happening for Raheja Atherva

Not zero but very minimal , because ppl who were invested sincce so long have just started to get some decent premium and since the payment has gone to the builder so they are sitting tight on it....

* I wonder if being close to Delhi was a big advantage why the rates of Palam vihar are not more than DLF sectors in South Gurgaon?

Palam vihar never got the due appreciation because of the approch from bijwasan road , Palam vihar was the first builder colony of GGN , it was made in 1986 by ansals and at one point of time around 1997 , Palam vihar plots were trading 10k psy and DLF 1 was being traded 3k psy (Reason : THat time old delhi Gurgaon road (Maruti road) was the main highway which was closer to palam vihar then DLF 1 was , pv was 3 km and DLF 1 was 7 km)
                      So when the new highway became operational , all the barren land which was there got converted to highrise commercials courtesy DLF ...I hope now u will understand what a HIGHWAY can do to an area

* if people feel that the rates of D way shud be more than GCX in long run. Why not Palam vihar rates are more than DFL Sectors.
                      Because when DLF was coming up , they had all the land in the world to develop as everything was barren at that time , sec-14 was the poshest are of ggn at that time (also called as OLD dlf colony) , where as Palam vihar was surrounded by habited sectors (sec 23-23A) , then Old ggn sector (4,5,7) on both sides and Land was not available for the highrise development.....

* Why not areas adjoining kapas Heda Border is getting better appreciation?
                      (because of existing delhi population , kapashera comes under delhi and the habitation was there even at that point of time and it was surrounded by industrial plots of udyog vihar)

* How much time Ancillary development like Hospitals, Malls, Commercial Offices etc take?
                      Ancillary development takes around 7-8 yrs to come up however the most imp things reqd are ROAD , sewer and water and ELEC

* Honestly I dont have the guts to buy on D way at 4800 price.

YOur call totally

* People who bought at 3000-3500 are sitting pretty but I am not sure what kind of return will i get after investing at 4800.

You might not get premium in 33-4 months , but if ur doing it , then be ready for a gestation period of around 3 yrs for good ROI

* The whole of new Palam vihar is unauthorised/dingy/low class area. How will it co exist with the luxury offerings of Shobha, ATS??
                      DId u see the area where DLF has come up now , before DLF was there , trust me New palam vihar is still better (at that time DLF 3 was in the middle of a village) , SL 1 still has a village in it , DLF 2 is next to sikanderpur village

Behind GC road towards sushant lok 2 there are loads of slums which are not going away for a few yrs now

* Clearly the units falling on D way may be demolished but will the thousands and thousands of unauthorized residential, commercial and industrial units be ever removed from new Palam Vihar/ D way sectors

As the rates of the are go up , more and more ppl start selling their patched of land to builders ( these colonies will be regularised once the infra is provided by the govt and some plots from HUDA are floated in the market for these sectors)

Honestly I dont have the courage/vision to but at 4700/4800. Rest time will tell if my apprehensions are right or wrong[/COLOR]

Absolutely

PS : I am not justifying the price of 4800 psf for ATS at this point , I am just waiting for 8th nov when the tender has to be awarded for sector roads of D Eway...[/QUOTE]

This is one of the best and most comprehensive post I have seen on Dwarka Eway area discussion.. Very genuine questions and quite reasonable replies.. Thanks to Amits for sharing their observation and view...

Regarding ATS.. This pricing is definitely futuristic, and probably because of two reasons.. one that ATS may have many loyal buyers/investors who blindly believe that this pricing is OK, two that ATS may have better holding capacity and are confident that they will hold unsold inventory till the time adequate infrastructure comes and the current price becomes reasonable, the time for which is anybody's guess today!

People who have experienced ATS quality and are going to be end users may buy at these levels at this stage since they will have more options to chose from, but for investors it may not prove to be a lucrative investment, at least from 2-3 years horizon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X