Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    ATS HDFC Real State PMS Loan ..

    As far as I know, ATS has taken the loan for Sector 104 project from HDFC Real State PMS and not for Sector 109.

    ATS has old relationship with HDFC and they also took loan for their Indrapuram project as well.

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      No one is doubting ATS and HDFC. ATS is a decent builder while HDFC is a top bank. Problem is Dwarka Eway par hi sawaal hai Bhai Jaan. As you say rates will be 10 k psf once DEW is there. But, when will it be there ??? 5 years or 7 years or ...

      The truth is DEW is under litigation and no one can predict when will it be completed. It is quite foolish that people are comparing a road which exists only in imagination and dreams of brokers for now ( DEW ) with Noida Expressway !!

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by beowulf View Post
        People will not buy just by being convinced in this forum. It is a big investment and each will have their strong reasons to invest or walk away. The news of ATS pre-launch/price appeared in this forum after over 100 people had already bought initially. This forum in no way reflects the market trend or sentiments. I believe its more of an information sharing platform.
        Regards
        perfect...the proof of success is the already done pre -sales...we can understand if brokers do not like this project...but end users and NRIs do. I know at least 10 NRIs in my click in Europe who have bought this and 5 others who are waiting for the launch.

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
          perfect...the proof of success is the already done pre -sales...we can understand if brokers do not like this project...but end users and NRIs do. I know at least 10 NRIs in my click in Europe who have bought this and 5 others who are waiting for the launch.
          Many NRIs booked in Unitech Grande as well. At that time Unitech was a much more premium brand than ATS can ever dream of being. So, did Unitech Grande give great ROI or even end user satisfaction ??

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by BasheerKhan View Post
            No one is doubting ATS and HDFC. ATS is a decent builder while HDFC is a top bank. Problem is Dwarka Eway par hi sawaal hai Bhai Jaan. As you say rates will be 10 k psf once DEW is there. But, when will it be there ??? 5 years or 7 years or ...

            The truth is DEW is under litigation and no one can predict when will it be completed. It is quite foolish that people are comparing a road which exists only in imagination and dreams of brokers for now ( DEW ) with Noida Expressway !!
            BasheerKhan,

            You missed the point - May be I was not explicit or may be I used the wrong word of "loan" which might have given that indication.

            ATS has not taken the loan from HDFC Bank .. But the arm of HDFC (HDFC Real Estate Portfolio Management Services) who invests in properties where they see the credibility of builders and potential to make money. They do their own research as well to understand the market and invest in properties where they see more potential of making money than just getting the 14-15% of interest rate from the builder.

            In terms of timeframe, nobody can predict how much time will it take - Everybody has some gut feel in mind. However, what I can say is that HDFC Real Estate PMS has to return money to its investor in next 4-5 years and they would like to provide decent profit on this investment. So, in my view, HDFC Real State PMS will exit by 2016 or earlier. If they do not see making decent money out of this investment, they will not invest in this venture.

            Just a data point for you to consider ..

            I also read the news that HDFC Real Estate PMS has invested around 200 Crores in this project - That is a huge investment from them on one builder.
            Last edited November 3 2011, 07:40 PM.

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              I contacted ATS marketing team and they told they are not taking any furhter booking . rest all bookings to be done on 25th Nov.
              can any one else confirm this

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by BasheerKhan View Post
                Many NRIs booked in Unitech Grande as well. At that time Unitech was a much more premium brand than ATS can ever dream of being. So, did Unitech Grande give great ROI or even end user satisfaction ??
                Unitech Grand was not even 15% sold in 6 months..ATS is 50% sold before the launch ...We cannot compare both...

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
                  BasheerKhan,

                  You missed the point - May be I was not explicit or may be I used the wrong word of "loan" which might have given that indication.

                  ATS has not taken the loan from HDFC Bank .. But the arm of HDFC (HDFC Real Estate Portfolio Management Services) who invests in properties where they see the credibility of builders and potential to make money. They do their own research as well to understand the market and invest in properties where they see more potential of making money than just getting the 14-15% of interest rate from the builder.

                  In terms of timeframe, nobody can predict how much time will it take - Everybody has some gut feel in mind. However, what I can say is that HDFC Real Estate PMS has to return money to its investor in next 4-5 years and they would like to provide decent profit on this investment. So, in my view, HDFC Real State PMS will exit by 2016 or earlier. If they do not see making decent money out of this investment, they will not invest in this venture.

                  Just a data point for you to consider ..
                  Builder has already made money , bahot hai yaha pe jo sirf ye soch ke invest kar rahe hain ki 10 NRIs ne bhi invest kiya hai toh hum bhi paisa laga dete hain. Laughable approach to RE. Investor should be worried and end user should worry about DEW litigation.

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Yes, we need to appreciate the marketing efforts of ATS ( in terms of sales achieved or portrayed to have been achieved ), here in the forum & the decoy Brokers all around & what not & the overall marketing every where else . LOL .
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by piyush123 View Post
                      I contacted ATS marketing team and they told they are not taking any furhter booking . rest all bookings to be done on 25th Nov.
                      can any one else confirm this
                      That was not the case till yesterday .. If you are serious, go with a cheque to their office - They may not entertain over unless they know you.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X