Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    and IBs are only in London and London underground dont have cellular/wifi data.
    only overground trains have data and only connect suburbs to London.

And so u think that IB are only in London and there are no big IB's iEast London with offices reachable by DLR
    LONDON has 5 modes of public transport , u may have seen one in movies.

They are called :
    1. Tube or Underground
    2. DLR DOCKLANDS LIGHT RAILWAY in east London
    3. Intercity trains
    4. Intra city trains like Virgin and Cross country
    5. Water ways ( small pests anger ships in docklands to and from Central London)

I thought u are in London and wd know... !!!!!!!
    I shd not ave wasted my time discussing investment logic with you as u are PRE conceived.

By.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Shkhan aap bhi to london main ho - mil lo ek baar..

sir dar lagta hai :)
    CommentQuote
  • ok lets say he works in Canary wharf and lives in comparatively cheaper location in east london or SE London. max time spent in DLR 30 mins.

how many posts ? sine he is a director he should have other priorities other than investments in India as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Shkhan aap bhi to london main ho - mil lo ek baar..

And so u think !
    CommentQuote
  • Very interesting thread.. :):D .. Thanks for entertainment guys...:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • and we are talking about a Director with an IB putting all his/her money with a single builder, whose presence is just limited to North India.

Oh now I know the reason for current state of EU's economy :D
    CommentQuote
    sir dar lagta hai :)

Lagna bhee chaiye
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting

People are worried ant other people's investments, income expense, savings etc
    Wish there investments wd have one better o they wd not show their frustration on threads of investments by others.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • I will very strongly maintain that Manoja and Bless u have been reasing very valid points on this thread and when ever they say anything somebody or the other come and ignite them to get aggresive...

Also knowingly or unknowlingly lot of unwanted and unnecessary hype has been created around ATS..

Common guys ATS abhi koi DLF nahi hua hain, it s fairly small player with few good projects under the belt, its name has been over exxagerated...
    CommentQuote
  • At 4500 + these launches will give mediocre return over the next 3 years
    Unnecessary hype is there. One shud be careful, especially the NRI investors and many of them have never see the location
    CommentQuote
  • Amit-bhai,

Yahi baat soch kar abhi tak kaafi logo ne ATS/dway ko WAITLIST status diya hai.

Aapko bhi kya hakikat mein yahi lagta hai ki dway kabhi nahi banega...
    Sir 2 nahi to 4 saal jyada se jyada.... phir infra to aa hi jayegaa jaise baaki jagah par aa gayaa hai..

Kuch IREF followers (not bloggers) are looking at u for a Green Signal as u r primarily not against dway (I know) but against hyped (exorbitant) projects & prices...

Aap dekhnaa jaise hi litigation ka mausam saaf hoga, this location will show its true RAINBOW colors...Shayad dway loyalists isi pey BET laga kar bethe hain. India-cricket ke satte se to better hi hai ye satta..Return chahe thoda late hi sahi PAISA doobegaa to nahi...

Originally Posted by amit001
    At 4500 + these launches will give mediocre return over the next 3 years
    Unnecessary hype is there. One shud be careful, especially the NRI investors and many of them have never see the location
    CommentQuote
  • Whoa!! We've had a lot of action here.

So what do we expect now? Another spate of suspensions?
    CommentQuote
  • Amazing work .

Originally Posted by shkhan
    Lets say that IT professional is a senior professional ( director , senior director ) in an Investment bank.

His Salary including bonus : 200k GBP annually or 300k USD annually.

His take home salary monthly after taxes and NI: £9,551.63

A director will have a lifestyle which will cost him at least 4 - 5k on monthly expenses.

Monthly Saving: 5k

Assuming he has no other financial commitments and doesn't believe in going on vacations, so his annual saving will be 60k.

Lets assume he has been at this senior level since last 3 years.

Total savings in last 3 years: 180 k
    Taking average GBP - INR exchange rate: 75
    Savings in last 3 years : 1.3 crores

Lets assume he was working in UK for last 6 years and his average salary for 1st 3 years was 120k.

