Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Parag78
    One more for the books...Mr Manoj tries to buy on GCX dec 2010, when he cant buy he goes on to mock people that buy there saying road made by god, its over hyped and what not... Prices have increased 40-50% in resale in 1 yr and i wont even talk about company prices of various projects which have increased even more..

he is a real expert.....:bab (6)::bab (4)::bab (38)::bab (22):

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/135447-post71.html

Thax for exposing facts !!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Till last Friday there wasn't much activity and I noticed today the page count has moved by 20+. For a moment I thought that seems like ATS HAS FINALLY LAUNCHED :D . After skipping through few pages realized that the fireworks at the horizon is due to :bab (20): !!!!!

Seriously guys please chill ! Please bring pros and cons but do not pick at each other. I love this forum and am sure you all do. While I don't have very high expectations at least I want it to be my online "chaupal". Smoking hookah :bab (35): and discussing "Tau soon hai ki..."
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the support .

Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Sahab ATS ka kya naam hai !! Noida mein bhi real luxury is Jaypee Golf Course view properties or Unitech Grande. ATS is a small fish even there. No use comparing a small firm like ATS with giants of Indian RE.

Would like to thank Manoj Bhai and BlessU Bhai for their commitment to exposing vested interests on this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    Lets say that IT professional is a senior professional ( director , senior director ) in an Investment bank.

His Salary including bonus : 200k GBP annually or 300k USD annually.

His take home salary monthly after taxes and NI: £9,551.63

A director will have a lifestyle which will cost him at least 4 - 5k on monthly expenses.

Monthly Saving: 5k

Assuming he has no other financial commitments and doesn't believe in going on vacations, so his annual saving will be 60k.

Lets assume he has been at this senior level since last 3 years.

Total savings in last 3 years: 180 k
    Taking average GBP - INR exchange rate: 75
    Savings in last 3 years : 1.3 crores

Lets assume he was working in UK for last 6 years and his average salary for 1st 3 years was 120k.

Monthly take home : 6210
    Monthly expense: 3000
    Saving: 3000
    Annual Saving : 36 k
    Saving in 3 years : 108k
    INR : 81 lac

Total savings in 6 years : around 2.1 crores

Annual saving: 60 k or 45 lac INR annually.

So it looks like a director in IB might be able to afford 3-4 projects with ATS , with total ticket size of 3-4 crore, if he is just earning for saving and putting all his money with ATS.

But don't know how a director with IB in London, gets so much time to blog all day about a Indian builder called ATS.

Hi
    Greetings

Having worked in UK, I subscribe to most of what U are putting here and do agree broadly to the income statements..

I am also very sure I havent seen one NRI being given that salary EVEN IN CANARY WARF!!!. Most (99%) are on rolls of Polaris, TCS, Wipro, Cognizant etc and make around £1700 - 4000 pm MAX. Project manager included. Maybe a few banker would be getting 100K+ but they would not like to be living in India after retirement due to excellent social security and the worlds best health services in UK!!!

Its very easy for anyone to imagine how many lies are yet to be discovered. Its easy for anyone who has lived abroad to establish ..

Mr Shkhan If one were to get a salary of 300K he would rather be booking apartment on the river thames instead LOL:D Now this was notwithstanding the doubtful intellectual and psychological quotient along will disposition on IREF of our fellow blogger!!! Truly amazing.. cant trust anybody..can we??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Nipsy bhai I know D way pakka aaega

But if people feel that prices of this place will be like 8000 + in 3 years they are dreaming

I expect prices to be arnd 6500-7000 in 3 years (Max, just honoring the optimism of some of the members)
    D way to come in 3-5 years (If litigation does not create a spoil sport)
    Infra to come in 6-8 years + . Infra like we have in main ggn

Still I will look to invest here but with realistic assumptions....

Also for short to medium term not much of cream is left....

Now people shud enter with 5-7 years time horizon....

I have been consistent in what I have been saying

Good post.
    I agree ...just that this 7000 cd strech to 8000 if DE completes.
    How much is Shobha selling for now ?
    CommentQuote
    Lagta hain aaj kal fasion ho gaya hain to target Manoj..

Boss he is well within his right to give his comments on any location. You may or may not agree to him. Nothing gives you the right to target other Manoj or nay members...

he is just giiving his opinion, if you dont agree to it or it did not come true (so far, you never know what will happen in next 1-2 years) that does not mean you start to criticize him sikkaji.

Bhai koi paid recommendation thode hi de raha hain manoja...

If you do not agree....say you feel otherwise and move on...that the ideal way

Amit,

His negatives and balancing views on Dwarka Expressway are known to all of us, it is not the extreme negativity that people react to.

Mostly it is extremely personified negative negation and bullying language and calling other investors as liners, poor investors, igniting feud, reposting, reposting same thing again in colour, mostly his posts that get bloggers to react.

