Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Members, What is the new launch date for this project?

My POV, Entering this project around 4500 or less will be good long term bet. 4800 CLP or more is definitely futuristic price and will take some time to sell.

VB bhai, If you have already invested two on dway, I would suggest to invest at some other location to diversify your investments.
    CommentQuote
  • vinaybhatia, any idea, why vb hid one of his investments in ATS 109 ( ek hi raat mein 1 se 2 kaise ho gaye ????) ? Was it intentional ??? Galti se ??? ...yaa aur kuuch ???? yaa lies caught red handed ( i know, u will not agree to this ) ????

Thoda aap bhi gyan batao !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Rahul Ji, sorry to hear that , but r u sure ???

What about the loyal customers giving references ( u know, what i mean :D) ????

Hi
    Greetings

MLM is a mature form of marketing process and is cost effective as well.. Therefore a referal scheme for existing customers looks to be firmly in place.. send pms to loyalists and will get obliged.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Ek hi raat mein ek ki 2 investments kaise ho gaye ??????

Picture abhi baaki hain dost .

Baaki, picture, later - i know this is going to be an convenient ignore by Guru Ji .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    vinaybhatia, any idea, why vb hid one of his investments in ATS 109 ( ek hi raat mein 1 se 2 kaise ho gaye ????) ? Was it intentional ??? Galti se ??? ...yaa aur kuuch ???? yaa lies caught red handed ( i know, u will not agree to this ) ????

Thoda aap bhi gyan batao !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Members, What is the new launch date for this project?

My POV, Entering this project around 4500 or less will be good long term bet. 4800 CLP or more is definitely futuristic price and will take some time to sell.

VB bhai, If you have already invested two on dway, I would suggest to invest at some other location to diversify your investments.

Hi
    Greetings

I too would like to ask any IT employee settled overseas and from you Vinay-would you invest in 4 projects and contemplate 2 more with the same builder that too at futuristic prices on DP?? Any guess what incomes such a person would be getting??

Things are crystal clear and over hype and nefarious intentions of some have led them to lie about investments, no of investments, rates at which invested and have been giving false information to others..

Best is to concoct ignorance of the ground realities and enact as being innocent. These impostors have admitted multiple "goofups" committed by the builder . Strangely enough they still advocate investment despite allocation of unit to nears and dears at lower prices 3500 and through masked prices (Rs500 of chintels price) cheaper than proposed launch price

There is more to it that what meets the eye..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I have given proof of you promoting ATS prices in previous post which were false.. Also was false the date of launch which you have been promoting.

Now you are the proud 10th person to have called GOOF UP by ATS.. NOT ME.. :D. This goof up tantamounts to a price difference of 4800 CLP ATS and 4350-2% Chintel price on 1750 which is Rs 9.4 lacs.. mate this is not a simple figure for anyone to loose.

While all though you have been promoting that product will be sold only and only through brokers now dont need to play ignorant if this Chintel broker thing SURPRISED you.. I am sure there a lot of other surprises to unfold.. I am watching each and every goof up and will leave no stone unturned to bring in forth.

For misinformation and loss caused I demand a public apology to all the forum members.

Cheers

ATS has not changed any thing
    Chintels prelaunched
    ATS and Chintels should have managed this better
    I am invested in ATS but it does not mean I wont call a mistake the Chintels PRE launch made a mistake

Why are u hell bent on giving bad light to this ?
    As is on this blog, no one has yet bought at 4800 CLP and one caller from this thread was asked the name and ATS OFFERED to make good if the difference
    Pls read the thread and get rid of your selective memory.

Remember ATS is yet to formally launch, so till then hold your horses.
    And pls buy, or guide people to buy where ever they get it cheaper.

If CLP WAS 4350 BY Chintels in a way it is around 3800 DP, so tat is what ATS prelaunched to open market.

U wanna buy , then buy, if not then pls keep writing false conspiracy theories.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I too would like to ask any IT employee settled overseas and from you Vinay-would you invest in 4 projects and contemplate 2 more with the same builder that too at futuristic prices on DP?? Any guess what incomes such a person would be getting??

Things are crystal clear and over hype and nefarious intentions of some have led them to lie about investments, no of investments, rates at which invested and have been giving false information to others..

Best is to concoct ignorance of the ground realities and enact as being innocent. These impostors have admitted multiple "goofups" committed by the builder . Strangely enough they still advocate investment despite allocation of unit to nears and dears at lower prices 3500 and through masked prices (Rs500 of chintels price) cheaper than proposed launch price

There is more to it that what meets the eye..

