Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Not a single blogger here has purchased At 4800
    Stop spreading wrong information
    4800 launch is YET to happen.
    People will buy , and will benefit when prices reach 7000 plus

Hi
    Greetings

Sorry to hold you back I thought you were busy and going some where.. its so typical of your intelligent psychology you dont follow what you say.. this has happened a tad too many times... I thought you had promised to ignore my posts.. why do you keep coming on my posts then shoo off:bab (59):??

IGNORMOUS

I am not answering this post and can consider an honest follower of YOUR posts reverting to you as follows

"You said so to wait and invest at 4800!! i believe in you.. but when is this happening?? You always keep giving wrong information.
    I was waiting at your command and confirmation made by you many times on this forum as the date to be 25th NOV.. I trusted you but you have deceived me and many like me..

I also missed the Chintel opportunity where people could have saved 9.4 Lacs
    against ATS PROPOSED launch price of 4800.. You also did not inform me on time that there was a window of getting Rs 100 discount, but not anymore..

You are right that there is a GOOF UP between ATS and Chintels and I agree this was a SURPRISE for you.. How many such surprises are yet to come.. Please let me now.. I am an NRI.. how to invest there please help me VB..

You also are giving multiple quotes for your investments. How do I trust you.. Also you are TOO BIGGGG an investor having 4 investments in ATS and planning for 2 more!!! must be working in a real good company dough.. Somebody has suggested you have a very big pay packet as well!!! Good for you but I barely have 1cr to invest in 3-5 yrs as I am not so big..

WHY WAS INDIAA BANNED??? DID YOU KNOW HIM/HER??

An honest followers of VB"

Above is the representation of what people must be thinking of you possibly.. still you dont stop to take a breath and think before you pass more misinformation..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Sorry to hold you back I thought you were busy and going some where.. its so typical of your intelligent psychology you dont follow what you say.. this has happened a tad too many times... I thought you had promised to ignore my posts.. why do you keep coming on my posts then shoo off:bab (59):??

IGNORMOUS

I am not answering this post and can consider an honest follower of YOUR posts reverting to you as follows

"You said so to wait and invest at 4800!! i believe in you.. but when is this happening?? You always keep giving wrong information.
    I was waiting at your command and confirmation made by you many times on this forum as the date to be 25th NOV.. I trusted you but you have deceived me and many like me..

I also missed the Chintel opportunity where people could have saved 9.4 Lacs
    against ATS PROPOSED launch price of 4800.. You also did not inform me on time that there was a window of getting Rs 100 discount, but not anymore..

You are right that there is a GOOF UP between ATS and Chintels and I agree this was a SURPRISE for you.. How many such surprises are yet to come.. Please let me now.. I am an NRI.. how to invest there please help me VB..

You also are giving multiple quotes for your investments. How do I trust you.. Also you are TOO BIGGGG an investor having 4 investments in ATS and planning for 2 more!!! must be working in a real good company dough.. Somebody has suggested you have a very big pay packet as well!!! Good for you but I barely have 1cr to invest in 3-5 yrs as I am not so big..

WHY WAS INDIAA BANNED??? DID YOU KNOW HIM/HER??

An honest followers of VB"

Above is the representation of what people must be thinking of you possibly.. still you dont stop to take a breath and think before you pass more misinformation..

Cheers

Oh My God !

your note is deceitful and full of ficticious allegations...u should be in story writing ...fiction as truth is far away from reality.

Re read my posts, you will find I have mentioned Rs.100 discount.

Also that I have NOT asked any one to wait, and not to buy at Chintels 4350. If ypou are honest blogger, show me a single post asking any one to not to buy at Chintels prelaunch? I know u cant so you will go in a rant. if are a good blogger simpoly show me teh post where i have said do not buy at 4350.

Buy or not at a given rate is the decesion of an investor.

lso if you have some logic in your ficticious aproach of false note you would see that why would any one listen to me/you/anyone if I say do not buy at 4350 but buy at 4800. I was not aware of Chitels pre launch , till launch, and I did not stop any one from buying in Chintels pre launch of ATS inventory.

You should consider ficticious novel writing as you have no truth in what u write.

I am trying to ignore, but you personal vendata gainst me full with alligations make me respond.
    I think you are sour as you could not buy at the 4350 brates....sorry u missed the boat...i do not even empathesie with you.