He has 1000 times said DE is not there , yes we know, it is being build.
    We feel he tries to bulky us in concert with BlessU.
    Interesting that both BlessU and Manoja are always online at the same time !!!!!!!!

Anyways, I better rush.....

No one is targeting
    Targets are reacting as we have had enough Spam
    CommentQuote
  • VB,
    u and rahul are also to be blamed equally as Manoja and Bless you (if not more)

The moment any body say anything abt D way and ATS, you both become very aggressive and are not willing to listen the counter arguments peacefully....

Tali 2 hatho se bajti hain....
    CommentQuote
  • Rates

Originally Posted by Parag78
    One more for the books...Mr Manoj tries to buy on GCX dec 2010, when he cant buy he goes on to mock people that buy there saying road made by god, its over hyped and what not... Prices have increased 40-50% in resale in 1 yr and i wont even talk about company prices of various projects which have increased even more..

he is a real expert.....:bab (6)::bab (4)::bab (38)::bab (22):

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/135447-post71.html

Hi parag,
    Thanx for exposing the frustrations of jealous failures.
    Please can u share what was the rate in GCX when he was saying it is over priced ?
    What are the rates.

He and his suiters are causing loss to investors who cd have bought at 3800 DP and did not because of such negativity.

Pls do share numbers...
    Catch u later.
    CommentQuote
  • The problem is quite simple & visible .

Many lies have been exposed . All Q's r being ignored - remember the ignore mantra .

The fact of the matter is that after exposure of several misrepresentations made by certain members, their motive here seems to be falling apart .

U can feel them getting desperate & doing & saying all kind of things now, to save their skins .

Originally Posted by rs2507
    My problem is with the guys who hype and tell to buy and buy a particular project/location.
    On the contrary Manoj has been conservative and advises caution...so what is wrong??
    I had debates with him where he has his POV and I have mine, but never a situation came when we start to mock each other
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Sirji, Ye actual hai ya just your imagination. Agar banda 10 saal se hai to kya hoga?. And this is just an earning . Agar bande ne koi investment pahale se hi kar rakhi hai to usaka calculation kidhar hai. And what about interest on his saving?. Ya phir aap inako ekdam se dum hi samachhate hai. Aap ne to 6 saal ka calculation kar diya without considering any investment and any interest on his saving.

Hi
    Greetings

Hi check my previous post.. given the recession in Europe and US positions above 100K are firstly difficult to find even for Caucasians leave aside NRIs. Highest salaries 300K-400K Including bonuses are for bankers who can afford lifestyle and property in Central London!! they wont bother to meddle day in and day out for some small UP builder on IREF mate..

Also I am talking about IT companies of the size of may be Agilent or Cognizant. Not our local Satyam/Wipro/TCS/Infosys.. still at director level salaries would not be more than 200K + benefits even at Director Level positions which require 16-18 hrs of committed work.

Its a laughing stock if somebody would imagine otherwise to have generated (savings+returns) the kind of money. Spending 10 yrs abroad and investing in a singular asset class with a small builder.. CERTAINLY NEVER. This is on assumption that one starts his career abroad at a starting level.. Just to make you aware increments over the last 10 years in EU/USA generally have been 3-4% for the BEST PERFORMERS unless one got a promotion every second year (which is unlikely). Also need to factor in the IQ and psychological quotient of person at the helm of affairs of a multi billion dollar IT company.. which in this case is doubtful:bab (59):

ATS though is a better builder and has delivered a couple of reasonable projects but this one seems to be shrouded by misrepresentation, lack of clarity, unfair approach, non disclosure of risk factors/caveats/covenants etc as far as information available in the public domain.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    VB,

The moment any body say anything abt D way and ATS, you both become very aggressive and are not willing to listen the counter arguments peacefully....

Amit,

I kept away for 2 or few weeks, made mistake of writing a positive note to Manoja Ji, however he remained him,and made personal comments.

manoja has no right to call other investors as brokers or liers.
    ATS announced a rate, I shared.

Chintels did PRE launch, ATS and Chintels shd hv done it together, I criticised The partners and said it cd have been better managed, but having said that , I was blamed..

It is for an investor to decide what is the best entry and exit point in a project, blogger shd say their points , like u do mostly and shd not get into negating theatrics.

Also, his spam , like reposting same thing 100 times in blue, language that is mostly sarcastic and harnessing got me to react this Sunday.

I will try to continue IGNORING his SPAM. I am sorry I reacted to SPAM rather than binning it.

Please read Parag's note Amit, there could be good returns.
    Even at entry on 4200 DP and selling at 7000 in DP in 3 to 4 years is very good return.

I have had enough , so I reacted.
    I will try keep away....better rush.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Vb Ji, please check your post Nos. #2863 & #2870 . U r repeating the same quote & r calling others as spammers & pointing fingers at others of repeating content .

If u think somebody is spamming the forum, please report the matter to IREF . They r the best judge to solve this issue .