Cheers

Now he wants to know my income !!!!! Amazing.
    These guys are unbelievable.
    I thought this was a project thread of ATS 109.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Shkhan

so many investment with only one builder and many concentrated in one location is not a wise move by any standards and very impractical....

Very old adage - never keep all your eggs in one basket, especially if its like uncertain and futuristic D eway

all these investments by you if actually yyou have made is really difficult to underatand

Originally Posted by shkhan
    vb bhai nothing personal against you but as per you :

2 investments in ATS 109 on DWay ( lot of uncertainties already about Dway ) and project not even launched
    1 investment in ATS Noida -
    1 investment in ATS Derrabassi

4 investments worth almost 4 crores - 3 of which in areas which will take at least 4-5 years to develop and you are looking to buy another 1 or 2 in ATS 104 which again on DWAY ?

sir you seem to be a really rich man but still I am guessing its your hard earned money, then why not diverse your portfolio ? Why so much love with ATS ? there are other reputable builders as well.

I know this is your money and none of my business but still I just fail to understand the logic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Ek hi raat mein ek ki 2 investments kaise ho gaye ??????

Picture abhi baaki hain dost .

Baaki, picture, later - i know this is going to be an convenient ignore by Guru Ji .

True example of spam, first he posts a sick post, then he reposts it with his own coloured comments.

Parag78 as exposed him and his rotten failed approach.
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/278393-post2789.html
    CommentQuote
  • Lets say that IT professional is a senior professional ( director , senior director ) in an Investment bank.

His Salary including bonus : 200k GBP annually or 300k USD annually.

His take home salary monthly after taxes and NI: £9,551.63

A director will have a lifestyle which will cost him at least 4 - 5k on monthly expenses.

Monthly Saving: 5k

Assuming he has no other financial commitments and doesn't believe in going on vacations, so his annual saving will be 60k.

Lets assume he has been at this senior level since last 3 years.

Total savings in last 3 years: 180 k
    Taking average GBP - INR exchange rate: 75
    Savings in last 3 years : 1.3 crores

Lets assume he was working in UK for last 6 years and his average salary for 1st 3 years was 120k.

Monthly take home : 6210
    Monthly expense: 3000
    Saving: 3000
    Annual Saving : 36 k
    Saving in 3 years : 108k
    INR : 81 lac

Total savings in 6 years : around 2.1 crores

Annual saving: 60 k or 45 lac INR annually.

So it looks like a director in IB might be able to afford 3-4 projects with ATS , with total ticket size of 3-4 crore, if he is just earning for saving and putting all his money with ATS.

But don't know how a director with IB in London, gets so much time to blog all day about a Indian builder called ATS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Members, What is the new launch date for this project?

Point taken vinay Ji.
    Wd pm
    CommentQuote
  • amazing numbers shkhan!!!

:) :) :)
    Originally Posted by shkhan
    Lets say that IT professional is a senior professional ( director , senior director ) in an Investment bank.

His Salary including bonus : 200k GBP annually or 300k USD annually.

His take home salary monthly after taxes and NI: £9,551.63

A director will have a lifestyle which will cost him at least 4 - 5k on monthly expenses.

Monthly Saving: 5k

Assuming he has no other financial commitments and doesn't believe in going on vacations, so his annual saving will be 60k.

Lets assume he has been at this senior level since last 3 years.

Total savings in last 3 years: 180 k
    Taking average GBP - INR exchange rate: 75
    Savings in last 3 years : 1.3 crores

Lets assume he was working in UK for last 6 years and his average salary for 1st 3 years was 120k.

Monthly take home : 6210
    Monthly expense: 3000
    Saving: 3000
    Annual Saving : 36 k
    Saving in 3 years : 108k
    INR : 81 lac

Total savings in 6 years : around 2.1 crores

Annual saving: 60 k or 45 lac INR annually.

So it looks like a director in IB might be able to afford 3-4 projects with ATS , with total ticket size of 3-4 crore, if he is just earning for saving and putting all his money with ATS.

But don't know how a director with IB in London, gets so much time to blog all day about a Indian builder called ATS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Possibly he gets off on a weekend and uses his iPad and BB when travelling between offices ?

then we should only see 5-7 posts in a day and that too during non office UK hours.
    CommentQuote
  • and IBs are only in London and London underground dont have cellular/wifi data.
    only overground trains have data and only connect suburbs to London.
    CommentQuote
  • Shkhan aap bhi to london main ho - mil lo ek baar..
    CommentQuote