Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Quite rightly put . The story of this thread summarized pretty well .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Some guys are shameless and lie through there teeth. Some are not sure about what they own and where they keep there receipts.. They ignore all economic and management principles and are hell bent to play ignorant when there lies are disclosed here.. Anyway most innocent NRIs/Investors/Endusers do not have the capacity to invest 4-5 crores that too in DP in a single builder so no point contesting with there beliefs.

Some guys are clearly working in concert and canvassing/promoting a builder. Indiaa one of there associate was probably therefore banned by the forum which is clear indication of the subservient motives of this group working in concert.

In this thread wrong/multiple information on dates of launch/ wrong prices/wrong specs/wrong timelines/risk factors/wrong returns have been fed from the start without having any clarity about ground realities.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I will very strongly maintain that Manoja and Bless u have been reasing very valid points on this thread and when ever they say anything somebody or the other come and ignite them to get aggresive...

Also knowingly or unknowlingly lot of unwanted and unnecessary hype has been created around ATS..

Common guys ATS abhi koi DLF nahi hua hain, it s fairly small player with few good projects under the belt, its name has been over exxagerated...

Sahab ATS ka kya naam hai !! Noida mein bhi real luxury is Jaypee Golf Course view properties or Unitech Grande. ATS is a small fish even there. No use comparing a small firm like ATS with giants of Indian RE.

Would like to thank Manoj Bhai and BlessU Bhai for their commitment to exposing vested interests on this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU Bhai, please help me . Yeh raaz explain karo - ek hi post ke baad which exposed the misrepresentations in this thread - ek ki 2 investments kaise ho gaye Guru Ji ki ?????

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

some are so shameless would try to find pretexts even a 1st grader would shy from.. Probably they do not have the courage to accept that they have lied in public.

These loyalists are doing no good to ATS is a fact.
    "Such misinformation, goof up, mess, misrepresentation warrant an apology to the members of this forum from those giving false information??"

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Allright - I have posted a link here on toll on NPR -http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/278602-post1354.html .
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. What is wrong in this statement ???? Can u explain ???
    CommentQuote
  • I am no expert, never claimed to be one .

U seem to be an expert in quoting other people out of context & misquoting people .

Have fun .
    CommentQuote
  • Lagta hain aaj kal fasion ho gaya hain to target Manoj..

Boss he is well within his right to give his comments on any location. You may or may not agree to him. Nothing gives you the right to target other Manoj or nay members...

he is just giiving his opinion, if you dont agree to it or it did not come true (so far, you never know what will happen in next 1-2 years) that does not mean you start to criticize him sikkaji.

Bhai koi paid recommendation thode hi de raha hain manoja...

If you do not agree....say you feel otherwise and move on...that the ideal way
    CommentQuote
  • Parag - Its very easy to mock others....

Are u a RE guru?

Can you tell me where i will get sure shot return?

Sir..One does not become big by making others look small

Originally Posted by Parag78
    One more for the books...Mr Manoj tries to buy on GCX dec 2010, when he cant buy he goes on to mock people that buy there saying road made by god, its over hyped and what not... Prices have increased 40-50% in resale in 1 yr and i wont even talk about company prices of various projects which have increased even more..

he is a real expert.....:bab (6)::bab (4)::bab (38)::bab (22):

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/135447-post71.html
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj has never claimed what he says is right, but he has all the right in the world to give his opinion...
    CommentQuote
  • My problem is with the guys who hype and tell to buy and buy a particular project/location.
    On the contrary Manoj has been conservative and advises caution...so what is wrong??
    I had debates with him where he has his POV and I have mine, but never a situation came when we start to mock each other
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks parag for a sensible reply...

Brother, I also dont agree sometimes with Manoja but that does not mean i start to prove my point and say what he is saying is rubbish...

Different people have different opinions. Best thing is to analyse others point of view and then do what one feels is right..
    CommentQuote
  • THis is exactly what I feel...