Who has given u the right to call others as spammers ? I remember, that u had called another blogger ( BlessU ) as a spammer, a few days back .

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Thax for exposing facts !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Hi parag,
    Thanx for exposing the frust......................

Pls do share numbers...
    Catch u later.
    CommentQuote
    VB,

Hi
    Greetings

I think the kind of proofs that I have brought forward about MISSING LINKS in the claims of our fellow blogger
    regarding his investments,
    about pricing,
    launch dates,
    claims about no broker involvement have all BEEN FALSIFIED.

The wrong information spread here of CLP 4800 without mentioning rs 100 discount which was applicable till a while ago and a counter offer from brokers of Chintels was not available with Loyalists.. THIS IS UNIMAGINABLE!!! I would call all claims a hoaks/spam on the basis of above argument

People would have lost/opportunity 4800- (4350-2%) X 1750= 9.3L if claims made by a few charlatans here were to be believed.

I demand a public apology from these guys for misguiding and causing damage to the members of the forum.

Manoja is absolutely right at calling a spade a spade.. he not only brings out the wrong and unethical practices of his own investments but also highlights the serious nature of misinformation being spread here by a few about the ATS projects and past customer experiences.. Who can deny that super area of Paradiso ph2 was not increased and project delayed?? or that launch in Gurgaon was scraped?? or the Dera Bassi investments are facing delays and giving poor returns even after 6 years.. Check homes from hell https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=0 it gives information about the various projects on dwarka expressway, builders, views of customers..

Please dont equate me or manoja with others who have vested interests and a general dis concern for the sentiments and investments of NRIs/Investors/Endusers

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Parag78
    Amit - I am not trying to put anyone down, but looking at all the posts of this gentlemen on one subject is just frustrating for someone who is trying to find some useful info. You are negative on DE, you have put your views but no idea what use is posting the same thing over and over again.
    People are bound to have positive and negative views but just flooding the forum with useless messages is not healthy imo.

I have made my point and no intentions of posting anymore..

Hi
    Greetings

Parag, please feel free to comment here as this is an open discussion forum.. No decisions are made to expect them to go wrong.. With Manoja its like an open book who would condemn his own decisons equally as he would disdain a certain few who come and join IREF with a singular objective of promoting, canvassing, marketing just one single project of builder.

have you found anyother blogger who has 4 investments with a small builder and looking for 2 more.. ticket size 1cr each.. promotes DP.. WHY???

I think its the ante party who is flooding the forum with numerous posts which lead not only to suspicion but quiet a few lies have been exposed.. Check my previous posts..

Manoja has always said good about ATS what irks is the attitude of fellow blogger who has no sensitivity to argue with logic or facts..

Can I have an answer as how delayed are the master plans of cities in Haryana?? or What is the average time taken by Indian High courts to sort litigations pertaining to demolition of unauthorised establishments or moving of habitation in legal settlements?? How much edc has been collected and utilised in each and every city of Haryana?? How many projects have been delayed/cancelled by ATS?? or how many times Super area has been increased by ATS??

Even asking these questions which are pertinent while investing a hard earned sum of 1cr+ is not tolerated by a few here. SO WHO GIVES THEM A DAMN.. these guys have been sutiably exposed here for spreading misinformation about unrealistic yields and MISSING LINKS and INCONSISTENT INFORMATION here in the forum..

Its High time IREF take action against them as one of their fellow croonie Indiaa is already banned supposedly for promoting/canvassing which is against the policy.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I think the kind of proofs that I have brought forward about MISSING LINKS in the claims of our fellow blogger
    regarding his investments,
    about pricing,
    launch dates,
    claims about no broker involvement have all BEEN FALSIFIED.

The wrong information spread here of CLP 4800 without mentioning rs 100 discount which was applicable till a while ago and a counter offer from brokers of Chintels was not available with Loyalists.. THIS IS UNIMAGINABLE!!! I would call all claims a hoaks/spam on the basis of above argument

People would have lost/opportunity 4800- (4350-2%) X 1750= 9.3L if claims made by a few charlatans here were to be believed.

I demand a public apology from these guys for misguiding and causing damage to the members of the forum.

Manoja is absolutely right at calling a spade a spade.. he not only brings out the wrong and unethical practices of his own investments but also highlights the serious nature of misinformation being spread here by a few about the ATS projects and past customer experiences.. Who can deny that super area of Paradiso ph2 was not increased and project delayed?? or that launch in Gurgaon was scraped?? or the Dera Bassi investments are facing delays and giving poor returns even after 6 years.. Check homes from hell https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=0 it gives information about the various projects on dwarka expressway, builders, views of customers..

Please dont equate me or manoja with others who have vested interests and a general dis concern for the sentiments and investments of NRIs/Investors/Endusers

Cheers

Not a single blogger here has purchased At 4800
    Stop spreading wrong information
    4800 launch is YET to happen.
    People will buy , and will benefit when prices reach 7000 plus
    CommentQuote