Monthly take home : 6210
    Monthly expense: 3000
    Saving: 3000
    Annual Saving : 36 k
    Saving in 3 years : 108k
    INR : 81 lac

Total savings in 6 years : around 2.1 crores

Annual saving: 60 k or 45 lac INR annually.

So it looks like a director in IB might be able to afford 3-4 projects with ATS , with total ticket size of 3-4 crore, if he is just earning for saving and putting all his money with ATS.

But don't know how a director with IB in London, gets so much time to blog all day about a Indian builder called ATS.
    CommentQuote
    Lets say that IT professional is a senior professional ( director , senior director ) in an Investment bank.

His Salary including bonus : 200k GBP annually or 300k USD annually.

His take home salary monthly after taxes and NI: £9,551.63

A director will have a lifestyle which will cost him at least 4 - 5k on monthly expenses.

Monthly Saving: 5k

Assuming he has no other financial commitments and doesn't believe in going on vacations, so his annual saving will be 60k.

Lets assume he has been at this senior level since last 3 years.

Total savings in last 3 years: 180 k
    Taking average GBP - INR exchange rate: 75
    Savings in last 3 years : 1.3 crores

Lets assume he was working in UK for last 6 years and his average salary for 1st 3 years was 120k.

Monthly take home : 6210
    Monthly expense: 3000
    Saving: 3000
    Annual Saving : 36 k
    Saving in 3 years : 108k
    INR : 81 lac

Total savings in 6 years : around 2.1 crores

Annual saving: 60 k or 45 lac INR annually.

So it looks like a director in IB might be able to afford 3-4 projects with ATS , with total ticket size of 3-4 crore, if he is just earning for saving and putting all his money with ATS.

But don't know how a director with IB in London, gets so much time to blog all day about a Indian builder called ATS.

Sirji, Ye actual hai ya just your imagination. Agar banda 10 saal se hai to kya hoga?. And this is just an earning . Agar bande ne koi investment pahale se hi kar rakhi hai to usaka calculation kidhar hai. And what about interest on his saving?. Ya phir aap inako ekdam se dum hi samachhate hai. Aap ne to 6 saal ka calculation kar diya without considering any investment and any interest on his saving.
    CommentQuote
  • Parag78,

Gcx. was being hyped by certain elements at that time & so i was opposing the hype . Your post is totally out of context, but i can understand your frustration .

The bubble, i have been talking about is for every body to invest with caution . I have said that many times in that particular thread . I have also said, that the Bubble may or may not burst, nobody knows, but one needs to really careful . I think, u slept over these posts or r u in the habit of misquoting ?

Please first prove that my investments r under performing . If i believe what u say too, does this make me unfit to comment ( when specifically requested for ) on other projects . D e way issues have been discussed numerous times, . I have said numerous times that if u have the capability of taking a risk & can afford to lose a fat packet, without blinking an eyelid, u may go ahead with investing here immediately, otherwise wait for the litigation to be over & let the construction start in the right earnest . What is wrong in this statement ? I have also expressed my apprehension on the long term financial viability of the D e way viz. the Delhi Master Plan 2021 . I have also expressed my reservations on the Delhi part of the D e way . D e way may offer some decent investment opportunities & may offer some good options to the end users, but investing here right now is not everybody's cup of tea .

U seem to have a real bad habit of misquoting, but i think, i know, why . I am not concerned whether u care about my opinion or not, but many do .

If u seek any further clarifications, feel free to ask, instead of rumor mongering & misquoting people .

Thanks .

Originally Posted by Parag78
    Mr Manoj - Why will anyone care about your opinion when the below has happened. You should come up with one slogan for DE as you came up for GCX one year back...:bab (4)::bab (6)::bab (59)::bab (22):

--------------------------------------------------
    Nothing personal, but weren't you mocking everyone who invested on Golf Course extension 10-12 months back at 5-5.5k and repeatedly saying it's Road made by God and what not...We all know what happened to the prices there in last 1 year...

Also the bubble which you have been predicting to burst for the last 1 year in gurgaon RE and advising caution, what has happened during that time is for everyone to see.

Your own investments have a history of underperforming the returns of market or i should say negligible returns and you preach everyone. You have made your point regarding DE numerous time and prices have only gone up...
    CommentQuote