Also, let us keep this forum about the project, not about me :-), I take your fiction write up on me as a compliment...fixated !!!!! Move on...u missed teh boat.....try and buy at 4300 DP / 4800 CLP or whatever the launch price is as after 3 years it may be 7000 and u may still just fixated in fiction stories around my id.

Please strop personal attacks, when you have no truth , you have stooed down to fiction by writing fiction. Amazing. STOP PERSONAL ATTACKS PLEASE. Ihave not attacked you.

you wanna buy, please buy, you do not want to buy, please dont. why are you after me?
    CommentQuote
    Oh My God !

your note is deceitful and full of ficticious allegations...u should be in story writing ...fiction as truth is far away from reality.

Re read my posts, you will find I have mentioned Rs.100 discount.

Also that I have NOT asked any one to wait, and not to buy at Chintels 4350. If ypou are honest blogger, show me a single post asking any one to not to buy at Chintels prelaunch? I know u cant so you will go in a rant. if are a good blogger simpoly show me teh post where i have said do not buy at 4350.

Buy or not at a given rate is the decesion of an investor.

lso if you have some logic in your ficticious aproach of false note you would see that why would any one listen to me/you/anyone if I say do not buy at 4350 but buy at 4800. I was not aware of Chitels pre launch , till launch, and I did not stop any one from buying in Chintels pre launch of ATS inventory.

You should consider ficticious novel writing as you have no truth in what u write.

I am trying to ignore, but you personal vendata gainst me full with alligations make me respond.
    I think you are sour as you could not buy at the 4350 brates....sorry u missed the boat...i do not even empathesie with you.

Also, let us keep this forum about the project, not about me :-), I take your fiction write up on me as a compliment...fixated !!!!! Move on...u missed teh boat.....try and buy at 4300 DP / 4800 CLP or whatever the launch price is as after 3 years it may be 7000 and u may still just fixated in fiction stories around my id.

Please strop personal attacks, when you have no truth , you have stooed down to fiction by writing fiction. Amazing. STOP PERSONAL ATTACKS PLEASE. Ihave not attacked you.

you wanna buy, please buy, you do not want to buy, please dont. why are you after me?

Hi
    Greetings

youve done it again;;; please ignore my posts as you had decided.. at least follow what you say!!!

You are attacking your own self by not following what you say.. You dont need my contribution to it..

Also you have attacked me personally not once but many times not only here in forum but also through IREF YOU KNOW ABOUT IT AND DONT LIE AGAIN.. U LEGAL BUSTER.. IN YOUR FACE

I am against all lies, deceit, double standards, mis represenations, unfair attitude, personal attacks and hackeneyed promotion of a product or company.. I am against Pseudo IDs, Multiple IDs and the likes.. I am not interested in what you do, earn or invest in.. shoo off.. get off my back

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • hi

oh now we understand the reason about the frustration. some one missed the prelaunch opportunity..very sad...

They were busy in bashing thebproject and DEW left, right and centre.

nowthey are complaining why could'nt they book in pre launch.

wow... monetary loss...ha ha ha..

People will see that after the launch and inaugral discount ....some people will again cry...why didn't anyone forced them to buy at cheaper price.

last pages you can see some one crying, screeming, shouting making personal attacks on people. sir if you do not beleive in DEW or this project just lay off.

Any way nice TRP. Again brokers are not welcome !!!!
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

youve done it again;;; please ignore my posts as you had decided.. at least follow what you say!!!

You are attacking your own self by not following what you say.. You dont need my contribution to it..

Also you have attacked me personally not once but many times not only here in forum but also through IREF YOU KNOW ABOUT IT AND DONT LIE AGAIN.. U LEGAL BUSTER.. IN YOUR FACE

I am against all lies, deceit, double standards, mis represenations, unfair attitude, personal attacks and hackeneyed promotion of a product or company.. I am against Pseudo IDs, Multiple IDs and the likes.. I am not interested in what you do, earn or invest in.. shoo off.. get off my back

Cheers

The language that you use is pathetic and below my dignity to respond to.
    As I said you can not prove your allegations through a single post of mine so you will do ur normal rant and so you did.
    Till today I had a doubt that you are not just a blogger and that has been proved today. It is a shame that you use your privileged position in the forum in your favour. Mods should and would see the misuse that you are doing of your position.
    In the last few weeks I had successfully IGNORED Manoja. I have to continue doing that and the last 24 hrs exception of interactiong Directly with you and Manoja needs to end now.

