Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    anyways I am not interested in making this Revanta vs ATS thread. I posted on this thread to understand the logic behind buying at 5k levels on DWay and also wanted to understand the logic behind putting all saving with ATS by vb and don't know why you jumped on the guns and took this thread in a different direction.

Hi
    Greetings

Some guys are shameless and lie through there teeth. Some are not sure about what they own and where they keep there receipts.. They ignore all economic and management principles and are hell bent to play ignorant when there lies are disclosed here.. Anyway most innocent NRIs/Investors/Endusers do not have the capacity to invest 4-5 crores that too in DP in a single builder so no point contesting with there beliefs.

Some guys are clearly working in concert and canvassing/promoting a builder. Indiaa one of there associate was probably therefore banned by the forum which is clear indication of the subservient motives of this group working in concert.

In this thread wrong/multiple information on dates of launch/ wrong prices/wrong specs/wrong timelines/risk factors/wrong returns have been fed from the start without having any clarity about ground realities.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • vb bhai,

mate,

As claimed by a Bloger, you have so much power that people will wait for ATS launch to buy at higher price (500Rs higher) and will not buy from the brokers who were selling the property 500 Rs cheaper.!!!!

A total misrepresentation of the information by the blogger himself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    When have I promoted any prices ?
    What non sense.
    I just mentioned the prices ATS said they will launch on......u can call and they wd say what they said to me.
    Chintels PRE launch was a good up between ATS and CHINTELS which came as a surprise
    What have I got to do with it
    Situation unfolded in front of all of us
    I did criticise the handling and even bought it to the notice of ATS and corrective action was immediately taken by ATS and CHINTELS

Hi
    Greetings

I have given proof of you promoting ATS prices in previous post which were false.. Also was false the date of launch which you have been promoting.

Now you are the proud 10th person to have called GOOF UP by ATS.. NOT ME.. :D. This goof up tantamounts to a price difference of 4800 CLP ATS and 4350-2% Chintel price on 1750 which is Rs 9.4 lacs.. mate this is not a simple figure for anyone to loose.

While all though you have been promoting that product will be sold only and only through brokers now dont need to play ignorant if this Chintel broker thing SURPRISED you.. I am sure there a lot of other surprises to unfold.. I am watching each and every goof up and will leave no stone unturned to bring in forth.

For misinformation and loss caused I demand a public apology to all the forum members.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I can only :D:D:D:D

Brokers are not getting commission from ATS .Sorry! find some other project(Thread)!
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul Ji, sorry to hear that , but r u sure ???

What about the loyal customers giving references ( u know, what i mean :D) ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Rahul Ji, sorry to hear that , but r u sure ???

What about the loyal customers giving references ( u know, what i mean :D) ????

Manoja bhai I asked ATS about it and they simply refused. Any one can speak to them directly. But Manoja bhai thats still better than builder, underwriters, brokers, sub brokers nexus that is going on in GGN. look at unitech, DLF parsvnath, BPTP, e.t.c.GGn RE prices ki M and B ek saath kee hui hai.
    :bab (5)::D
    CommentQuote
  • I believe it is worse here - ATS l-oyalists trying to earn commissions, guys who have booked trying to earn discounts - i hope u understand, what i mean . This is over & above u listed . LOL :D.

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Manoja bhai I asked ATS about it and they simply refused. Any one can speak to them directly. But Manoja bhai thats still better than builder, underwriters, brokers, sub brokers nexus that is going on in GGN. look at unitech, DLF parsvnath e.t.c.GGn RE prices ki M and B ek saath kee hui hai.
    :bab (5)::D
    CommentQuote
  • if it up to me. The Brokers should be banned from new projects. The sales should be directly . The builders shall declare the selling price to the authorities so that the registration fees and every thing is clear and then there is no one in between and every thing is fare.

I can tell you saara gand khatam ho jayega.

I have never bought a new property through an agent.
    CommentQuote
  • This is what i can say -

GAANDA HAIN, LEKIN DHANDA HAIN .

if it up to me. The Brokers should be banned from new projects. The sales should be directly . The builders shall declare the selling price to the authorities so that the registration fees and every thing is clear and then there is no one in between and every thing is fare.

CommentQuote
  • ATS has a history of not involving brokers. Thats universally known. Thats why I respect them also.

Good night yaar. India mein to kafi late ho gaya hoga.:)
    CommentQuote
  • THIS HAS BEEN PROVED WRONG .

ATS has a history of not involving brokers. Thats universally known. Thats why I respect them also.

Good night yaar. India mein to kafi late ho gaya hoga.:)
    CommentQuote
    THIS HAS BEEN PROVED WRONG .

Bhai wo chintels ke brokers the. I expect you to be fair on this point.
    CommentQuote
  • My advise, do not align with guys who have been proven Brokers here :).

Baaki, aapki, maarzi hain . Jo abhi taak baach gaye hain, woh bhi almost proven hain, 100 % bhi ho jayenge . Baaki, aapki marzi .

if it up to me. The Brokers should be banned from new projects. The sales should be directly . The builders shall declare the selling price to the authorities so that the registration fees and every thing is clear and then there is no one in between and every thing is fare.

CommentQuote
    My advise, do not align with guys who have been proven Brokers here :).

Baaki, aapki, maarzi hain . Jo abhi taak baach gaye hain, woh bhi almost proven hain, 100 % bhi ho jayenge . Baaki, aapki marzi .

good night.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Best of luck .

good night.:)
    CommentQuote