Originally Posted by rs2507
    My problem is with the guys who hype and tell to buy and buy a particular project/location.
    On the contrary Manoj has been conservative and advises caution...so what is wrong??
    I had debates with him where he has his POV and I have mine, but never a situation came when we start to mock each other
    CommentQuote
  • parag, i have answered all your points here . If i am repeating something, it is in reply to the repeated over hype being created by a group of people with vested interests . U seem to be completely ignoring this point, whether it is deliberate or not, i do not know & really is of no significance to me .

REPEAT POST

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Parag78,

Gcx. was being hyped by certain elements at that time & so i was opposing the hype . Your post is totally out of context, but i can understand your frustration .

The bubble, i have been talking about is for every body to invest with caution . I have said that many times in that particular thread . I have also said, that the Bubble may or may not burst, nobody knows, but one needs to really careful . I think, u slept over these posts or r u in the habit of misquoting ?

Please first prove that my investments r under performing . If i believe what u say too, does this make me unfit to comment ( when specifically requested for ) on other projects . D e way issues have been discussed numerous times, . I have said numerous times that if u have the capability of taking a risk & can afford to lose a fat packet, without blinking an eyelid, u may go ahead with investing here immediately, otherwise wait for the litigation to be over & let the construction start in the right earnest . What is wrong in this statement ? I have also expressed my apprehension on the long term financial viability of the D e way viz. the Delhi Master Plan 2021 . I have also expressed my reservations on the Delhi part of the D e way . D e way may offer some decent investment opportunities & may offer some good options to the end users, but investing here right now is not everybody's cup of tea .

U seem to have a real bad habit of misquoting, but i think, i know, why . I am not concerned whether u care about my opinion or not, but many do .

If u seek any further clarifications, feel free to ask, instead of rumor mongering & misquoting people .

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Nipsy bhai I know D way pakka aaega

But if people feel that prices of this place will be like 8000 + in 3 years they are dreaming

I expect prices to be arnd 6500-7000 in 3 years (Max, just honoring the optimism of some of the members)
    D way to come in 3-5 years (If litigation does not create a spoil sport)
    Infra to come in 6-8 years + . Infra like we have in main ggn

Still I will look to invest here but with realistic assumptions....

Also for short to medium term not much of cream is left....

Now people shud enter with 5-7 years time horizon....

I have been consistent in what I have been saying

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Amit-bhai,

Yahi baat soch kar abhi tak kaafi logo ne ATS/dway ko WAITLIST status diya hai.

Aapko bhi kya hakikat mein yahi lagta hai ki dway kabhi nahi banega...
    Sir 2 nahi to 4 saal jyada se jyada.... phir infra to aa hi jayegaa jaise baaki jagah par aa gayaa hai..

Kuch IREF followers (not bloggers) are looking at u for a Green Signal as u r primarily not against dway (I know) but against hyped (exorbitant) projects & prices...

Aap dekhnaa jaise hi litigation ka mausam saaf hoga, this location will show its true RAINBOW colors...Shayad dway loyalists isi pey BET laga kar bethe hain. India-cricket ke satte se to better hi hai ye satta..Return chahe thoda late hi sahi PAISA doobegaa to nahi...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit-bhai for putting figures to your thinking manner
    & summarising short&sweet below...

Originally Posted by amit001
    Nipsy bhai I know D way pakka aaega

But if people feel that prices of this place will be like 8000 + in 3 years they are dreaming. I expect prices to be arnd 6500-7000 in 3 years (Max, just honoring the optimism of some of the members)
    D way to come in 3-5 years (If litigation does not create a spoil sport)
    Infra to come in 6-8 years + . Infra like we have in main ggn
    Still I will look to invest here but with realistic assumptions....

Also for short to medium term not much of cream is left....

Now people shud enter with 5-7 years time horizon....
    I have been consistent in what I have been saying
    CommentQuote