The phrases used by you and Manoja is below my dignity and your tactics sickening.

So bye for now.....I choose to ignore you and would try not engage even if provoked.

I am sorry I ever interacted with couple of bloggers.

If u are genuine person try not to further misuse your privileged position in this great forum.

I.F.R.S. ....You and your friend are IGNORED (I) for now from now on.
    Pls do all of us a favour not respond. We wd like this to be project thread.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Ignore mantra, back in play . LOL :D.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The problem is quite simple & visible .

Many lies have been exposed . All Q's r being ignored - remember the ignore mantra .

The fact of the matter is that after exposure of several misrepresentations made by certain members, their motive here seems to be falling apart .

U can feel them getting desperate & doing & saying all kind of things now, to save their skins .
    CommentQuote
  • vb Ji, could u elaborate on the phrases used, ya apka maun wrat chalu ho gaye hain :D?????

.............seems like an tactic to make allegations & then not answering Q's on these baseless allegations .

Originally Posted by vb2309
    The language.................

The phrases used by you and Manoja is below my dignity and your tactics sickening.

So bye for now.....I choose to ignore you and would try not engage even if provoked.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Only wicked enjoy others losses

Originally Posted by rahul2011

wow... monetary loss...ha ha ha..

Hi
    Greetings

Its a pity if someone can be happy about others monetary loss:bab (38):

you are right I was interested in ATS before the start of this thread. However, gave up due to "lack of correct/dependable/factual information" . Also was alerted by unnecessary false propoganda and hyper online marketing effort. This was further exalted by unfair opportunity.

TRPs dont come from continuous lies but due to the bashing of the lies with concrete proofs:bab (45):.. also two investment strategies have already come out of the useless ramblings of those promoting/canvassing/marketing a builder or project singularly and have been respected by many with a thinking cap..

check in my past posts and am I have already positioned my investments long back due to "lack of correct/dependable/factual information" accordingly..

Still I support the cause of fellow members and would denounce all lies, deceit, misinformation and all those who do so.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    The language that you use is pathetic and below my dignity to respond to.
    As I said you can not prove your allegations through a single post of mine so you will do ur normal rant and so you did.
    Till today I had a doubt that you are not just a blogger and that has been proved today. It is a shame that you use your privileged position in the forum in your favour. Mods should and would see the misuse that you are doing of your position.
    In the last few weeks I had successfully IGNORED Manoja. I have to continue doing that and the last 24 hrs exception of interactiong Directly with you and Manoja needs to end now.

I am sorry I ever interacted with couple of bloggers.

If u are genuine person try not to further misuse your privileged position in this great forum.

I.F.R.S. ....You and your friend are IGNORED (I) for now from now on.
    Pls do all of us a favour not respond. We wd like this to be project thread.

VB

Hi
    Greetings

Thank you for staying away and off my back.. please back off..and do oblige the forum by adding only correct and sensible information else be ready to face and read what you deserve..

I will continue to oppose/destroy any myths, lies, deceit, misinformation with the help of FACTUAL information.

please back off.. or be ready to be paid back in multiples in the same coin.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU Bhai,

I think this thread has run its course. May be we should have a synopsis of this thread as the last post that details everything that has happened in the thread and then close it.

The major points being:

- How DExpressway projects are being hyped up by vested interests?

- Likely delays in execution of DE infrastructure due to involvement of Haryana Govt., Delhi Govt. and other Government organizations. So, anyone looking to invest should be sure that this is a really long term investment, and if you want to play a long game with unpredictable returns then only take a plunge on the DE Way.

- Covert Marketing in the thread by certain vested parties. Buyers need to be beware of the hype vs substance.

- Goof-up or manipulation by the ATS in the form of attempted off-loading of the inventory at 4,850 psft whilst it is still available at 4,350 psft less whatever broker discount you manage.

- And for all the ATS fans out there, it has delivered some very good projects but their project initiation in Gurgaon has had all the elements of price manipulation and covert practices and this is especially for the nascent Real Estate Investors who fail to spot the purported attempts of covert art of creating artificial scarcity to jack up the asked prices. So, investors and all the end-users need to exercise extreme caution and perform their due diligence before taking a step further.

And thanks to all those who have contributed to this thread. Especially Manoj, BlessU for giving their viewpoint and Vb for providing his insight.

Hopefully, we can all be at rest now.
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Its a pity if someone can be happy about others monetary loss:bab (38):

you are right I was interested in ATS before the start of this thread. However, gave up due to "lack of correct/dependable/factual information" . Also was alerted by unnecessary false propoganda and hyper online marketing effort. This was further exalted by unfair opportunity.d

TRPs dont come from continuous lies but due to the bashing of the lies with concrete proofs:bab (45):.. also two investment strategies have already come out of the useless ramblings of those promoting/canvassing/marketing a builder or project singularly and have been respected by many with a thinking cap..

check in my past posts and am I have already positioned my investments long back due to "lack of correct/dependable/factual information" accordingly..

Still I support the cause of fellow members and would denounce all lies, deceit, misinformation and all those who do so.

Cheers

Bless you bro,

i was laughing on your so obvious false claim that because of someone on this forum, people didnot buy 500 rs per sq ft cheaper , as that person had asked them to wait and buy the property more expensive. this is not omly hillarious but also a blatant lie.

What I knew of Bless u was a sensible man ( though our views were not always similar) and with a good IQ .

I do not know your compulsions and reasons to bash DEW ( where u claim that u are also invested) or this project but thats ok with me.
    I am totally aghast with the way you have been maligning a fellow blogger and kind of harrassing him personally ( what was the reason of analysing his personal salary and so on...that was really cheap and was not expected from you at all.) you have written lot of good blogs on this forum and i still hold lot of respect for you but taking out your personal gridges like this was not expected ( at least from you).
    You are bashing a person as he gave an information about the launch price that was not correct. Everyone knows that launch has not been done and many many persons have written that final price will be decided before the launch as usual...no deal has been done at 4800 in any case. cheating would be if someone wouldnhave said that do not buy from chintel as ATS will launch at a lower price. and then ATS would come up with a higher price.

more is expected from a mature and intelligent person like you.

i request if I can, to stop these kind of discussion once for an all and try to live on the forum as a family having discussions and not like pakistani and indian army on the border.

We all are equally responsible for this state and I acknowledge my contribution to this and request a new begining from every one here.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks mate

Originally Posted by rdhawan15
    BlessU Bhai,

I think this thread has run its course. May be we should have a synopsis of this thread as the last post that details everything that has happened in the thread and then close it.

The major points being:

- Likely delays in execution of DE infrastructure due to involvement of Haryana Govt., Delhi Govt. and other Government organizations. So, anyone looking to invest should be sure that this is a really long term investment, and if you want to play a long game with unpredictable returns then only take a plunge on the DE Way.

- Covert Marketing in the thread by certain vested parties. Buyers need to be beware of the hype vs substance.

- Goof-up or manipulation by the ATS in the form of attempted off-loading of the inventory at 4,850 psft whilst it is still available at 4,350 psft less whatever broker discount you manage.

- And for all the ATS fans out there, it has delivered some very good projects but their project initiation in Gurgaon has had all the elements of price manipulation and covert practices and this is especially for the nascent Real Estate Investors who fail to spot the purported attempts of covert art of creating artificial scarcity to jack up the asked prices. So, investors and all the end-users need to exercise extreme caution and perform their due diligence before taking a step further.

And thanks to all those who have contributed to this thread. Especially Manoj, BlessU for giving their viewpoint and Vb for providing his insight.

Hi
    Greetings

I agree verbatim to what you have concluded/stated above.. I have many more PMs in support from NRIs with thanks. Impossibly true but some are from people who are working in the govt and serving abroad!!!

Surely a lot need to incorporated before surrendering ones lifes savings..
    ATS is a better real estate company but overall infra and related aspects cannot be overlooked..

Public Cremation ground takes 2 years to get constructed what to say of such large infrastructural projects http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/278835-post2.html. this is despite the fact that the department is chaired by our own Honble CM Ministers and even the courts having ruled in favour.

Thanks for kind words once again. Hope better sense prevails..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • And we should leave it at the discretion of the investors and end-users. If they can see the complete picture and are diligent, they will take the right decision.

If they have tonnes of money lying around and won't mind going in for a high-risk high-profit game then they can surely go ahead.

Otherwise, this is not the only and the last opportunity on DE Way. Wait for a few months and you have Mahindra and Godrej coming with their projects in 110A and 104 on DE Way. Definitely, the brand value and reputation of Mahindra/Godrej is over and above that of ATS.

May peace and better sense prevail across this thread. Peace.
    CommentQuote
  • Great post, rdhawan15 & i agree to most of it .

I have no personal issues with anybody in this forum & if Covert Marketing in this thread by certain vested parties stop , people stop spreading misinformation & stop manipulating things, i see no reason for peace not to prevail .

I hope, people realize their folly & better sense prevails .

Originally Posted by rdhawan15
    BlessU Bhai,

The major points being:

CommentQuote
  • summary ?

Several Questions have been asked regarding this project:

1) DEW : Please go to DEW thread : most of the questions have been answered with evidence. Thanks Rudder, MKt and others.
    The DEW is expected to be there in 2 to 3 years ( as per HUDA 1 year).

People are open and free to take their own call.
    I believe that by the time these projects like Shobha, ATS e.t.c will be handed over DEW will be there in its full glory.

At that time only the time will tell what will be the market price:

Our projection and expectation is that they will be around Dwarka prices of today( around 8k to 9K).

2) ATS buillder reputation: ATS reputation is among the best in NCR in terms quality and customer satisfaction. Feel free to go and visit ATS greens . Read this thread : there are views from the existing customers .

3) Proximity to Delhi factor: Well This is not a rocket science. It is 5 minutes drive from Delhi.Parallel on NH8 is DLF phase 1.
    Do not jump I am not comparing it to DLF 1 but giving a feeling of what we are talking about.

This sector is close to Diplomative enclave shows that the area will have very good infrastructure and access. Alos the Greenary , environmental quotient will be very high.

Dwarka phase 2 will have lot of International venues, (read Dwarka phase 2 developments on net), Exhbition venues, (pragati maidan soughts ) e.t.c.

This sector is few minutes drive from this and DEW starts from this point.(Thanks Bhalla ji)

4) The sector its self is also a commercial belt : means that all the shopping malls and other commercial areas and facilities will be available on the walking distance.

5) Luxury communities and other surroundings: The luxurious Shobha Villa community is adjoining this project ( selling at 4crore to 5 crore plus per villa). The atmosphere and the gentry of this sector will be any ones guess.

Other projects include: Raheja-Arabtec (khalifa tower fame), Chintels, and others.

6) Specs of ATS project: Read this thread the layout is posted. The specs include Modular kitchen, Marble, wooden laminated flooring, imported tile e.t.c. normal upper segment specs. The apartment will be AC.
    The similar specs are been launched at 7k to 9K in SPR.
    The final specs will come on the launch.

7) Price: This has been discussed many times. The pre launch was at 3800 DP and 4350 CLP. Some very few special (long term customers who have invested in more than 1 ATS projects ) were offered 3500 DP.

Now Chintels has sold in their prlaunch at 4350 CLP.

The launch will be done soon. The launch price is expected to be 4300 DP and 4800 CLP. there will be some inaugural discount .

There are some units reserved for NRIs and HNI . This is done keep the gentry posh and diversified.

Now no one is justifying the prices and forcing it on others (as claimed).

The pricing is subject to demand and supply equation.

It seems there is huge response at ATS and Chintels ( reason of closing the prelaunch in a day or 2) for the initial launch price. People would like to avail the inaugral discount.

You will be surprised , I have receive many PMs from the very people here who some times to impress the powerful broker lobby here criticise this project or DEW asking for my help if I can get them a deal. ( I didnot reply to them as I am not an agent or a broker) . For moral reasons I will not put the messages here. I am an investor living in Europe working in a Hi tech industry having missed many times the bus in past after reading the negative comments on the Forum and realising that investment in RE at the launching price of the project of a good builder at a good location is the only way I can fight inflation and could afford a decent house for myself and my children when I choose to come back. The pace RE prices have gone up in NCR is not only unrealistic but also unfair for people who earn their living in a foreign land but their savings after such big sacrifices is worthless and could not keep pace with the inflation in RE.But unfortunately this the reality of India RE. So we have to invest now as early as possible and at a very early phases of a project with a credible company, builder and at a good strategic location.

This is my POV .

I hope some of the answers are here.

Dhavan sir thanks for your summary.inhope some ofvthe answers are here too.

Dhavan sir thanks for your summary.inhope some ofvthe answers are here too.
    CommentQuote